Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,566 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I order an elephant chair for my grandson which was too big for his play table. Although the product was beautiful and of the very best quality the return policy left a lot to be desired. I was offered a credit note for the cost of the item plus 20% but this did not suit me so I requested a full refund. I was then advised that I had to arrange and pay for the return myself. As a pensioner and non driver this was not easy. I emailed the company but had no responses.
Lovely item but quite a job to assemble
I ordered a sandbox for my nephew last October to be sure he'd get it by Christmas. It was promised to be delivered in 6 days. Six MONTHS later still no sandbox. If I could leave 0 stars I would. I finally cancelled the order.
Awful delivery service considering the charge - my package was left abandoned in the building and when I spoke to customer service advising I haven’t received it I was asked to go and look for it. Can’t say they were overly helpful.
Most of the stuff from Scandiborn is lovely and aesthetically beautiful, however not always that practical/sturdy. I recently bought a sun hat at £30 which blew off at the slightest gust of wind earlier which I was a little disappointed about!
Absolutely love city blocks, little Dutch village. I originally bought one for our son for his birthday, our children enjoyed it so much I purchased a second for a birthday gift. It went down a treat! Would definitely recommend this product. Products always arrive swiftly.
Lovely made educational toys in lovely colours.
Beautiful well made toys for babies.
Brilliant company to deal with, high quality items, stylish and sustainable.
Lovely products endless fun!
Colour not quite as in photograph. But service good and returns easy. Would buy from the company again.
Brilliant company used them quite a lot and have never been let down.
Very good service.
Unfortunately I’m still waiting for delivery and for contact from your customer care team.
Loved your toys absolutely lovely,beautifully made and super cute.My granddaughter will love them on her first birthday.
Excellent
Purchased a beautiful blanket for my daughter for her first baby due in May. It arrived on time and was well packaged
I would like to write a positive review, but unfortunately my item never arrived. My neighbour saw it being delivered by a white van, but being “collected” 45 minutes later which we now believe was stolen. I was left without a crib and a bill of £240. My emails are being ignored and I don’t know how to move forward
Broken goods when parcel arrived, replaced promptly but till broke as second delivery took place! Not well made, very disappointed.
I purchased this for my Great Granddaughter for her 1st birthday and have previously had items from you, the quality is superb thank you 😊
Scandiborn is rated 4.79 based on 15,566 reviews