Sargasso & Grey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sargasso & Grey

About Sargasso & Grey: Sargasso & Grey is a luxury British shoe company specialising in creating beautiful leather shoes for women who have wide feet or who need a wider fitting shoe. All of our shoes are crafted from the finest leathers and all are made in a wide fitting for extra comfort, which means little extra room for feet to breathe and toes to wriggle. Put simply; we make shoes that don’t squeeze! Our shoes are loved by fashion-forward women, celebrities and royalty.

info@sargassoshoes.com

Tell us how Sargasso & Grey made you happy

"I am extremely pleased with my beautiful new shoes. They are stylish and fit very well. And many thanks to Katie for being so helpful and quick to respond to my questions. Excellent customer service. Thank you so much."
"Amazing!!! Shoes I can wear straight out of the delivery box, no pinching, no rubbing and blissfully comfortable. I have tried other brands of wide fitting shoes, inevitably they have 'bagged' around the widest part of the shoe as I walked which looked unsightly or have caused me 'ball of foot' pain. These shoes do neither, look elegant and are simply wonderful to wear. Highly recommended for anyone despairing of ever finding shoes that you can wear and not spend the day or evening wishing you'd worn something comfortable but unattractive."
"I came across Sargasso & Grey through the independent wide fit shoes article. I bought a couple of pairs (Camilla and Mary Jane) to see how the fit was for me. Other brands I’ve struggled to find comfort. These are incredibly different! My feet have been in comfort all day, in fact I wear my shoes for over 12hrs a day, and not for one minute have I had sore feet! I’m addicted to Sargasso & Grey! I bought two more pairs (Ava) and cleared out my old shoes, taking them to the charity shop. Customer service is 10/10 too and more."
"So happy with my "wide fit" shoes. Perfect fit, elegant, comfortable, lovely color and also top service and quick delivery. First order but certainly not the last one."
"What a lovely company to deal with, slight delay with the order, by a day, and kept me up to date. I have very small wide feet and usually I get Clark’s wide size 4s which are really too big for me. The size 3s from s&g fit perfectly and are super comfy."
"Yet another lovely pair of shoes, the Celine in burgundy, more of a purple hue (one of my favourite colours). Will look great dressed up or down. As usual super efficient, friendly service and quality product."
"Amazing customer service. Fabulous well fitting shoes. Highly recommend"
"I have just bought a second pair of Camilla shoes, this time a beautiful rich deep burgundy velvet pair. Quality is again wonderful and service and communication second to none. These shoes look so dainty that even my hobbit feet look elegant and feel amazing, just slipped on after I have been on my feet all day at work. Can't wait to wear them!"
"Just bought Camilla green suede. Perfection in a shoe. For once I can slip on a pair of shoes within ease which look gorgeous and stylish. I look forward to purchasing more. I have found my shoe holy grail in Sargasso and Grey."
"Wonderful shoes - flattering on the foot and very comfortable."
"Excellent personal service even via the internet! Katie was attentive and helpful. Would recommend to anyone with wider feet. The shoes are beautiful (almost too beautiful to wear!) fabulous quality. Will definitely buy from Sargasso and Grey again. Thank you."
"I am so pleased with my beautiful new shoes which I wore last week, I walked around London had a fantastic evening and my feet were happy too! Thank you so much for designing stylish shoes that don't hurt. It's fabulous to be able to wear great shoes again. I'll be buying more soon!"
"So good! Shoes are miraculously comfortable, tick. And whoever says you get an impersonal service shopping online hasn't shopped at Sargasso & Grey. I felt Katie Owen was with me every step of the way with advice and encouragement. Thank you all."
"Wonderful shoes. Fit perfect Very stylest .Great for party's over Christmas/New Year now I cannot wear stylist high heels."
"I'm very pleased with my shoes, they are really pretty and a great fit, with plenty of wiggle room for my very wide feet. They also arrived quickly and with their own bag to store them in."
"My shoes are lovely and a perfect fit. It’s so lovely walking confidently in heels which hold your feet snugly. The craftsmanship and material is beautiful. One happy customer who will definitely be back!!"
"Well made, great fit, very comfortable."
"Excellent customer service and lovely shoes! Thank you!"
"Could only give a very good, but in fact found the service excellent. Katie could not have been more understanding and helpful with my peculiar feet. Having had major foot surgery a year ago I struggle to find any shoes with heels to fit. Sargasso & Grey had the answer... beautifully made shoes which are comfortable, even for my wide and bazaar looking feet. Thank you thank you. Will definitely be recommending you to all my friends and family and will purchase more shoes in the future ."
"My fiancé needed some wide fit, elegant and reasonably prices bridal shoes and these shoes fit the bill perfectly. To top it off , customer service was as good as it comes and I will be reccomending to any friends that will be getting married in the future."
Sargasso & Grey is rated 5.00 based on 65 reviews