Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
A very caring, knowledgable practice which I would happily recommend.
Hi Doreen, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Very good and with the service .
Hi June, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
The staff are very helpful and professional; Thank you to the whole team; I am looking forward to getting my new glasses!
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Excellent service, eye test relaxed ,excellent opticion who was a compassionate , natural person you could trust to give honest results. The rest staff also excellent at what they do.
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Nice friendly staff and a lovely clean place had a really great eye test from Dipti Mistry she was understanding about my eye problems and sorted me out for some new glasses. One young lady helped me find the perfect pair of new glasses all in all a perfect experience excellent performance from all staff 10/10
Hi Amy, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses.
Both the Opticians and Hearing Care gave a first class service. Very efficient and friendly staff, Would highly recommend.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
i've used scrivens for about 15 years now. always a very nice experience. lovely staff on the reception desk, nice and clean reception area, highly professional optician. this year for the first time i needed glasses. the prescribed glasses are good quality and i was happy with the price.
Hi Karen, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Always friendly, always helpful good supply of firmware a good shop in Abingdon ray williams
Hi Ray, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Cannot speak highly enough about the staff at your Peacehaven branch especially Lorna stewart the optomitrist. Who's exam and immediate reveal to emergency eye hospital undoubtedly saving the sight at that eye. Have always found staff there friendly and helpful in the past.
Hi Laurence, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Peacehaven.
Claire and Carol at Aldridge always give a great service. Nothing is too much trouble and they always have enough time to help me find new glasses. The kids also like going there and sometimes even ask to go in when we walk by just to say hello.
Hi, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at our Aldridge branch went so smoothly.
Highly professional service. Warm welcome and lovely friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this company for eye care.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review!
From the moment I went in there customer service was excellent The staff are very helpful and friendly Definitely recommend to my friends and family
Hi Louise, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Having had cataract surgery in both eyes - after a referral by Greer Callaghan - was disappointed to find vision in my right eye becoming “clouded”…Greer examined me, and diagnosed that I was one of about 15% of people who get this condition after surgery. Harrogate Hospital confirmed this and I was given an appointment at New Medica, Chapeltown today. The YAG laser treatment was painless and quick, and within 15 minutes my sight had improved in the affected eye that I could easily read number plates on oncoming traffic as I awaited my 36 bus, back to Ripon…A very big thank you to Greer (in particular) for getting this identified and subsequently rectified - a brilliant example of Team-work all round, all within 4-6 weeks. Thanks too, to everyone else concerned, including Kylie and Cameron at Scrivens…
Hi Ewen, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Very professional and friendly
Second time using Scrivens and yet again another great experience with the walthamstow hoe street branch. Louise was very attentive and new exactly the style I wanted. I will definitely be recommending to family and friends. Thank you Scrivens.
Hi Jason, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Walthamstow Hoe Street went so smoothly.
The optician who was very good and I would recommend going to scrivens
Hi Kevin, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Excellent service. Felt very confident with the optician that I had a through eye test.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review!
Very comforting services, very lovely people and very caring.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Staff were so helpful, had time to explain procedure and made me feel comfortable.
Hi Sandra, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
I have worn glasses for 65 years. This is the first time that I have used Scrivens but, wish that I had used them before. The service was unbelievably brilliant, from start to finish. At ease from the moment I entered. Fantastic help in choosing a frame that, fitted my requirements and suited my face. I was so impressed with my experience that I have already got two mates to use Scrivens in future. Once again, thankyou to all staff.
Hi Haydn, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.56 based on 3,429 reviews