Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mcleman
"Fantastic well built! No fuss, 200% satisfied would nit hesitate to use again, would request same fitter ! Brilliant now I see the difference from all the rest. It’s perfect for a small room."
Carey
"I had the Shaker wardrobes in white. I am so happy with the work that has been done the look stunning. Mark the fitter was exceptional. Great job thank you"
C Johnston
"From design visit to installation Sharps have provided excellent service. The designer was very helpful at providing advice. The surveyor was excellent, ensuring that the solution we chose was suitable and met out needs. The delivery guys carried a lot of kit up 2 flights of stairs and were careful and considerate at all times. The fitter, Chris was superb. He worked like a Trojan to ensure that our wardrobes were well fitted. He consulted us at every move, being prepared to modify the set up to meet our storage needs. He let us hang clothes and measure shelves so that we got the most from the space. Unfortunately there was a slight manufacturers flaw with one of the doors, but it was literally delivered a couple of days later and Chris came to fit it. He also asked if we’d had any second thoughts about the layout as he was prepared to change anything if we wanted. Yes Sharps are expensive in comparison to high street stores, but we have used every inch of the space and the customer service has been second to none."
"All appointments went smoothly and the wardrodes are finished to a top standard. beautiful finish and love the soft close doors and drawers."
"Designer on time , very organised , very helpful, made very helpful suggestions - accepted quote on the day - installation this week, can't wait."
"Having agreed a simple design and paying a large deposit 3 months and six visits by their representatives shapes cancel the contact based the room was to to small to work in and demanded to use my master bedroom as workshop to cut up all the materials. This would require all the furniture out and contaminant the room in MDF dust. Sharps brochure illustrations shows operatives using power tools without the dust extract."
"Excellent service, easy to make personal choices, helpful office back-up from the team, very up market product."
"Cupboards designed to fit the space available. Representatives know their subject and can provide useful advice."
"The designer was prompt on arriving and friendly whilst still being professional. He knew his product and could answer any questions we had even though he had not been in his job very long"
"Efficient, polite and gave helpful advice. They definitely know what they are doing!!"
"Design team helpful and friendly"
"So far have been very happy with the service of the designer and the surveyor who have been involved with the project in Fkat 9 Danet Court S Croydon"
"After leaving it for 10 years we now want/need our bedroom sorting out. The Sharps' Designer and Surveyor has created a brilliant design for our bedroom which will gives us more room for our clothes. And will look brilliant. Well done the Sharps' Team."
"Very friendly and thorough"
"The lady was very professional and very helpful. I would recommend her to anyone"
"The survey was conducted in a polite and helpful manner. He gave us some very useful advice which will save us money."
"Surveyor was good. Advice he said was at odds with what Sharps said. He said delivery on one week and they wanted to deliver the week before on a day that was not convenient and at a time that was not agreed by me. Still waiting on this being sorted to know when I am getting my wardrobe fitted."
"Rang up to ask if he could come slightly earlier, which was no problem. Ran through all the paperwork and produced CAD drawing of wardrobe. Only minus point was that the previous estimator/salesperson had also produced drawings, which were missing some details. Seemed duplicated effort. Am waiting for confirmation of dates of delivery and then installation. Bedroom has to be cleared, and may be out of action for two days."
"Very friendly designer. Easy to talk to and knew exactly what we wanted. Gave plenty of time to discuss and decide. Gave us choices that we hadn’t thought about."
"Poor and unimpressed so far ☹️"
"Professional, knowledgeable and precise. My design engineer gave me every confidence in his ability and the quality of Sharps wardrobes."
"The designer, Jasmine, was very kind and professional. She helped us to optimise our spaces, providing elegant solutions."
"I did not even get to first base. I first contacted sharps through a lovely lady at your store in Leamington Spa who arranged for a Gentlemen!!? (Nick) to come out to our property in Cambridge for a discussion and measurements. The representative took measurements and we were informed that within a week we would have a quote for all three bedrooms. A week came and went no contact week 2 came and went no contact, I subsequently contacted Sharps and was informed that some one would contact me about the quote within the day - modes operandi once again no contact. As an idiot persisted and contacted the Sharps representative(Nick) directly, who then informed me he would send the quote to me the same evening that was almost 2 weeks ago. Hey Nick grow a pair and just say you do not want to deal with us. No problem because I have now gone to a company who knows all about customer service."
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.98 based on 2,107 reviews