Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I’m still waiting to hear back about an exchange
Wrong product delivered
We’ve bought a “garage” as a present but it came without one key piece. We wrote them inmediately but One week later we haven’t received either the piece or an email with the solution. Our son has been waiting for this present that is already ruined. Very disappointed
Customs a joke. Won’t be ordering again
Everything was tiny, pictures made to look bigger, very bad value for money, not happy at all.
I ordered a teddy and couldn’t believe how small it was for the price !! It’s pretty outrageous and a rip off
Can't recommend purchasing from the ROI as duty and taxes has added another 1/3 to the price upon delivery. A pity as the products do look great.
I ordered a bag from Scandiborn from the UK to Spain, and the bag cost about 50.00 pounds, but I then got hit with a 33.00 euro import charge, I would not recommend anyone from outside of Eroupe ordering from here. I emailed Scandiborn and got no reply.
Not having a pleasant experience. I received a faulty item and have had no response to my emails and no answer on telephone number.

I just want to return the item or having the missing parts sent.

Bad service unfortunately:(
Bought the Kid Concept Aiden Toy Garage, needed multiple screws to be placed to have it come together. Screws did not fit into holes provided and stripped when trying to use screwdriver to get in. Had to use own drill bit to create bigger holes to help. The poor design did not allow for the final screw to connect the ramp to the mid-level parking area. Would not recommend. Very disappointed especially given the price point.
I ordered an item from this website and the complete wrong item was sent to me. I have tried for weeks to contact this company and cannot get a response from their email. Have tried emailing through the website and sending an email through two other emails. The item was priced at over $150 and now I am out that payment. Very frustrating and poor customer service.
6wks for delivery. I had to ring & chase them & it missed Christmas.
Don’t like the customer service
Either the potty
Still waiting for a response to my email. Dinosaur arrived with pieces missing and no response from CS. It was a Xmas present and I’m not happy.
Sent the total wrong item
I sent a present to a friend with a message and the message was not included in the order. She has to contact the company to find out who the sender was. This was time consuming considering she was a very small baby. I was very disappointed that my message was excluded.
I would not recommend purchasing from Scandiborn. The products are poorly constructed (our teepee pole connector broke under limited pressure and the teepee cover came with a hole in it). And if you need to use their customer service, prepare to wait and wait and wait for a response, and then wait and wait and wait for any resolution. I had to follow up with the customer service multiple times just to get a response, let alone a resolution (which, frankly, wasn't satisfactory). Their products are not worth the extra aggravation. Purchase elsewhere!
Xmas present ordered on 5th December. No communication since. Upon enquiry package was sent for delivery on 14th December. Nothing received. Very poor indeed. Would not currently use this company again.
I Haven’t received it yet
Received my item which is a dinosaur in an egg. One half of the egg is damaged, the other half is missing. Can’t get in touch with anyone to resolve this and the item is a Xmas present
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,751 reviews