Send My Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Efficient quick and on time
Fast delivery. Best price. Easy instructions.
Very good and secure! But a bit expensive
Quando utilizamos o serviço, estávamos viajando na Europa com muitas malas, somos idosos e tínhamos muita dificuldade nos trens. Então, quando íamos de volta para o Brasil, estávamos em Paris e pegaríamos um navio em Savona, na Itália, para o regresso. Então, utilizamos Send My Bag e quando chegamos em Savona as malas já estavam nos esperando no hotel. Assim, pudemos fazer uma viagem tranquila, sem os atropelos da correria de pôr várias malas nos trens, fazer baldeações, arrastar peso e assim por diante. Nota dez!
Send My Bag 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Fantastic service! Everything was so easy. Thanks to the whole team
Very reliable and easy to use. Sent some skis to New Zealand from uk.
Excellent, professional service.
We shipped two bags from Brussels to London in 2019. One bag was on time, and the other delayed over a weekend. There was no damage to either bag.
Need to send a luggage to Germany it was very easy to book, been given a clear information how to label etc. Very friendly man came to pickup the luggage and they delivered it on time. Most of all affordable price.
I found your service to be excellent and hope to continue using it again in the future when I can travel again. MH
Job well done !
I am a very satisfied customer. I used the service for my return from Chiang Mai Thailand to Stockton CA. I bought cardboard boxes to maximize weight and dimensions. My questions were answered promptly and the instructions are very clear. Stockton is about 100 miles from San Francisco Airport and my 3 boxes arrived in less than 24 hours right to my door with zero damage. I highly recommend Send My Bag.
I used Send My Bag when I moved from the US to London for university and it went very smoothly! I had a suitcase sent from the US to London at a very good rate. Returning back to the US I had 2 very large boxes. Both times it was a very easy process. I prepacked everything and had someone else there at the time of pickup (both instances I had already left the country of origination). If I had any questions, getting in contact with someone or finding the answer was very easy! Will definitely be using this service again!
Excellent service
Bag picked up and delivered before I arrived by very pleasant people.
My bag was collected from a location that is not very easy to find and delivered on time to a rural dwelling in North Wales. Excellent service
Execelent service, everything 100%
These ppl hv it 2gthr! Crazy good prices and even better service. I do have to state tho my experience is around 2 yrs ago now but I can tell u nxt time I need this service I’ll b reaching out to them again.
Had to sent 2 suitcases from Abu Dhabi to the UK. Online process is very straight forward. Price to pay is displayed straight away. All restrictions are explained and shown incredibly well. Helpdesk were very friendly and helpful when I phoned with a few more questions. Once order was completed you get updates through the app every step of the way so it’s great for checking progress. From placing the order to delivery at my house it took 3 days! Overall great service and price! I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs to ship luggage.
Very good, evriting ok, thanks.
Send My Bag is rated 4.61 based on 200 reviews