Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
Appointment cancelled less than 24 hrs before...staff seemed to think it was OK, talking as if she had just given me good news. Needed that appt urgently so NO it wasn't ok!
Hi Sonia, thank you for letting us know about this, your feedback helps us get better.
Had to have a second eye test as l couldn't read with my first pair of glasses without raising them up. Second test showed a different result.
Hi, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
Fast service, very friendly staff, could not fault them one bit..would defo recommend them to friends and family..👍👍👍👍👍
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Very impressed would use again with them it’s not about money grabbing it’s about customer care would never go back to spec savers or vision express
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Lovely staff. Thorough examination. Both the optician and the staff who helped me choose frames were professional, helpful and friendly. Didcot branch.
(Didcot) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
I took my father to the Wimborne Branch for an eye test. He is 95 and has Alzheimers and I was naturally worried about how things would go. The staff were wonderful with him, particularly Claire Davies and Plahe Ravinder, making the whole event, something he thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you so much.
(Wimborne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Tania, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Wimborne.
We came to Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Centre in Kentish Town on Friday 30th July for our eye tests. Michael Sharpstone was absolutely wonderful. Extremely professional, attentive and very caring. Avril and Doulat were also excellent when it came to choosing glasses.
(Kentish Town) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Linda, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Kentish Town went so smoothly.
Absolutely brilliant and caring as well as helpful
Hi Irene, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
(Didcot) - Posted 1 month ago
Always get good customer care
Hi Vi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
The eye test carried out my Michael Sharpstone was excellent and the when I choose new glasses Avril Watts and Doulat Richards were extremely helpful and efficient
Hi Barry, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
The staff and opticians at Newark are all extremly helpful i really cannot prase them enough for there profesinal service
(Newark) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Len, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
First time visit. We were made to feel very comfortable. Staff were professional and caring. Everything went smoothly.
Hi Margarette, thank you for your wonderful review!
My eye test appointment was at 4.30pm later in the working day. I arrived well beforehand. The eye test itself I was more than satisfied. However when choosing my first pair of glasses I felt very rushed. My glasses have yet to arrive which I’m very apprehensive that they are going to sit correctly and be comfortable.
Hi Glenn, thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. If you could email customercare@scrivens.com, we will look into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and to your satisfaction.
Good old fashioned personal service. Very attentive with honest advice.
Hi Ramona, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Very good service and helpful staff
I attended Wed 28th July for routine eye test which I only booked the day previous. Very well catered for by all the staff,friendly ,polite and patient. Never for a moment felt rushed or an inconvenience by the optician nor the front of desk. Thanks for time and help. R.jeffrey
I visited the St Ives store recently for an eye check and new glasses. The level of service was excellent, all staff involved in the process were skilled and took great care to assist me.
(St Ives) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Richard, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at St Ives went so smoothly.
I love going to Scriven’s. The staff are friendly yet professional... they are always happy to answer any questions and make you feel valued. Thank you Mrs. Gibbs and all at Scriven’s Newmarket.
(Newmarket) - Posted 1 month ago
Very pleasant staff. I do feel that most of your shops need their exteriors smartened up. They look rather shabby.
Hi, thank you for letting us know about this, your feedback helps us get better.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,493 reviews