Send My Bag Reviews

Send My Bag 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Roger
Send My Bag 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Goiano
Good price and fast. Clear informations, everything went as indicated.
Very impressed with service from collection in Spain to delivery in England
SendMyBag was fantastic. Their software is easy to use and their customer service is exemplary. I highly recommend using them if you want to ship your stuff from the US to the UK. They picked up my boxes on Tuesday morning and delivered them to my doorstep in London on Friday morning. I could track the boxes easily along the route. They answered all my questions, especially regarding Customs paperwork. They were recommended to me by a friend and I am glad that I used them.
The entire transaction went smoothly without a hitch.
I am always amazed and excited how "Send MyBag" can deliver my bag so quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend it to my friends who have family abroad.
Excellent.
Very fast service
Arrived on time - delivered on time (indeed early !) no problems - friendly staff and contractor - will use again
Easy to book, precise instructions, prompt collection with notification of real-time arrival & efficient delivery with date & time confirmation. Excellent
Well done
Fantastic team work and services. Quick responding,100 percent recommendations . very happy customer thank you
Great coming back to the UK but the service out to Portugal is terrible due to petty Portuguese regulations. You can take your Gucci suitcase stuffed with designer clothes and wearing a Breitling timepiece and go through nothing to declare without hindrance but sending an unaccompanied suitcase with second-hand clothes and a few books results in charges of 88€
Very easy process and good support.
Very good send my bag
Great affordable price and service, will use again if needed
Easy to set up, very friendly representative collecting the parcel & a very quick delivery Thank you
High professionalism and very well organized
Excellent service. Packages are delivered always earlier than expected and in perfect conditions. I strongly recommend it.
Excellent service