Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

customer service
Nasoni
"Fast and reliable"
Magdalena
"Easy to use and manage account and website. Will recomend if you care about future of your child."
"I found setting up the account so simple and the benefits of doing so are brilliant! I’m so glad to have stumbled across this amazing opportunity to save for my child’s future - thank you!"
"Very easy to do, and all information was emailed quickly and the information was clear and easy to read"
"The sign up process was very straightforward and simple to apply. Unfortunately I entered the wrong account details and was pleased to find that they have a telephone number that offered great support and flagged up the issue. All was resolved very quickly and to my complete satisfaction."
"I was told I’d get my £50 voucher after the first payment. I have made two payments and still no voucher."
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Our Member Service team will be in touch shortly to help with your Love2Shop voucher.

If you have any further questions, our Member Services team will be more than happy to help. You can contact them on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Kind regards,
Lyba
"online application quick hassle free and contact with an advisor if needed the whole process took no longer than 15 minutes"
"Amazing and the site is easy to use"
"Easy to follow instructions on the web site and I am very pleased with my policy."
"Very fast and efficient service. This is my second policy and would highly recommend."
"Great Customer service was able to set up a savings plan for my daughter effortlessly thank you Shepherds Friendly."
"Good sign up service!"
"It's in the name, friendly."
"Very helpful knowledgable staff answered all my question with positive reply’s would have no hesitation in recommending."
"Easy and simple to use and open a junior isa for my son."
"Easy to use and very helpful"
"Really simple and easy account set up!"
"Customer care superb, felt like it was face to face conversation. More power to your elbow."
"Was very easy to set up"
"Thanks for helping me set this up for my daughter it seems like a good idea and really reliable!!"
"Easy and simple straight forward forms to fill in .No problems,5 star site"
"Very helpful on the phone very knowledgeable"
"Really good communication"