Servicing Stop Reviews

Refuge House 9-10,River Front

Categories:
MOT & Servicing
Motoring

How would you rate Servicing Stop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Stephen Conley
Verified Buyer
"Expensive, tardy, offer unnecessary extras like changing brake oil car has only 6000 miles on it, engine coolant could be running colder and that will be only £350 now WOW"
"Professional company, I have used to a number of occasions, always a smooth process. All repairs, services and mot have been well done, we have no complaints."
Abdur Patel
Verified Buyer
"Easy booking system and efficient service - competitive price"
"fantastic customer service, honest and efficient"
"paid for full service,car only if they have done was oil change air filter and oil filter they claimed they have done but I requested proof until today no proof. Now beware especial female customers who know little about cars. mine tyre thread checked despite of changing one part worn tyre recently,final results they gave all 4 tyres had same millimetres ,all brake pad despite of changing them in May two of them still final results show all 4 tyres had same mm. worst thing the check they said would be done, not done but ticked in the online sheet with no finding or advice,and comment box put NIL. My car has few issues the reason I wanted them to advice but nothing has been done,I spoke to garage and they have told me,they are not the one who advertise the service so they are not aware of what needed done,only done oil change (see above) and they will send photo evidence,but nothing has been received now 4 days gone. My car was returned very dirty inside out,mat grease all over,video is on youtube to prove this. so Do not take the chance ,send your car to service yourself and wait for it don't let anyone fool you."
"I used servicing stop yesterday and the service was decent enough; they'll still get you to try and buy things you don't really need which is rather annoying. My biggest gripe is that my car was collected having been valeted on Sunday and was returned like it had been in Rally GB; how on earth they managed to get it so filthy is beyond me, looks like another day being spent cleaning again"
Christina Knight
Verified Buyer
"Collection and return. Very friendly and efficient service. Kept me informed every step of the way."
Amanda Mcevoy
Verified Buyer
"The price was brilliant, service was perfect. I was kept informed at all times and the car was collected and delivered as and when promised. The personnel were polite and helpful - altogether very happy!"
"quick, efficient , service ,very pleasant service people."
Keith Davies
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Simple with no hassle"
"Ordered just an MOT. Car was collected within agreed time-slot. Communication was very good throughout (via text & e-mail). No works were required, so can't comment on 'extra work being added on' etc. Easy online payment method & car returned before end of working day with paperwork. No complaints & fantastic value at £20. Would recommend & use again."
Jason Cocker
Verified Buyer
"Well they M.O.T my car, picked it up and dropped it back off! Other garages probably don’t do that! It’s the second time I’ve used this garage! It’s at an affordable price, I’ve just booked in for a service at £99 pounds which again is a bargain! So I’m happy!"
"Went well throughout. Recommend"
David Gamlin
Verified Buyer
"Surprisingly efficient and easy. No issues at all - that's two years running...."
"Excellent service. Booked MOT and interim service. Kept informed . Courteous and prompt. No rip offs here which is most unusual for female car owners! Very satisfied. Would recommend and will certainly use them in future"
Evgenia Anagnostopoulou
Verified Buyer
"Best MOT experience I had so far!. Prompt, easy to arrange, excellent value for money! They collected my car, MOTed it and brought it back in 2 hours. They were very kind, did as promised, kept on informing me about the appointment through email. I highly recommend. Thank you very much guys!!"
"Did what I wanted at the right price"
"Very impressed with service and price. Car very clean and working well...Will definately use again and recommend. Thank you."
Derek Pears
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. Collection & delivery when they said ....hasle free....and great value."
"CHEAP PRICE BUT BAD SERVICE I must admit I choose this company for the cheap price they offered, and that was a big mistake, booked for 14.02.18, received email for booking, called for confirmation and discount as I was providing My own engine oil, filters. adviser said need to discuss with garage and then let me know he did not call me, I called him later and he informed me that I will get £20 as discount by providing Engine oil and filters (3 items in total) I was not happy because they charge £24+vat if customer request special oil, but why i am getting a discount of £20 for providing 3 items but agreed for £ 20 at the end. Finally I decided to send only Engine oil only and did not send filters, on 14.02.18 called and again speak to the adviser who sometime called himself manager as well, he said why he needs to give me a discount when you only provide oil, I said full service includes engine oil which I am providing and saving you money by not using your own oil, he was rude to me and say no we do not give discount and then I asked why you agreed to give me a discount if I provide oil and filters yesterday and if you offer £20 discount for 3 items, it’s very simply to find out discount for oil and deduct from my bill and asked him can you please find out discount for oil only? He became angry and rude and raise his voice and said do not talk to me like this, and he called me rude. I said how come I am rude? I am asking you to find out discount amount and you are raising your voice and called me rude. he kept talking to me in rude and angry way, I called to complain about this and customer service transfer my call to him again, called 3 times to find out who is manager and request a call back from him, Manager called back and offer £10 discount as I have provided my own engine oil. In the evening received my car but reverse light bulb is not working, and I paid for this repair, it was fine before my car went to service. called servicing stop and after 3rd call since morning, I had been told that I need to send an email for this issue. I have no idea how long it will take to resolve this issue. on their website it says warranty for 12 months. I tried to cut short my experience, and did not mention for how many times I need to call them and they never call back, they just call you for faults, which never heard or not exist before service, like my car indicator bulb are less yellow, replacing them will cost me £30+VAT. how come MOT was passed in the previous years if they are less yellow? My advice pay some extra money and do not book with servicing stop, they attract peoples with less cost and free collection and delivery of car. will update later. I received a call from one of the staff member who is looking to my case and then advice me that she spoke to the garage and found it that it was wiring issue not the bulb. i asked her please listen to my conversation with your adviser who told me that reverse light bulb need to replace not the wiring, she listen the conversation and when call me back again came up with one more idea to take money from me by saying yes it was servicing stop mistake but as a token of goodwill I can take my car to garage and they will check again and if something else comes up which not covered by full service then I need to pay. excuse me I paid already for fault you didn't fixed it and indirectly you are telling to me that garage did not did the checking at first time so I paid for what? just they want money and nothing els"
Servicing Stop is rated 3.34 based on 908 reviews