Servicing Stop Reviews

0 800 970 9046

help@servicingstop.co.uk

Refuge House 9-10,River Front

Tell us how Servicing Stop made you happy
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AT ANY COST. Unfortunately there is not an option for zero stars or I would have picked that. My elderly neighbours booked their car in with Servicing Stop last week for an MOT and service. The vehicle was collected at 11am and was to be returned by 6pm the same day. This did not happen was not returned until 5.30pm the next day. Every 'contact' number they called was automated and their live chat is not live ... it is also automated. Basically when they did manage to speak to someone, they were told their vehicle would not be returned until the bill had been paid. When they booked the MOT and service the original quote was £70 and they were told they could pay by cheque upon the vehicles return. The total bill actually came to £193 and they had to pay online otherwise they couldn't have their car back. I complained to Servicing Stop and they have offered them £20 refund. Lets see if it actually happens!!
SERIOUSLY DON'T GO THROUGH THESE GUYS. THEY DONT DO AS THEY SAY. My car was supposed to be serviced on FRIDAY THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN, NO UPDATE, I HAD TO CALL Them. I then had it taken in yesterday and THEY CARRIED OUT OVER £800 OF WORK WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST. A DAY LATER AND MY CAR IS STILL NOT HERE. I'M SPEECHLESS!!
Absolute shambles…!! I don’t normally write reviews…feel I have too, just to say…don’t use this company…please…! The THIRD, FAILED collection of my car was because the garage couldn’t find my address, which the agent quoted correctly, using the post code, which he also quoted correctly…absolute boll#@£s…!
terrible experience. Firstly the guy cancelled to collect the car and I had to rearrange. Then the bill came through and it was hugely inflated. Then I got the car back and the garage had actually damaged the car stereo - I tried to take this up with Servicing Stop, who basically did nothing and it just became a game of my word against the garage's. In the end I had to buy a new car radio unit and fitted it myself. Definitely avoid this company as they offer ZERO protection if your car gets damaged. I learned the hard way sadly. Awful company.
Stay away from servicingstop, very unprofessional company: The worst company that do not care about customers. My car was collected yesterday and was expected to be delivered back end of the day, I received clear invoice for the full payment but neither received my car and nor any updates when i will get my car back from servicingstop!!!, and today none of the numbers provided (driver number and servicingstop customer care numbers) are reachable, this left me with only option to call police for my missing car. I am regretting my decision just for less cost of MOT to service my car from such unprofessional company!!!
Patrick Daly I was hooked in by the low service and mot cost,£110. Then they phoned Me with a long list of things that were supposedly wrong. This included the screen washer and the wipers not working. This was rubbish as they worked fine before. They persuaded me to do the necessary to pass mot. I told them not to do anything else as the cost was spiraling. I later found out they had charged me £100 to fix the emissions. They wanted to 'Flush the engine? I said no as I had never heard of this before . Total ripoff merchants! Do not use!
PLEASE PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Wow, what a jerk I feel not reading these reviews first. Firstly and what I have learned in the last 24 hours is if something is advertised and comes across as being totally accessible and relatively cheap (in that I mean cheaper than all the other service companies out there) and it seems to good to be true.......then it generally is!!! I obviously ensured that the company were legitimate, but failed as a consumer to check whether they had ANY good reviews. I don't know, maybe it's because work is busy and I needed a quick port of call to sort my car MOT and servicing out, I hastily booked in with this shower of s**t company and much to my detriment as I have experienced what the majority have gone through in the last 24 hours. A total disgraceful company that have no morals, integrity or values. Much the same on a basis of the garage (1 hour away from my home) saying that my car won't be released if I don't pay up on 8 advisories for a a servicing check. Some of which I have never experienced in all my 30+ years of driving. I was then informed that if I don't have the work done, the service won't be registered as having been done. Furthermore the car was not brought back to me until the day after it was collected. I reported it as stolen after 18:00hrs on the same day due to no-one answering my calls so stand by Servicing Stop. This level of 'service' has been reported now to the trading standards. I honestly feel this company need to be shut down immediately. PLEASE PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
ROBBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cancelled my service on the 21st December and i have emailed numerous of times to no avail on getting my money back (£122). I will be taking this further and taking legal action on them. Stay clear at all costs
