Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Both email addresses and mobile phone numbers for buyer and seller but driver just turned up and no contact before collection or delivery
So why did you need this personal info????
Hi,

Sorry, I'm not entirely clear on your query from what you have written but I gather that your transport provider was not efficient with his communication?

Each transport provider is different.

Shiply simply pass on the relevant contact details to each party, we do not monitor or police the way each party communicates with each other, we leave that up to both parties to agree on.

I hope that answers your query?

If not please feel free to get in touch with us.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Containers damaged, but goods OK
Hi,

I am glad to hear that your items arrived in good condition.

Anne
Shiply is a good idea but the website could be improved. There is nowhere (that I could find) to give a detailed description of the job (e.g. 3rd floor flat, no lift), so the offers were only estimates. I had to email each person who made an offer individually, giving full details, and then some withdrew completely or increased their price.
Hi Pete,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are constantly trying to improve the Shiply platform for our users so your feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks again for using Shiply.

Anne
Very reasonable price but they kept changing the collection date which delayed my item
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience with your chosen transport provider was hindered by the changes made to the collection date.

I am glad to hear that you managed to get this sorted in the end.

Anne
It's great but.... It's a bit awkward to use in terms of lay out if your accessing from a smart phone and you cant talk to your courier until you have committed to use them, have to use the email system. This is annoying
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

You aren't able to communicate with transport providers outside the platform unless a quote is accepted as this prevents people from abusing the service.

Once a quote is accepted both parties are free to communicate freely.

Thanks for using Shiply.

Anne
I presume that if goods are delivered on agreed date/time there would be no problem but, if you have paid for the item and it has been collected and the date has come and gone, when you should have received delivery; apart from Shipley chasing the delivery company for you, you are pretty much on your own. I purchased my goods on 29/03, collected from seller 6/4 Del due 11/04 Arr 17/04. No email/phone since 9/4. Believed item lost/stolen.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please get in touch with us so we can assist with getting this matter sorted for you,

Anne
a good website for gaining quotes on delivery, however when there is a problem with goods damage during transit, shiply cannot get involved and advise you to go to a small claims court
Hi John,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

We always advise users to resolve issues directly with their chosen transport provider as the first step.

If that fails, we encourage you to get in touch and discuss options for resolution.

Anne
When informed of adding measurements for some furniture items to improve quotes and was then submitted a new request was created and other items on the original list were not included , I therefore was receiving several quotes regarding two separate jobs which became very time consuming to keep trying to check which job I had quotes for . It was not clear to find the delete option.
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience with the website was not a smooth one.

We are always endeavouring to improve our user experience so many thanks for your feedback.

I hope you will continue to use Shiply as we value your custom.

Anne
The website is great and very easy to negotiate. The delivery company we chose was not quite so easy to negotiate! Perhaps a regular vetting of your courier companies would be helpful.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

We vet all transport providers before they are able to operate via the Shiply platform.

We also monitor them continuously to ensure acceptable levels of service delivery at all times.

The feedback system has proven to be reliable and very helpful for users, which is why we place a lot of emphasis on users leaving feedback.

If there is anything we can do to assist you further please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Anne
Good service would have been better with a telephone call as I went to pickup place as thought only driver to load heavy item ends up 2 of them so could have saved myself a 50 mile round trip otherwise ok
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear that there was some miscommunication between yourself and your chosen transport provider.

Please note: when you have accepted a bid from a transport provider you are free to communicate with them as you see fit.

I hope this experience has not deterred you from using the Shiply platform, as we do value your custom.

Just a middle man
Hi Davi,

Thanks for your review.

Yes we are indeed an online marketplace, very much like Ebay or Gumtree.

I hope you will continue to use Shiply in the near future.

Anne
Its good for sourcing a courier however if anything goes wrong they will not get involved so just bare this in mind. My delivery was damaged and I am having to sort the matter out with the courier.

Thanks for your review.

We are a marketplace for transport services and so we encourage users to resolve the dispute directly with their chosen transport provider.

However, we do have a full-time customer support team that is on hand to help resolve issues should they arise.

If you require assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to ssupport@shiply.com.

Anne
had no problems with driver, he was very efficient but I think messages I left online took too long to get to the driver. I wanted him to pick up another piece of furniture up but it didn’t happen. Will use Shiply again in the future.

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that your messages were not picked up by the driver sooner.

I am glad that your experience was positive and am grateful for your repeat custom.

Average

Thanks for your review.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the service and make it better in your opinion.

We value your feedback.

Anne
could not explain exactly my requirements the way the website works

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry you had difficulty using the site and found you were not able to list your exact requirements the way you would have liked.

We are always trying to improve user experience so your feedback in this regard is very helpful.

Tim
On first use I found it frustrating that I could not amend anything which I had put in, e.g. Exact addresses rather than place names,

That said I got plenty of offers for delivery and chose one which worked well.

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty amending the details of your delivery.

I am glad that you were able to get plenty of offers and were pleased with the service.

I hope you will continue to use Shiply again in the near future.

Anne
Couldn't be happier with all the clearly fake reviews on the website! It doesn't seem written by a marketing company at all! Wounder if this will get on the front page? Very. Satisfied.
Hi Mac,

Sorry to disappoint you but there are no fake reviews here!

If you have had a poor experience with Shiply or your chosen transport provider I would suggest giving our customer service team a call.

Anne
Found Shiply slightly tricky to deal with messing up delivery address but Express Delivery were excellent Quick service very reasonable price and very good communication
Hi,

I am sorry that you had problems with the delivery address.

Please note we do not alter or change any details that are entered by users so I'm afraid we wouldn't have been responsible for any issues or changes made to the delivery address.

I am glad you were happy with the service provided by your chosen transport provider.

Anne
Fantastic communication and easy to use system. However, Shiply have been let down by the couriers as sadly my item arrived in a damaged condition.
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that you have been let down by your chosen transport provider and that your item was damaged in transit.

I would encourage you to leave a review on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that other user may benefit from your experience with them.

I hope you will continue to use Shiply again in the near future and not let this one incident deter you.

If you would like to discuss this further please give us a call.

Anne
The Job is not due to be completed until late April at which time I will write a review on both Shiply and the contractor.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your delivery has been delayed.

If you would like we are able to re-list yout item if it ha not already been collected.

Hi Louise,

I am deeply sorry to hear that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

This is not the standard of service we expect Shiply registered transporters to provider to our users.

Please accept our apologise on their behalf for the rude behaviour and damage to your goods.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will be investigating the matter.

Please contact us so we can discuss this further if you would like to do so.

Call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,977 reviews