Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Sharps Bedrooms 5 star review on 28th April 2017
Sharps Bedrooms 5 star review on 31st March 2017
Diane Quadling
EXCELLENT, as always.
I have only had the design part of my new wardrobes completed. Very pleased with the way everything was explained and a lot of attention to detail so far I’m very happy can’t wait to have them fitted.
Very detailed and communicative. Only downside is the wait time for production due to covid!
The first man that came stayed for quite along time went to fetch the door handle from his car came back and knocked my large whisky jar over and broke it it was a 4.5litre which is not cheap to replace . Then spent 3 hrs doing a design which we liked and put £2000 deposit to have it fitted . Then there surveyer came to take final measurements so the material can be ordered on checking measurements to be then told the original design will not work this was on 2 bedrooms both where wrong. On redisigning both bedrooms and then to be told it’s going to cost £1400 more, on being told to cancel the order and give my deposit back the surveyor called his manager who agreed to do the bedrooms for original price. Our bedrooms are not a normal size the walls are not all 90 degree angles one corner is at 45 degrees to the next that is why we decided on sharps they should know what they are doing. The bedrooms are due to be fitted late may
Our designer Lindsey was very polite, professional and had a pleasant manner. The whole process went smoothly with Lindsey giving expert advice and listening to our (my wife and I) questions and being guided by out preferences. We are looking forward to having our wardrobe fitted.
Shambles , they came to take measurements then just disappeared, never contacted me again , what the hell!
Avoid this company When second survey arrived to take proper measurements , he desided to change handles and put them lower . Wardrobe 1, cheapings. Bedsides scratches, chest of drawers - cheapings and unleveled. Wardrobe 2- rail not leveled, cheapings , shelves with a gaps ( looking so unprofessional). Desc came already folty from monufacture ( top) , shelves unleveled. For so much money quality is very bad. I'm no recommending this company. I have emailed twice and no one came to review as promised. Rubbish wasn't collected . They just say, but for thousand pounds they charge is better to buy from Ikea . Work is very bad. No one cares about you as a customer.
Excellent service from very professional people.
Yet again, the salesman designer and the surveyor have given very different information. This is baffling and frustrating. E.g., I asked, "Can't I just have shelves here with no backs and sides?" The salesman said "No" then the surveyor eventually said "You could just have shelves here"! You have also failed to be able to produce a simple small cupboard in an alcove with central doors. Really disappointed with the process.
Skilled staff, explained everything, produced splendid design very quickly. I want a mini portable printer as used by your designer . Looking forward to hearing from you with installation date.
Very professional, helpful and friendly. A good experience.
We have chosen 3 bedroom designs and our designer was really friendly knowledgable and flexible. He developed an excellent understanding of our needs. The only reason for not awarding the top 5 star rating was because sharps graphic technology is very out of date and significantly behind the curve. No 3D images of the final product were available and this part of the service does require serious investment if Sharps are not to risk losing their blue chip status on this sector. Credit to the designer for overcoming this shortcoming.
Efficient and friendly service
Tony was fantastic! I We had a lovely time both times he attended our home. Very knowledgeable and surprisingly keen on helping us to find the best match for our needs. Last by not least, huge thank you to Rhorie for his attention to the details in our project.
After spending a considerable amount of cash on 2 bedroom wardrobe fixing. I required 2 smaller Bedside lockers for one bedroom and was quoted a high price. We believe we should have been offered these for free as a good will offer as we have spent what we believe a lot of money. £400 for 2 Bedside lockers was quoted. We feel unfair
There was no pressure listened to all my ideas was very polite and went through each project and explained what would happen next
Really professional and stress free service, designer was great, didn't push and was super helpful. Yes they are more expensive than an IKEA but you get what you pay for!
Polite and professional - couldn’t fault at all.
pre installation very good. Consultant and surveyor both helpful, pleasant and efficient. Hoping product can be judged the same
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.93 based on 2,318 reviews