Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
Very friendly staff, the optician was very good and well skilled
Hi Joelle, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
I always know that when I walk into the Ringwood Scrivens I shall get good customer service. The staff are friendly, skilled and helpful. Thank you to all of them, their excellence is rare and much appreciated.
(Ringwood) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Melanie, thank you for your wonderful review!
I had a very thorough eye test and received a lot of helpful advice when selecting glasses. Very satisfied.
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Always very professional, friendly and happy, truly a good all round customer service experience!
Hi Adriana, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Fantastic Service
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
The staff are always very helpful and friendly.I hope my new glasses are better than the last ones which had to go back!!Otherwise no complaints
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Did have a problem with new glasses went back with them and scriven were very happy to accommodate and are supplying me with a new pair! Very much appreciated!
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses.
Couldn’t get my wife’s or my glasses correct and have changed to a new opticians
Hi Martin, thank you for posting your review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. If you could email customercare@scrivens.com we will look into this for you.
My experience ofScrivens Leyton, was polite, respectful and highly presfesssional. The optometrist did thorough check and took her time. The whole team were wonderful.
Very helpful caring very happy new glasses coming soon x
Hi Melanie, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Really thorough eye test (at Ripley branch) and was able to get in within 24hrs due to a worry I had about my eye health. The optometrist was very professional and paid particular attention to my worry and explained this fully to me. Very informative. All the staff within store are pleasant & professional. Nice surroundings and felt comfortable post covid in healthcare settings, mask still requested which was fine with me.
(Ripley) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Carol, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Ripley.
Professional and friendly people, well recommended
Hi Steve, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Great experience from start to finish. Easy to book appointment. Customer service was great - all staff at Alfreton branch helpful and friendly. Helped me pick out some frames and was very patient!
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
The staff at scriven feltham branch are brilliant and provide excellent service to myself and my daughter. I would definitely recommend people to visit them and you won’t be disappointed. Great team work.
(Feltham) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Zahara, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Feltham went so smoothly.
The staff at the Bristol Fishpond's branch are excellent for service and helpfulness. You could not be looked after any better. Highly recommended.
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
I was well taken care off. Everyone was lovely and helpful they could not have done any more than they did!!
Hi Grace, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Excellent care at Quinton amazing hearing aids thank you.
(Quinton) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Jeanette, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Excellent very friendly good service ill use you again thanks
Hi Kevin, thank you for your wonderful review!
Excellent testing and care at your Bridport store
(Bridport) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi David, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
my wife and I are very pleased with the service we had today in your Willenhall shop ..Matt and Gurpreet gave us first class attention. many thanks Barry and Jackie Meredith 16/05/2022
(Willenhall) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Barry and Jackie, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,779 reviews