Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Had a selection of delivery companies to choose from within a very short time,would definItaly recommend Shipley. ."
"great way to organise a delivery very pleased with whole experience"
"punctual and priced reasonably"
"Very impressed. Thank you. The man who moved my furniture was brilliant and reasonable."
"Fast and helpful will use again"
"Was helpful to find someone"
"Quick and easy to use"
"Really simple to use and immediate feedback. Thank you."
"Quick and easy and great at updating. Me on the quotes and reminding me to get back to people. Have recommended it to my brother and will use again."
"I haven’t received the reception desk and getting information on when I will get my desk is extremely slow. Staff that I have spoken to have been unhelpful . I have waited over 3 weeks for my reception desk, I now have told it will be another 3 weeks before delivery . Over 7 weeks in total ridiculous"
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience has not been a positive one.

Please contact Shiply customer support so we can assist you in getting in touch with your chosen transport provider.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Kind Regards,
Anne
"Quick quotes, linked to bought ebay item. Very easy to use & felt fully informed throughout, collection & delivery wad all on time. Fantastic."
"Communication was really good throughout, both in the lead up to, and on delivery day. Updating me throughout the day so I knew exactly when delivery would be made."
"shocking need a contact number I can actually speak to some one in person"
Hi Mick,

Kind Regards,
Anne
"Would use again."
"It was good"
"We have found Shipley extremely competitive and professional. Plenty of contact points and help if required."
"unbelievably great highly recommend saved me a fortune"
"They were brilliantly efficient."
"very pleased with quote and service"
"Site very easy to use and response to inquiries very good. Updates and information prompt and complete. Would highly recommend."
Shiply is rated 4.62 based on 25,538 reviews