Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care: Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Excellent. Professional and friendly service."
"Just to say as always the help and care are excellent"
Thank you for your wonderful review Audrey! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Always so happy with my apts at Scrivens for my annual eye test. Everyone so helpful and always pleasant."
Thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
"I recently had a problem with the lenses in my glasses so returned to the shop and they immediately stealth with the issue very promptly"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
"Prompt and good service."
Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
"Excellent personal customer service"
"I received a professional, friendly and efficient service. I had a thorough eye examination and hearing test, all for £10, which I thought was excellent value for money. My new glasses came very promptly ."
Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
"Great professional service. Best sight test I’ve had and hearing too! Bonus"
Thanks for the excellent review Catherine! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Scrivens Bishop Auckland Received first class service. All staff friendly and knowledgeable. Non biased advise and guidance given on selecting frames. Many thanks."
Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at our Bishop Auckland branch went so smoothly
"Great choice of frames. The lens were fantastic very clear and looks good"
Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses. We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
"This is simply to say that Nina in your Clifton shop was extremely helpful - as the manager has also been. Nina sorted out an NHS hearing aid which had not been set up properly - or indeed at all - in minutes."
Thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Clifton.
"Staff are veru friendly and helpful, and the advice they gave was much appreciated."
Thanks for the excellent review Paul! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Loughborough branch expensive c/w others in town. After sales service for defective frame poor. Local manager no help, just a cop out to centralised customer service. Avoid. There are better opticians who care about their customers."
Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. If you could email customercare@scrivens.com, we will look into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and to your satisfaction.
"Excellent service, no waste of time"
"Excellent service by polite and pleasant staff."
Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Very good professional service . Excellent customer relations and advice .Keep up the great work !"
Hi Mr Brienza, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Due to your savers cut back in staffing at your Crewe branch over the last year or so I have decided I am moving to a new option. Most of the time you only have one staff member & that is the lady who takes the calls& books the appointments etc this to me is not acceptable I bet you have lost quite a large number of people due to your savere cut back in staffing I am supprised you are still open in Crewe."
Hi Barry, Thank you so much for your review, your feedback helps us get better. We’ll pass your comments on to the appropriate department for you.
"Hi the opticians care is great , I’ve been a customer from the late 80s in Enfield but for for the last 14 yrs the wgc branch has looked after my eyes 👀 the manager always has a smile on her face .. I would just like to thank the staff for their great customer care especially with split lenses , thank you 🙏"
Thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our Welwyn Garden City branch.
"My 1st eye test at age 42 and I can honestly say I was abit nervous but I had no need to have worried, lovely staff members and my glasses arrived really quick ."
Hi Bev, Thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
"Very efficient service (vision and contact lens) and very friendly staff too!"
Hi Irene, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.59 based on 1,976 reviews