Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
So easy to do. Prompt feedback. Would highly recommend. No pushing just all online. Great
Good and quick to apply however Quidco never tracked :-(
I have top cover paying over £80 p/m.
Not only is the customer services appalling,taking way over 3 weeks to reply but they will do anything possible to refuse payout!
I definitely do not recommend
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy following your recent experience with us. Being there for our members is central to everything we do at Shepherds Friendly. As such, we are keen to look into this for you and see if we are able to offer any assistance. I have passed on your contact details to our Member Services team, and they will be in touch as soon as they can.

Aidan
Good customer service and generally a reliable low risk investment choice with very modest returns. However I am not keen on the MVR that has been disproportionately applied (10% )without providing any performance related information. As a member I disappointed that I am not able to withdraw my full balance.
After searching the net you came out as very good value for money and very friendly as your title. We will recommend you to others
easy to use, simple to set up :)
very easy to aply for 9.9 well done
Very easy to use with virtually instant policy documents sent online
Easy and straight forward to sign up. Low starting contributions too, so it's relatively affordable for most people.
This will be my first time using this account , however I have heard so many good things I opened two accounts .
Probably going to cancel the policy I applied through Quidco and should have had a £215 payment award to my Quidco account. It has not tracked @nd I have had to raise a claim. I am therefore not going to risk the payment not being awarded. Have read some negative reviews so have a couple of weeks to think about cancelling.
Hello, thank you for giving us your feedback. I’m sorry to hear about this, we would be happy to look into this for you and I suggest that you contact our Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Aidan
Very easy to get started, went through in minutes and look forward to seeing how it goes!
A joy to find, the website was easy to use and navigate and the ISA was just what I was looking for. I had been searching around for one like this for a while and I'm glad I found Shepherds as it suits my needs. They have kept me up to date with the progress and now I just need to put money in there and fingers crossed, it works out in my favour.
No problems so far
Not much to offer
Hello, thank you for leaving your feedback. It's always nice to hear from our members. If there is anything in particular you would like to talk to us about, our Member Services team would be happy to speak with you. You can reach them on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Aidan
Easy to set up, and gives me a peace of mind knowing my little one will have some money to put to good use when old enough.
I found it very easy and straightforward to set up an account with Shepherds Friendly
Excellent and easy service would highly recommended
Customer service fantastic and.it helped me save to buy my lad a car
Very easy to use website, clear precise guidelines of how to save and invest. Dividends look good too. Hopefully they will deliver.
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.67 based on 2,403 reviews