Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Code90
Shiply 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Cono739
I was extremely impressed with Shiply throughout the whole experience. Communications from enquiry to delivery was excellent. I was shipping loads of boxes and suitcases, a bike etc from Glasgow to Margate. They're definitely cheaper than a lot of competitors. If you want good communication, peace of mind, and a great price use them. Well done Attilla my courier.
I have already recommended them to lots of people.
The two lads that delivered my Rs4 couldn't have been better 500 miles then spent ages bringing it of the trailer very carefully. Id give 6 stars If I could .
Very pleased Thankyou
Found it frustrating. Chose a company who then could not do the job in the required timescale. I wanted to select my second choice but because Shipley had closed the job, I actually had to re-post I.e. start again. Very, very irritating especially as the next time I posted the offers were all much more expensive.
Hi,

Sorry to hear this.

If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Regards
Tim
Quick and reliable.
Brilliant service, we’d had a dozen quotes within the first hour. The courier collected 1 cwt of goods the next day (Sunday) from Exeter and delivered it to North Wales that afternoon for just £150! Can’t fault that!
Very good service from start to finish kept us updated throughout
Excellent service and on time as and when stated and would recommend to any one who has a large item that requires collection and delivery.
Fast, delivery well organised site. Thank you.
Fantastic service. Really professional.
The price was very competitive. The courier delayed my pick up to the next day and only let me know this last minute. But they strapped everything securely and protected it.
Great communication and polite
Fantastic service
The reliability of the service was first-rate. The pricing offered were competitive.
This is the first time I have used this site and have been very impressed with the efficiency and excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend them and will definitely use it again.
Sehr günstiges und zuverlässiges Unternehmen. Mehrfache telefonische Abstimmungen erfolgten und Anlieferung trotz Nachtzeit! Meinen Respekt an die Fahrer!!! Für die welche hier Meckern und in einem Satz drei Rechtschreibfehler haben, sollte man nicht weiter nachdenken.. Mario Petschull
Ein Stern ist echt schon zuviel. Außer dass man Bezahlt passiert nichts. EMail`werden verändert, da steht, was man garnicht geschrieben hat. Dann wird man bezichtigt mehrfach gegen Nutzung zu Verstoßen -sie müssen vor weitergabe erst Prüfen. Bestätigen und lassen einen dann Stehen ohne Kontakte zum Auftragnehmer. Kannst anschreiben wie Du willst, passiert nichts. Laufen Zeit und Kosten weg wegen diesen Sauhaufen.
Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung.

Es tut mir leid, dass Sie keine positive Erfahrung gemacht haben.

Bitte setzen Sie sich mit unserem Support-Team in Verbindung, damit wir Ihnen diesbezüglich weiterhelfen können.

Sie erreichen uns unter support-de@shiply.com

Beste Grüße
Jonas
Shiply recommended to me by family member who used them through his work. Had problems caused by me and family member getting involved at same time. Found their on-line communication affected by this which left me confused. First co. approached real let down, but 2nd co. was superb. Pleased with service generally as got my car shipped to home address in perfect order. Good communication throughout.
Transben me mandó un presupuesto con una fecha concreta. Le dije que no podía ser esa fecha y, en vez de proponer otra, me dice que no lo hace y que les reclame los 20 euros de reserva a ustedes. Lo siguiente que se de ellos es que me dicen que soy regular mentalmente. Una joyita y muy educados.
Hola

Gracias por tu comentario.

Lamento que tu experiencia no haya sido la mejor.

Ponte en contacto con nuestro equipo de asistencia para poder ayudarte con respecto a este asunto.

Te puedes poner en contacto con nosotros a través de support-es@shiply.com

Saludos
Marie
This is the second time that I've used Shipley and I've been very impressed on both occasions. Very easy site to use, I highly recommend using Shipley.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 29,177 reviews