Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mcleman
"Fantastic well built! No fuss, 200% satisfied would nit hesitate to use again, would request same fitter ! Brilliant now I see the difference from all the rest. It’s perfect for a small room."
Carey
"I had the Shaker wardrobes in white. I am so happy with the work that has been done the look stunning. Mark the fitter was exceptional. Great job thank you"
C Johnston
"From design visit to installation Sharps have provided excellent service. The designer was very helpful at providing advice. The surveyor was excellent, ensuring that the solution we chose was suitable and met out needs. The delivery guys carried a lot of kit up 2 flights of stairs and were careful and considerate at all times. The fitter, Chris was superb. He worked like a Trojan to ensure that our wardrobes were well fitted. He consulted us at every move, being prepared to modify the set up to meet our storage needs. He let us hang clothes and measure shelves so that we got the most from the space. Unfortunately there was a slight manufacturers flaw with one of the doors, but it was literally delivered a couple of days later and Chris came to fit it. He also asked if we’d had any second thoughts about the layout as he was prepared to change anything if we wanted. Yes Sharps are expensive in comparison to high street stores, but we have used every inch of the space and the customer service has been second to none."
"Ridiculously expensive, doors look excellent but the carcus is is cheap, badly made chipboard. You are paying for the name and the 47 departments that you have to speak to if ( when) you have a problem."
"We had wardrobe built in our spare bedroom. The initial conversation and meetings were great of course they were selling something but once we’ve paid the deposit and most of the payment it just went downhill from there. First when the doors were delivered two of them were bent but they were still installed and the builder said he will order new ones. Never happened until they wanted the final payment which I refused to pay until they fixed the doors. They called to say they weren’t convinced that the doors were faulty so they arranged someone to visit and check which was ok. So they asked when I was free and I said for them to confirm - no confirmation happened they just turned up and of course no one was at home. So they tried from work and I’ve rejected their calls probably twenty times without exaggeration, only for them to let me know that they are door. Anyway finally they fixed the doors. What they don’t tell you is that they leave the rubbish behind. They left the rubbish in our balcony. So I called again to ask if they collect the rubbish and they said sure. The lady I spoke to asked when I was free and I said weekend and alas, they came on Tuesday. Of course no one was home and the lady who called had the nerve to say that their time was wasted and said I couldn’t have asked for a weekend since she was the one who booked this. And she finally agreed to schedule a weekend and said I had to take the rubbish out by wait for it... 5am! Ok! At that point I couldn’t even believe it after paying almost £3000 and that’s already with ‘20% off’ that that’s how they treat their customers. Just unbelievable i had to put the phone down!"
"Terrible service from Sharps, from start to finish. The installation was ridiculously poorly finished. If I had know, I would bought a couple of doors, a rail and a few shelves and done it myself. Definitely not worth almost £3000 for this mess. My wife was told on the day that the carpet could not stay when the first surveyor gave us the choice before the installation. The second engineer who came to fix the work of the first idiot who installed it admitted that it was a terrible work and if it was him, he would have asked for the wardrobe to be redone. Customer service was inneficient, and offered me eventually £50 for the inconvenience, without even any proper apologies. One of the worst company I have dealt with."
"Having agreed a simple design and paying a large deposit 3 months and six visits by their representatives shapes cancel the contact based the room was to to small to work in and demanded to use my master bedroom as workshop to cut up all the materials. This would require all the furniture out and contaminant the room in MDF dust. Sharps brochure illustrations shows operatives using power tools without the dust extract."
"Poor and unimpressed so far ☹️"
"I did not even get to first base. I first contacted sharps through a lovely lady at your store in Leamington Spa who arranged for a Gentlemen!!? (Nick) to come out to our property in Cambridge for a discussion and measurements. The representative took measurements and we were informed that within a week we would have a quote for all three bedrooms. A week came and went no contact week 2 came and went no contact, I subsequently contacted Sharps and was informed that some one would contact me about the quote within the day - modes operandi once again no contact. As an idiot persisted and contacted the Sharps representative(Nick) directly, who then informed me he would send the quote to me the same evening that was almost 2 weeks ago. Hey Nick grow a pair and just say you do not want to deal with us. No problem because I have now gone to a company who knows all about customer service."
