Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
had no problems with driver, he was very efficient but I think messages I left online took too long to get to the driver. I wanted him to pick up another piece of furniture up but it didn’t happen. Will use Shiply again in the future.

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that your messages were not picked up by the driver sooner.

I am glad that your experience was positive and am grateful for your repeat custom.

Average

Thanks for your review.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the service and make it better in your opinion.

We value your feedback.

Anne
could not explain exactly my requirements the way the website works

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry you had difficulty using the site and found you were not able to list your exact requirements the way you would have liked.

We are always trying to improve user experience so your feedback in this regard is very helpful.

Tim
On first use I found it frustrating that I could not amend anything which I had put in, e.g. Exact addresses rather than place names, That said I got plenty of offers for delivery and chose one which worked well.

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty amending the details of your delivery.

I am glad that you were able to get plenty of offers and were pleased with the service.

I hope you will continue to use Shiply again in the near future.

Anne
Couldn't be happier with all the clearly fake reviews on the website! It doesn't seem written by a marketing company at all! Wounder if this will get on the front page? Very. Satisfied.
Hi Mac,

Sorry to disappoint you but there are no fake reviews here!

If you have had a poor experience with Shiply or your chosen transport provider I would suggest giving our customer service team a call.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
Found Shiply slightly tricky to deal with messing up delivery address but Express Delivery were excellent Quick service very reasonable price and very good communication
Hi,

I am sorry that you had problems with the delivery address.

Please note we do not alter or change any details that are entered by users so I'm afraid we wouldn't have been responsible for any issues or changes made to the delivery address.

I am glad you were happy with the service provided by your chosen transport provider.

Anne
Fantastic communication and easy to use system. However, Shiply have been let down by the couriers as sadly my item arrived in a damaged condition.
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that you have been let down by your chosen transport provider and that your item was damaged in transit.

I would encourage you to leave a review on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that other user may benefit from your experience with them.

I hope you will continue to use Shiply again in the near future and not let this one incident deter you.

If you would like to discuss this further please give us a call.

Anne
The Job is not due to be completed until late April at which time I will write a review on both Shiply and the contractor.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your delivery has been delayed.

If you would like we are able to re-list yout item if it ha not already been collected.

Hi Louise,

I am deeply sorry to hear that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

This is not the standard of service we expect Shiply registered transporters to provider to our users.

Please accept our apologise on their behalf for the rude behaviour and damage to your goods.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will be investigating the matter.

Please contact us so we can discuss this further if you would like to do so.

Call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
Needs to get proof of transporter vehicle as to there road worthiness and age ... The vehicle taking my sons car wasn’t fit for purpose on arrival , broke down twice and took nearly 6 days longer to get my sons car to its destination . I’d say you should have a criteria of vehicle no more than 8 years old without proof of maintenance and up keep .
Hi,

I am very sorry that you have not had a positive experience with Shiply or your chosen transport provider.

We appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism and will take it on board.

If you have any outstanding issues please give us a call and we'll do our best to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
I didn’t use the delivery company on this occasion as I was able to transport the goods myself.
Hi Bern,

Anne
I’ve just used Shipley services, I’m not sure I would use them again, there was no communication from the selected courier, it wasn’t a dedicated delivery and it was late despite my advert explaining time scales, all in all poor service. A little more care about private couriers is needed by Shipley before they should be allowed to be selected from this website Easier said than done I would suspect. Also be careful costs aren’t just the price shown there are hidden costs. Always make sure you ask!!
Hi,

We verify and vet all of the transport providers at the point of registration before they are allowed to operate via the Shiply website.

In regards to the price you pay, you should not have to pay more than the amount that has been quoted to you.

If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch with our customer support team.

Anne
Yes, the site works but don't expect any help if your delivery doesn't go as planned
Hi Jay,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

We have a full-time customer support team that are here to assist you with any difficulties you may have.

Please get in touch so we can offer you better understand your issue.

Anne
Prompt service. £44 pound charge was a bit expensive though.

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that you feel the charge was a bit expensive but am glad to hear you were happy with the prompt service you received.

Anne
I need to change my address and I can’t find anywhere on your website to alter my address

Thanks for your review.

If you log in to your account (My Shiply) the option to change your personal details will be available.

If you require further assistance please get in touch with us.

Please call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
They were on there way to the delivery address to make the collection and was then delayed for a week when they realised. Communication was very poor between all parties and turned up early with no notice when they did collect i. I was not notified they had collected item or given a delivery time. On the plus side the guys were friendly and helpful and the price was reasonable

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear that the communication between yourself and your transport provider was not as good as it should have been.

I am glad to hear that your collection and delivery has since been completed without any further issues.

If you do require any further assistance please get in touch.

Anne
Shipley is good, however express delivery who I chose to deliver my chair were not. They were anything but express, their communication was very poor and the chair finally delivered very late. So I am not at all happy with them.
Hi Isab,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one and that you were forced to wait longer than planned for your delivery.

It is unfortunate when such delays occur, especially when they can be averted by means of better communication on the part of the transport provider.

I would encourage you to leave a review on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that other users can benefit from your experience.

I hope this has not deterred you from using Shiply again in the near future.

Anne
Review for Ian & Lou Perfect pick up, Ian & Lou were Very helpful & picked up a very heavy item without any problems. Would use again.
Had a delay with delivery so rang Shiply’s they said they had contacted courier and get back to me. They may have contacted courier but they didn’t ring me back.
Transportado de aquella ma era
Probably ok if you understand it, I was confused, and it cost me money to join, and I didn't use their service

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry you did not understand how to use the platform.

I have posted a link below to our "how to use" page.

Just to clarify, Shiply is free to join.

There are no joining fees involved so your statement about it costing you money to join is inaccurate and a bit confusing.

It is free to join Shiply and free to list items. You only pay if you accept a quote and use the service.

If you would like to discuss this please get on touch with us, we'd be glad to help.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,491 reviews