Send My Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Good service, I felt that the bags stayed in Auckland for a long time and could have reached Oakura before Xmas.
The paper work before the bags were collected was a lot of admin but understand this is NZ customs
Very good service, reliable, they sent me labels and custom documents next day( next day delivery a bit expensive) and parcels were delivered on time really fast, no problems at all. Thank you
The list of illegal items is too large. Lots of filling information.
Very practical!
Luggages sometimes don’t arrive all the same day so you’d rather anticipate a little bit.
Smooth and on time. Only addition can be the possibility of the pick up and delivery person to call when he comes.
I was very happy with the actual service. The staff I contacted with questions were helpful, the pickup guys were nice and prompt, and my bag arrived on time and with no hassle.
I was very disappointed with the way Send My Bag determines "weight" though. I had a relatively small box to send with some very light items inside (it was under the weight limit for the lightest option) but because my box was larger than the dimensions deemed appropriate (which were very very small) I didn't send it through them as they were trying to charge me for the next weight limit up. I was very disappointed as it meant I could not bring everything I wanted to Italy, and will have to wait until next time I visit home to get them. They wanted to charge me over $100 CAD for a box weighing under 10kg! That's crazy!
Point being, if you're sending large heavy items, it's definitely worth it, but to send anything light or small, it's a rip off.
I recently shipped 3 bags from Texas, USA to Lido di Ostia, Italy. Overall, I was very satisfied with the service. Their customer service line was very helpful on the multiple calls I made with questions. My only complaint was that they need to provide bag dimensions to go along with their quoted bag prices. Based on their website, I had expected to pay$290. It ended up $456. All else was OK!
I used send my bags for the second time and the service is great, the only issue is that this time my luggage was broken when it arrived.
Good service, would have given a Very good, but the wide time range over collection is the only down point. Morning or Evening would be good and then confirmation 1 hour ahead as at present would make life a great deal easier. Other than that, system worked very well indeed and was greatly appreciated by me.
Very fast delivery. ! Recommended!

However i mistakenly overestimated the weight of my bags and you are supposed to get money back if your bags weigh much less than what you stated.
I never received any funds back and i drastically over stated the weight, both bags were half the estimated weight.
Send My Bag is rated 4.40 based on 101 reviews