Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mcleman
"Fantastic well built! No fuss, 200% satisfied would nit hesitate to use again, would request same fitter ! Brilliant now I see the difference from all the rest. It’s perfect for a small room."
Carey
"I had the Shaker wardrobes in white. I am so happy with the work that has been done the look stunning. Mark the fitter was exceptional. Great job thank you"
C Johnston
"From design visit to installation Sharps have provided excellent service. The designer was very helpful at providing advice. The surveyor was excellent, ensuring that the solution we chose was suitable and met out needs. The delivery guys carried a lot of kit up 2 flights of stairs and were careful and considerate at all times. The fitter, Chris was superb. He worked like a Trojan to ensure that our wardrobes were well fitted. He consulted us at every move, being prepared to modify the set up to meet our storage needs. He let us hang clothes and measure shelves so that we got the most from the space. Unfortunately there was a slight manufacturers flaw with one of the doors, but it was literally delivered a couple of days later and Chris came to fit it. He also asked if we’d had any second thoughts about the layout as he was prepared to change anything if we wanted. Yes Sharps are expensive in comparison to high street stores, but we have used every inch of the space and the customer service has been second to none."
"Work was not finished and they left all the rubbish for months outside our garage. Several calls to their customer services have also not been followed up by them in spite of their promise to do so."
"Went to Sharps as opposed to using a local company on the advice of a colleague , Oh how I wish I had listened to my gut. Designer came we agreed on a design for two rooms and all was ok to be fair they were competative price wise. Then the surveyor came, be prepared you need a half day off work for the surveyor visit (something that was not made clear to me) Surveyor was helpful and professional but the design just did not fit and or work. At this point I was one day from my cooling off period. To be fair to Sharps they did say they would put that on hold but too much time passed after that. Eventually designer came back and offered me another design which did not giver me anywhere near enough storage and was not what I had signed for he could not get out of the house fast enough. Again, to be fair to the surveyor (another day off work) he tried when he came back, and in the end we had to completely re design the bedroom. Now so far out of my two weeks cooling off I have no choice but to go with it. And today I find out I cant have the handles I originally picked as they don't fit. So basically I am paying thousands for a product I don't want and didn't sign for. I must say I can not fault the surveyor in this he has done the best with a bad job. Issues lie elsewhere. I haven't even got to fitting and it has been a negative experience all round, to the point I am actually thinking of telling them to just keep the deposit, and chalk it up as a bad job because we have not even got to fitting yet. if it were not for the behaviour of the surveyor in this instance this would have been a complete shambles. I appreciate everyone has a different experience and there are so many positive comments, all I can do is outline my experiences so people are aware."
"David, went about his business with us, in a truly caring, professional manner, with a little bit of a wicked sense of humour mixed in as well. Nothing was too much trouble, a true professional. A person who truly excels at his job. Exceptional."
"I haven’t had my wardrobes installed yet so cannot give a full review. Both the person who came for the initial visit and the surveyor, who came the week after, were very professional and thorough. Although it looks as if the wardrobes are going to be of good quality I was initially quite shocked by the cost. Considering this was supposed to be 50% off plus and extra 10% if an order was placed during the initial visit. I would never have paid double and this makes me wonder if the money off is a sales gimmick."
"Design has been good proof will be in the construction"
"Helpful and friendly"
"Sharps employee arrived on time, was polite, friendly and very knowledgeable. They offered suggestions where I wasn’t sure and provided impressive drawings of the planned work."
"The surveyor was late and, despite being given my partners number who waiting at home called me at work."
"Arrived on time. Professional. Queried the designs appropriately"
"It is generous to give even one star... Didnt get any further than the "advisor" coming to measure up. He was patronising and rude. He made it very obvious that he thought I wasnt good enough to have a Sharp's wardrobe and tried telling me how "Normal people" hang their clothes. Rude and patronising and their minimum order is £1500 so if all you need is some doors and shelves dont waste your time. They cant build drawers higher than just above the knee which doesnt say custom or Bespoke to me... I am so glad my boyfriend was home when he came over otherwise no one would believe to rudeness of this man... Cardiff - look out - do not use Sharps."
"Wait in to have a 2 bedroom quote, phone 3 calls later to Sharpes he is not coming today would I like to book another appointment the answer is NO"
"Very impressed so far. Both visits have been from knowledgeable professionals. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished built in wardrobe."
"Wasted my morning by not turning up to do the initial visit."
"Design visit sold us the furniture"
"Very courteous and professional."
"Found to be very helpful"
"Excellent service thanks"
"Excellent service and helpful suggestions"
"very professional"
"Professional and efficient manner."
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.98 based on 2,042 reviews