Servicing Stop Reviews

0 800 970 9046

help@servicingstop.co.uk

Refuge House 9-10,River Front

Tell us how Servicing Stop made you happy
Didn’t get the car back on time as promised. Impossible to actually speak to anyone and had to chase up to find out what was happening. Cue an evening of anxiety and not really being sure if anything had been done plus a hefty bill. I would avoid using this company like the plague. I feel scammed and wish I’d read reviews prior to booking. Lesson learnt!
Basically ripped me off by £218 this company should be investigated
Like those below, refunds never appear, car not collected. Absolute scam. Am going to small claims court if anyone else treated similarly wants to join in
SCAM ALERT! They take your money and don't pick up the car. The phone numbers they give you are dead numbers, their customer services Chat works but just tells you that someone will call you in '5 minutes', and they never call. Asked for refund, nobody available to refund me unless I receive this mystery call that never arrives. Had to claim money back via my bank, shocking situation.
Awful company do not use, should have read the reviews before, said they would return the car back same day but didn't. No idea where the car is can't speak to anyone about it because they closed for the day
The service provided was inadequate , possibly fraudulent. No invoice provided or record of the work undertaken.
I cannot believe this company can operate in the country and no one stops them? I experienced the same experience with the most posted here. They are just ROBBERY! criminals. not only not use them but should work together to stop them.
Avoid, this company lure you in with good priced mot and service then BANG... i was charged £1245 for works needed to have my car pass its mot then four hour later i recieve another phone call from a Gary saying another fault had been highlighted going to cost another £345, he wasnt in the slightest bit interested in my argument that I had already paid the £1245 rather just saying the £1245 was the cost of the works if things had gone smoothly however further issues have arisen, then, this morning Gary calls again to say the headlight issue that was one of a couple of issues my car failed on now requires another £95 plus vat spent to dry out some condensation however it will probably will require another £345 spent on a new unit. Just very very iffy.......Also what they dont tell you is when your car is picked up for its great price mot and service its taken away to another bloody county. I wonder why..first and last time I use this company plus Im reporting my concerns to trading standards along with getting the works carried out at a cost of £1750 in total inspected by the AA.
AVOID AVOID AVOID My car was collected Fri morning but was not returned the same day as contractually agreed! There was no communication from Servicing stop & because they shut at 6pm, I was left all weekend not knowing where my car was. Some crappy car had been left on my drive with no keys (Reg: DY05 ZZD), so I was unsure if that was stolen or a clients car. I reported my car to the police as stolen under deception & passed over the other car details. On Saturday the government website showed my car had passed its MOT & displayed the garage details, but the garage was shut until Mon. So I had NO CAR ALL WEEKEND!!!! I was unable to move my son out of his Uni halls, visit my disabled son or even do a food shop. On Monday morning I phoned the MOT garage (RS Autos, Farnworth) who explained that they only do the MOT & another garage completes the service, but they couldn’t give out their details because of ‘data protection’. Apparently the garages are kept secret so that any work needed can’t be negotiated cheaper direct, which is why Servicing Stop charge ridiculous prices before releasing your car. RS Autos phoned the other garage & told me my car had left the garage & was on its way back. Car arrived back with a sheepish looking guy saying ‘I’m only the driver’ and explained he had other clients in the same situation - left without their car all weekend!! This ‘service’ garage is located in Kearsley, Bolton. Although it ‘looks’ like they may have done the service, there’s not record. I think they purposefully don’t stamp your book cos they don’t want you to know the name of the garage. It’s all so underhanded!! Why the hell are these garages continuing to be corrupt by colluding with Servicing Stop. I am going to report Servicing Stop to Trading Standards & if you’re reading this review with a negative experience, I would advise you do the same. The stress and anxiety of not knowing where my car is has been awful. For some people with money concerns/poor mental health could push them over the edge. Awful, shambolic, deceitful treatment. Not even a phone call or apology from Servicing Stop. They don’t care, they just want your money! Please AVOID
These are the most awful people to deal with. The whole business model is a scam. They hook you in with a very competitive price. They then phone you and say there are extra things that need doing. They give the impression that these extras are mandatory, and quote outrageous prices. I made the mistake of saying go ahead and put the phone down. I immediately realised my error and immediately called back. They do not answer the phone. I then emailed them and contacted them on the chat line three times to no avail. That is the scam I feel such an idiot having been scammed by these people. DO NOT USE THEM
