Send My Bag Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very good and reliable company to use. Definitely I will recommend them to all friends and family.."
"I highly recommend this service!"
"Very fast delivery. ! Recommended! However i mistakenly overestimated the weight of my bags and you are supposed to get money back if your bags weigh much less than what you stated. I never received any funds back and i drastically over stated the weight, both bags were half the estimated weight."
"It's refreshing when a company does what it says it will do."
"Quick, easy and cheaper than airlines!"
"Brilliant service. Available on short notice, and support staff were extremely helpful. Bags arrived in the exact condition that they left in."
"sendmybag has really good delivery service!!! I barely even write review on anything but this time i’m just so amazed by their service. My luggage was shipped to the UK from Ireland and everything went perfectly fine and on time"
"A fast and really efficient service"
"A fantastic, fast, easy service."
"This is a brilliant way to send luggage within the UK and abroad. I have used it for my student offspring with great success - even sent a guitar and amplifier to my son in Amsterdam both arriving promptly and unscathed! Takes the stress out of moving away and is so easy to use."
"Having to cross England on two trains, one of which had multiple stops, and having heath problems, I couldn't believe it when I found 'Send My Bag', to forward my large, heavy suitcase (and return), for such a great price. I found the website easy to navigate, asked multiple questions during a live 'chat', and my case was sent from one end of the country, to 250 miles away, returning 2 weeks' later. I would not hesitate to use this service again - it saved me a LOT of problems. There is no way I could have travelled with anything large than a large holdall (esp on South West Railway service, that didn't even have a luggage rack!). Thank you to all involved."
"Great service & delivery."
"top service, collection, tracking, on both outward and return journeys superb and all this for less than half the price of the competition, well done , will use your company again.(best bit no hauling your case around on your journey)"
"Excellent service and great value. Delivery was exactly as estimated even with customs delay. Will definitely use Send My Bag again."
"From start to finish an excellent service ,would highly recommend"
"I've used Send My Bag home on 3 occasions now so feel I can give a balanced and accurate portrayal of the service and it is this: Delivery # 1. Worked well engaged and helpful couriers 2. Worked ok UK side but let down NI side for delivery 3. A complete mess up! on the idea that 2 out of 3 transactions was marred by inefficiencies I no longer will use nor recommend them. They are aggressive in their dialogue with me fighting back that nothing is their fault and they told me my address is INCOMPLETE AS I DO NOT HAVE A DOOR BELL. So do beware of them. They try and wriggle out of everything - they are aggressive and one email I had from them would be in my opinion borderline threatening in it's tone. I am oh so disappointed by their lack of customer awareness and aggressive stance. AVOID them like the proverbial. Not recommended there are loads of other better couriers out there and the service may even be a lot cheaper. If there are lots of negative reviews as there are here, then I suggest there may be very good reason for this."
"Unreliable. Out of the 4 scheduled picks ups I had with them 3 of them failed. My order number were Order #A695779, #A975515 #A385994. Most recently waited at home all day for a pick up. No one rang my buzzer and I ended up stuck with 4 bags. I was leaving for the airport that same day, so this left us in the lurch. The same thing happened with sendmybag in 2016. I was an idiot to think that maybe this company got better."
"This is the 2nd time I have used SendMyBag to facilitate an intra-EU move. Its so fast and reliable and makes it easy to set up my new life with all the things i need most urgently. Thank you!!"
"I’m still waiting for my bag!!! 2 weeks and they cannot press the call bell or call us.. we need to guess! Basically I paid to deliver at home and now I need to go there to get my suitcase!!! Never more!!! Horrible service"
"the organization assisted me in the transfer of some personal belonging in a fast and efficient manner. the box was picked up from my house on monday afternoon and was delivered by noon at the destination in UK. it was cheaper than post and arrival time was quicker aswell."
Send My Bag is rated 4.13 based on 24 reviews