Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Oumy
Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 15th December 2019
Esther
Everything was simple and straightforward with little effort on my part to set up 2 separate plans with Shepherds Friendly. Both applications completed within 10 minutes. I would like to see some additional functionality on the website such as: investment breakdown, projection tools and calculators. All aspects are good in my experience to date.
Brilliant plans
Super easy application. Highly recommend
Such a nice saving site
Very easy to set up and navigate around the website. Had cause to call customer service who couldn't have been more helpful. Excellent products with excellent service.
Easy to set up can all be done on line
Rate is 5. The staff are very professional and helpful. I have already written to you to say especially how helpful and approachable/patient Val is.
Very good!
Very simple joining instructions on their website.
Excellent service, I was very pleased with the efficiency of Shepherds friendly.
Quick and easy set up of savings account for our child.
Really easy to set up and user friendly website. Good communication from customer services and easy to top up isa. Negatives are the mvr reduction and more clarity regarding when the annual bonus will be applied and how its calculated would be appreciated.
Hello, Thank you for leaving your feedback, I'm happy to hear that you had a positive experience with regards to our website and Member Services Team. With regards to your experience of the application of a Market Value Reduction (MVR), please note that when you withdraw any money from your plan, we will calculate the value of the investments that you hold within the With-Profits Fund to ensure that you leave with your fair share. This may mean that: If you have been invested through periods of strong investment performance, you might get a final bonus, or; If you have been invested through periods of poor investment performance, and you leave the fund, you may get back less than the current value of your plan. Our investment products, such as the Stocks and Shares ISA, are invested in a diverse range of assets, including stocks and shares, property, gilts, bonds, and cash. The aim of this is to reduce risk to our members, while aiming to grow their investment over the medium to long-term. If you would like to go through this with someone from our Member Services team, please get in contact on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk. Kind Regards, Aidan
GREAT and friendly
Money making money for the future. Simple and easy to understand what it works towards.
Everything's gone fine and quickly.
Having set up the account I am still waiting to hear about the reward and follow up email
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received the information you were expecting with your plan. I have passed your details on to our Member Services team, who will get be getting in touch with you to help with this and any other queries you might have. If you would like to speak to someone before then, you can get in touch with our Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk. Kind Regards, Aidan
I decided to choose a short term investment and decided that Shepherds long family run business profile suited what I was looking for
Very easy to use and understand
Easy to arrange JISA for son. Prompt correspondence too.
Really easy to open the account all from my mobile. Clear and simple to follow.
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.66 based on 2,464 reviews