Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
So easy to do. Prompt feedback. Would highly recommend. No pushing just all online. Great
After searching the net you came out as very good value for money and very friendly as your title. We will recommend you to others
easy to use, simple to set up :)
well done easy to use on line HAPPY NEW YEAR
Very easy to use with virtually instant policy documents sent online
Easy and straight forward to sign up. Low starting contributions too, so it's relatively affordable for most people.
This will be my first time using this account , however I have heard so many good things I opened two accounts .
Very easy to get started, went through in minutes and look forward to seeing how it goes!
A joy to find, the website was easy to use and navigate and the ISA was just what I was looking for. I had been searching around for one like this for a while and I'm glad I found Shepherds as it suits my needs. They have kept me up to date with the progress and now I just need to put money in there and fingers crossed, it works out in my favour.
I found it very easy and straightforward to set up an account with Shepherds Friendly
Excellent and easy service would highly recommended
Customer service fantastic and.it helped me save to buy my lad a car
Very easy to use website, clear precise guidelines of how to save and invest. Dividends look good too. Hopefully they will deliver.
Quick and easy to understand many thanks
easy to navigate website, and all the info required to make a safe investment
Great communication and affordable savings, no hassle application x
It was extremely easy to understand and for me its a really good investment.
I choose to have the bonus plan because it was easy to understand and best of all, hopefully would get a gain after its maturity. Well trusted and hopefully will explore more investments in the future.
Very easy to set up. Hoping that the ISA performance will reflect my experience so far
reliable and a good opportunity to save for your little one's future
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.67 based on 2,403 reviews