Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Scandiborn 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Scandiborn 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Helena Coyne
Scandiborn 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Helena Coyne
Scandiborn AVOID AVOID AVOID they have fraudulently taken funds out of my bank account. i have tried to telephone them but they do not take phone calls and advise to email marking urgent in the subject bar. i have done this and sent a lot of emails to contact me. the funds were taken out of my bank account a month ago. buyers be aware...this company are privately owned and must be struggling in this pandemic to take my money and not make contact to return the funds.
I’ve been purchasing a few bits lately as I am 34 weeks pregnant! I just love everything about this company and will be purchasing more as my baby is born and grows! Thank you for a great service always x
I am delighted with the products I received from Scandiborn and am sure my granddaughter will love them. The stroller was easily assembled and Rosa and Jim look great sitting side by side in it. The practical way the play tunnel ties up and is stored in it’s own bag is really useful. Can’t wait to see. My granddaughter’s face when she visits.
Beautiful product and packaging
Quick delivery, great quality products! 100% recommend it!
Competitive prices. Very quick dispatch and delivery. Great communications. All round good experience, many thanks.
I ordered 2 products one month ago which had a 3-5 day delivery. One arrived a week ago after chasing multiple times. The second package hasn’t even arrived. It’s been a very disappointing experience and I will not be purchasing from this company again. There is no way to contact you apart from email and that takes a few days for you to respond - you should have a customer contact number.
I buy with Scandiborn for three years now since my daughter was born. I have the best experience with them. Even when I had a problem with a brand that tagged a baby swimwear with the wrong size Scandiborn quickly sent me a new one on time to save my holidays! They are always really kind and keen to provide the best service.
Amazing...as always! 😊
Beautiful Little Dutch plate
Rug delivered quickly and well packaged. Was as described and pictured on website. Feels soft and durable, and a great size (Lorena Canals large rug).
Super quick delivery, great quality products.
I love the traditional yet modern contemporary look of these wooden toys. Highly recommend.
Fast delivery & beautiful product. I could easily get lost in Scandiborns website, there’s so many lovely things
I paid for express shipping as we needed the item in a hurry, yet it still took over a week to arrive. Also, unfortunately, the item was not as good quality as expected and is a bit lop-sided. They did refund the shipping costs.
Loved the gift snd the service was very quick and efficient
As always, very quick delivery and such lovely products, thank you.
Always pleased with the quality and design of toys. My baby loves them and I love watching her play with them.
Efficient service and excellent customer care
Fab little bike, excellent quality, bought for my grandson’s birthday. He was thrilled
Scandiborn is rated 4.81 based on 15,009 reviews