KAD GROUP LIMTED Reviews

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how KAD GROUP LIMTED made you happy
I have not yet received the taps
Hi Pamela. Thank you for your review. The tap you ordered is on a manufacturers delay and unfortunately we haven't yet been able to get an exact arrival date. We have sent emails explaining this and will of course keep you posted as soon as the stock arrives. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Order arrived promptly but when one of the two filters proved to be faulty it took over three weeks to get a replacement. Sorted in the end but the customer service could have been so much better. Slowest, most dismissive company I have dealt with recently.
Dear Mrs Garrett You ordered a twin pack of filters and reported one of them was leaking. We quickly requested a image, reported to Abode spares and managed to arrange to get you a replacement. Unfortunately due to lower. remote working staff numbers and increased workload, the replacement filter did take around 10 days to arrive. Obviously we appreciate this caused you a major inconvenience and you were incredibly unhappy with the service that we provided. On behalf of the whole team who dealt with this issue, we offer our sincere apologies.
Returns are difficult. My order arrived quickly but one item was damaged and it took several phone calls to get a return code. I also had to return the item at my own cost with the promise that my postage costs would be refunded, which they were not.
Placed order and still not received my goods. Emailed the company and no reply. Nothing on the order to say how long it would take to receive as would have gone somewhere else if I had known I would have to wait so long.
How can I review a product that I'm still waiting to receive? How can I review Sinks-Taps.com when I have no idea if or when my purchase will arrive? Perhaps updating customers would be useful to improve reviews of your company! Ps. When will my order arrive?
Ordered a pull out Gessi tap, took a long time to arrive and after fitting, found the tap was faulty and leaking from hose head. After enquiring with Sinks-Taps we were just given a Gessi rep phone number who we are now dealing with but after two weeks we are still waiting for a replacement. Not very good service considering how expensive the tap is.
Hi Charmaine Im sorry you have had this experience. We havce a system in place that normally works really well. All Gessi parts have to be logged and supplied through their UK agent. Normally this is a very swift service that works well. We haven't been informed you have been having problems. If you could contact us at your earliest convenience, we can chase this up for you and get it resolved without any further delay. Kind Regards John Customer Support
Disappointed with service and contact, nothwithstanding Covid. I had to chase them after order placed for two weeks for any feedback and their number on website is unavailable. It took 3 emails to get hold of one of the team. We were then advised one of our items didn’t have a delivery date so had to replace. Our revised order arrived today, both sinks but only one tap.
Unfortunately the waiting time listed on the website was not accurate and upon calling found out I was to wait a further 4-6weeks for delivery. That was on October 16th, and I am still waiting for a refund all this time later. Quick to take the money, slow to return it it seems.
Taps faulty not able to speak with company due to lockdown. No response to emails. Very disappointed!
Unfortunately I cannot recommend the company - my interaction with them has left a bitter taste I'm afraid. Positives - the sink arrived undamaged via quick delivery. I believe this is to the credit of Reginox as it is dispatched straight from them. Negatives - unfortunately the sink looked different to how it had appeared on the website. I expected the edges of the sink bowl to have a sharper appearance, but the actual sink has very curved edges with a large lip. I suspect the images of the sink have been cropped everso slightly too much, but what I felt to be a unique appearance of the sink is why I bought it over other models. So, I was disappointed and wrote to the company. I used both email addresses on the website (one in the returns / T&C section and the other on the contact page.) One of the email addresses I used I typed incorrectly, but the other was definitely correct and I still had no reply in 10 days, so I had to chase up. I did receive a reply to this email - I appreciated them starting the 14 day returns period from this date, but on the other hand it is only reasonable as it took them so long to reply to my initial complaint email and supply a returns number and returns details. I asked twice about the possibility of collection (at my expense of course, but in order to use a courier sinks-taps recommended) or an exchange, but this topic was ignored. I would urge prospective purchasers to beware - there are some dubious clauses in their T&C, such as taking no responsibility for errors in product descriptions on their website (really?!?!?!?) and recipients needing to inspect and raise issues with goods within 24 hours of delivery... All in all very restricted and one sided. There was no concession at all about the fact that the sink looked very different to the pictures on their website & how I had expected it to be. Be aware that to return a sink via a pallet service will cost just under £55, and it is hard to find a service which offers the correct insurance with lighter sinks... which may be a prohibitive cost depending on purchase price. Some may feel I'm being harsh (they delivered a sink was in good condition, quickly, though it didn't look like the pictures I based the purchase upon) but I felt let down by this experience. Communications are slow, required chasing and there's certainly no warmth or 'extra mile' attitude. I'm now stuck with an expensive sink which wasn't what I expected visually and no sympathy or support from the company... just disappointment and a returns form. Cannot recommend based upon my experience I'm afraid.
