Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Oumy
Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 15th December 2019
Esther
Rate is 5. The staff are very professional and helpful. I have already written to you to say especially how helpful and approachable/patient Val is.
Very good!
Excellent service, I was very pleased with the efficiency of Shepherds friendly.
GREAT and friendly
Money making money for the future. Simple and easy to understand what it works towards.
Everything's gone fine and quickly.
Very easy to use and understand
Easy to arrange JISA for son. Prompt correspondence too.
Really easy to open the account all from my mobile. Clear and simple to follow.
Easy to open a savings plan. All done online in no time at all. Clear information. I would reccomend Shepherds Friendly.
Very good, my friend told me about this saving account.
An easy way to build a little nest for a rainy day
Everyone was extremely helpful and informative over the phone and answered all my questions. I was uncertain about various things and they cleared these issues up for me.
So far so good! Very easy process.
Happy with the service recieved my voucher as stated
The Shepherds Friendly Junior ISA is the most competitive savings product of its kind. It beats the high street banks and building society equivalents by a landslide. Shepherds Friendly have a very human, benevolent and trustworthy feel to their ethics, goals and strategies. This is reflective in not only their products, but also their customer service online and by telephone.

My fiancée and I are so pleased we discovered Shepherds Friendly as they have made it easy for us and our wider families to start saving for our daughter Lily’s future.

Your only regret will be that you didn’t start saving with Shepherds Friendly sooner :)
Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 24th February 2021
I found it really easy to sign up and after doing some homework found this plan the best value for money by far.
Very easy to set up.
Found Shepherds Friendly website easy to navigate & use & their life insurance cover is great value for money.
Opening an account was a buttery smooth process and took me less than 2 minutes!
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.66 based on 2,458 reviews