Shepherds Friendly Reviews

129 Reviews

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Carol-Ann
Verified Buyer

Carried out a lot of research as to where I would purchase a policy to help my family with my burial costs. Came across Shepherds Friendly through a well known money advisers website. Found Shepherds Friendly website easy to read and clear to understand plus it offered a very competitive rate. Many other websites would not give you online quotes insisting that they would phone you, I feel this pressures you into buying their product, which is not always the best deal, Shepherds Friendly gave an instant quote online. I am now happy that for a relatively small monthly sum, I have eased the burden of costs for my family.
Garry John
Verified Buyer

Quick application and easy to understand ISA
Adam
Verified Buyer

Very easy to open. Very straightforward. Nice people to deal with!
Christopher
Verified Buyer

I did it through too cash which didn't go in my account had to cancel
Miklor
Howard Mark
Verified Buyer

I have started a Stocks and Shares ISA for the first time with Shepherds Friendly and was very pleased with the ease by which the transaction could be completed online. This is my first experience with this company and I am looking forward to a good relationship with them.

I have received good feedback about them and am encouraged by their contact with me.
James
Verified Buyer

Easy process, friendly staff. all round great experience.
Adam
Verified Buyer

Super simple. Documents were sent quickly and the whole process was efficient
Linda
Verified Buyer

I am glad I found Shepherds. They were friendly and I love that its a Mutual - run for members not fat cat bankers. Very easy to start up a new sticks and shares ISA without any fuss.
Henry
Lisa-Marie Cummings
Verified Reviewer

I took up a ten year young saver for my son in 2014, I have never had a statement, when I missed a payment I had a bill like letter to say I was in arrears & had to pay up, & to date only correspondance I've ever had, no statement, no performance no nothing, please do reply is this normal? every other review is 5* how easy to set up, nothing to do with follow on ANYTHING?? how much is it now? how has it perfomed, Where are the statements!! Writing review as no comments from long time customers?
Thank you for your review Miss Cummings, we welcome all feedback. Shepherds Friendly is a modern mutual organisation and our primary duty is to our membership, we value your business and will always endeavour to put our members at the heart of everything we do.
A member of our Team will contact you shortly to discuss your review and look into your query.
We always strive to maintain the highest standards of service to our members and welcome the opportunity to discuss your comments. A member of our Team has attempted to contact you but unfortunately we could not get hold of you with the details supplied to us.

if you could kindly supply your current contact details a member of the Team will be happy to contact you.

Our Member Services Team is available 0330 311 4502 during office hours (8am -5pm Monday to Friday) and also on email at members@shepherds.co.uk
JESSICA
Verified Buyer

HASSLE FREE FORMS TO FILL AND VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Kevin
Verified Buyer

Very quick and easy to set up my plan , the website is well laid out and easy to navigate.
Christos
Verified Buyer

Application was very clear and straight forward, user interface left a pleasant overall experience too
Janet Yvonne
Verified Buyer

The Shepherds staff are approachable, professional and friendly.

There was a problem with the IT system, but a phone call sorted the problem.

Jan Wylie
Nicky
Verified Buyer

The online application was easy and quick to do. I was unable to download the policy but, when I phoned, a very helpful customer services officer offered to post the policy to me.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Looked into this company and was surprised at how efficient and on the ball they were, very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable staff, followed up with phone calls by them and e-mails.
As the plan is new we will have to see how the investment does over the coming year, but so far very good.
Ashley Roy
Verified Buyer

EASY TO USE APPLICATION ON-LINE. QUICK RESPONSE FROM THE TEAM TO TRANSFER THE MONEY - ALL GOOD
Philipa Clare
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with and efficient, thanks.
Rajesh
Verified Buyer

Very easy to take out the plan. Everything well explained online. Also there was a followup call to check whether everything was set up properly and the plan documents were received. Would definitely recommend Shepherds Friendly ISA.
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.62 based on 129 reviews