Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier
customer service

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Would definitely recommend using this company so easy"
"Just simply a great service"
"Shiply found several firms at a good price. I went with mr_move_it who were absolutely brilliant and very accommodating. I would have found it useful if there had been a process resume on the Shiply site to say when you needed to pay etc"
"I have had a nasty experience with transportuk1973 on shiply; on 22nd Sept, 2018, I accepted drivers quote and made payment after which driver claimed to have collected the console table after poor communications and 2 failed attempts.. driver called and requested I not send mails through Shipley site as its monitored which i found strange and worrying. On claiming to have collected the table.. driver didn't not advise on when he would deliver nor pick his calls. After 2 failed delivery dates I kept asking driver to tell me honestly what was happening and he claimed to have collected and table was in secured warehouse. And booked another date which i waited and driver didn't show up. I suddenly got a call from a lady that the driver was in an accident and they have taken over all goods which was weird as driver still said that he would deliver that day so knew it was another lie. The new people on several occasions claimed the table was with them and they have seen it that morning and was with them and they would plan Delivery this week and nothing from them. they claimed they will need to REplan delivery and they had the table with them even then as they has seen it was Marble top. on 9th October; had a rude call from a lady saying the driver just admitted he never collected Table and yelling that its not their responsibility and they actually never saw the table but assumed the driver collected it. This is ridiculous. So why did he claim on 27th Sept he had collected. Yet again on 1st October claimed he was on way to delivery but didn't show up. 4th Oct claimed it would be delivered and nothing. 5th October claimed it's in a secured warehouse. 6th October; the so called ladies claimed they were looking at the table and can see it there now and will call me Monday 8th Sept to arrange delivery Again; Got called from 2 ladies who claimed they had seen it earlier that morning and it's in a secured warehouse ( phone call was recorded So they can't deny this). 7th October; they reconfirmed to table seller who was away they had the table with them secured and they will delivery this week Now 9th October Driver claims he never collected Table. The same ladies that claimed they saw the table in warehouse morning now claim they never saw the table. Beyond believe!!!! Hope shiply investigate these people and I want full refund for money paid as this driver should be banned. Worst still the Shiply link for customer services doesn't work so as a customer I am left to deal with fraudulent drivers. Drivers should be scanned to ensure customers are not left with FRAUDs and scammers. NEVER AGAIN CAN I USE SHIPLY!!! NOR WOULD I RECOMMEND"
Hi Bola,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team so we can assist in resolving this issue.

Please call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,
Simon
"Can definitely recommend Shiply they kept me informed from start to finish. I used a guy named Rick who was excellent, very professional & prompt. Company highly recommended"
"Good experience when using Shiply. The tools are easy to use and has some great features. Highly recommended and I will be using again."
"Shiply is a great service which I will definitely use again ."
"The basic idea is excellent and in practice you can get competitive and value quotations. It’s not very clear once the quotes and the revisions start coming in and my memory of trying to get an overview on the Shiply website wasn’t too good either. Summing up 10/10 as a means of getting stuff moved cost effectively 8/10 for the software behind it."
"I highly recommended Shiply, their service is more than 5 stars. The customer care is satisfactory and the delivery was fantastic. Their delivery teams are very good and helpful. I will highly recommend everyone I know who’s is doing moving to Shiply Thank you very much"
"very helpful very friendly"
"A very easy way to arrange vehicle transportation. Reviews of the transport company help you choose. All in all a very positive experience."
"Great service from shiply and my courier"
"shiply will connect you to a wide range of couriers come parcel delivery people/drivers who i found honest trustworthy and most importantly..... RELIABLE.....say no more"
"Excellent service , simple to use and great value . No problems whatsoever . Thank you"
"always a outstanding service."
"drigsy - used his service and he was best but even though i noted he was wonderful seems i picked wrong option can you change my rating to 5 for all"
"First time I have used it and it worked well. Took a couple of days to get couple of deliverers interested but then quickly got someone to do the job at a suitable time."
"was asked to send 100 pound deposit on delivery of a caravan - by one of your transport personel Helen T cocker then i was blocked on phone - i will and am gradualy tracking these people down - i was left in wales right up the pass with no paddle."
Hi Pete,

Please give our customer support team a call so we can resolve this issue.

Kind Regards,
Simon
"As a 53 year old internet non-user this process from start to finish was a sinch! Already recommended this site to others. Fabulous 😊"
"We found this company through my daughter who needed a very large table taken from Bournemouth to Bristol. Our man arrived on time and was very helpful both on collection and delivery. We recommend and will definitely use again."
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 23,754 reviews