Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Natalie
"I found setting up the account so simple and the benefits of doing so are brilliant! I’m so glad to have stumbled across this amazing opportunity to save for my child’s future - thank you!"
Ian
"The value is not in the "Advertising & Marketing" the value is in the safety, return and confidence in your investment, with Shepherds Friendly. Once a member regular updates and opportunities are offered and advised. Our decision to join Shepherds is one we are very happy with."
Dorcas Eche
"Nice scheme! Helping me save for my baby girl"
"It was really easy to open an account for my baby. I opened the account through bounty and haven’t received any vouchers yet."
"great service. website easy to use."
"Trouble free joining procedure helped by a user friendly web site"
"so easy to arrange but would have liked some paperwork to clarify my subscription instead of getting it online"
"Really easy process to register and use online"
"Really nice people to talk to and very competitive with other companies that’s why me and my husband have taken out over 50s live insurance and are looking to invest more in the near future"
"Wonderful customer service and I felt understood by the member of staff I spoke to"
"Very easy to understand and set up"
"Excellent straight forward service"
"Easy to open an account to aid my savings"
"Offer code would not work , and I had to telephone in order to complete my application . Staff were very helpful in dealing with this problem , and plan was then opened very efficiently"
Hi Neil,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I’m glad our team was able to help you out. If you have any other queries or if there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services Team by email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk or by calling 0161 428 1212.

Kind regards,
Lyba
"Very pleased with the service got 5 star thank you"
"Very straightforward,quick response on queries."
"Very Quick and Easy to join, I have great optimism for the future."
"Opened an account and found it very easy. As it's a stocks and shares they explained the pros and cons in an easy to understand format."
"This was an easy and painless transaction. Any queries were effigy dealt with by helpful staff."
"Really easy steps to follow and extremely helpful all the way through .thank you"
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.69 based on 1,368 reviews