Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Sharps Bedrooms

How would you rate Sharps Bedrooms?

Charlotte G
Charlotte G
Verified Buyer
"Fitted wardrobes in bedroom. Advisor was sympathetic to our budget and didn't try to sell the top range. Still get annoyed with the "sales" and "offers" that these big companies have (but it's par for the course) Fitter was professional and worked all day to get it done. Painted the room F and B Elephant's Breath, which is a great colour match and makes the wardrobes look seamless."
"We had Sharps come to fit out our baby girls nursery. From the designer to the fitter, the process was quick and easy and we had our gorgeous bedroom ready in no time for our little arrival. The quality of the fit is fantastic too."
"Original design was changed by surveyor and the dimensions were changed by the fitter after discussion with us. The selection of materials and finishes was excellent. The fitter did a great job, was polite and a good tradesman, however, we expected someone in a Sharps van and uniform not a local joiner in a van that has seen better days. Overall we are pleased with our bedroom but so we should be at the price paid."
"Designer didn't turn up? took the day off work"
"Very efficient staff who know their business"
"Katie totally understood my requirements and worked with me to ensure i was happy wit the layout - i cant wait to see it finished"
"John garnett was very professional in his approach and got on with the measuring. I was pleased with his visit"
"Friendly person who explained the process and helped me get the work fitted around my schedule"
"Terrible service all round, not worth the money. From start to finish sharps failed to meet anything like acceptable standards. Initial fitting of wardrobe was in no way bespoke or fitted to fit my walls with huge gaps, holes left where they had drilled in the wrong place and substandard faulty shelves. After agreeing to come out to rectify the issues the fitter simply failed to turn up. Problems finally fixed one month after original date and poor customer services throughout. Avoid at all costs"
Deborah Bayliss
Verified Reviewer
"Design did not actually fit!"
"Gerry was a really nice guy who was friendly and talked up through all our options. He had year of experience and thought of things we hadn't which meant we got a far better end design."
"Fitter was very professional with our challenging bedroom floor"
Nigel Foster
Verified Reviewer
"I had a designer come out which messed our measurements up. Then a person came out to check everything through and pointed out all the problems. Then it went back to her to redesign then someone else came out to check again and was meant to be ok. Then we was pushed in to having it fitted when we where away on holiday which we where not happy about as we wanted to make sure after all the problems we had that it was what we wanted. When on holiday we had phone call after phone call with problems because they don’t no how to communicate with each other. When we got back the part we wanted to fit possiffic things in will not fit in. Now no one will sort out apart from a very rud manager screaming down the phone at me demanding money which I had all ready paid. This company should be ashamed as it’s been nothing apart from a problem. I would never buy from them again over priced for very poor quality."
"My designer was really good, showed her a present wardrobe and then she designed my new one. Extremely happy"
"The designer and the surveyor and head office staff were great. My delivery didn't turn up when first booked, so that wasted half a day out of work. When it was rescheduled, the fitter turned up but the materials didn't, so they had to book in another day for fitting... more time off work, more expense in permits for the fitter and just all round shoddy. Eventually had an text from the fitter to say that he had finished, but the wardrobe rail would be arriving in the post on Saturday! I had to cancel my plans for the weekend, waste a train ticket and wait in until the rail arrived. Also overpriced in my opinion. I wont be using Sharps again."
"They were flexible in their approach and gave good advice."
Helen Fraser
Verified Reviewer
"Both the designer and the surveyor were very helpful and worked with us to give us the bedroom that will work best for us"
"Overall quality of doors is poor, rough edges and mistakes in the plans that were initially discussed and signed and still mistakes took place. Mistakes in delivery dates with no remedial action from customer services. Purchase was over £14,000 and I was left with a corridor pile of packaging and rubbish upon calling them before my last payment was needed I informed them that they need to pick the rubbish and was informed that they do not. Better quality out there in the industry, lack of consistency in processes and a desperate need for sales with limited follow up. Disappointing please do your research before hand."
"Explained everything clearly and were very professional. I would recommend them."
"Excellent design visit which met all our requirements."
Steve Thomas
Verified Buyer
"The initial visit and the surveyors visit were excellent and done quite quickly. They designed exactly what we needed from our home office. They are due to fit quite soon. We have used this company before and have no worries that the fitting will be first class quality."
"The gentleman that came out was very friendly and worked around my needs explaining everything very clearly"
"good service"