Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
Good and quick to apply however Quidco never tracked :-(
No problems so far
Easy to set up, and gives me a peace of mind knowing my little one will have some money to put to good use when old enough.
Everything has been easy and straight forward.
Great service. Can’t wait to see some interest grow :)
The website was easy to use and navigate.would be easier if there was an app which will me more memorable for me to keep track of.otherwise I’m happy to have something like this in place.
Easy to setup
Really easy to sign up, and got great cashback deal through Topcashback as well.
They are very good
Very easy to sign up to. Idea way of saving for the bad times
Happy with the process, but very unhappy about the referral platform Quidco- Shepherds relationship, as this did not appear on my Quidco Platform, and I had to undertake a manual claim, and still not been told whether I will get my bonus entitlkement because the process is rubbish
It was very easy to open the account and I look forward to using their services going forward
Good friendly informative information given but did not mention voucher free that u advertise as being given
Quick to set up, easy to manage although difficult to speak to someone if you need to
Mainly OK but it was only when I queried it that I found out that the first payment had not been taken because the direct debit had not been set up in time. Some explanation when the matter arose would have been appreciated. I have now made a transfer into the ISA which is showing on the account but has not yet left my bank. Something is not quite right about these matters.
Think its brilliant
Easy to set up.
Easy and straightforward. Customer Service very helpful in providing information I needed.
Easy to apply. Good website. Well informed team.
Just joined was straightforward process
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.67 based on 2,403 reviews