Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
After moving to Colchester 5 years ago I have found an opticians that cares about the client. My experience at Scrivens could not be faulted from booking an appointment to the actual eye test. An added bonus was a hearing test. Everyone involved were friendly and helpful in a professional manner.
I had a good experience when I had my eyes tested, the assistant was very patient as I was choosing my new frames.
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Everyone was really lovely, caring and helpful and let me take my time in choosing my glasses. Would very much recommend to family and friends.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Was well looked after and had a thorough examination, they made me feel covid safe and were very friendly.
Hi Cath, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Wow absolutely delighted with the service I received first class so much help given . Delightful staff and very helpful would recommend them to anyone thank you for all your help
Hi Sheila, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Visited the Milton Keynes team today. What can I say? Firstly, the team are all Covid compliant which put me immediately at ease. Secondly, the customer service experienced today is a very traditional experience - I left the shop feeling super thoroughly looked after, consulted with (not sold to), and guided on choice. This team impressed me hugely with their service driven approach. You simply don’t get this experience on the high street, no matter how they may try and replicate the years of wisdom. If you haven’t already - try them just once. Thanks team, I’ll be back to collect my gorgeous choices soon 💜
Hi Samantha, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Milton Keynes.
Great service and efficient
Hi Ulrika, thank you for your wonderful review!
Everyone at Scriven's working at my local branch are very professional in what they all do.I have had my Diabetic Eye screening at Scrivens for the last 2/3 years, and it has always been done with complete care and attention. My normal eye test went very well, and I already knew that I needed new specs, and the test confirmed this. I have to admit that having chosen my new frames I was a little taken aback at the price of the lenses I was given. I realise that my prescription is for variofocals and that my left eye is extremely weak, but when my new specs are ready, they will be the most expensive ones that I have ever bought. I did mention this when being fitted for the new ones, but obviously Scrivens have their set lists of prices like all other opticians. I do think though that pensioners might receive some sort of discount, not massive, just to show that Scrivens do like to look after their older customers. However, I am looking forward to my new specs, when they are ready in a few days time.
Hi Geoff, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
The people working there were very helpful, which made my experience there much better than last time.
Hi Ayla, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I walked into Scrivens, without an Appointment, concerning an eye problem. I was seen by an Optician within 15 minutes. Excellent service.
Excellent care and attention from all the staff at the Fleetwood branch. They were so welcoming and made me and my husband feel very relaxed and the process to deal with. Great Job, well done!
Hi Shelley, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at our Fleetwood branch went so smoothly.
Excellent and very thorough service.
Hi Jon, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Very friendly staff and very helpful
Good thorough service
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Thankyou very much to the professional staff who have looked after my eyes for 31 years and who are still my first choice in eyecare The staff who have carried out my recent appointments are Tracey ,Diane ,Selena ,Amreen .👍
Hi Scott, thank you for your wonderful review!
The staff were friendly and really helpful. The dispenser suggested a frame I hadn’t noticed which I subsequently chose.
Hi Hilary, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
I feel that Scrivens Opticians are very througher with eye check ups. And the choice of frames is excellent. I would recommend Scrivens because eyes are worth the best.
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I love coming to this opticians. Friendly, helpful staff help you choose which frame suits you - even if you need to try numerous pairs on. Thank you.
Hi Sally, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
The optician was extremely caring & thorough. All members of staff gave my husband & I excellent care. Gold star!
Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Very helpful and attentive service from your team at Shirley. A most professional and informed assessment from optician.
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Shirley.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,236 reviews