Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I have only opened the walker out of the three items I purchased, as they are for my daughters first birthday which is not until September, however, I absolutely love the walker, my only slight issue would be that when she tries to pull herself up on it because it isn't heavy at the front the walker tips up, however, I do appreciate that this is a walker and not a standing aid!! Other than that I love the quality and design of the item and will definitely be buying from Scandiborn again. Thanks
Love all the products. Little Dutch toys are beautifully made and not your usual garish plastic. Delivered super fast.
Beautiful toys and gifts for babies!
Bought the Bre sandals from Liewood for my little girl and they are absolutely brilliant. She's a toddler and has had no cutting or chaffing with them, and even makes efforts to put them on herself. They're also beautiful to look at and they've had numerous compliments. I think I'll even get them for my older girls l when they outgrow their current sandals. Would highly recommend.
Bought a bag for my daughter, pictures looked big,when it came was too small.
Hello Rebecca, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the item that you have purchased. We do offer free exchanges on most of our items. I will ask one of our Customer Service Administrators to reach out to you.
Good product and arrived safely. Bought asa gift, child was very happy, as was parent!
Beautiful muslin sleeping bag
Item arrived very quickly although with a few missing pieces. Customer service sent me a replacement item with express delivery.
Great product, great service
Arrived super quick and great quality!
All perfect
Perfect for my chilli bottle and very cool and well made
Good service and communication about order.
Appalling customer service. Tried to arrange return of first birthday gift and got no reply to any of the emails I sent.
Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback. I can see that this has been sorted for you by one of our Customer Service Advisors. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.
We love Scandibørn! I have made multiple orders in recent months, since my son was born. Every time I’ve been very satisfied with the whole process. Excellent range of products, pleasant shopping experience, quick delivery, lovely customer service. 10/10. Always so pleased with each purchase. Can’t wait for our next order!
Fantastic prompt service. Backpack looks good quality My grandson will love it
Excellent product and great costumer service after bed arrived without one of the accessories.
Brought the Little Dutch block trolley/walker. Very nicely made abs beautiful colours. Haven’t actually used it yet as it’s for my daughters 1st birthday at the end of August but from looking at it it’s gorgeous and I’m sure she we love it.
Delighted with both the cot mobile I purchased and your excellent service . The quality speaks for its self xx
Perfect in every way. Amazing item and super fast delivery.
Scandiborn is rated 4.81 based on 14,617 reviews