Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mcleman
"Fantastic well built! No fuss, 200% satisfied would nit hesitate to use again, would request same fitter ! Brilliant now I see the difference from all the rest. It’s perfect for a small room."
Carey
"I had the Shaker wardrobes in white. I am so happy with the work that has been done the look stunning. Mark the fitter was exceptional. Great job thank you"
C Johnston
"From design visit to installation Sharps have provided excellent service. The designer was very helpful at providing advice. The surveyor was excellent, ensuring that the solution we chose was suitable and met out needs. The delivery guys carried a lot of kit up 2 flights of stairs and were careful and considerate at all times. The fitter, Chris was superb. He worked like a Trojan to ensure that our wardrobes were well fitted. He consulted us at every move, being prepared to modify the set up to meet our storage needs. He let us hang clothes and measure shelves so that we got the most from the space. Unfortunately there was a slight manufacturers flaw with one of the doors, but it was literally delivered a couple of days later and Chris came to fit it. He also asked if we’d had any second thoughts about the layout as he was prepared to change anything if we wanted. Yes Sharps are expensive in comparison to high street stores, but we have used every inch of the space and the customer service has been second to none."
"I cannot believe what I have just heard. I have had my bedroom fitted and completed today but unfortunately the touch doors did not remain closed so open at all times. The fitter agreed that the magnet was not strong enough and not to worry he would get more and put them. Oh No the unpleasant lady at Sharps said they would never shut regardless of another magnet and that basically that's the way it is because the doors are too heavy!!!! well she did go on to say that she was not a technical person but they would not be doing anything but she would kindly get BOB to call me to explain. They have my money and they are not interested I will be going to see my solicitor if it does not get resolved as they are not fit for purpose. PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THE SAME TRAP AS I HAVE WARDROBES THAT NEVER WRE GOING TO CLOSE SHE TOLD ME . I WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHER AFTER I EVENTUALLY SPEAK TO BOB IF HE EVEN EXISTS. BE WARNED BE WARNED BE WARNED BE WARNED"
"Still awaiting issues regarding poor fitting and drawers and doors unable to open . Marks scratch’s and furniture all damaged . Shocking fitting and service . Would not recommend."
"Awful service, change of dates last minute for delivery, very little wiggle room for items being delivered, don't listen to the surveyor for how long items are going to take to be a fitted (a one day job has turned into 3 days over a 10 day period. Wrong items delivered. Very expensive for what you get. Would very highly recommend looking for another company as customer service, delivery and installation are an absolute shambles."
"The worst company to deal with, old fashioned drawings, detail not accurate but they assure you it will be okay. The representative was rude and an incomplete job. When I asked them to return to complete to my satisfaction they reduced my final bill by £50, when I stated I was happy to pay in full for the completed job they knocked another £50 off, at what point do the get I want the job finishing. They also lie and state they have been in contact and left several voice messages. I would like to know who they have been calling as it’s was not me and my phone statements prove it. Would never buy from this company again!"
"Work was not finished and they left all the rubbish for months outside our garage. Several calls to their customer services have also not been followed up by them in spite of their promise to do so."
"Went to Sharps as opposed to using a local company on the advice of a colleague , Oh how I wish I had listened to my gut. Designer came we agreed on a design for two rooms and all was ok to be fair they were competative price wise. Then the surveyor came, be prepared you need a half day off work for the surveyor visit (something that was not made clear to me) Surveyor was helpful and professional but the design just did not fit and or work. At this point I was one day from my cooling off period. To be fair to Sharps they did say they would put that on hold but too much time passed after that. Eventually designer came back and offered me another design which did not giver me anywhere near enough storage and was not what I had signed for he could not get out of the house fast enough. Again, to be fair to the surveyor (another day off work) he tried when he came back, and in the end we had to completely re design the bedroom. Now so far out of my two weeks cooling off I have no choice but to go with it. And today I find out I cant have the handles I originally picked as they don't fit. So basically I am paying thousands for a product I don't want and didn't sign for. I must say I can not fault the surveyor in this he has done the best with a bad job. Issues lie elsewhere. I haven't even got to fitting and it has been a negative experience all round, to the point I am actually thinking of telling them to just keep the deposit, and chalk it up as a bad job because we have not even got to fitting yet. if it were not for the behaviour of the surveyor in this instance this would have been a complete shambles. I appreciate everyone has a different experience and there are so many positive comments, all I can do is outline my experiences so people are aware."
