Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
Always get good customer care
Posted 16 minutes ago
The eye test carried out my Michael Sharpstone was excellent and the when I choose new glasses Avril Watts and Doulat Richards were extremely helpful and efficient
The staff and opticians at Newark are all extremly helpful i really cannot prase them enough for there profesinal service
First time visit. We were made to feel very comfortable. Staff were professional and caring. Everything went smoothly.
Good old fashioned personal service. Very attentive with honest advice.
Very good service and helpful staff
I attended Wed 28th July for routine eye test which I only booked the day previous. Very well catered for by all the staff,friendly ,polite and patient. Never for a moment felt rushed or an inconvenience by the optician nor the front of desk. Thanks for time and help. R.jeffrey
I visited the St Ives store recently for an eye check and new glasses. The level of service was excellent, all staff involved in the process were skilled and took great care to assist me.
Hi Richard, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at St Ives went so smoothly.
I love going to Scriven’s. The staff are friendly yet professional... they are always happy to answer any questions and make you feel valued. Thank you Mrs. Gibbs and all at Scriven’s Newmarket.
Staff were excellent. However I am amazed that even after spending over £300 pounds Scrivens would not waive the £30.00 replacement fee to have new lenses in my existing sunglasses. Means I have to throw away a good pair of frames…not very good for the environment…I think you are missing a trick.
Hi, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
Great expertise , careful attention to detail. Friendly and helpful .
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review!
Professional front desk good and optican Koumourou is superb thank you Koumourou
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Excellent, kind and courteous service. Highly recommended!
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Brilliant I found the service to be very good I would recommend anyone to check it out
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I am a customer for hearing care and opticians. I have to say I have received first class service from the very friendly and helpful staff. At the Royton Branch..
(Royton) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Rita, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Royton.
The staff at Haywards Heath, when we visited yesterday, were really friendly, helpful and very professional. My wife and I will be using them for our eye care in future. Many thanks Larry Newman
(Haywards Heath) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Laurence, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
I received excellent customer service at the Market Deeping Scrivens. All the staff are friendly, helpful, patient and professional. They are a great team who make me feel welcomed and reassured when I visit. Each time I have visited, the covid guidelines have been stringently followed which is very reassuring. I was unsure which glasses would be best for me and the staff took the time to help me choose what suited my needs. I am very happy with the glasses I now have and will certainly be returning for any future hearing and eyesight needs. Thank you to all at Market Deeping Scrivens.
(Market Deeping) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Very attentive customer service - friendly service and very helpful staff and very easy to get appointments and always helpful on phone
(Newmarket) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Maura, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at our Newmarket branch went so smoothly.
Excellent service - efficient, thorough and reassuring optician.
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.56 based on 3,424 reviews