Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

How would you rate Shepherds Friendly?

Jeffrey
Verified Buyer

Dealing with shepherd friendly was a pleasant experience for us as we were looking for the best way to plan for a great future for son. The amazing part of the service was the courtesy call received in a bid to making sure were comfortable with our decision.
Ajmal
Verified Buyer

I got through straight away no waiting on hold. The agent outlined all options and answered my questions.
I was thinking that it would take a while to set up but the it was fast efficient.
This also means that I feel safe and secure that I made the correct choice for my child's future
Anna
Verified Buyer

I'm happy that is place where I can save money for my baby.
Kevin
Lynsey
Verified Buyer

Made me happy as they are very friendly
Ebony
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service, excellent plan
Sara
Verified Buyer

Great communication all the way through and a very easy to use website
Isabeau
Verified Buyer

Superbly easy application process, teamed up with polite and friendly phone calls from pleasantly articulate staff! I felt like i was in good hands every step of the way and I've not experienced excellent customer service like that in a while! I am thoroughly happy with my decision to go with Shepherds Friendly
Kelly Louise
Verified Buyer

Great customer service over the phone! I think the lady I spoke to was called Val and she was really lovely- very friendly and helpful!
Julia Kathleen
Verified Buyer

Ease of purchase the savings plan for my 2grandsons.
The only down side I couldn't add a small lump sum to it when their grampy died and left them some money.
Peter
Verified Buyer

Really simple and easy to set up. Everything is clear and easily accessible. The security checks seem thorough too.
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to open account from online banking links.
David Nicholas
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website and application.
Rachel
Verified Buyer

Easy to set up and quick response to emails
Tarana
Verified Buyer

Rates are competitive, customer service phoned me direct which was a nice touch.
Phill Snape
Verified Reviewer

Straight forward and easy too set up .
Verified Buyer

It was quick and easy to set up
Robert
Verified Buyer

Nice welcome process. Friendly warm helpful people who add a personal touch to the process.
Verified Buyer

Shepherds had the plan I wanted to take out.
Application form was straightforward and plan was approved immediately.
I was also given a courtesy call to check everything was in order.
Mark