Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
Probably going to cancel the policy I applied through Quidco and should have had a £215 payment award to my Quidco account. It has not tracked @nd I have had to raise a claim. I am therefore not going to risk the payment not being awarded. Have read some negative reviews so have a couple of weeks to think about cancelling.
Hello, thank you for giving us your feedback. I’m sorry to hear about this, we would be happy to look into this for you and I suggest that you contact our Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Not much to offer
Hello, thank you for leaving your feedback. It's always nice to hear from our members. If there is anything in particular you would like to talk to us about, our Member Services team would be happy to speak with you. You can reach them on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Aidan
Not spoken to anyone to review properly
Slow in actioning queries after contact is made by telephone.

Very, very slow in responding to digital queries made during the Covid-19 pandemic.

No follow up, e.g. if you've requested a link to a form, there's no later check to ask if you managed OK.
All ok, nothing of note to report yet.
Hello,
Thank you for leaving a review. At Shepherds Friendly, we are always keen to hear about the experience of our members and are always available to listen to any queries you might have. If you ever have any questions, or would like to speak to someone about your plan, feel free to contact the Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Very good easy understand
Hello,

Thanks for leaving a review. We always appreciate feedback from our members about their experience at Shepherds Friendly and are here to help if you have any questions or issues. If there is anything you want to discuss about your plan, always feel free to contact our Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk, who will be more than willing to talk you through anything you want.

Aidan
Great and easy to set up. Still yet to receive details though.
Hello Robyn-Jay,

Thank you for your comments. We’re pleased to hear that you found it easy to set up your plan.

Please be assured that someone will be in touch with regard to your plan details.

Melissa
Shepherds Friendly
It’s ok but the introductory offer is nowhere to be seen
Hi Fulbahar,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Vouchers are sent out by email shortly after the first premium has been paid into the plan.

If there’s anything else we can help with, please contact our Member Services team by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk or by calling 0800 526 249.

Lyba
I really don’t have much to say unfortunately. What little o have had to deal with Shepherds Friendly is it was easy to open the account for my daughter. And the one assistant who I dealt with via E-mail was quick and efficient. So for now I am pleased. I will wait to see if my joining £50 voucher comes through. Otherwise you will have a slightly unhappy customer.
Hi Sean,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Your voucher will be sent to you via email shortly after you have paid your first premium into the plan.

If there’s anything else we can help with or if you have any questions, please get in touch with our Member Services team by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk or by giving them a call on 0800 526 249 and they will be happy to assist.

very good service
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you've received from us.

If there's anything we can help with, please feel free to contact our Member Services team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Lyba
I am trying to connect my children's account it is still not showing up on my account it has been 3weeks trying
Excellent service I’ve received from them have helped me so much. Was one of the best decisions I made in taking out a policy with them , we insure our car , house belongings so why not insure ourselves the most important thing
Hi Darren,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you've received from us.

If there's anything we can help with, please feel free to contact our Member Services Team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Lyba
I have joined as a new member and this email is the first I have received. Nothing in the post to welcome me as an ISA customer.

Assume I will be getting something? Pretty poor really.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us a review and for bringing this to our attention. I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received your Welcome Pack, I have spoken to our Member Services team who will get in touch with you shortly and help you access all your welcome documents online, and send it in the post too, if you like.

If there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Lyba
The service has been good so far!!! Really looking forward to the bonus!
Hi Georgina,

Thank you for leaving us feedback. Glad to hear you are happy with the service you have received. If there’s anything we can help with please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Lyba
Opening the account was extremely easy.
Hi Georgina,

Thank you for leaving us feedback. Glad to hear you found the process of opening an account easy. If there’s anything we can help with please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Good and acceptable
System is good and process was easy but after some consideration and research I feel the returns have not been great on the fund and seems a little low risk for what will be a very long term investment for me. But great product and system for the right people.
I'm still awaiting to see if it's live and my indie acceptable ???
Hi Philip,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Our Member Services team will be in touch with you shortly to arrange for your Welcome Pack to be re-sent and help you out with any other questions you may have.

In the meantime if there’s anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Lyba
Altough good to save better explanation could be given about limited and set amount to withdraw
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We are always there to help our members with any queries, so if you’d like more of an explanation with regards to your plan or withdrawals, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk and they’ll gladly help.

Shepherds is just good
Hi Iwa,

Thank you for leaving us a review. If there’s anything we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services Team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.67 based on 2,403 reviews