Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Nasoni
Magdalena
"Easy to use and manage account and website. Will recomend if you care about future of your child."
"I found setting up the account so simple and the benefits of doing so are brilliant! I’m so glad to have stumbled across this amazing opportunity to save for my child’s future - thank you!"
"Happy with the customer service. Good company and pleased with the security I am getting. Thanks"
"Opening a Sheperds Friendly was a painless, stress free and secure experience"
"It was quick and easy to apply and have the direct debit set up. Took less than 5 minutes and website was very clear and easy to understand"
"Staff member was very efficient but at the same time very friendly- an excellent combination."
"I have opened an ISA Recently and found the set up very easy, everything was explained simply and the online account is very easy to use"
"easy to open,good cashback via topcashback"
"Very quick and easy to setup"
"Easy to understand and easy to open"
"Clear website, and easy understable plans"
"It was pretty easy to make a savings account as it's for my first child I was putting it off because I thought a lot of paperwork and information but it was straightforward and exactly what I wanted"
"Very simple to do. All the questions answered before decided. Great cashback."
"Very simple to do Very simple to understand I definitely would recommend this to anyone"
"Really easy to setup. No problems at all and all questions answered before decided rove go ahead with my stocks and shares isa. The cash back is also great fully appreciated."
"I heard about Shepherds Friendly as they were offering cashback on the ISA via my employers reward gateway - the only thing I am disappointed about is that I did not find them sooner!!! It took moments to set up my ISA, and I could choose my direct debit dates which means I can actually save first and spend whats left over. My money is now happily gathering interest at a rate that beats the big banks (subject to the terms) in an award winning account."
"Easy to set up, great communication."
"This plan was so easy to open from start to finish,web site is easy to navigate and I got the decision as to whether or not my plan would start within a couple of days of sending my online application."
"Quick and efficient to sign up and all relevant information is easily accessible. The whole process for signing up our newborn for a Junior ISA was effortlessly completed. Two thumbs up!"
"Great product , great service."
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.68 based on 1,637 reviews