Servicing Stop Reviews

0 800 970 9046

help@servicingstop.co.uk

Refuge House 9-10,River Front

Tell us how Servicing Stop made you happy
Great team. Thank you One Stop Garage.
One Stop garage in Broadfield. They are so friendly while being professional. I would recommend them to everyone. Try them once and you will not be disappointed.
I was looking at MOT services and many weren’t open because of Covid-19, I saw this one was Still operational So I took a chance, the customer service guy I talked to was very nice and gave me a respectable price of £99 for a tyre change, and they brought my Car back to me within 2 days, which was good
I took my car into the shop For some routine maintenance and i got incredible service, they recommended me to a garage that was cost effective and got the job done, they contacted me back when i contacted them within an hour and it really showed how dedicated they were to customer service
The price was very low, only £77 for an oil change and it was definitely worth it, I also had some tyre maintenance which was also great for the price Customer service was also very friendly
Great communication and happy with service. Please note they did offer advisable service but declined as very expensive but otherwise great job. I saw other reviews on this company and would like to state it maybe other mechanics letting the side down not the company so I would defo try them as it is way cheaper than dealers Skoda quoted me 275 my total bill was 150 with base service cost special oil and environmental charges which it states when booking. So people who complain about environmental charge probably don’t realise all service prices include this for oil disposal. It was easy to book the service I booked it and was in 2 days later they were with me before 8am and it was easy to pay for. So the experience for me was excellent.
Thank you once again Servicing Stop for providing a hassle free and unbeatable experience! I would have no hesitation in recommending Servicing Stop to all of my friends and family!
Efficient, reasonably priced for the work I had done which was a service and MOT. Service Stop did call and say that I needed various things doing on my car but the prices they quoted were way too high and I knew I could get it done cheaper elsewhere. All in all very pleased, this is the second time I’ve used them.
This is such a good convenient option for getting the car serviced. The basic prices are good but I wish they would make the return delivery time clearer. I was getting a bit concerned when they did not return my car until 18:45 in the evening. I did not realise that these garages work beyond 18:00 hours. Nevertheless, a good professional service, and I will definitely be using them again. Many thanks.
Excellent service from start to finish. Great communication. Will definitely be using them again.
I Serviced and mot my car for under £100 Excellent service top advisors top team THANK YOU SERVICEING STOP
Very happy great communication from the garage. Picked up and returned the same day no problems.
very good service , very practical
The man turned up on time they did my service and mot and brought my car back .They are very polite and very helpful.
was easy and no stress will use again
First garage did not turn up to pick up the car but this was sorted very quickly by servicing stop and another garage came to pickup the car. Good service!
Great service easy to deal with would recommend highly
came when they said they would, returned my car on time, good price for the service, all in all very happy customer.
Absolutely brilliant - highly recommend
The customer service was friendly and efficient.
Servicing Stop is rated 2.27 based on 2,361 reviews