Hi Sam Its incredibly disappointing to have received a negative review. Your original email was sent to the wrong address, hence the reason why it wasn't picked up quickly. When we did get find your email to another address, as a gesture of goodwill we reset the return window, giving you an additional two weeks to return the sink. We also replied to you on a Sunday evening at 19:42 (out of hours, whilst staff were trying to catch up with emails). We delivered the sink free of charge and whilst I can understand you would have also liked us to have collected the sink at our cost, I'm afraid this would just not be possible. The sink you ordered had a 360 degree video which showed the exact detail and design. We don't therefore understand how the one you received could be seen as being different. As we gave additional time for the return, advised on the return delivery and emailed you on a Sunday evening, I feel we did actually go the 'extra mile' Im sorry you feel differently and can only apologise if you feel the service we provided wasn't up to standard.
Thought the product would arrive earlier having spoken to someone about ETA
Hi Jeremy from Dream Doors. I'm really sorry we let you down delivering the tap to you within the 5 working days as advertised on the website. Had we known you needed the tap sooner than this, we would certainly done all we could to change the delivery method for you. If you do require a last minute product or special requirements, please contact us prior to placing the order and we will do all we can to ensure the order is delivered on the exact day required.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER
So far the order has not arrived and is not estimated to do so before the end of the month. That will be 5 weeks after payment!
Fone lines didnt work if i want to chase your order. Email response after ages. Whatever product u order it says available and after payment its unavaiable and u have to wait for ages.
The sink ordered was originally on 5-7 days delivery , then changed to a 3week delay . After that time had elapsed a further 4-6+week was added. Consequently I cancelled the order and was informed by Richard. that he would inform Customers Serv. to cancel and refund . After several messages (From me )asking how long That would be— I still have no reply.—Hardly a good example For any further orders I may have. I am very disillusioned! When will my refund arrive??? Audrey Cleaver
Dear Audrey. I can only apologise that your refund took 9 days to complete. We are operating with limited staff, most of which are working remotely. Under normal operating conditions we would have been able to react much quicker and Im sorry if this extended wait caused you any inconvenience.
Trying to track an order placed on 31 July but no-one to phone and emails bouncing back. Payment of over £200 went through. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt during these difficult times but would appreciate some sort of communication.
Received sink on time but the half bowl was covered in sticky adhesive residue. Reginox confirmed this was not normal so awaiting response from company.
Piece missing from tap assembly
Lack of communication
Was not made aware of delay between order and delivery. Will not be recommending sinks-taps.com to my customers.
Hi Keith Its incredibly disappointing to receive a negative reply about a tap that was ordered with FREE delivery and arrived with you 2 days later than normal. The deadly outbreak of Coronavirus has effected people worldwide, our business has been decimated and yet still, you find it appropriate to leave a negative review, complaining that the free delivery arrived in 7 working days, rather than the usual 5! Our staff have been working incredibly hard to continue looking after customers whilst in the office and at home. Its a shame you felt the delivery of a kitchen tap on Wednesday, rather than Monday was more important that all of our lives and wellbeing!
KAD GROUP LIMTED is rated 4.69 based on 4,567 reviews