Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
Opened the account for mine and my wife's little miracle baby boy and it was so easy to do and quick application. It's great that family and friends can so deposit and support our little boys future
Shepherds Friendly , I have discovered to be specific and accessible with knowing where your up to and what you have got . Good way of planning and saving for the future.
Hi,
My experience of opening the account was hassle free and very intuitive, Thanks to shepherds friendly they have made everything look so simple and easy to understand , Thanks a lot!!

Thanks,
vignesh Rajendran
Best deal for over50s plan easy to set up and Shepherds were quick to send my certificate to me.Would recommend them to anybody.
Happy with the process, but very unhappy about the referral platform Quidco- Shepherds relationship, as this did not appear on my Quidco Platform, and I had to undertake a manual claim, and still not been told whether I will get my bonus entitlkement because the process is rubbish
It was very easy to open the account and I look forward to using their services going forward
From the moment the phone was answered ,we had nothing but amazing service the advice through to opening an account. It was seamless and 1st class. We could recomend them to anyone could not ask for anything more as everything was explained in such detail many thanks to a wonderful team
Good friendly informative information given but did not mention voucher free that u advertise as being given
Just opened an ISA with Shepherds Friendly, what a easy process.

I am looking forward to the future and having a fixed term of 3 years is very comforting.

Geraldine Kirby
We opened a Junior ISA for our newborn baby girl. The freedom to set up a monthly direct debit as well as pay in lump sums is brilliant and has really given us the flexibility to begin creating an account to help support her future.
The online access to the account is also really clear and easy to use!
Shepherds FRIENDLY say it all..
One of the best out there and Everyone should have one..
Looked up online which was the best Life Insurance currently available, Money Saving Expert recommended Shepherds Friendly. Simple on line application and all sorted within a few minutes. Good value for money.
Really simple and easy to set up a Young Savers plan for our grandson
Service was very good. Easy to join.
So easy to save money for my baby for when he grows up. He’ll set off on his own with stable money due to me saving so easily for him from the get go.
Quick to set up, easy to manage although difficult to speak to someone if you need to
I was searching for a value for money life assurance which would give much needed security to my family in the future, in the event of my passing. I feel Shepherds Friendly provides this and I am confident my money is in safe hands. Also, the fact they have been around for 180 years, which far surpasses their rivals, just proves they are a company of integrity.I thoroughly recommend this company.
It was very easy to do. And a great way to save
I love to be a secure and friendly shepherd.
Mainly OK but it was only when I queried it that I found out that the first payment had not been taken because the direct debit had not been set up in time. Some explanation when the matter arose would have been appreciated. I have now made a transfer into the ISA which is showing on the account but has not yet left my bank. Something is not quite right about these matters.
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.68 based on 2,316 reviews