Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Great present for a new born!
Excellent product, delivered promptly, as promised. Grandson delighted. Great service which just makes me want to go to Holland to ride my bike. Many thanks JimG
Excellent products that are fantastic quality. Also super quick delivery. Delighted
I received my items on time, however one of the items I received is faulty and extremely poor quality. I would like a refund but am unable to get in touch to resolve, phone lines are unavailable and my emails keep being returned as ‘mailbox full’ . Disappointed with the service from a high end retailer
Very pleased with my purchase - ordered the Cam Cam Copenhagen changing mat and it's wonderful!
It was a gift for my sister so delivered straight to her. There was clear communication about dispatch and delivery from the moment the order was created and when it arrived my sister was thrilled.
She took photos if the packaging because of how lovely she thought it all was and now it's put together she is over the moon.
Very happy
Lovely selection of products and top customer service. I’m always pleased when ordering from Scandiborn
Nice items and great delivery turnaround
Fabulous quality items and really fast shipping too. Delighted with all my transactions.
Beautiful unique toys, Granny is playing nicely too.
I will be purchasing more.
Love your products very well made
Good comms, fast delivery and updates. Lovely items
Arrived speedily and great quality.
Really happy with my sensory baby mat
Quick delivery, bottle looks lovely. Not used it yet.
Wonderful service, fast delivery, and top quality product. Little lady item bought for absolutely thrilled with it! Thank you Scandiborn.
Bought 3 whale items for my new grandson the mobile fits well into his whale themed nursery and he already loves the whale comforter. The service was good I was notified when my items were dispatched etc. I would highly recommend and will be ordering again.
I love Scandiborn. A great selection of items for sale, a safe and reliable way to shop and great, inforative delivery.
Fast delivery. Lovely, high quality products. Colour of a canopy I bought not as expected, so hopefully returns will be as easy as the rest of the experience. What could be improved is that so many items on the site are sold out, which makes shopping a bit frustrating.
Beautiful products and fast delivery
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 11,723 reviews