Send My Bag Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Send My Bag

How would you rate Send My Bag?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Luz Ballesteros

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Send My Bag in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Luz Ballesteros
Verified Reviewer
"My advise. Don't book with this company. Unreliable and NO customer service. I have been a customer for years and this is how they have treated me today. As dogs are not allowed to fly in and out of the UK in the cabin, I have to take a train from London to Harwich and then a ferry from Harwich to Hoek Van Holland and then another train to Amsterdam's airport Schiphol. This is the reason why I have booked #sendmybag on a quite a few occasions. This year, in November, I booked the collection for today so that it would arrive in Spain on Dec. 22nd, as the site indicated. I asked to work from home because pick-up can be anytime from 9 am until 6 pm. At 4 pm I thought it was strange that no one had come so I contacted #sendmybag. They assured the driver was on route. At 5.30 pm still no one had come, so I called again, they said the driver was on route but that I should call back if at 6 pm no one had arrived. At 6.05 pm I called back and they insisted the driver was on route but just running late. They informed me that DHL was the carrier. I called DHL myself at 6.22 pm only to find out that the pick up had been "exempt", I asked what that meant and they said "cancelled" but could not tell me more. I called #sendmybag again and they said that the driver had attempted delivery at 6.11 pm, which is not true as I was home and no one rang the door (also, DHL said it had been exempt). If that had been the case, why would DHL said it was exempt? My guess is that the driver was running late all day, finished his shift at 6 pm and left (I doubt they get paid extra time so why would he bother?). I told #sendmybag that, even if it had been true that the driver had come (which is not) he had been late. The only solution #sendmybag offered was to re-book the service for Monday. That would mean, that I have to carry the 25 kg suitcase to work all the way to other side of the city and, worse of it all, they could not guarantee that I would get it before Dec. 27th (great, considering that the suitcase has my Christmas gifts, clothes and that I leave on the 28th). I told them that none of this was my fault, that I had waited all day and that the least they could do was book me for the express shipping so that I could get the things in time. This is not a caprice considering the journey I have to do. I SPENT OVER ONE HOUR ON THE PHONE. ONE HOUR, only to be told that they apologise but that they could not offer me an upgrade. I literally told the supervisor on the phone "it is not that you can't, it is that you don't want to". Of course they can offer the upgrade! I would even have been willing to pay for the standard rate and have them pay the difference. Their empathy was none. They could not care less and much less take any responsibility. So you have someone who truly needs your services, books them way ahead to ensure the delivery, the driver never shows up and all you do is apologise and offer a re-book in spite of knowing that, because of Christmas, the things will take 10 days. This is the type of no-service you can expect from this company. So, my advise to you, don't book it. If anything happens, THEY WILL NOT ASSIST YOU AT ALL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY. They have lost a customer and, hopefully, thanks to my post, many more. I only hope now, that I least they will refund me..."
Miss M Hemmings
"No more hanging around at airports, Easy to use, Excellent Service would definitely use again."
Send My Bag is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews