Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Smashing great super
First time I've used a courier service and couldn't believe how easy this was. Great service couldn't fault them
Great service, many quotes to chose from, item delivered on time given & driver kept me informed on arrival, goods delivered undamaged. Very happy with service overall.
Didn't even get 1 quote on this platform. I did on others. Useless
All good but still you need to improve your customer service response time
Very prompt and efficient
Reference of my transport A7KQBWDKV, without withdrawing after 20 days. I want signal return. Once the budget is accepted, I pay the amount of 10 euros at the entrance and after confirming the transport for May 5, I am still waiting for the package to be picked up and sent. It is a lack of control. You cannot claim over the phone. I want the 10 euros back
Great Job ..first time user..I was nervous at navigating it but even a non tekky like myself was able to do it..
Excellent service and comms from Scott, highly recommend.
Very easy to use, will definitely use it again.
The courier did not provide the correct paperwork for customs and lost two very valuable boxes of the 4 I sent , Shiply would not help because he was a sub contractor and he does not answer my emails anymore, his account is called PARCEL COURIER, AVOID AT ALL COSTS. PARCELS NEVER DELIVERED SND NEVER RETURNED TO ME. Just lost and knowbody cares..
Shiply provides an excellent, much-needed service. I received numerous quotes within minutes. When I had problems with one of the companies, Shipley intervened on my behalf, and everything was quickly resolved
Good with communication and ability to make fast delivery.
Shiply 5 star review on 20th May 2022
I didn’t get a lot of offers for what I needed shipped (a 1300 pound safe) but the ones I did get, definitely rivaled each other. I would highly suggest this process. It beats calling shipping companies directly.
It was great. Got connected with a great delivery person and had my stuff shipped out in a matter of days.
Leo did a great job delivering 19 new windows ! Fast and courteous.
Quick delivery, good communication and very easy to use. I had a motorcycle shipped 500 miles and everything worked out great!
Cheerful prompt pickup and delivery of my antique furniture. Was kept informed by text until it arrived
Coordination on getting the pickup was disorganized but finally happened. Delivery was good and a day early.
They did a good job of getting the product to us with no damage, albeit about a week after the initial agreed upon delivery timeframe. All in all though, the product got to us just in the nick of time for when we needed it.
Shiply is rated 4.57 based on 32,064 reviews