Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Super quick delivery of Little Dutch wooden play gym. Very pleased.
Beautifully designed toys destined to become family heirlooms! Efficient delivery service
Good quality product. Delivered promptly. Very happy with it.
Beautiful, quality products and super speedy delivery. I’ll definitely be ordering again in the future.
Great customer service, some lovely products
Excellent well-made products. Will definitely use again
Great service, item is as listed - would definitely buy from again.
Great service, Prompt Delivery, Beautiful children's toys!
Lovely website. My order was despatched straightaway.
Great selection, competitive prices and quick delivery. 👍
Love these wooden baby toys and great service I will be certainly buy again as little one grows.
Great service. Beautifully made, I have bought various toys for my grandchildren and they love playing with them. Teepee is beautiful.
Very good
My recent purchase has not yet been opened but my previous purchase of the baby walker was of good quality and my twin granddaughters love it. I'm sure the play tent will provide as much fun.
Lovely well made gentle dolls...our grandchildren adore them .very clever too..magnetic dummy and bottle very popular
Gg* draw board not fit for purpose. My LO has pierced the plastic using the pen that came with it and now the green aluminium powder leaks out of the whole. Unusable, and such a waste as clearly a lot of effort has been put into building this otherwise lovely toy. disappointed, has lasted less than 6 months
Hi Sophie - we're so sorry to see this! We'd be more than happy to help fix this with a replacement or an alternative - please can you email us with your order number to info@scandiborn.co.uk and one of the team members will be happy to sort this out for you.
Fast delivery and lovely product. Very happy
Nicely made and quite attractive boules set. Will be perfect for playing with the kids
My item went missing from the courier and scandiborn were fantastic in helping resolve the issue!
Amazing quality , delivery and wonderful company
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,367 reviews