I booked my car larst year for service and mot I was letdown as they told me thay had no garage to do it but this year I had it booked in it was not collocated not one’s but twice and slow to refund. Will not try again
This is an absolutely shocking service This is an absolutely shocking service. Took my car I couldn’t contact any one, the garage my car was at was not aloud to tell me anything about my car, when I finally managed to contact some one they lied and told me they had been trying to contact me all day, they hadn’t rang once and when I tried to ring them the numbers either didn’t work or just went to voicemail. I was obviously distressed as my car had been away for over 8 hours and I hadn’t a clue what was going on, the man I spoke to on the phone told me to calm down or I wouldn’t be getting my car back. He then went on to tell me it was going to cost me £1400 , I have now being told by a local garage that it will cost £400 to sort. This company has cost me a full day of stress and I still have a useless car at the end of it and have paid out £150 for absolutely nothing. I am sat Here still waiting for my car to be dropped off. I am absolutely fuming. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE
Thought it was a great idea to get my car picked up and dropped off for an mot but you can only have that if you have a service. So I booked a small £60 service and £19 for a service so all I’m all it wasn’t too bad a deal. Wish I had read other reviews. They picked the car up and later I had a phone call and said it needed this that and the other totalling £255. It’s not what I wanted. The ‘repairs’ were unnecessary. Engine flush etc. I needed my car for work so I paid. More fool me. It didn’t come back til next day afternoon. There was no phone call or mail and nothing on their online portal. I couldn’t get through by phone for love nor money. For that price it wasn’t even washed although they probably would of charged another £50 for that. It was my fault I left the mot til last minute. If it’s taught me anything it taught me to book my mot properly next year.
Con men, stay well away
Avoid at all times! Awful. Waited 2 hours for car to be picked up but didn’t arrive. Already taken my money two weeks before. No contact whatsoever. Numerous emails to complain but no communication at all. No apology.. just left me waiting!! I will never go near them again. Zero stars
I used these people to fix a multi function warning light. Cost was £260 which I paid. The car was returned “fixed”. I was then invoiced 3 times for the same job, I paid another £260 by mistake and then released my error. I asked for the over payment back - no response - all emails ignored. Moreover the car was not repaired. Total scam
Do not go this company Do not go this company. This company is a scam.I was faced with unecessary extra charges and poor service to the point that the garage would not release my car even though the Servicing Stop agent said it would be. Never answer phone calls. Paid £127 for full service and MOT. They ask another £500 for additional work in order pass MOT. Still MOT Fail asked another £276 for more additional work. They will drain your money and stress you up.There is no option on the phone system to make a complaint. Careful, dangerous company.
BE WARNED. I was faced with unecessary extra charges and poor service to the point that the garage would not release my car even though the Servicing Stop agent said it would be. 2 complaints via email have been ignored even though receipt was acknowledged with a statement saying they should get back to me within 2 working days. There is no option on the phone system to make a complaint. AVOID!
Rubbish customer service post inadequate service and misleading service report. Escalated and inflated costs plus aspects dangerous as my my brakes later found not as stated. Expensive piece of trim found missing. Customer care ignored the case. Avoid!
Run a mile. Con .
SCAMMM!!! The WORST car garage everrrr!!!! The WORST customer service. These guys work on the commission basis and wants to charge as much as they can to get their commission. If you don’t agree to pay for the extras they will start to argue and say that the car won’t get released until it is paid. This company should be BANNED. They basically SCAMM the customers. I would rate this -5 stars if possible. Even 1 star is overrated.
I booked a service and MOT for my vehicle well in advance of the due date. I also paid in full when I booked. Just before the service date I confirmed with the office and also with the garage about the collection of my vehicle. On the day of the service no one turned up to collect the vehicle and no one phoned to explain. I started trying to make contact by phone but could not get though at all. I was not happy as to where my vehicle was going to be taken (A remote and dodgy industrial estate). I wasted the whole of that day and then had to make alternative service arrangements and reshuffle my work commitments. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. IT MAY SEEM LIKE A GOOD DEAL BUT THEY ARE TIMEWASTERS. Credit where its due they have now fully refunded my payment.
Servicing Stop is rated 2.26 based on 2,368 reviews