Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
Having used Specsavers for years I was recently very disappointed with their service, resulting in me buying glasses I didn't like, in a very rushed manor with little help.

I walked into Scrivens in Swadlincote a couple of times and it was calm, relaxed, safe and very friendly. The service was excellent and I can't wait to pick up my new specs. I'll be using you from now on with the rest of the family. Well done!
Posted 54 minutes ago
My Husband and I had eye tests on September 30th, both had new glasses. We are very pleased with the new glasses and must say the staff are very helpful and friendly. Excellent service.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent Service And Friendly Staff also lovely glasses
Hi Lesley, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses.
I took my 90 year old mum to Scrivens in Chesterfield. The staff couldn’t have been kinder or more professional. They treated her with great respect and went over and above in caring for her. Big thanks to Tracy and all the team.
Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Chesterfield went so smoothly.
I am always comfortable when I go in Chesterfield Branch and today, even though there are more things to do, because of Covid, I was just as comfortable. The staff always help and Diane was very helpful today and very efficient helping me when I was choosing my new spectacles. The optician explained what she was doing and told me about the tests and results.
Hi Marilyn, thank you for the kind words! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Very polite staff. Good proffessional service. Talked me through each step of the eye examination. Very pleased with my new glasses.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses.
The customer care from the whole team at the Dovercourt branch is to be applauded .Friendly efficient caring and safe . My wife and I are customers with regards to our contact lenses and eye care , just recently the team have been supporting me as I needed new hearing aids .Price service and aftercare is second to none . Thank you
Hi Dean, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Harwich.
Wonderful ....felt very safe in all areas. Always go to the Broadstone branch. The ladies are lovely, very efficient lots of advice when choosing new glasses, always the same friendly atmosphere with lovely banter. Thank you so much really cheers me up.
Hi Christine, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Broadstone.
A hassle free professional service from eye test to choosing glasses.
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Great customer care from the staff as soon as you enter, to the optician who tested my eyes. Friendly, attentive and very informative. I felt under no pressure to buy glasses. I did purchase some and I only waited a few days for them to arrive and they are perfect. I would definitely recommend.
Hi Jane, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Excellent service
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Very professional and helpful with eye test and customer service at choosing glasses and fitting
Hi Diane, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I have had three visits to Tonbridge Scrivens recently and have been extremely impressed with the service I received. Elizabeth and Matt and all the staff including the audiologist made every effort to make the experience enjoyable. The shop was very well laid out and Covid friendly.
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses. We’ll pass your comments onto the Tonbridge branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
First time of using Scrivens for my eye test, excellent service from all staff involved, as was the after care.
Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Recent appointments for myself and my son for glasses and contact lenses. Easy to get an appointment, very helpful staff and a professional service all round.
Hi Helen, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
As usual excellent service, nothing too much trouble and very well managed in the current unusual circumstances
Hi Paul, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Excellent Optometrist, very professional. Very good test experience. Once again frustrated and disappointed by poor service and very delayed delivery of glasses.
Thank you for posting your review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. If you could email customercare@scrivens.com we will look into this for you.
Excellent Optometrist and excellent test experience, but once again disappointed and frustrated by poor service and very delayed delivery of glasses.
Very satisfactory in every way.
Thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I received hearing aid batteries even though not requested which was very Generous. Thank you.
Hi Madeleine, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.54 based on 2,737 reviews