Send My Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend Send My Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Excellent service 👏
Amazing service, this is the second time I use it and I am genuinely impressed by the speed and accuracy. Will 100% use again
Awesome service. I would really recommend it. My suitcase arrived on time and the team was really helfpul over the course of the process.
All good. We will use this service again for sure.
As always excellent service , fantastic communication , great way of receiving Christmas presents etc thank you 😊
Excellent service from start to finish, highly recommend to people who have family living abroad..
The very helpful staff of Send my Bag supported me through the more daunting requirements of international customs demands.
MJP
Service was perfect again! This is the second time I used Send my Bag, this time to send a suitcase to Australia. It all went through without a hitch! Thank you.
Have used this service and recommend to others many times first class 😊
Everything was smooth, fast and on time, my only critical feedback would be that the suitcase arrived in rather bad condition on the outside, it would be great to get it wrapped in cling wrap at the airport. Not sure if this is possible re. security? But in future I'll be looking into these options to protect the outer case.
Excellent service
We sent a cardboard box with a microwave oven inside. With plenty of packing inside, our package arrived in Great condition. Well done.
Very convenient and effective.
I had an awesome experienced with Send My Bag. From the time that I had a hance to chek the review, check the app and others. I also can asked question and chat a customer service whenever I am in doubt about my luggage. Personal request like calling me when they will pcik up the luggage was also provided. Pick up date and time was prompt, tracking services for my luggage was updated and more importantly the delivery time in Sweden whic I appreciate very much because I am already here when the luggage arrived. Nothing was missing, prompt pick up and delivery date and time. Also delivery information was prompt. I have a really great experience. The fee was a bit high and expensive however when you talk about convenience its worth it.

Thanks Send My Bag. Keep it up.
Perfect and arrived on time to the recipient
Service is great. Pound for pound, a very competitive offering.
Great service, prompt and booking the collection was very easy. Very impressed and would use again. Definitely refer this service on to friends
Absolutely fantastic service. Everything arrived the day it was due. Cheapest option out there for sending bags from one country to the next. Brilliant. Highly recommended.
Amazing and flexible customer service. My bags were collected and delivered on time with excellent care.
Well what a time to use Send My Bag! We were about to move from Australia to France and because it would be some time before most of our things would arrive, and as we were limited in what we could carry to our airline luggage allowances, we decided to use Send My Bag as an additional suitcase full of clothes to tide us over. In the middle of all of this the horror of Covid 19 descended. Did we cancel? Did we go ahead? We decided to go ahead and so, with time running out, our bag was picked up the day before we flew out of Melbourne and we and it arrived in France with barely a day to spare before the French and Australian borders closed. Two days after we arrived in the small French village where we now live the bag arrived safe and well together with a cheery smile from the drop-off driver. Thank you Send My Bag for helping us out at what was a very difficult time.
Send My Bag is rated 4.40 based on 101 reviews