Send My Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Excellent service, despite the Brexit chaos! Luggage was collected and delivered on time. Very professional and easy to track the shipment.
Amazing service- fast delivery and great app to track location of our bags from Aus to HK.
Very easy to use - would use again.
I've reviewed before, and always give good marks. Used again recently, and as always happy with the service from beginning to end, and feel it's tampons priced. Highly recommended.
Excellent service 👏
Amazing service, this is the second time I use it and I am genuinely impressed by the speed and accuracy. Will 100% use again
Awesome service. I would really recommend it. My suitcase arrived on time and the team was really helfpul over the course of the process.
Good service, I felt that the bags stayed in Auckland for a long time and could have reached Oakura before Xmas.
The paper work before the bags were collected was a lot of admin but understand this is NZ customs
All good. We will use this service again for sure.
As always excellent service , fantastic communication , great way of receiving Christmas presents etc thank you 😊
Excellent service from start to finish, highly recommend to people who have family living abroad..
The very helpful staff of Send my Bag supported me through the more daunting requirements of international customs demands.
MJP
Very good service, reliable, they sent me labels and custom documents next day( next day delivery a bit expensive) and parcels were delivered on time really fast, no problems at all. Thank you
The list of illegal items is too large. Lots of filling information.
Service was perfect again! This is the second time I used Send my Bag, this time to send a suitcase to Australia. It all went through without a hitch! Thank you.
Have used this service and recommend to others many times first class 😊
Everything was smooth, fast and on time, my only critical feedback would be that the suitcase arrived in rather bad condition on the outside, it would be great to get it wrapped in cling wrap at the airport. Not sure if this is possible re. security? But in future I'll be looking into these options to protect the outer case.
I was hoping this would lessen my burden of travelling internationally, but unfortunately it added to it. Mostly seemed to be an issue on the German side with DHL here, but I wish that Send My Bag had been more helpful and forthcoming in helping me navigate the situation and know what to expect.
Excellent service
We sent a cardboard box with a microwave oven inside. With plenty of packing inside, our package arrived in Great condition. Well done.
Send My Bag is rated 4.42 based on 105 reviews