Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Registered and posted for first time. 2 quotes come back in at ridiculous prices. Hermes, Parcelforce and DHL all 6 x better priced than quotes received. Doubt I will use again.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you have any outstanding issues you would like us to resolve.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Anne
An efficient and very good way to get an Ebay item from one address to another.
Slight hitch with original quote acceptance but quickly resolved and accepted another reasonable quote (Katherine89) who was new to the service but gave excellent and prompt job. Contacted me on route from London to Sussex with estimated arrival time. 5 stars.
Very pleased with the service I received very easy to use web site and good communication.
A 5 star service. very easy, very quick & very reasonably priced delivery service. Just enter the details of the item that you want to be collected, very easy just follow the instructions then just wait for the quotes to come from hundreds of courier services. The quotes come very quickly. Then just read through the quotes and their delivery timescale you can also get information on their reputation and customer reviews. Then just pick a quote that best fits your requirements. I would definitely recommend shiply . I got a very good price for an item that I needed picking up and delivered the same day. And communication with the courier was very good. kept me well informed of delivery.
I would definitely say 10 out of 10 from start to finish.
I would definitely say 10 out of 10 from start to finish.
I had no problems at all. Despite being in lock down my item arrived promptly and undamaged.
very good.
Very convenient service, quick results and so easy to use.
Although I was delighted with the carrier .
I have left a review & asked to be unsubscribed ,however in response to another request ,delighted with the service ,
Excellent service makes the normal couriers look both expensive and poor . I will continue to use Shipleys as My courier service as I know that the items arrive safely and undamaged .
Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff
Great price (50% cheaper than first initial offer from another provider. Swift initial response, but hard to contact, and in the end took 4 days longer than needed. You get what you pay for. A few simple improvements in communication would push this to good.

Anne
Easy to use, very useful site. I highly recommend it.
Easy navigation straightly to what you need
Quite helpful.
Great service from Shipley who put us onto Steven Willan. He took three big removals boxes to our daughter over 360 miles away. For a reasonable price.. he also kept her up to date as to when the items would arrive. We are very impressed with the service. Thank you
Awesome platform! I’m a Shipley enthusiast!
Great price, great service!
You have to be careful as some operate rogue on this website and there is no supervision

Anne
First class company to deal with. I just put in my requirements for delivery/pick-up and just waited on all the quotes coming through. Ended up getting a first class company to carry out my instructions.
Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,702 reviews