Send My Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Easy to use, good instructions and helpline was indeed helpful. Bags delivered safely to an overseas destination.
Excellent service. Competitive price, very clear instructions and good labelling. Courier collected and delivered within stated timescale. Just wish they could be a bit more precise about the on-the-day timings.
Exellent service! Complete and finished exactly as expected. My bag was even delivered a day earlier
Very efficient and reliable service
Excellent service. Would definitely use again
Five star service. Their communications brilliant paperwork all on time I was delighted with their support and information. System easy to use too.
Excellent all round service. Speedy , helpful friendly replies to queries. Bags picked up and delivered efficiently, with ongoing tracking. Thank you Send My Bag!
Great service. Bags collected mid afternoon in Scotland and delivered to Surrey address the next morning. What a good idea. Will consider using Send My Bag again.
I received my suitcase with broken wheels and it was not covered by their insurance, so it’s very likely I won’t use Send my Bav again
On time, polite and no issues. Just how I like it.
Fast, efficient, always kept up to date on the progress
Very smooth service to send a box to the USA . Clear instructions to prepare the box and filling the declaration forms . Arrived as scheduled .
Easy to use, step-by-step process for shipping excess luggage including shipping documentation and customs declarations for daughter moving abroad to study. Smooth flawless execution from collection by courier, tracking en route and delivery to destination. Highly recommended.
Did exactly what it said on the tin.
Sent 1 box from the UK to Norway. The process was very smooth. I would highly recommend.
Excellent service, fast, reliable and pleasant.
An excellent and fast service.
Super as always, thanks
On the time in the pick up and the delivery; package arrived in perfect conditions; competitive prices
This service was fantastic and a wonderful way to ship things to my daughter in Ireland! Great communication, solid estimate, and timely tracking. Will definitely use again!
Send My Bag is rated 4.71 based on 488 reviews