Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Excellent system"
"Booking a collection was easy and delivery was very quick. Service was super - friendly and helpful driver. Great job!"
"Great service & communication. Job carried out professionally and all on time. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service"
"Great service and lovely delivery people."
"Great range of quotes. Very pleased with the service - easy to use site."
"Really polite and helpful. Made carrying a heavy 5ft bed up 3 flights of stairs look easy"
"Prompt delivery and excellent service."
"I had some items to be shipped from Lancashire to Herefordshire and did not know how to arrange it. A friend told me about Shipley and after entering my requirements on the website I promptly received a number of options at great prices. Thank you Shipley and Delivered2U!"
"Great way to find a courier or transport company. Very effective and easy to use. Highly recommended."
"Very happy with service , these lads earn their money , very highly recommended, thanks"
"Excellent service and value"
"Excellent service. Prompt and efficient"
"I would never use Shiply again. When I contacted them for a quote for a pick up from Manchester to London, I chose the best quote. When the driver didn't turn up on the arranged day no one could contact the driver to find out what has happened. When I rang Shiply to see if they could help I was met with complete and utter indifference to my problem. Quote - 'what do you want me to do about it' . Before I finally got this deliveryI spent alot of time trying to sort out who would eventually deliver it and when. (With no help from Shiply). It was a day late. I never did manage to contact the original driver who quoted."
Hi

I am sorry that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

This is not the standard of service we expect transport providers to deliver to our users, and we apologise on their behalf.

Please leave a review on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that other users may be made aware of your experience with them.

If there is anything you wish to discuss further please get in touch.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,
Anne
"very effective with competitive rates"
"Good in principle. Quotes can take many days to come in. I need to find out how to contact quotes better, as totally failed for 4 days to pay balance"
"Efficient and practical. Would use again"
"I like the system as it make efficient use of load space and helps the little man make a living. I would use again for anything large."
"The site was easy to use, loads of courier's got back to me with quotes. I would recommend"
"I think the service given was great. The price from the courier was very good. We were kept updated and that was really important. Any problems were quickly resolved. The delivery men were very quick and pleasant! Very impressed! Thanks."
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 24,897 reviews