Shepherds Friendly Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
I think that that it’s a great service, however could be made better with a slightly more user friendly website site.
Easy online application form. Quick to sort out
Simple and Straightforward to open an account.
Experience was fine to open account.
It was very straightforward and informative. Clear language and explanations so very pleased. thanks Jim
Excellent savings strategy and very friendly staff. Hope to have a long savings future ahead
Happy with my experience so far havnt been with them long so far so good
Really friendly and helpful staff on the customer service line, explained everything to me so well! And in such a polite manner!! Despite not receiving any paperwork yet but I’m happy so far :)
Hi Neelam

Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re so glad you’re happy with the service you’ve received!

With regards to your paperwork, our Member Services team have tried to get in touch with you to help you access your Welcome Pack online. They have now sent this over in the post, so you should receive it in a few days.

If there’s anything else we can help with, please feel free to contact Member Services on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Kind regards,
Lyba
Easy and simple.
Very good 👍
Application and opening of the account and deposit of funds was very simple. Rated 4 stars as I would like to have a mobile app to easily add future deposits and track the balance etc. Support are also very prompt and helpful :)
Easy to use
Easy,straightforward instructions online.
Have done everything on line, so not had to call and speak with anyone yet?
Easy to set up
Ok. Good ease. Of use but basic
Very easy to complete form online
Easy website quick service to set up savings regularly.
Opening the account for my son was easy and everything well explained. I think it’s good for the future of my son.
Easy application process