Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Excellent way to find a delivery service, Prompt response after requesting quotes.
A professional service which was monitored throughout.Reasonable rates, with easy administration procedures.
Great service,wish l had known about it before now!
Good service in terms of price. However, details of time slot within which your goods will arrive is vague and confusing. I was told ‘pm’ which I took to mean afternoon sometime. In fact the delivery arrived at 9.15 pm in the evening. When I contacted the company online to suggest more accurate information about delivery times they told me pm means anytime between noon and midnight which is not very helpful.
Hi Inga,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Delivery time slots vary from transport provider to the transport provider, and it is recommended to find out as much as possible regarding time slots and availability before committing.

Thanks for using Shiply.

Kind Regards,
Anne
Excellent service, cannot fault at all. VERY pleased
Brilliant, got 20+ responses and accepted the 1st that could do date and time wanted, at a reasonable price. Note there was a variation of over £100 for the job. Shipley warned not to pay until completely satisfied as it was a new company. Completed with no issues.
Excellent communication from the courier so we were informed of times for collection and delivery - both dates were exactly when we wanted them, a very good service.
Great communication all round by phone and text. Collection guys helpful and careful too. Plus a really low price for the job.
I got a lot of offers for my listing and chose from my gut as a first time user and was very happy with the shipper!!!! I will use this service again.
Quick and easy, very helpful.
Great service - would definitely use again
easy, quick and affordable. great service.
Shiply is avery easy way of finding couriers/carriers at reasonable prices. The feedback on carriers is also helpful
Reliable and nice guys to deal with.
Supplier was excellent, good comms, pick up and drop off as planned. Thanks.
I had to put my Collection on Hold due to a Failed Purchase,but I received Support from Shiply and the Company I chose for my Collection.
Good service
Brilliant courier company Put you in touch with best quotes to collect a d delivery. Buying from a distance on Ebay is not a problem. Fantastic service.
When I buy a car, I like to search nationwide. I don't want to miss a good car just because it's a bit far. With Shiply, I get the delivery part sorted.
J'ai régle le transport et depuis plus rien j'ai était obligée de prendre un autre transporteur et repayee j'attends toujours le remboursement
Bonjour,

Merci de votre commentaire.

Je suis désolé que votre expérience n'ait pas été positive.

Veuillez contacter notre équipe d’assistance pour que nous puissions vous aider avec ceci.

Vous pouvez nous contacter à support-fr@shiply.com

cordialement,