Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Oumy
Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 15th December 2019
Esther
Very easy to use saving account opened for my son for all the family to add to very happy with this company
Easy to set up and can save for the little ones future
Very easy to understand the info on the website. Incredibly easy to start a saving plan. Well worth the time.
Simple set up. Cant comment on investment performance yet.
Hello,

Thank you for your comment. We value the feedback we receive from our members, which we use to improve the experiences of as many members as we can. If you have any questions, you’re always welcome to get in touch with our Member Services team, who you can contact on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Aidan
No email response at all
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you are still waiting for a response. We are currently experiencing a higher number of inquiries than usual, which may explain your delay in hearing back from us. Please be assured that I have passed on your details to our Member Services team, who will be happy to assist you. If you would like to get in touch before then, you are welcome to contact us on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Aidan
I applied online for 5 year bond one week ago and I am still waiting for an email to complete the application.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. The needs of our members are important to us, and we always aim to get back to you as soon as we can. We have recently been dealing with more enquiries than usual, which may explain the delay in hearing back from us. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If there is anything else you would like to raise with us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Very good
I signed up using the website. I found it clear and easy to use.
good website. easy to use. just hope my bonus through Topcashback comes through ok!
Very easy to sign up and full information of investment easy to understand .
Smooth and simple process with easy to understand details
Easy enough to set up.

But:

1) would have preferred mailed policy rather than emailed docs. Couldn't find an option to arrange this.

2) would have preferred option to set up my own chosen Standing Order date, rather than having one imposed which I will need to change at a later date.

Otherwise happy with policy.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I’m pleased to hear that you are happy with your policy. We really appreciate any opportunities to hear about ways we could improve the overall experience of our members, and we will certainly take your comments on board for the future. If you would like discuss this matter further with us, you are welcome to get in touch with our Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email: members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Aidan
Easy to set up the account and communication has been excellent
Very easy to use
Took 5 minutes and very helpful!
So easy to do. Prompt feedback. Would highly recommend. No pushing just all online. Great
Good and quick to apply however Quidco never tracked :-(
I have top cover paying over £80 p/m.
Not only is the customer services appalling,taking way over 3 weeks to reply but they will do anything possible to refuse payout!
I definitely do not recommend
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy following your recent experience with us. Being there for our members is central to everything we do at Shepherds Friendly. As such, we are keen to look into this for you and see if we are able to offer any assistance. I have passed on your contact details to our Member Services team, and they will be in touch as soon as they can.

Aidan
Good customer service and generally a reliable low risk investment choice with very modest returns. However I am not keen on the MVR that has been disproportionately applied (10% )without providing any performance related information. As a member I disappointed that I am not able to withdraw my full balance.
After searching the net you came out as very good value for money and very friendly as your title. We will recommend you to others
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.66 based on 2,458 reviews