Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Nasoni
Magdalena
"Easy to use and manage account and website. Will recomend if you care about future of your child."
"I found setting up the account so simple and the benefits of doing so are brilliant! I’m so glad to have stumbled across this amazing opportunity to save for my child’s future - thank you!"
"Decided not to invest. This product is not for me."
Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for leaving us a review and offering us your feedback.

If you change your mind in the future we would be happy to welcome you back.

Lyba
"Offer code would not work , and I had to telephone in order to complete my application . Staff were very helpful in dealing with this problem , and plan was then opened very efficiently"
Hi Neil,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I’m glad our team was able to help you out. If you have any other queries or if there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services Team by email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk or by calling 0161 428 1212.

"All online. No contact"
Hi Ian,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Someone from our Member Services Team will be in touch with you shortly to help answer any questions you may have regarding your plan. In the meantime, if you have any further questions or if there’s something we can help with please feel to get in touch by email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk or by calling 0161 428 1212.

Lyba
"I was not able to get the policy I wanted as it kept sticking and would not let me go any further."
Hi Deborah,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Someone from our Member Services Team will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your plan. In the meantime, if you have any further questions or if there’s something we can help with please feel to get in touch by email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk or by calling 0161 428 1212.

Hi Venkata,

Thank you for leaving us a review. If you have any questions or there’s anything we can help you with please feel free to send us a message at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk or call us on 0161 428 1212.

Lyba
"The company did not take a payment when they were supposed to. Also I haven’t received my love to shop voucher"
Hi Kayleigh,

Thanks for leaving us a review. Someone from our Member Services Team will be in touch with you soon to help arrange for your Love2Shop voucher to be sent out. In the meantime if you have any questions or if there’s anything we can help with, please feel free to send in a message to members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk or call us at 0161 428 1212.

Lyba
"The set up was fine. However, it was purchased via Top Cash Back and this is not showing in my account - why ?"
Hi Martin,

Thanks for leaving us a review following up your cash back.

Here is how the cashback process works; once you have opened a plan with us and paid your first premium there is a 90 day validation period. This is a period of time which allows us to ensure your transaction is valid and confirm all payments are received. Once this has been completed you should be able to see the cashback in your account shortly after.

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services team who will help you. You can contact them on 0161 428 1212 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Lyba
"open was easy (11/01/19). company happy to take details and money but no response when you send emails. I still did not get my welcome pack( my husband open the same day and he got welcome pack few days later).I send email to customer service one week ago regards that matter and still no response. Little bit disapointed."
Hi Katarzyna,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I’m glad our Member Services Team was able to contact you and solve the issue.

If you have any other questions, or there’s anything we can help with please feel free to get in touch by calling on 0161 428 1212 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Lyba
"Found your leaflet through bounty, never revived my love to shop voucher when I signed up."
Hi Louise,

Lyba
"set up with ease look forward to saving with them"
"I emailed them three days ago to ask important questions but no response not even and auto generated message !"
"Easy to set up the junior ISA. I am still yet to receive the £30 voucher I was promised on setting up. Still waiting to hear back from customer services (5days now) via email."
"Great service but I waited a long time to receive my policy documents"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m sorry it took a little longer that expected.

If you have any questions or if there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services Team by calling them on 0161 428 1212 or sending them an email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Lyba
"IT said i ll receive £30 love2shop voucher once i open account with Shepherds friendly but unfortunately havent got none."
Hi Simona,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am glad our Member Services Team was able to get in touch with you to help resolve this.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact our Member Services Team by giving them a call on 0161 428 1212 or emailing them at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

"straightforward application process"
"The application process was straightforward and simple to apply. I’ve received an after sales call regarding the product however I still haven’t received my documents"
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am glad our Member Services Team was able to get in touch with you to re-send your documents.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am glad our Member Services Team was able to get in touch with you and arrange for your documents to be re-sent.

Lyba
"Online process to join was easy however i have had no contact or account confirmation 3 weeks later."
Hi Shaun,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am glad our Member Services Team was able to get in touch with you.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am glad our Member Services Team was able to get in touch with you.

Lyba
"Good to have an USA with shepherds friendly Unfortunately log in is to complicated and I did not find the welcome email to confirm will have to phone them sometime."
Hi Errol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Our Member Services Team has been trying to contact you to help you with your online account registration and Welcome Pack, however, they have not been able to get in touch with you. Please give them a call at 0161 428 1212 if you still require help logging in or if there's anything else we can help you with.

"Easy online application"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

If you have any questions about your plan or there is anything we can help you with please feel free to contact our Member Services Team on 0161 428 1212 or you can send them an email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.68 based on 1,640 reviews