Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
Thankyou very much to the professional staff who have looked after my eyes for 31 years and who are still my first choice in eyecare The staff who have carried out my recent appointments are Tracey ,Diane ,Selena ,Amreen .👍
The staff were friendly and really helpful. The dispenser suggested a frame I hadn’t noticed which I subsequently chose.
I feel that Scrivens Opticians are very througher with eye check ups. And the choice of frames is excellent. I would recommend Scrivens because eyes are worth the best.
I love coming to this opticians. Friendly, helpful staff help you choose which frame suits you - even if you need to try numerous pairs on. Thank you.
The optician was extremely caring & thorough. All members of staff gave my husband & I excellent care. Gold star!
Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Very helpful and attentive service from your team at Shirley. A most professional and informed assessment from optician.
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Shirley.
Excellent, professional service!
Hi Stuart, thank you for your wonderful review!
Caring, courteous, efficient and helpful. This was our first appointment since we moved here and we are so pleased to have found this optcian.
Hi Sue, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Great overall experience !
Hi Mandy, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Very friendly and professional
Very friendly ,helpful and Covid compliant .
Hi Charlotte, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Very friendly. Highly efficient service. Would recommend unreservedly.
Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Very friendly and professional
Hi Andrea, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I would like to say what a lovely team of people you have in your Sevenoaks branch,very helpful and professional,I would definitely recommend them.
Hi Pauline, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
Terrific and friendly service. Very satisified with the eye test itself and the subsequent selection of spec frames that suit me. Picking the appropriate lens finishes (transition for example) was easy. Very helpful staff. I have always been happy going to Scrivens, and despite the global issues of the last year they've been even better than ever.
Hi Gary, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Fantastic staff
Hi Howard, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Very helpful staff, all carried out under the COVID restrictions
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Welcoming, friendly, professional & experienced crew at Altrincham who, over the years have looked after me well.
Hi, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at our Altrincham branch went so smoothly.
Attention to detail and professional staff. Identified problems I knew I had and offered remedial action. Efficient and courteous staff. Service one would expect from a professional organization.
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I have been using this service for over 12 years. I’m always well looked after. Customer service is brilliant. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Absolutely love this place.
Hi Grazyna, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,220 reviews