Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Ian
"The value is not in the "Advertising & Marketing" the value is in the safety, return and confidence in your investment, with Shepherds Friendly. Once a member regular updates and opportunities are offered and advised. Our decision to join Shepherds is one we are very happy with."
Dorcas Eche
"Nice scheme! Helping me save for my baby girl"
"The process of opening a savings account was so easy on line and now I feel I'm giving my little girl the best start in life . So glad I went with shepherds . Rebecca Mynard."
"I was looking for a way to save money for my 7 month old son so when he was older he could access the money to get a car / use the money towards a deposit for a house etc. I came across Shephards Friendly who were able to offer me exactly what I was looking for for as little as £10 a month which is fantastic as I am currently still on maternity leave so I wouldn't need to worry if I could afford it or not. I had also had several family members telling me they would give my little b0y money for Christmas rather than buy him presents so when I read that they could transfer the money to the account if set up easily I was over the moon. The account also gives me peace of mind as it cannot be accessed until my son turns 18. Overall really pleased with the services the account comes with and how easy it was to set up !"
"Brilliant service"
"Great easy to set up"
"The process was very easy to set up an isa for my son. Was recommended this company through my bounty app. I’m pleased I went with this company. As an established company for many years it gives you peace of mind."
"Excellent service and easy to apply"
"I have only just joined to cannot comment on ongoing support but they have been really helpful so far."
"Very easy, quick and simple process. Can not wait to see the pounds slowly building up"
"Very friendly no pressure , no hassle , very quick and the lady was very friendly and professional , thank you !"
"The lady on phone was very helpful and informative."
"I have had my cashback from this provider rejected I cant find the relevant info to enable me to set up my online account Its a bit disappointing really"
Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking time out to leave us feedback. We are currently investigating your cashback and will be in touch with you regarding this soon.

In the meantime, our Member Services Team will contact you to help you register online for Your Account.

Lyba
"Great straightforward application Happy with the service would recommend this company"
"Friendly team who helped us in phone conversation"
"Shepherds friendly were easy to use and I was pleased with the service. I was impressed that a phone call was made to double check the details provided. Excellent service."
"Easy to both initially open the account and subsequently confirm as holder. Looking forward to being a long term holder."
"I think it was easy to open"
"Very easy to access and set up the account. Clear information given throughout"
"Everything was very straightforward with clear communication."
Hi Ian,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture with us, we really like meeting our members.

Welcome to the Shepherds Friendly family, it’s great to have you on board! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about you in the future.

Lyba
"Easy to set up the junior ISA. I am still yet to receive the £30 voucher I was promised on setting up. Still waiting to hear back from customer services (5days now) via email."
"Great service but I waited a long time to receive my policy documents"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m sorry it took a little longer that expected.

If you have any questions or if there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services Team by calling them on 0161 428 1212 or sending them an email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.70 based on 1,164 reviews