Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,789 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I still don’t have my order. I stayed in but Yodel did not come and then sent the goods back. I tracked it to over 300 miles away. A company is only as good as it’s courier!
Fantastic high chair, worth spending more money to receive such good quality.
My order never arrived, very disappointed. The solution offered was to send another one and then for me to send it back in order to get a refund which makes no sense at all
I always receive first class service when I order from Scandiborn. Deliveries are very prompt, and all the toys I have purchased have been well received by the children I have bought them for.
Beautiful website, beautiful items and great customer service. You really can’t go wrong with Scandiborn, they do everything right, and more online businesses should be taking example of the exceptional level of service and quality that Scandiborn provide. It’s one of my favourite websites to buy my child’s furniture and toys from ( when I can afford it 😃 ).
I have returned items over three weeks ago which Scandiborn have not yet refunded me for. I have written numerous emails to them. They keep saying that the package is in transit even though the parcel tracking shows that that courier picked up the package from me on 12 July.
I was disappointed to find out that the note I requested to be put in (as this was a gift) wasn't, and the recipient therefore didn't know who it was from
Easy to order and a wonderful selection of toys for babies and young children, only let down by delivery but which of course it via a 3rd party courier
Still waiting for my package
Just fabulous, great website, excellent service and delivery - fabulous products.
Wonderful as always
If I could give zero stars I would. Your refund policy on sale items is actually breaking the law and until I quoted my rights to you for a second time your finally gave me the refund I was entitled too but don’t worry trading standards have been notified.
Bought a beautiful seaside bucket and sand moulds for my grandson. I’m delighted with them and so are his parents. He’s only 2 weeks old so hasn’t used them yet!
Very good quality items. Good communication with customer service, prompt solving problems.
Beautifully made items, expertly packed and arrived on time. Scandiborn have become my go to company for children's gifts and toys.
My item arrived within 48 hours, well packed and secure. An excellent website with a beautiful choice of quality items. Will definitely buy from here again.
It’s lovely and very high quality, the blanket is flowy and airy and looks very unique l.
Ordered a gift of Baby Rosa and carrycot for my 2 year old granddaughter . The ordering and delivery process were first class and my granddaughter has been carrying Rosa with her for long periods of the day. First class product and service, will definitely order again.
Love Scandiborn.
Quick delivery time and easy to place order
Scandiborn is rated 4.8 based on 15,789 reviews