"well we had very nice guy come out do all the measurements and then a survey guy whould come out and check what he had put down on paper work the the surver came out and first thing he said was ours doors wont fit In the space that is there as we dont make to order different sizes and then said a small side wall whould need to come away to make room for there doors of which was on the first guys report then got told i need to take out all the shell in both rooms well the first guy seen that i had my arm up in a sling so was going to do no work do we have only just moved here and been living out of cardboard boxs for 3 weeks so we ended up cancelling the order and getting a refund of our deposit and no compensation for now going to to go with some one else to do the work wand having to wait another 6 weeks living out of cardboard boxs well they are opposite another company in Aberdeen called dm designs who came out and sorted all the work out thanks to them sharps bedrooms are poor sell manship whould never go to them again"
"MY GOD how this company has gone down hill in 10 years and nobody cares and all you speak too is people that speak over you and are condescending, they haven't got anything right from selling or over selling in our case, to Survey been incorrect to materials been delivered damaged (on 3 occasions the same piece of furniture) to the material being different in the rooms but it is the same style just a different colour, to be told the colour means that the material is different which is total rubbish.........amazing how they want the money up front (THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS) the only person that has been any good was the fitter and following the drawings he had to make numerous adjustments, ordered in April just finished last Friday unbelievable, I will be doing everything in my power to ensure nobody purchases from Sharps again, they are well over priced and the materials are no better than a normal DIY place at very expensive prices, half price sale so that meant that our furniture was originally £32,000 no way. Disgusting throughout the whole process"
"I done the wardrobes recently but they made different colour it was completely different from my choice . When I called them , they didn’t take any responsibility and they lied . Now, I’m gonna complain them to CAB . The worst company I ever seen . I am saying to everyone don’t go to the that company . You will be so regret ."
"Very disappointed with this company. They promise a purpose built and individual wardrobe. The end door of the wardrobe is not flush with the side wall panel. According to customer service area manager we signed the drawings but this was not brought to our attention by the designer or surveyor and there is nothing written on our paperwork or a key to the drawings. I was told by the installer and service manager that it is just the way it is despite an independent carpenter reviewing it and saying there is no reason it is built in that way. Very expensive, poor customer service and once they have your money there is no negotiation. Do not buy from them."
"Absolutely Disgusted ! If I was to write everything that went wrong, this review would never end. Sales person told us we could have everything we wanted that we discussed so we SINGHED (but she lied). Surveyor told us that we cannot have what we discussed with her because the measurements did not add up to fit the spaces (he also lied). We were not happy with this so we called sharps, we arranged for both surveyor and sales to come out together to find a compromise (only the surveyor turned up and lied again). We agreed to what was discussed even tho it was not what we had originally wanted (we compromised). We were messed about with what days the fitter will arrive, nearly a week after the delivery work finally started. OR NOT, they had ordered the wrong stuff, they had measured incorrectly so items were too small. 2.5weeks later work was completed, for what was meant to be a 2 day job. The fitter was brilliant! However he had to alter what we discussed with the surveyor as it wasnt going to work. When the surveyor showed us the computer design's We questioned the look of drawings, we were told the they were not correctly depicting the design. Every time we spoke to customer service they returned to the comment "but that's what you singhed off on", which was false according to the information provided from the surveyor. There were many other mishaps that we haven't mentioned."
"Horrible fitting, they use unskilled staff. They left dust all over the house and all their rubbish around. They left a hole in my carpet and are refusing to do anything about it."
