Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care: Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care ?

"Helpful staff"
"Have not been happy with the service or the spectacles. Please remove me from your records as I will not be returning. Thankyou"
Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. Your request will be passed on to the appropriate department.
"Friendly and efficient."
"Your staff were outstanding, very helpful , I have been to scrivens for years but the staff now are the nicest I've met"
Hi Susan, thank you for your comments, we'll pass them on to the team at your local branch.
"Richard and Claire are really helpful and knowledgeable in their respective fields. The new manager is also great and the team are very welcoming. Nothing is too much trouble and you really do feel like you are in trusted hands. I have the option of going to closet opticians but choose to stay with th Huddersfield branch because of the service I receive."
Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Made me feel very welcome and at ease. The whole process was very professional."
Hi Owen, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch
"The staff are very respectful and kind, I am always welcome , they do care about me."
Hi Prudence, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"Very thorough eye examination and free hearing test, all procedures were explained. Good choice of frames and great advice about lens options. I had to return my glasses and it was dealt with in a very professional way. Would highly recommend the team at Mexborough."
Thank you for your feedback.
"Excellent. Very helpful and patient staff, who worked well as a team. They made the selection of a new pair of glasses a stress-free experience. I would recommend them. My new glasses are pretty good as well!"
Thank you for your comments.
"Helping staff"
Hi Abdul, thank you for your comments. We'll pass them on to the team at your local branch.
"Very pleasant and helpfull staff"
Hi Pamela, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"A very warm welcome & excellent service by all staff"
Hi Constance, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"I found all staff to be very helpful and efficient."
Hi Sharon, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"The service is very good"
Thank you for your feedback.
"From reminder(s), post and electronic, to final fitting and use, the experience was efficient and enjoyable. The optician was informative, the fitting easy. The most difficult bit was chosing a style from the wide range on offer."
Hi Richard, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"Great service nothing to much trouble manager really went out of her way for me"
Hi Patrick, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"I was really pleased with the professionalism and service in Scrivens, Poole. The staff were lovely and also very knowledgeable and helpful - I would recommend this store."
Hi Carolyn, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"Found staff and service excellent"
Thank you for your feedback.
"I was so very impressed by the efficiency, knowledge, polite & friendliness, advice, lovely spactacle frames, layout and very good cutomer service and very competetive prices. I will recomend you to others and I will definately be going back to yourselves."
Hi Karen, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"The girls at Scivens in Pocklington do a fabulous job, going above and beyond. I struggle with light and they worked with me to creat just the right tint to help stop me getting sick. Thank you."
Hi Adele, thank you for your comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.57 based on 609 reviews