Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care: Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"From the moment I walked in to Scrivens in Bearwood, I was impressed with the customer service and the sight test. They understood my queries and although it was an eye test they did all the checks. When it come to providing glasses, they had a good range of glasses and some 'trendy' ones."
"Very friendly and professional team at the Newark branch. Brilliant customer service making sure I was happy with the glasses selected and offering really useful advice. I would highly recommend."
"very helpful, when glasses required adjustment done without any questions."
"Very satisfied"
"Wonderful customer experience once again from Shelly and her team. Everyone is always so pleasant and eager to help. Highly recommended!"
Thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Broadstone.
"Very good service, most helpful"
Thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
"This is a premature request as the issues I am experiencing have not been resolved."
Hi Tracy, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll pass your comments on to the Customer Care team for you.
"I was treated very well by all of the staff at Scrivens Hythe branch. They were friendly and helpful, and made the experience of getting new glasses actually fun!"
Hi John, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that we made getting new glasses an enjoyable experience. We’ll pass your comments onto the team at Hythe, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
"Very efficient and expertly dealt with. Hearing test the same able to talk through any problems l had."
"I have put a complaint in about scrivens of fakenham, nit had reply yet. Bought new glasses,but wernt good. All marked and scratched in frames.And when he tested my eyes , wrong strength lenses.though only two week prior,had eye and contact lens tests. Customer care do not rate at all, will be collecting new glasses this week and go back to have new strength contact lenses checked, but again I know they aren't right, as seen.worse then ones I am wearing now"
Hi Carol, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll pass your comments on to the appropriate department for you.
"Staff are professional, friendly and welcoming. Examinations are thorough. No pressure to purchase."
"very professional ,and friendly like home from home .........thanks tony x"
Thanks for the excellent review Tony! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Good service,poor selection of frames"
Hi June, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We'll pass your comments on to the appropriate department for you.
"Very thorough and professional, hearing test was welcome as an addition to the visit."
Thanks for the excellent review Pierre. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"I was very impressed with the way in which I was treated on my recent visit to your Bromyard store. All of the staff were most courteous and the optician himself put me at ease and conducted my eye test with the upmost professionalism. I am very pleased with my glasses and find reading so much easier now."
Hi Mike, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses. We’ll pass your comments onto the team at Bromyard, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
"Very reassuring to have this test. Thank you"
Hi Lynn, thank you for your comments, we'll pass them on to the team at your local branch
"I have found scrivens to be very better than Specsavers they are very nice to me and they get things done in a nice way"
Thank you for your feedback!
"Very expensive glasses.mother was charged £280 for 1 pair of glasses."
Thank you for your feedback, we'll pass your comments on to the appropriate department.
"Lovely staff very helpful, could not do enough for me"
Hi Derek, thank you for your comments, we'll pass them on to the team at your local branch.
"I always have good service."
Hi Joan, thank you for your comments, we'll pass them on to the team at your local branch.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.60 based on 1,596 reviews