Servicing Stop Reviews

Tell us how Servicing Stop made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a week
customer service
"DO NOT USE. Absolutely terrible experience. Car collected late for MOT and service and not returned the same day. Call to Customer Service was useless. Car not returned till midday the following day. Reply to complaint letter was a pack of lies. AVOID AT ALL COST"
"Avoid at all costs. Car was picked up Friday morning. Had a call at 3.30 telling me my car would be back between 4 and 6 so waited around for them. Tried calling office several times, the options on phone system either cut you off or put you on hold for 30minutes. Finally got through just before 8pm and was told car was still on its way and if it doesn't arrive I would have to call back into the office again in the morning. Following morning tried to call but couldn't get through again, have sent them 5 emails but they don't bother responding. In the end I tracked down the garage doing the work and called them directly, they had notified servicing stop at 3.30 on Friday that the car couldn't be returned and would need to be collected. I had to get a taxi 15 miles to the garage to collect my own car. It's now Sunday and Servicing stop have not called me or bothered responding to any emails. Absolute joke of a company delivering a shocking service!"
"Worst service ever do not use and avoid at all cost a massive con"
"MOT highlighted the need for two new tyres which was fine. However I was charged £132 for tyres I could have got fitted by another national tyre company for £76 but that wasn’t the worst, the worst was that even though the tyres may have been unused they were very dirty and were 4 years old. Given tyres only have a life expectancy of 6 years according to the DOT this is truly outrageous"
"Servicing stop is totally a bad service, first time I was waiting for the person to collect my car I got the call he was on the way, and he did not show, I was waiting for 2hours, I've ask for a new booking and they make me waiting for more than 1 week, so I booked online, they promised a discount but they never told me the price or how much discount. Then today for the second time they miss my appointment for full service and MOT, and they did not call me. I am shocked 👎1 star is a lot."
"Well overpriced but you wouldn't know it until you have to get the extra works done by them and unless you compare. My Nissan Qashqai 12 reg 77k mileage passed the MOT without any issues last year from a local garage but this time it failed for 7 reasons! and many advisories!! They initially told me my MOT failed and I should get the works done to pass MOT and it would cost me more than 1000 pounds. Then Mr Aziz from servicing Stop told me he would give me a very good discount and after discount my total bill came up 678 pounds. I agreed the price even though it still sounded overpriced because i had to go to a night shift on that evening but they failed to deliver my car on that evening . The very next morning I compared the bill with 3 independent garages they all said the price was very overpriced. None of them quoted me more than £400! When I told them I checked the prices and it was too high their manager Mr Danial told me I should have compared with the Nissan dealer price. I told them if I could pay dealer price why did I come to you? Also they couldn't deliver my car on the same day as they promised. Around 5pm their adviser Mr Aziz told me they can not deliver my car on that day. They gave me only £30 discount due to my inconvenience. I had a night shift on that evening and I work in a remote area, I had to suffer a lot to go to my work on that night as i had to use cab》train》cab to reach and I was almost 2 hours late for work. It's been now 5 days my car is still with them as they wouldn't give my car back until I pay the full amount. Mr Aziz also threatened me saying I can not drive with a failed MOT car, otherwise police going to catch me. I was scared hearing that and that's why I didn't cancel the job. However, after research I found that he gave me wrong information, as my MOT expires on the 16th April and my work was done on the 9th April and there was no dangerous fault on the investigation list, I could still cancel the work and could do the MOT with another garage next day. You can check online my car reg LV12 DUY. I will open a case against them to the office of fair trade , resolver and will take it a lot further. I genuinely felt the garage created lots of extra works to make money."
"zero response from a zero service company Appalling service, You book online, quick, easy great You ask them to use email as you can't answer phone at work They email to confirm no issues raised and ask you to respond to confirm You do They phone you, can't answer your at work They text you and tell you, you have to phone them to confirm You can't you're at work You can't text back to the number Great they email you can phone an 0800 or email Twenty minutes in no one answers the phone You email No response six emails later, collection date and time passed, no collection, no service, no MOT, no response. Organise another MOT by tomorrow cause they couldn't be bothered to reply all week Zero chance Bunch of cowboys don't waste your time"
"Terrible service. I used service for Service and MOT as expecting to get my car back in evening. I waited for 4 days to get my car back from Garage- yes 4 days to complete MOT/Service. There was no customer service standard to update me on progress in 4 days, everyday i was calling morning and afternoon to find when i am going to get my car back. Every time you call there, there were more than 15 min wait to get some one to talk and every time u explain them.. Sounds cheap for Service/MOT but rip off in any small repair. Do not use it and do not recommend to use their service. Use local trusted garage."
