Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
We came to Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Centre in Kentish Town on Friday 30th July for our eye tests. Michael Sharpstone was absolutely wonderful. Extremely professional, attentive and very caring. Avril and Doulat were also excellent when it came to choosing glasses.
Excellent service from Scrivens at Chesterfield. I received a sight, hearing, contact lens tests and purchased glasses and an eye compress treatment pack. The employees of Scrivens who helped me were professional, kind, caring and knowledgeable. They put my needs first.
The best!. I have anxiety is and the team were fabulous!.friendly staff. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else now
Hi Gemma, thank you for your wonderful review!
I have been a customer of Scrivens (and its predecessor) for more than 35 years and have always had excellent service from their very friendly and helpful staff. They always had time to address any concerns and to sort out any problems I might have. The delivery was always quicker than promised and the fitting done with great care. I could not wish for more from an optician. Their prices are always fair and no attempt is made to sell me more expensive items than I require. I give them 5 stars without hesitation and would give more if I could.
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Just come home from my first visit to Scrivens opticians in Fleetwood. Customer service was excellent and very friendly staff. Great information on all aspects of lenses and styles - great price range and advice given.
(Fleetwood) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Fleetwood went so smoothly.
Absolutely fantastic service at your Tewkesbury store. Nothing is ever to much trouble. Kind, caring and helpful staff all round. I actually enjoy my yearly visit to see the staff there!
(Tewkesbury) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
I’m very pleased with my experience at Scrivens from going to place my appointment having my eye test very good optician choosing my frames staff were helpful and eventually picking up my glasses all very happy
Hi Alan, thank you for your wonderful review!
The staff at the Beeston branch were helpful, patient and knowledgeable about the products. Glasses were a perfect fit and prescription spot on. Very honestly helpful in choosing the right frames.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
As usual excellent service from your FelthamMiddlesexTW14. Very courteous, professional staff.
(Feltham) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Feltham.
Chesterfield branch once again gave me the best of care and peace of mind after a problem I had. Amreen the optician answered all my queries, patiently. Charlotte the pre screener was efficient and friendly Diane was welcoming as usual. Tracey the branch manager has a great team.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Chesterfield went so smoothly.
Easy to book an appointment. Pleasant environment and welcoming staff. All in all very relaxed, yet efficient experience.
Hi Barnaby, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Welcoming very helpful staff So pleased I decided to change my optician to Scrivens
Hi Sylvia, thank you for your wonderful review!
The lady optometrist was excellent and answered all my many questions. A very thorough eye examination.
Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Visited the Shaw branch today and received first class treatment from every member of staff. They put me at ease as I was worried about the pressures in my eyes as I suffer from glaucoma. Nothing was to much trouble for them. Will continue using Scrivens on a regular basis.
(Shaw) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Susan, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Shaw.
the eye test was very thorough and the staff were very professional could not fault them
Hi Alan, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
The absolute BEST opticians and hearing aids place in the entire area! Friendly, helpful, genuine customer service throughout... and the best frame choice! No sales pitch at all... they're not just trying to make money out of you.
Hi Angela, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Tuesday 2.11.2021. I have just visited the Fleetwood branch and can't praise their customer focus enough. Each member of staff that dealt with me today was friendly, curteous and helpful. I would recommend this branch to anyone.
(Fleetwood) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Carol, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
My first time at scriven (Ringwood) All the staff were friendly and efficient. My eye test was carried out in a very friendly, but business like manner. Received my new glasses today and they felt absolutely right straight away, plus I am pleased with the quality of the frames. Full marks to scriven Ringwood, I will go nowhere else from now on.
(Ringwood) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
This Company is on top of the game. Polite knowledgeable staff who give first class service. They are helpful and never need reminding to top up my supplies.
Hi Michael, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
I've been a customer of Scrivens MK for many years. I always feel that they are the best people to look after my eyes, I get excellent service from all of the lovely friendly staff. Aktar, the shop manager goes above and beyond. A pleasure to visit.
Hi Catherine, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,574 reviews