Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mcleman
"Fantastic well built! No fuss, 200% satisfied would nit hesitate to use again, would request same fitter ! Brilliant now I see the difference from all the rest. It’s perfect for a small room."
Carey
"I had the Shaker wardrobes in white. I am so happy with the work that has been done the look stunning. Mark the fitter was exceptional. Great job thank you"
C Johnston
"From design visit to installation Sharps have provided excellent service. The designer was very helpful at providing advice. The surveyor was excellent, ensuring that the solution we chose was suitable and met out needs. The delivery guys carried a lot of kit up 2 flights of stairs and were careful and considerate at all times. The fitter, Chris was superb. He worked like a Trojan to ensure that our wardrobes were well fitted. He consulted us at every move, being prepared to modify the set up to meet our storage needs. He let us hang clothes and measure shelves so that we got the most from the space. Unfortunately there was a slight manufacturers flaw with one of the doors, but it was literally delivered a couple of days later and Chris came to fit it. He also asked if we’d had any second thoughts about the layout as he was prepared to change anything if we wanted. Yes Sharps are expensive in comparison to high street stores, but we have used every inch of the space and the customer service has been second to none."
"We were told that the moving of an electrical socket was included in the price but this is not the case. We were also given the date of the 14th October for the job to start and cleared the room in preparation for this only to be put off for a further week. As we are also having the floors recovered after installation we have had to put off that installation as well as visitors we were expecting. Not really good enough considering the cost."
"Rang up to ask if he could come slightly earlier, which was no problem. Ran through all the paperwork and produced CAD drawing of wardrobe. Only minus point was that the previous estimator/salesperson had also produced drawings, which were missing some details. Seemed duplicated effort. Am waiting for confirmation of dates of delivery and then installation. Bedroom has to be cleared, and may be out of action for two days."
"The designer, Jasmine, was very kind and professional. She helped us to optimise our spaces, providing elegant solutions."
"The designer was great, I have given 4 stars, as he forgot to inform us of one thing, which meant we had to have the surveyor out twice"
"The whole process went really smoothly & I am very happy with the end results- thank you"
"Very professional. Only think I would say is. Would be a lot easy if they delivered the same day as fitting. But apart from that all good. Would use them again."
"Turned up on time. Very polite. Explained everything about the design satisfactorily. The ultimate price was agreeable. Very minor discrepancy on dimensions that should not affect installation. Waiting to see."
"Exactly what I needed."
"You get a sharps expert turn up on time to quote, but I am amazed that in this day and age that we still have to go through the whole price debacle of quoting an inflated price then to be told, this price is not what we are going to charge. With discounts the price is halved and made to make you think that you have got a deal. Surely in this day and age they should just focus on getting you the price they are always going to do it for, rather than trying to make you think you are getting a great deal and they are doing you a favor . We were happy with the final price and placed our order after picking the style and shade we wanted. You do get a second expert turn up to take the measurements and make the final drawings, not sure why the first expert cannot do that as you have to take another day off work to see them. The wardrobes arrived and the fitter turned up on time a few days later and completed the two day allocated job in one day. On completion I pointed out that he had not put the pull down rail in as ordered as my wife would not be able to reach the top hanging rail, I was told that item was not on the list and we would have to take it up with Sharps admin. The wardrobes were left dusty you would think for the cost of them a cloth could be run over them before they leave and their rubbish was left with us to get rid of. We did contact Sharps admin regarding the pull down rail and was told they had no record of it being ordered on the original order so tough, so be very careful as what you agree on with the designer is not what you get with the fitter, I have had to move the rail down myself. Having said all I have, the overall quality of doors is very nice and the standard of the fitting is top notch, I do think they are overpriced but the final look you get is very nice, if only the backup team matched the final wardrobe finish. Would I use them again !!! I have to say I probably would but will check with the fitter that what we ordered is what they are fitting."
"All staff have been really friendly and helpful. Sharps are very over priced , my quote initially started at over £6,000 and suddenly with certain discounts that we on got down to just under £3,000. The price of £6,000 was a complete joke. Went with sharps due to ease. If I had more time I would have looked around."
"Professional service giving us a product that works for our home."
"Very efficient staff who know their business"
"The gentleman that came out was very friendly and worked around my needs explaining everything very clearly"
"Listen to my needs friendly and helpful"
"Designed us exactly what we were after"
"Ease of choice n design"
"The designer was very professional and informative about the products on offer by Sharps."
"Designer was very helpful and spent a lot of time working though our needs, but the final design had problems (uncovered by the surveyor) so further discussions/visit necessary. Still waiting for the final visit (we hope!) to complete the design."
"Very professional service"
"Rep listened and didn’t try to up sell gave us what we wanted"
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.98 based on 2,119 reviews