Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care: Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

How would you rate Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care ?

Byron Preece
Verified Reviewer
"As always, staff at the Aldridge branch made this an enjoyable time. The eye test was thorough and the two ladies front of house were both helpful and easy to talk to"
Hi Byron, many thanks for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
Posted 1 hour ago
"Everyone in the shop was extremely helpful at helping me make the best choice about my sunglasses that would suit my needs"
Hi Lauren, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
Frances Thompson.
Unverified Reviewer
"My eye test identified new changes in my sight and I was given full and sensitive feedback and advice. My new lenses were an acceptable price and I am very happy with the service. Thank you."
Hi Frances, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Friendly efficient staff. Helpful. Caring. Lots of good advice. Lovely new glasses."
Hi Sandra, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Excellent attitude and manner from all concerned, timely and informative."
Hi Keith, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Very help staff and friendly.. and support in every way"
Thank you for your feedback.
"Glasses were perfect for driving and reading glassesgood too"
Hi Roy, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Good service with quick delivery"
Thank you for your feedback.
"The staff do at least try to be helpful, but they are obviously constrained."
Thank you for your feedback.
"Optometrists great and caring. Other staff equally so. I've been a customer of Scrivens (and their predecessors) for many years. I did wonder, when Mr. King retired, whether standards would drop and am so pleased that they haven't."
Hi Doreen, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Were very helpful after Cataract operations and offered to re-test my eyes and change my lenses when the original ones were giving me problems."
Thank you for your feedback.
"As usual, after more than 20 years of great service, Scrivens have once again provided the high quality, personal and efficient service that I have come to know and love about them. Their receptionist, Moses, also provided some great conversation whilst being measured up for my new glasses with some great, friendly customer service added. A 5* experience, as usual."
Thank you for your feedback.
"I have been a customer at Scrivens in Broadstone, along with my two children, for many years. The branch staff offer an exceptional level of service. Everyone is always very helpful and staff have a good knowledge of the products available. Nothing is too much trouble and we have always been given excellent advice when buying both glasses and contact lenses."
"Excellent customer service😃"
Hi George, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Great service and great choice of frames. Lovely, professional staff"
Thank you for your feedback.
"Good service with very helpful staff and my new glasses were ready in double quick time!"
Hi Wendy, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"In the last few months I have had both hearing aids and spectacles from the Market Deeping branch. The appointment system ran perfectly to time, the professionals involved gave me every confidence, the products came on a timely basis, and all in a relaxed and friendly environment. I had previously been to Specsavers for glasses, which was a bit frantic due to the numbers of people they had to serve. A far less pleasant experience."
"I was given a thorough check of my eyesight and help and advice on choosing spectacles. The Staff were polite and friendly."
"Always get the service I need"
"Very friendly, very thorough examination, had every confidence in them."
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.57 based on 416 reviews