"It is generous to give even one star... Didnt get any further than the "advisor" coming to measure up. He was patronising and rude. He made it very obvious that he thought I wasnt good enough to have a Sharp's wardrobe and tried telling me how "Normal people" hang their clothes. Rude and patronising and their minimum order is £1500 so if all you need is some doors and shelves dont waste your time. They cant build drawers higher than just above the knee which doesnt say custom or Bespoke to me... I am so glad my boyfriend was home when he came over otherwise no one would believe to rudeness of this man... Cardiff - look out - do not use Sharps."
"Wait in to have a 2 bedroom quote, phone 3 calls later to Sharpes he is not coming today would I like to book another appointment the answer is NO"
"Wasted my morning by not turning up to do the initial visit."
"Two large wardrobes fitted in bedroom. Fitter did an appalling job, with well over 10 errors that required lots of panels to be replaced. Sharps sent the wrong inside drawers. Next fitter arrived to fix the first shoddy work but the replacements parts arrived late in the day and that meant he couldn’t finish the job. 3rd fitter arrived next day and did finish, but Sharps sent wrong parts for 3rd time! Absolute shocking communication between departments. Gutters are self employed and not given enough notice or time to complete the work. Customer service is appalling. In particular Kam Shand who is supposed to be Customer Service Supervisor! The final result is great, but the double the expected fit time and having had 4 fitters on site has really affected my confidence in Sharps. I will never use them again."
"Without going into the details I can only say after 30+ years of renovating property privately and working as a Director of a large building company this is the WORST company I have ever dealt with. Be prepared for all cutting of materials to be done in your home by "workmen" who are incompetant to the point of leaving dangerous wardrobes which with any weight could fall down. I paid over £26,000 in the "half price sale" and have never felt so ripped off!!!"
"The worst experience I have ever had with a company. The agent who visited the house was great ( as was the fitter once the issues he had were resolved) but from there it went rapidly downhill. The delivery week was given to me, but when the date arrived, it was a day all of the home occupants would be at work, and not one of us has a job whereby we could just down tools to be at home. After many calls, most of which were not returned to me, eventually a weekend delivery was agreed but it was a heck of a battle, and customer service did not exist, factor into this we had a dying parent in hospital and while I appreciate this is not sharps fault, they really did not seem to take on the extraordinary position we found ourselves in. I repeatedly stated the furniture could not be delivered to the bedroom, as the bed would still be in use, and it is a small room. The fitter arrrived, and had me in tears as he threatened to walk out as he had not been informed the delivery would be downstairs and not in the bedroom. Eventually, a manager visited and arranged for a second person to carry the stuff upstairs. This delayed the fit by over half a day. When finished the mirror was missing! That arrived on a day we were not expecting it, which was not agreed either. Sharps told us it would be at our convenience. The fitter for that did come out when we had arranged. The communication between departments is non existent and sharps make me feel it is my fault and not theirs. The staff in the contact centre have been as difficult as possible in wanting to help me, the customer who pays towards their wages,and I cannot stress enough that with customer service like this, the company are best avoided. Go to a local company who take pride in both their work and their customer satisfaction. This issue is still not resolved, and I am incredibly unhappy."
"Beyond appalling . A thoroughly distressing experience all round ."
"I am not sure about their products because I didn’t have a chance to meet the designer of the wardrobes. Booked two appoitments, both times the designer didn’t turned up.When I called their call center they apologised and wanted to book another. I think competition is fierce every path of the business nowadays, but clearly Sharps Bedroom can afford loosing customers. Shame cause I liked their fitted wardrobes."
"Not the greatest service at all, designed a wardrobe then installed something completely different. Designs were not passed to the fitter apparently. Spent the next four months arguing with them over the matter, went via an ombudsman in the end and finally got things sorted. Wardrobe was corrected, but received no goodwill for the lost time and stress. Avoid and choose someone else."
"Deplorable service"
"Awful experience and I havent even had the wardrobes fitted yet. Customer service is non existent. They will not budge on the seemingly only time they can deliver inspite of no one being at home. Next delivery is over a month away. Shocking as I have an empty bedroom in anticipation of new wardrobes and I can't access my clothes where they are stored away. The phone staff are unhelpful and don't call back when promised. Wish I had gone with a small local business who would value my business."
"The designer was 2+ hours late and we had to cancel our plans for the day to be able to accommodate him."
"When they came to measures up the second time the person was very rude to my wife and there was not apology from the company this is not right someone talking to you like that in your own home. Not very happy"
"Designer did not turn up after waiting two weeks for an appointment, not even the courtesy of a phone call"
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.99 based on 2,068 reviews