Shepherds Friendly Reviews

260 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

How would you rate Shepherds Friendly?

Verified Buyer

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call asking if I ad any queries or required help with any information.
The actual set up process was quite easy and straightforward as well.
Andrew

£90 cashback through Groupon offer
Antony
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and great communication
Carol
Seán
Verified Buyer

Excellent website and service from staff.
Angela
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and set up...friendly call center staff.
Dawn
Verified Buyer

Easy process and good communication
Meredith Tabitha Tallulah
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to do! Liked the savings time frame also so that the plan will mature when my daughter is 18 so that will be a nice birthday gift!
Iain
Verified Buyer

Easy to set up an Isa on-line. SF communicated with me afterwards, even to the extent of a phone call a few days later . Already have an insurance policy with them, so decision was easy.
Robert
Eileen
Verified Buyer

Received a cash induction fee. Easy caring and very helpful
Verified Buyer

Easy, straightforward process to open the Young Saver plan for my daughter. I like knowing that I have a long term investment for her that I don't have to think about for the next long number of years and she will have a lump sum to use when she's making decisions about her next steps in life.
Philip
Harry Joseph
Verified Buyer

Quick and friendly service.
Michaela
Verified Buyer

very prompt with calls, professional telephone manner, and good email communication
Chris
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website, helpful and friendly staff on the phone
Aner
Verified Buyer

It was a good experience with shepherds friendly
Candice
Thomas Rees
Verified Buyer

Shepherds Friendly has a really helpful team who took the time to ensure I knew all of the information I needed before making a decision
Sharon
Verified Buyer

I searched internet and all over 50 plans pay out were pretty low i discovered shepherds friendly and got a good pay out top class firm x
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.65 based on 260 reviews