Send My Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
I had an awesome experienced with Send My Bag. From the time that I had a hance to chek the review, check the app and others. I also can asked question and chat a customer service whenever I am in doubt about my luggage. Personal request like calling me when they will pcik up the luggage was also provided. Pick up date and time was prompt, tracking services for my luggage was updated and more importantly the delivery time in Sweden whic I appreciate very much because I am already here when the luggage arrived. Nothing was missing, prompt pick up and delivery date and time. Also delivery information was prompt. I have a really great experience. The fee was a bit high and expensive however when you talk about convenience its worth it.

Thanks Send My Bag. Keep it up.
Perfect and arrived on time to the recipient
Service is great. Pound for pound, a very competitive offering.
Very practical!
Luggages sometimes don’t arrive all the same day so you’d rather anticipate a little bit.
Smooth and on time. Only addition can be the possibility of the pick up and delivery person to call when he comes.
Great service, prompt and booking the collection was very easy. Very impressed and would use again. Definitely refer this service on to friends
Worst experience ever, the boxes they were completely, smashed, for sure I wouldn't use it or recommend to anyone, anymore
Absolutely fantastic service. Everything arrived the day it was due. Cheapest option out there for sending bags from one country to the next. Brilliant. Highly recommended.
Amazing and flexible customer service. My bags were collected and delivered on time with excellent care.
Well what a time to use Send My Bag! We were about to move from Australia to France and because it would be some time before most of our things would arrive, and as we were limited in what we could carry to our airline luggage allowances, we decided to use Send My Bag as an additional suitcase full of clothes to tide us over. In the middle of all of this the horror of Covid 19 descended. Did we cancel? Did we go ahead? We decided to go ahead and so, with time running out, our bag was picked up the day before we flew out of Melbourne and we and it arrived in France with barely a day to spare before the French and Australian borders closed. Two days after we arrived in the small French village where we now live the bag arrived safe and well together with a cheery smile from the drop-off driver. Thank you Send My Bag for helping us out at what was a very difficult time.
I was very happy with the actual service. The staff I contacted with questions were helpful, the pickup guys were nice and prompt, and my bag arrived on time and with no hassle.
I was very disappointed with the way Send My Bag determines "weight" though. I had a relatively small box to send with some very light items inside (it was under the weight limit for the lightest option) but because my box was larger than the dimensions deemed appropriate (which were very very small) I didn't send it through them as they were trying to charge me for the next weight limit up. I was very disappointed as it meant I could not bring everything I wanted to Italy, and will have to wait until next time I visit home to get them. They wanted to charge me over $100 CAD for a box weighing under 10kg! That's crazy!
Point being, if you're sending large heavy items, it's definitely worth it, but to send anything light or small, it's a rip off.
Send My Bag made it so very easy to send my suitcase unaccompanied from UK to Australia, and it was a fraction of the cost of paying extra luggage costs to the airline. My bag arrived a few days after I did. A perfect result.
I recently shipped 3 bags from Texas, USA to Lido di Ostia, Italy. Overall, I was very satisfied with the service. Their customer service line was very helpful on the multiple calls I made with questions. My only complaint was that they need to provide bag dimensions to go along with their quoted bag prices. Based on their website, I had expected to pay$290. It ended up $456. All else was OK!
Really impressed with the overall service. Instructions were also clear with what to do. Would 100% use again.
Excellent Service, will certainly use again.
As your records will show, I have used your service quite a few times and each time my case has been collected and delivered as estimated which has been very satisfactory.

I would recommend your service.
This was the first time I've used this service which I'm pleased to say was excellent. Everything went perfectly on both outward & inward journeys. I shall certainly use this service again & would happily recommend it. Mary
Based on our experience, I would recommend Send My Bag to my friends. It worked great! Being able to track the bag all the way from Florence, Italy to our home in the USA was very handy and calmed any concerns. Due to bad weather and worker strikes, my daughter had issues with travel after her study abroad and she was very grateful to have shipped her large suitcase home a few days early so she could travel without it at the end of the semester. It gave her way more options for getting around not having that large suitcase with her.
Excellent service as usual. Recommended..
Easy and reliable! Got my shipment faster than expected.
Send My Bag is rated 4.35 based on 84 reviews