"We sent our Vehicle in for a new timing chain to be replaced through SERVICE STOP to a garage called SURREY AUTOS CARE in CHESSINGTON It had taken this garage nearly 2 weeks to fix a timing chain,4 days later I had to call SERVICE STOP they told us to make a payment as my vehicle would be with us in a few minutes we paid the high invoice and my vehicle still did not turn up for another 5 days, the communication with service stop is disgraceful and unprofessional,we had to chase them every day on the phone....we have never experienced this very bad service NEVER AGAIN....."
"Terrible service my car was picked up at 8.30am I had to make several calls to get any update, needed 2 very minor works ie re adjusting head light and was charge £150 for that on top of service charge. It’s now 8pm and I’ve still not got my car back - no updates, it’s me having to do all the calling. I will never use this service again it’s apauling customer service and care"
"Appalling customer service. Called me up while they had my car to recommend three additional treatments that were "needed" and I had to confirm there and then whether to go ahead. I veto'd two as completely unneccessary. Third one I'd never heard of but was told my car really needed it. Googled it as soon as I got off the phone and discovered it too was a complete waste of money. Called back to cancel it, but apparently in the two minute gap between calls the garage had done the job and I'd have to pay £60 for it. Avoid!"
"Efficient, reasonably priced for the work I had done which was a service and MOT. Service Stop did call and say that I needed various things doing on my car but the prices they quoted were way too high and I knew I could get it done cheaper elsewhere. All in all very pleased, this is the second time I’ve used them."
"I have agreed to a full service for just over £102, received a call that they needed to perform some AD dirko al works urgently, that added up to £247, which needed to be paid within an hour from receiving the call. A day after, my car has started to present problems that were never there before, therefore I’m extremely dissatisfied with their work and the prices."
"Tramps showed up to collect my work 1 year old work van , Dropped it back sounded like a 10 year old tractor, And didn't stamp the book. And damaged the under trap so it's not secured now. They make you leave reviews before you pay to get your vehicle back , I wish I had read some reviews before using these tramps, Never again .. AVOID ......."
"Very bad experience with a huge rip off. If you prepare to pay few hundred pounds for a MOT, servicing stop will be your first choice. If I can give -5 stars, I will. I wont use servicing stop again, and writing this review to hope people wont fall into the trap like I did. My car never had so many light failing in the past, The garage 'Advanced Autos (Watford) Ltd' came back and told me my car fails nearly all head/fog/side/front & back lights. Of course if I don’t agree to replace them all, my car wont pass the MOT……..and wont get the car back neither. The garage also suggested to replace the brake fluid which cost £70 + vat, but the brake fluid has been changed not long ago......interesting? Another suggested replacement from garage which costs over £230 (excluding VAT) I booked the MOT with full service too with servicing stop over 3 weeks in advance, the day before the MOT date, I then received a phone call from garage telling me tomorrow they have been fully book and the next available day is in 5 days time. This literally meant I cant drive the car for next few days due to my MOT has expired……..it causes me huge inconvenient which they don’t care. I will go back to the chained garage that I used for years."
"Booked into service stop 3 weeks ago for a service and mot booked the day off work as I wouldn’t have a car ,received a text message on the day my car was due to be picked up telling me to contact service stop which I did put on hold for 15 minutes for me to then be told the driver had cancelled from the garage so they would have to re schedule so I’m now left with trying to find a garage to mot and service my car 😡😡😡 before the mot runs out and will have to book another day off work !"
"Booked for a service and MOT car was supposed to be picked up between 8am & 10am. The driver didn't turn up until 11.00am. I work nights so had to stay up and was then told the car would not be back till 6.00pm. They then rang to say that, they advised the car needed an engine flush even though it's only done 8K miles. Told then I was not paying for this if it was not needed for service and MOT pass. When they dropped the car back the drivers proceeded to race my car round our road which is a very narrow residential street 3 times before having to be flagged down. Called Servicingstop to complain and still haven't had a response. DO NOT USE this company."
"Overall the garage carrying out the 2 year service was punctual and well mannered and was very good. I was very disappointed when it came to paying as ‘servicing stop’ then stated the cost had increased by circa 40% due to extras. In this case simply bleeding the brakes which took it from circa £131 to circa £195. I was told it had to be done and had no option but to agree and pay it to get my car back. This put the price above the dealership full service price which I originally rejected when checking the completion prices. My understanding is the brakes don’t need to be filled and bled till about the third year or so and particularly as my vehicle has only 5300 miles on the clock. Regardless on whether this is right or wrong the extra hidden costs in my view are not acceptable and I will never use servicestop again and certainly do not recommend them."
"Booked appointment. They didn’t turn up. Called a couple of times and they said the company collecting got lost (really!!) They rebooked and promised the garage would turn up today. Guess what... they didn’t. Spent over 30 mins trying to get thru on the “help line” but no answer. Won’t be booking with these cowboys again."
Servicing Stop is rated 3.28 based on 1,289 reviews