Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
My sister and brother in law absolutely love the bouncy seat. Their son, my nephew, is still in special care but he’ll get lots of use of of the seat when he’s home. Thank you.
I've ordered from Scandiborn many times before, I'm always amazed by the great selection of products and the reliable delivery.
Scandiborn has a beautiful array of new baby gifts available. I had my heart set on a number of the Little Dutch Ocean range, for my new nephew. I was delighted at how was quickly they arrived.
I bought 4 items from the little dutch collection and both kids 7 months and 4 years old have enjoyed every second playing with them
Scandiborn 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Products are of a very high quality.
Great kitchen
Gorgeous fairy wings and wand for my daughters birthday, they look amazing! Super fast delivery. Really pleased thank you.
Beautiful looking products, stunning quality and an amazing gift! Thank you Scandiborn
Great products as always, good quality and colours. Such versatile uses for my little girl.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Fantastic quality and great value for money. Will definitely be buying again from here.
Good service, nice product- thanks!
Beautiful ..lovely little car and stacking rings.such good quality xx
Beautiful, well made toys . Very attractive and appealing
Lovely product to gift a friend for her baby shower.
Pretty pictures on lovely little bricks as a 2nd birthday present for my gorgeous granddaughter
First time of ordering which came from a recommendation. Pleased that I did. This is a gift for my granddaughter’s birthday. Item looks good, very well packaged and delivery time excellent.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 11th May 2021 Scandiborn 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Very pleased with the quality and fast delivery
I am always delighted with the items I buy for gifts, such lovely colours and quality materials . I ordered my most recent order one day and it arrived the very next day! Fantastic customer service.
Was impressed by the service and quality of the goods
This lovely mobile compliments my friend's baby's jungle themed nursery perfectly. The quality is excellent. She loved it & I'm sure baby will too.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,366 reviews