Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Excellent service. Would certainly recommend."
"Very professional company! They send yoy pics and updates of your stuff. You are in good hands with them"
"Good site for getting quotes quickly."
"I received several prices within two days. The company I selected did an excellent job & for the agreed price (despite several delays that were my fault & not theirs)."
"Everything worked out better than I expected,easy to use website,will use again and will recommend Shiply to others.Thank you"
"Great web site really easy to use and great communication system meant messages could be shared between seller buyer and transporter which simplified arrangements. I got plenty of offers as was very happy with my choice. Someone recommended them to me, this is the second time I have used them and would be happy to recommend"
"Excellent"
"Received lots of quotes and chose the most convenient and cost effective. The driver was excellent, I couldn’t fault him. He wrapped the item so it wouldn’t get damaged or dirty. Collected and delivered when he said he would and all for a great price. Would definitely recommend using them"
"Great company to sort out a cheap quote for you deliveries. Recommended"
"Love the system. It seems to work. Dont accept first quote unless you are in a rush....others arrive later that are better."
"I have used Shiply on more than one occasion and im pleased to say every one has gone smoothly so no complaints from me. Thank you to every one who I have dealt with."
"Highly recommend means to arrange a competively priced delivery. Used this site many times, all success deliveries, without incident."
"Easy to use and excellent results and choice"
"Easy to use. Communication wasn’t a problem and service was great"
"best way to find competitive shipping"
"The quotes came in quickly, and it was easy to see which suited me best. And (most important) the job was done carefully and at the time expected."
"Can’t recommend it enough. Feels secure and reliable"
"Went like clock work big item very pleased with this service Thankyou"
"Happy with the move involving a glass table and two flights of stairs. Table moved, no breakages or chips. All good. 👍🏽"
"I need to change my address and I can’t find anywhere on your website to alter my address"
Hi,

Thanks for your review.

If you log in to your account (My Shiply) the option to change your personal details will be available.

If you require further assistance please get in touch with us.

Please call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,