Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

How would you rate Shepherds Friendly ?

"Easy to set up nothing was too much trouble! Would recommend!"
"I was told about this junior isa through bounty and i thought it would be good for me to open an account for my daughter so she has some money when she turns 18 for if she wants to buy a car or go to uni the reason i chose shepards friendly was because i cant take money out of it i can only add money so my daughter can have the best future"
"There seemed to be a lot of steps to the process of opening this account, but I guess we all have to deal with extra security these days. The online dashboard looks easy to use and the process of setting up a direct debit was smooth."
"Lovely people to speak to and great when you have questions and ring up"
Laura Jayne
Verified Buyer
"Easy to open online. Great email communication."
Shannan Louise
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic and easy way to save for your children"
"very quick and easy to set up. Phone calls to support are handled by highly knowledgeable people and i feel very confident regarding security of my account"
"Easy to understand and to apply"
"Easy to use website Stocks and shares ISA with funds chosen as standard"
"Excellent customer service"
"very easy to set up a junior Isa no hassle"
Emily Deacon
Verified Buyer
"The process was very smooth and the website was easy to use"
Laura Alberta
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service and straight forward information excellent update. Thank you."
"Good to have an USA with shepherds friendly Unfortunately log in is to complicated and I did not find the welcome email to confirm will have to phone them sometime."
Hi Errol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Our Member Services Team has been trying to contact you to help you with your online account registration and Welcome Pack, however, they have not been able to get in touch with you. Please give them a call at 0161 428 1212 if you still require help logging in or if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
Lyba
"Very informative"
Gerard Joseph
Verified Buyer
"So far it is as advertised.no complaints so far, just keep it up. Well done"
"I'm very pleased & easy to set up account for myself"
"Quick and easy and received cash back"
"Relatively easy process"
"Very easy to set up my account"
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.70 based on 947 reviews