Shepherds Friendly Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
Easy to set up my children’s bank accounts and also got a call a few weeks later to see if all was set up ok. Would definitely recommend.
Shepherd's have been amazing helped me sort out a fantastic adorable plan for my little girl. Would 100% recommend
Best thing to do for my little girl. Never knew I could pick and choose how much n when to pay 😍
Great idea for my kids
Really friendly and helpful staff on the customer service line, explained everything to me so well! And in such a polite manner!! Despite not receiving any paperwork yet but I’m happy so far :)
Easy and simple.
Very helpful staff
Straight forward account opening.
Very good company easy to use online process
System is good and process was easy but after some consideration and research I feel the returns have not been great on the fund and seems a little low risk for what will be a very long term investment for me. But great product and system for the right people.
Easy to set up and ways to save that suits my budget. We are a low income family but saving for my little boys future is incredibly important to me and £10 per month is a comfortable amount.
Very friendly
Good helpful call centre staff. Good products.
So far so good on my investment
Easy to set up online
Simple to set up. Very happy with my policy.
Very happy that opened my plan with Shepherds Friendly. It was easy to do it and the customer service is great. Highly recommend.
Easy to open on line.
Very good 👍
Such a fantastic way of saving money for your children. Will definitely be making one for my oldest child.
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.69 based on 1,825 reviews