Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care: Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
customer service

How would you rate Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care ?

"Always a good and friendly service."
"I was very happy with the service I received, and the glasses where ready within 7 to 10 days for me to collect. Most professional."
"Excellent customer service and staff very knowledgeable."
Thank you for your comments.
"I was really impressed by all the staff at your Bearwood branch. They were all professional, kind, polite and with a personal touch. I am super pleased with my glasses and the help I received chosing my frames. I will recommend this outlet."
Thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"As soon as I had had my eyes tested, the selection of frames was managed quickly, effectively and very pleasantly."
"Incredibly helpful staff, in particular the young man at this branch who went above and beyond to assist and his customer service was exemplary. Would certainly recommend."
Hi Mrs Swan, thank you for you comments. We'll pass your feedback on to the team at your local branch.
"Very good service"
"Great service from the branch. A big opportunity for potential improvement would be if the branch were able to email to inform when glasses and lenses were ready to collect. It is exasperating that they can only communicate via text message or post and yet we get emails such as this from central office."
"Very helpful staff,also friendly make you feel very welcome and comfortable would reccommend them to anybody. Thank you very much for your help and assistant"
Hi Vicky, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Very dissatisfied. After a second eye test I have not been able to see correctly. The optician said glasses are ok but I have blepharitis and said she would write to my GP for prescription eye drops after 2 - 3 weeks the surgery has heard nothing. I am not happy as I still cannot see properly."
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you could email customercare@scrivens.com with more details, we will investigate this for you.
"The consultant I saw was very thorough and following a thorough eye examination, gave clear explanations about my eye condition. He was highly knowledgeable, professional and reassuring. He ensured I understood fully the nature of the examination and what to do following the visit."
"very welcoming eye test was checked very pleased with my glasses I would recommend to friends and family"
"Helpful and pleasant staff; good quality care. Always ready to help."
Hi Raymond, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Excellent service, very professional and courteous at all times Would recommend"
Hi Ken, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"A bright and airy shop, smiling, courteous and helpful staff, and an optician who explained every part of the eye examination and tests in a clear manner. Excellent!"
"Great personal service, great choice of frames and a happy customer!"
Hi David, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"I appreciated the help and support in choosing my glasses from the staff members. Very professional and courteous, they were able to answer all my questions. Happy to purchase from Scrivens."
Hi Anita, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
"Excellent Service from the Staff. Don’t like the fact that it’s a different person doing the eye tests every time you visit. Its about time you found a permanent replacement for Elaine Sargent. Also I like Rimless Spectacles, the choice for me is very limited. I know they are in other Opticians Shops, so why don’t Scrivens have a better choice."
Thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the appropriate department
"Always professional & good advice received."
"Jo, Linda, Jan, Tanya and zoe are always there to help, make you feel welcome and nothing's to much trouble 😃"
Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the team at your local branch.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.60 based on 773 reviews