Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"Really easy process, quick & simple - Highly recommended!"
"Lots of easy information and also to set up. Did on line but would be also easy to contact them."
"Friendly and very helpful Staff"
"Very easy to set up and gives me great piece of mind knowing my son will have money to come in the future"
"Very easy to set up account and easy to understand risks and benefits. Excited for the benefits this will bring my little girl."
"Really simple to set up. Easy to navigate through the website. No complaints 👍"
"Excellent Customer communications, pleasure to deal with, seamless to set up new ISA"
"Seamless service, very efficient. Highly recommend"
"Good friendly service and great way to save for my children's future."
"Very helpful staff who answered my questions."
"Easy to set up and everything well explained"
"Very easy to open an account with friendly and helpful staff"
"Straightforward process for opening an account. All done online"
"Really easy process to open account."
"I opened up an Over 50's plan. Absolutely no problem. About 10 days later I receive a phone call from WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE as THE MOST ARRGANT AND RUDE LITTLE NOBODY of a customer services representative saying there was an issue with my direct debit instructions. I was asked to repeat them which I did AND they were correct. I was then ASKED for proof that the account belonged to me in what I can only describe as the WORST POSSIBLE MANNER I've ever experienced. WHAT ANNOYED me most was when upon checking my online banking LO & BEHOLD the direct debit was set up. When I told her this she called me a liar. AVOID THIS COMPANY at all costs. There staff are HORRIBLE ARROGANT RUDE PEOPLE."
Hello,
Thank you for bringing your recent experience to our attention. Here at Shepherds Friendly we work hard to put our members at the heart of everything we do and always aim for a positive outcome when talking to our members. However, on this occasion it appears we have fallen short of your expectations, we apologise for this and I will look into this matter further.

Kind regards,
Libbi
"Good morning, I have been happy with the service I have received to date. It is not a particularly personal service but I did not really expect that to be honest. Looking forward to investing over the coming years and hopefully seeing a return on this money. Regards, Stuart"
"I found the experience of opening an account with Shephards Friendly easy and the staff were very helpful indeed"
"Very easy to set up, very fast and efficient website, with clear explanation of the plan."
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.68 based on 1,629 reviews