Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mcleman
"Fantastic well built! No fuss, 200% satisfied would nit hesitate to use again, would request same fitter ! Brilliant now I see the difference from all the rest. It’s perfect for a small room."
Carey
"I had the Shaker wardrobes in white. I am so happy with the work that has been done the look stunning. Mark the fitter was exceptional. Great job thank you"
C Johnston
"From design visit to installation Sharps have provided excellent service. The designer was very helpful at providing advice. The surveyor was excellent, ensuring that the solution we chose was suitable and met out needs. The delivery guys carried a lot of kit up 2 flights of stairs and were careful and considerate at all times. The fitter, Chris was superb. He worked like a Trojan to ensure that our wardrobes were well fitted. He consulted us at every move, being prepared to modify the set up to meet our storage needs. He let us hang clothes and measure shelves so that we got the most from the space. Unfortunately there was a slight manufacturers flaw with one of the doors, but it was literally delivered a couple of days later and Chris came to fit it. He also asked if we’d had any second thoughts about the layout as he was prepared to change anything if we wanted. Yes Sharps are expensive in comparison to high street stores, but we have used every inch of the space and the customer service has been second to none."
"Surveyor was good. Advice he said was at odds with what Sharps said. He said delivery on one week and they wanted to deliver the week before on a day that was not convenient and at a time that was not agreed by me. Still waiting on this being sorted to know when I am getting my wardrobe fitted."
"Chose Sharps, as despite being easily the highest cost, I was impressed by the look and the 12 year guarantee. I cannot fault the original designer, nor the surveyor and indeed the installer/fitter was excellent too. The work that has been done looks great and seems to work really well. However, I did have two issues - one small, one major. The small one was the worng hinges fitted on my TV unit, so the doors do not open wide and the TV is only visible from certain areas! Howver they have sent out replacements and a fitter is coming to change them, so that's ok. However! The TV unit is too small for my TV, despite both the designer and surveyor measuring it. When I phone to register this issue, I was told that I had agreed to buy a new TV - which I did no such thing! It transpires that they tagged on a sentence at the bottom of a long email the week before my install that I missed, and because I hadn't disputed it then, apparently I was agreeing. I am currently fighting my case right now, but am not holding my breath as they don't seem to give two hoots."
"The designer was very good, however we were disappointed in the end result as she did not put dimensions on the design which were then interpreted incorrectly by the surveyor."
"I haven’t had my wardrobes installed yet so cannot give a full review. Both the person who came for the initial visit and the surveyor, who came the week after, were very professional and thorough. Although it looks as if the wardrobes are going to be of good quality I was initially quite shocked by the cost. Considering this was supposed to be 50% off plus and extra 10% if an order was placed during the initial visit. I would never have paid double and this makes me wonder if the money off is a sales gimmick."
"Mine has yet to be installed so unable to complete. I am awaiting a call with my date."
"Apart from the complications with door handles and the first measurements being done incorrectly, we are now back on track for having them fitted."
"Very thorough and discussed issues with salesman’s plan so that an agreeable solution was found. The survey took 2 hours which was an hour longer than advised and apparently the usual time required."
"The whole Sharps experience, was indeed an experience. You get a very well adapted, sharps expert turn up promptly at your door, throwing outragouse initial prices in your face. To then be told, this price is obviously not what we are going to charge. The price is instantly halved and tailoured to make you think that you have got a deal. They should have focused more on what the whole experience entailed rather than trying to make you think you was getting a great deal. As we all know that is very rare. There was a lot of info left out regarding payment when the wardrobes was delivered. Trying to get a date which was good for us, even when we gave them plenty of time was difficult also. Luckily we also was made aware after paying a decent amount for these wardobes that they would then leave their rubbish behind. Because of the issues we encoutnered i made sure the rubbish was collected for free, you all should do so too as they DO NOT make you aware that the rubbish is left behind. The wardrobes do look good. They was given a three day window to do, and was done in one day. Just make sure you outline everything first and get iit in writing with them. All in all we are happy with the outcome, but it could have been a better experience."
"I was resonably happy with the designer on the day all be it he couldn’t explain to me how the discounts worked. It is a good job the surveyor comes to check the measurements as what I thought I was going to have, I actually couldn’t when it was re measured by the surveyor... not a massive difference but definitely not the same p"
"Fitter left all the considerable waste in the bedroom. Expected my wife and I both pensioners to remove. We are in a first floor apartment so not easy to do this. This despite Sharps terms and conditions stating all waste to b removed"
"From speaking with my wife it did not go all that well for what is supposed to be a premium bespoke service. Booked for 9am arrived at 10am (the office was supposed to have called the day before) and only surveyed one of the two bedrooms, although we have paid the deposit for both. This means we will have to arrange another day that is convenient for a second site visit. Not an auspicious start."
"Could give me the look & style I wanted"
"Not yet fitted"
"We decided to upgrade our bedroom with Sharps built in wardrobes. We were astonished to learn that we are to have wardrobes with no back panels. I do hope that it comes with a top and a floor. The surveyor missed a side panel out of his drawing, saying that there was no room for it. I told him that we have paid for it and would expect a refund. He then said that it was possible to fit it after all. It did not give us any confidence in the look of the final look."
"On this occasion they were ok. Last time we used them the workmanship was faultless however this time its a bit rough in places. Fitter was nice however he wanted to finish in a day so was with us from 8am till after 10pm. No one from Sharps ever phoned to make sure all ok .. they did this the last time and phone calls to office were never returned. This will be the last time we use them."
"Marked the walls on delivery having just decorated the room with no apology, didn't care Fitter was good tho, Rep a complete idiot loads of timber left all for me to clean in my eyes paid over the odds"
"The actual home office we got this time is ok .. I say ok because its not as good as the one we had previously fitted in the back room. The finish on that is superb, this one is rough, especially underneath in places. The fitter was with us from 8am till 10pm, ok it gets it done in one day, but its a long day especially when you have kids going to school next day. The reason I have marked them down further is because the Sales/Office never contacted us after fitting to ask if all was ok, suppose paying the balance was all they needed! To tell the truth, I do not think that I would consider them again after this experience."
"First time we used Sharps bedrooms. Salesman great fulfilled our requirements for over £3000.Joiner worked hard and meet timescales. Very disapointed with the materials Chipboard...chipboard. the cabinets from local Ikea store where more sturdy. Disapointing will not ise agaon"
"Nice wardrobes though quite expensive. Designer and fitter very helpful. Customer service ok."
"Great work on the designs. However, very disappointed at how little the builders would actually do e.g. trimming carpet or coving. Also very expensive for quality."
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.98 based on 2,119 reviews