Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
Super! ❤️🤗😘
Hi Camelia, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Very friendly,professional and helpful staff. Good choice of frames and ease of eye test
Hi Joyce, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Excellent staff , great choice and the care taken couldnt be bettered, couldnt fault the service
Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Staff where great very efficent
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Scrivens have been my Opticians of choice for many years, and continue to give me really excellent & caring service for reading glasses and daily contact lenses.
Hi Roy, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Amazing service given by the ladies, felt very at ease and welcomed. A very good environment, the girls looked like they enjoy each others company and where they work. The Optometrist was very polite and took his time, never felt rushed, very pleased in general. Thank you
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
It was good to hear from you about my eye test and new glasses, only problem with that is I havent actually had an eye test for nearly 2yrs.
Excellent service
The Market Deeping branch was excellent. The staff were very friendly and professional. The whole experience was 10/10.
Hi, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at our Market Deeping branch went so smoothly.
Not happy with service. Had to chase store to find if my new glass had come in. When I picked up my new glasses I said at time they were not right. Was sent home to try and a week later I was back in store. They had to return for alternations to lenses. Just not a good overall service.
Hi, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
My husband,Ray Mather I both attended your clinic and we were very satisfied by the care and attention we got from your staff, very efficient and very pleasant
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Had been having some trouble with vision recently and went in for an eye test to Rotherham. After some initial problems getting things right i had a retest with Amreen. She was very thorough on the retest and found some possible reasons for the past problem. All the staff at Rotherham were very courteous and helpful. Hopefully the problem is resolved when my new glasses arrive. Thank you
Hi David, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Rotherham.
The whole experience, from making the appointment, the eye-test itself and choosing my new frames, was, as ever, fast, friendly and highly professional.
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
staff are excellent
The staff at scrivens are fantastic. They are so helpful and cannot do enough for you. I would highly recommend visiting them for your next eye test and glasses. Efficient and highly confident in coping with the current pandemic. Boots could take a leaf out of scrivens book!
Hi Sarah, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I needed new glasses, my prescription was very out of date. Shrivens were very professional and though, I cannot fault the staff and the resulting new spectacles improved my vision dramatically, I cannot fault the product but the price is high. Once I had my new prescription I ordered 3 (back up) glasses on line, these have arrived and are equal in quality, but 1/4 of the cost per pair, than Shrivens, the coatings (anti glare/anti scratch) are free online yet double the cost of Shrivens lenses. £100 for a pair seems a bit steep to me, for single vision lenses in £19 frame
Hi, thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better.
Lovely staff but felt like I had been prosessed and was just on a production line and obvious it was all about the sale and felt it was double or more than I expected in price ! Won’t be returning in a couple of years - eye watering prices - you sure like to fleece people - Felt unfair and pushed into the sale - sad but true .
The experience was marred by my invalid wife being steered to very expensive frames for reading glasses. She was not shown any of the cheaper more appropriate frames for her situation. Underhanded.
Hi Michael, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
We have had the most amazing service from Tracy the manager and her team Charlotte, serens,Diane, and from the option agreed. I took my 92 year old mum in thinking her sight was failing and the whole team were so helpful supportive and with new glasses can see better Many thanks
Hi Vivienne, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Outstanding service once again at your Tewkesbury store. The girls are always very friendly and make everyone feel like part of their family, there is always such a great atmosphere, it makes having my annual eye test a pleasure. The new male Optician was superb, very friendly and informative.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,236 reviews