"I cannot believe what I have just heard. I have had my bedroom fitted and completed today but unfortunately the touch doors did not remain closed so open at all times. The fitter agreed that the magnet was not strong enough and not to worry he would get more and put them. Oh No the unpleasant lady at Sharps said they would never shut regardless of another magnet and that basically that's the way it is because the doors are too heavy!!!! well she did go on to say that she was not a technical person but they would not be doing anything but she would kindly get BOB to call me to explain. They have my money and they are not interested I will be going to see my solicitor if it does not get resolved as they are not fit for purpose. PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THE SAME TRAP AS I HAVE WARDROBES THAT NEVER WRE GOING TO CLOSE SHE TOLD ME . I WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHER AFTER I EVENTUALLY SPEAK TO BOB IF HE EVEN EXISTS. BE WARNED BE WARNED BE WARNED BE WARNED"
"Still awaiting issues regarding poor fitting and drawers and doors unable to open . Marks scratch’s and furniture all damaged . Shocking fitting and service . Would not recommend."
"Awful service, change of dates last minute for delivery, very little wiggle room for items being delivered, don't listen to the surveyor for how long items are going to take to be a fitted (a one day job has turned into 3 days over a 10 day period. Wrong items delivered. Very expensive for what you get. Would very highly recommend looking for another company as customer service, delivery and installation are an absolute shambles."
"The worst company to deal with, old fashioned drawings, detail not accurate but they assure you it will be okay. The representative was rude and an incomplete job. When I asked them to return to complete to my satisfaction they reduced my final bill by £50, when I stated I was happy to pay in full for the completed job they knocked another £50 off, at what point do the get I want the job finishing. They also lie and state they have been in contact and left several voice messages. I would like to know who they have been calling as it’s was not me and my phone statements prove it. Would never buy from this company again!"
"Work was not finished and they left all the rubbish for months outside our garage. Several calls to their customer services have also not been followed up by them in spite of their promise to do so."
"Went to Sharps as opposed to using a local company on the advice of a colleague , Oh how I wish I had listened to my gut. Designer came we agreed on a design for two rooms and all was ok to be fair they were competative price wise. Then the surveyor came, be prepared you need a half day off work for the surveyor visit (something that was not made clear to me) Surveyor was helpful and professional but the design just did not fit and or work. At this point I was one day from my cooling off period. To be fair to Sharps they did say they would put that on hold but too much time passed after that. Eventually designer came back and offered me another design which did not giver me anywhere near enough storage and was not what I had signed for he could not get out of the house fast enough. Again, to be fair to the surveyor (another day off work) he tried when he came back, and in the end we had to completely re design the bedroom. Now so far out of my two weeks cooling off I have no choice but to go with it. And today I find out I cant have the handles I originally picked as they don't fit. So basically I am paying thousands for a product I don't want and didn't sign for. I must say I can not fault the surveyor in this he has done the best with a bad job. Issues lie elsewhere. I haven't even got to fitting and it has been a negative experience all round, to the point I am actually thinking of telling them to just keep the deposit, and chalk it up as a bad job because we have not even got to fitting yet. if it were not for the behaviour of the surveyor in this instance this would have been a complete shambles. I appreciate everyone has a different experience and there are so many positive comments, all I can do is outline my experiences so people are aware."
"It is generous to give even one star... Didnt get any further than the "advisor" coming to measure up. He was patronising and rude. He made it very obvious that he thought I wasnt good enough to have a Sharp's wardrobe and tried telling me how "Normal people" hang their clothes. Rude and patronising and their minimum order is £1500 so if all you need is some doors and shelves dont waste your time. They cant build drawers higher than just above the knee which doesnt say custom or Bespoke to me... I am so glad my boyfriend was home when he came over otherwise no one would believe to rudeness of this man... Cardiff - look out - do not use Sharps."
"Wait in to have a 2 bedroom quote, phone 3 calls later to Sharpes he is not coming today would I like to book another appointment the answer is NO"
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.98 based on 2,117 reviews