Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
I be with scrivens over 15 year and now it will be my last. As it nearly be over 2 week and I not got my glasses not happy at all
Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better. If you could email customercare@scrivens.com with more information, we would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
Excellent personal service from the lovely ladies at the Salford branch - all very knowledgeable, helpful, reassuring and happy to answer all my questions and explain things in great detail. Whole family have been going here for years, wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else!
Hi Linda, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Brilliant service
Hi Heather, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Great service as usual. Staff helped me pick out some new frames which was helpful as it’s good to get another opinion on what looks good.
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Eye test seemed fine picked frames varifocils ordered a long wait for delivery when arrived looked perfect I could see perfect but could not read after been re- measured found to be completely different from original measurements another long wait these glasses where not cheap could have got same lenses in 7 days less than half price online
Hi Paul, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
I've been to a few different opticians in the past, and I have to say I found Scrivens to be the best. Not pushy in which frames they recommend, it was entirely left to my choice, the optician who tested my eyes explained every procedure she was carrying out, found the whole experience professionable , friendly , laid back and felt at ease, . Very pleased with the frames I chose, although I have yet to collect them , I would recommend Scrivens to friends and family
Hi Gary, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
I felt quite anxious at the thought of having my eyes tested but there was no need, I felt very comfortable and the people in Bromyard were very reassuring and helpful. Would thoroughly recommend this optician. Looking forward to collecting my new glasses. Thank you Bromyard.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
The staff at Sutton Branch were helpful and very friendly.
Hi Michael, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at our Sutton branch went so smoothly.
Excellent service as usual especially in the current Covid environment. Thought and understanding from all staff from the front door until my exit. Perfect yet again.
Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
I went in for a routine Eye test & was put at easy right away & everything was explained to myself as their went along. The eye test was carried out very safe & effectively. The after care service was also very good while I was choosing new glass. I was also offered an hearing test while I was waiting for my Eye test which was really good to know.
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
all ,was ok and fine
Very pleased with service received
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience,
Well pleased many thanks.
Hi Catherine, thank you for your wonderful review!
Staff all very friendly and welcoming especially Jo.
Hi Rachel, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
The staff were so respectful, kind & attentive.
I have just returned from your Fleetwood branch having had my eye test and choosing new glasses, the three lovely ladies there ( two ladies on the desk and optician) need to be commended on their outstanding service. Nothing was too much trouble and even though I wasn't looking forward to wearing the mask throughout the appointment they made it all very comfortable and safe. Even though I am entitled to free tests elsewhere I have been coming to Scrivens for years, I believe they are the best and would rather pay for the eye test, quality glasses and the personal touch I receive. Once again thank you ladies for all your help and kindness today and keep up the good work!
Hi Andrea, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Very welcoming & friendly. Good help & advice when choosing my new frames. My eye checks were very thorough
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
The service was extremely good from the eye test to help with selecting and fitting of glasses. The staff in your Colchester branch deserve praise for their friendly but professional manner with clients.
Hi Fiona, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at our Colchester branch went so smoothly.
Lovely staff. Excellent with children, both while they waited and during their test. I had offers highlighted to me that I wasn't aware of that really made a difference.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review!
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,332 reviews