Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Same rating as last time as although the service works well and we have had very good delivery experiences the forms to fill out are terrible. The house move form that you have to fill out does not allow for any paintings, sculptures, substantial workshop tools etc or the ability to advise potential shippers by any other means that we have a lot of heavy items. It means that a lot of time is then wasted receiving quotes from shippers with vans that are too small etc. This wastes our time with email explanations and the shippers time in replying."
Hi Chan,

Thanks for your review and valuable feedback.

We appreciate constructive criticism and will take it on board as we try to improve the platform.

Kind Regards,
Anne
"Used it first time and was very easy. Got the job done fast and for a good price"
"Very easy to use website - intuitive and straight forward. I’ll definitely be using again."
"Great team,great communication.did a great job"
"I found shiply very helpful in finding a carrier to collect and deliver a fridge/freezer. I received several quotes within a few minutes and after reviewing previous feedback and some messaging was able to decide on a carrier who did the job as requested. The shiply website and messaging service worked faultlessly and i will be using them again."
"I've used Shiply.com several times in the past to move my classic cars and I'm sure I'll use them again. The latest was to move an MG Magnette from Bristol up to Boston Lincolnshire, the operators are always very professional, but look at their feedback carefully, cheapest definitely not always the best."
"I have used Shiply a few times now & I have had a great experience. It’s very easy to use, great prices & I haven’t had any problems. I will continue to use it for all purchases & sales of large items & continue to recommend it to everyone I know! Highly recommended ⭐️"
"I always use Shiply. Very efficient and easy to use."
"It pays to wait to get several quotes before accepting. In my experience the quotes reduced over time and several earlier quotes were modified to match later lower quotes. Once I accepted the preferred driver's quote arrangements for delivery were good and effective."
"Great from start to finish. Would highly recommend"
"Excellent service"
"Good service - did what I wanted it to do!"
"Easy to use, lots of quick quotes and very competitive prices. Used a couple of companies recently and couldn’t fault them"
"Easy to use website. Got replies very quickly. Good range of suppliers to choose from. Would recommend."
"Very happy with our delivery of a wood burner , kept in contact all the time “ Would highly recommend 👍"
"I found a great courier. However I did the process twice as I had to await the item becoming available and shiply expire the bid process for some reason (would be good to see an extend the bid process button or something like that)."
"Very professionally executed uplift, delivery and contact. Thank you. The delivery was very important as the recipient is partially disabled."
"Arrangements for pick up and delivery made in a timely fashion and contacts both ends went smoothly. Very pleased with this affordable service. Excellent."
"Excellent service. Second time of using. All good. Thank you"
"The Shiply website was very easy to use and I received three quotes very quickly. I selected one of these and the delivery went according to plan. It was all very straightforward. I would definitely use again."
Shiply is rated 4.64 based on 23,396 reviews