Servicing Stop Reviews

Refuge House 9-10,River Front

Categories:
MOT & Servicing
Motoring

How would you rate Servicing Stop?

"Quick, value for money service with the convenience of collection and delivery. No pressure to take add on's. 5 star I highly recommend them. hi"
"Initially booked on Monday for the good price, rang up to ask for a quote for new brake pads and drums, and was told someone would be in touch the morning after I submit their online form. By Wednesday, no one had got in touch, and I had to call them again, promised that someone would call, and waited until Thursday morning before anyone gave me a quote. Arranged pickup between 8am to 9am, but car was picked up at 9:30 meaning I was late for work. I didn't receive a call about my car until about 2:30pm to ask for authority for brake pads, rear drums, brake fluid, oil change and draining, totalling £414+VAT which I feel was quite expensive. For example the brake fluid change was quoted at £59 +VAT but just quickly looking at Halfords you can get it for £37 including VAT so quite pricey, but still cheaper than VW. (VW up) Also I eventually got a call at gone 6pm telling me the car was ready but that all the drivers had gone home so they couldn't get it to me. In the end someone sorted something out and the car was delivered by about 7pm. When the car was returned, the servicing book was where I'd been asked to leave it (on the passenger seat) and had not been stamped. I have called the company to arrange to get it stamped, but since the garage they took the car to was 15 miles away (we take your car to the nearest garage...hmm) this will be a hassle. I think it's a good concept, and im not sure if its just geographically where I am (Preston) that has a bit of a logistical problem, or if this is universal, but unfortunately it wasn't a friction-less experience"
"It was easy to use the service, pick up was slightly later than scheduled but not a problem, driver was very polite & courteous."
"1st class from start to finish. I read other reviews that mentioned the hard sell tactics but I didn't experience any of that. Picked up and delivered my car exactly when they said and the advisor was polite and helpful. First time I've used them and I received excellent service."
"Good services and would recommend. I will be back as a customer"
"This service is both efficient and very convenient. Staff are well-informed and pleasant to deal with. This is the second time I have used the Servicing Stop facility and I shall definitely use them again. I would recommend to friends."
"Cheap and excellent service."
Francessca
Verified Buyer
"So pleased with the service great staff from.start to Finnish I'm sticking with service stop"
"They had to change our original booking to the following week. Had just basic service done and not all the ‘extras’ they advised. 1/2 price. Car collected and returned."
"Great customer service, prompt and punctual"
"Staff very good service very quickly"
"Great friendly convenient and will use again"
"Overall good experience apart from the pushy call before collection time, to tell me why I ‘must’ get the add ons they had to offer"
Ian Graham
Verified Buyer
"Good value servicing plus service book stamped. Very important"
"Well, I'm disabled with Parkinson's, Looking for a local garage to carry out an Interim service with oil change I came across Servicing Stop. Ok....lets see how they go....sent off an email for appointment....received call and booked in advance the day and time I wanted...asked for car collect/return...Garage was on Earsdon Road, not to far away.... Lovely chap arrived, took the car...then received email saying I needed a certain oil...fine... Informed car was complete and once payment was made via a secure site my car was delivered back to me....and all on Tuesday last when it poured all day... Brilliant service all round, so thank you Chris and to the lovely collection gent...you were great.....I shall be back when my next service is due... Don't doubt about trying ServiceStop. You won't regret it.......thanks so much everyone."
"Very reasonable and great service"
"It’s a great door to door service and very convenient, the only downside is losing your car for a full day potentially 8-6. But if this isn’t an inconvenience it’s an A1 service"
"Car was picked up for the MOT and dropped back later as stated. Perfect service for a incredible price.....will use again"
"top notch service very happy"
"It was quick, relatively inexpensive."
Servicing Stop is rated 3.65 based on 1,044 reviews