Everything went wrong. AVOID.
You will be told you need an engine and brake fluid flush. My car like many others did not need this. The garage did not tell this company it was needed. My car was stuck in garage and then to get it out they turned an extra charge of just over £50 into a £100 charge at checkout! I had to pay this extra £50 to get my car out. Avoid this company.
I've had two experiences with ServiceStop. All i can say is that this service should be stopped! Pun intended! They're just a bunch of scammers. Everyone working there is in on the act. Shame of a company. I just wonder why they're still rated on google search.
Shocking just had oil and filter service on my bmw. Charged me an extra £59 ontop of £57 already paid for engine flush and the proper grade oil for my car fair enough. When car was returned engine was only half full and oil was black after 4 miles back from service centre. Also clocks were now reading kmh instead of mph, dirty oil marks all over engine cover and service book not filled out correctly just the servicing stop stamp. Complete cowboys. Customer service not interested. No call backs.
They try to scam you out of your money. I regret not checking them put before booking in with them. Drive away while you still can potential customers!
They have had my car over 2 weeks poor contact from them never get an answer it has cost me a fortune with having no car. Have sent email to complaints dept no reply. Would not recommend or use again
What a shambles this was; good start, reasonable price and collection of the car too...…that's where it stops, they charge 3 times what the poor garage that collects it would, that's how they get you. My wife had her car go for MOT and full service. They then also tell you that other items need doing, that amount to hundreds of pounds when the garage doesn't mention anything like it. A £100 belt here, a filter there. I'd advise people not to use this platform. Sounds good, the eventual price is far from it..!!
This has got to be the worst company i have ever had dealings with. I had already paid for a full service and then they are on the phone wanting extra money for oil, filters, etc. car came back with warning lights flashing up and a crack in the windscreen. Probably done on purpose because i would'nt pay out for jobs that did not need doing Did not even get a receipt for the money i paid out. PLEASE AVOID THIS RIP OFF COMPANY.
Servicing Stop. This Company is a joke !!!! Appalling customer service, reluctant to give refunds. I wish I has seen these reviews before I made a booking. I booked my car in for an interim service ( online ) on the Monday for the car to be collected on the Wednesday. Paid in full in advance. Then noticed the invoice, there was an additional charge of £7.99 plus vat ( environmental charge ) and a further charge of £5.99 plus vat for ‘ fluid top ups ‘ ??? Car was due to be collected between 8.00am and 10.00am on the Wednesday. I received confirmation by text on the Tuesday evening that the car would be picked up as agreed and a further text at 7.30am on the Wednesday to say the Garage would ring prior to picking up the car. By 9-30am still no contact so I rang the garage only to be told someone was ill and the car would not be picked up !!!! Tried to ring Servicing Stop, however, the only way to contact them is via e-mail or webchat. While in the queue for the Webchat, I received a phone call at 9.40am from Servicing Stop to say the car would not be picked up today and would I like to re-book. I refused to re-book and asked for a refund, I was told that a refund would be organized. I later went onto the webchat regarding the refund and was told that it would take 7 to 14 WORKING DAYS to process. AND , as per their terms and conditions as £25 cancellation fee would be due. Cut a long story short(er) , I raised a complaint and received my full refund on 1st July after making my original payment on 20th June 2022. They were unable to offer any compensation or goodwill gesture as apparently I HAD CANCELLED THE BOOKING BY NOT RE-SCHEDULING. I would advise anyone to stay well clear of this Company
Do not trust these people. They are professional scammers. They will threaten you to keep your car if you don’t pay for extra work. Gary was the most rude and unprofessional advisor I have ever spoken to. They do extra work to your car even if you do not approve it, then , they disappear and you can’t do anything. Garages know about their techniques but they take advantage of the customers they get through them. Do not trust them, don’t use them, you will end up with a bill to pay and most likely nothing done in your car. Check all reviews. The good ones have been paid. The advisors tell customers to give them a good review and they will give them 10% off their bill to do so. FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!!
Servicing Stop is rated 2.2 based on 2,569 reviews