Send My Bag Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent service with value for money. Takes the drudge out of lugging heavy items abroad and within the UK. Keep it up. thanks"
"Used it many times, never had an issue. Always a great service!"
"Always an amazing service! The app is easy and good working and the shipments have always been punctual and successful, moreover the people of the shipagencies chosen are kind and helpful."
"Send My Bag is a fantastic, cheap and efficient way to send stuff abroad! Recommended"
"Very fast. Excellent service."
"Very good and reliable company to use. Definitely I will recommend them to all friends and family.."
"I highly recommend this service!"
"Very fast delivery. ! Recommended! However i mistakenly overestimated the weight of my bags and you are supposed to get money back if your bags weigh much less than what you stated. I never received any funds back and i drastically over stated the weight, both bags were half the estimated weight."
"It's refreshing when a company does what it says it will do."
"Quick, easy and cheaper than airlines!"
"Brilliant service. Available on short notice, and support staff were extremely helpful. Bags arrived in the exact condition that they left in."
"sendmybag has really good delivery service!!! I barely even write review on anything but this time i’m just so amazed by their service. My luggage was shipped to the UK from Ireland and everything went perfectly fine and on time"
"A fast and really efficient service"
"A fantastic, fast, easy service."
"This is a brilliant way to send luggage within the UK and abroad. I have used it for my student offspring with great success - even sent a guitar and amplifier to my son in Amsterdam both arriving promptly and unscathed! Takes the stress out of moving away and is so easy to use."
"Having to cross England on two trains, one of which had multiple stops, and having heath problems, I couldn't believe it when I found 'Send My Bag', to forward my large, heavy suitcase (and return), for such a great price. I found the website easy to navigate, asked multiple questions during a live 'chat', and my case was sent from one end of the country, to 250 miles away, returning 2 weeks' later. I would not hesitate to use this service again - it saved me a LOT of problems. There is no way I could have travelled with anything large than a large holdall (esp on South West Railway service, that didn't even have a luggage rack!). Thank you to all involved."
"Great service & delivery."
"top service, collection, tracking, on both outward and return journeys superb and all this for less than half the price of the competition, well done , will use your company again.(best bit no hauling your case around on your journey)"
"Excellent service and great value. Delivery was exactly as estimated even with customs delay. Will definitely use Send My Bag again."
Send My Bag is rated 4.28 based on 29 reviews