Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care: Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"my first appointment at scrivens Swadlincote for my hearing was first class, the staff were very professional, friendly and helpful, explaining everything I needed to know, I am very pleased with there customer service overall and would definitely recommend."
Hi Shirl, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"First class service and aftercare from Tracy and her team at Chesterfield branch. She put me at ease and assured me that my problem could be solved effectively with a contact lens. After almost a year of not being able to see properly, I now have good vision in both eyes. So a big thank you to Tracy and Rob."
Thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"The staff were very friendly and helpful but I am struggling a bit getting used to the new glass's. when I turn my eyes slightly off centre it goes a bit blurred. I'll see how it goes over the next week or two. The other thing was the price, which I don't think is very competitive with other opticians. I paid £587 for a pair of £39 frames with varifocal transition lenses and a pair of my own frames fitted with varifocal non transition lenses."
Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the Customer Care team who will be in touch.
"First time going to Srivens for glasses and I found them to be very professional and helpful. Keep up the good work."
Hi John, thank you for your feedback, We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"A very professional service with a good choice of spectacle frames for the new lenses!"
Thank you for your feedback!
"Very good service from both the hearing part and the opticians. Any issues were resolved quickly and with a smile. Will definitely use again."
Hi Diane, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Fantastic service Wonderful optometrist - very thorough Great prices on frames Extortionate prices on lenses - almost broke the bank!"
Thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the appropriate department.
"Extremely friendly and helpful staff, nothing too much trouble."
Hi Elaine, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"terrible going next door in future"
Thank you for your feedback. If you could email customercare@scrivens.com with more details they will investigate this for you.
"Efficient, polite and professional service on recent visit."
Thank you for your feedback, we'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Warm and friendly staff willing to help and give advice whatever your needs."
Hi David, thank you for your comments, we'll pass them on to the team at your local branch.
"Testing of both my sight and hearing was smooth and professional After care of my hearing aids prompt and reassuring"
Thank you for your feedback!
"I don’t normally find there is much choice of glasses but love my glasses this time, however they are expensive like the fact your open on Saturday newquay staff are more friendly than Penzance don’t feel valued as a customer though"
Hi Christina, thank you for your feedback. We'll be passing your comments on to the appropriate departments for you.
"No problems, staff more than helpful."
Hi Teresa, thank you for your comments. We'll pass them on to the team at your local branch.
"the quality of frames most unsatisfactory. Broken twice recently causing delays with repairs therein. .Mill Hill branch staff do their best. ."
Hi Isaac, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your comments have been passed on to our Customer Care team who will investigate this for you.
"I was very happy with the sight test and help I had choosing glasses."
Thank you for your comments!
"Good care and a personal touch"
Thank you for your feedback!
"Very professional customer service."
Hi Mark, thank you for your comments, we'll pass them on to the team at your local branch.
"Friendly service and seemed to go above and beyond"
Hi Roxi, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"We were once again very well looked after. Thank you."
Thank you for your comments, we'll pass them on to the team at your local branch.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.59 based on 1,039 reviews