Sargasso & Grey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sargasso & Grey
Read Sargasso & Grey Reviews

About Sargasso & Grey:

Sargasso & Grey is a luxury British shoe company specialising in creating beautiful leather shoes for women who have wide feet or who need a wider fitting shoe. All of our shoes are crafted from the finest leathers and all are made in a wide fitting for extra comfort, which means little extra room for feet to breathe and toes to wriggle. Put simply; we make shoes that don’t squeeze! Our shoes are loved by fashion-forward women, celebrities and royalty.

info@sargassoshoes.com

Tell us how Sargasso & Grey made you happy
It's fantastic to find elegant,attractive shoes for wide feet and NO VELCRO. Hopefully there will be sandals on the future?
Sargasso provide an extremely responsive and personal service and more importantly, beautiful shoes! It's definitely worth paying a bit more for the quality and comfort.
I never thought I'd find an elegant pair of shoes to fit me again! If you need comfort and style I cannot recommend Sargasso & Grey enough. I bought a pair of Ava in black, what a fantastic investment.
First time I've bought from your website and it certainly won't be the last! My wedding shoes are now safely bought and with broad feet, I never thought purchasing my shoes would be so painless. They are truly beautiful, so comfortable and well made that I cannot rate you high enough. Thankyou!
Beautifully designed with the broader foot in mind and retaining an elegant, fashionable style. Super comfortable too !
I had been searching for sometime to find a stylish occasion shoe to fit my exceptionally wide feet. Not only do Sargrasso and Grey provide a range of sophisticated and fashionable choices that are just a dream to wear but their customer service is also well informed and friendly. I can not recommend this company enough.
I am delighted with my beautiful shoes and excited to wear them for my daughters wedding.
Beautiful shoes and handbag for my daughters wedding, also excellent service.
Purchased a pair of Diana,size 7.Unfortunately they were a little small - I emailed & was sent a returns label/bag.Kate couldn’t have been more helpful.Will certainly be ordering againThank you so much,Kate.
Beautiful shoes (a little pricey-but worth it for a special occasion) and exceptional service. Katie, thank you! Would highly recommend if you have trouble finding quality shoes that come in wide fit.
Thank you finally found comfortable shoes
Fantastic shoes perfect fit . Brilliant communication very helpful nothing to much trouble . Customer service outstanding. Purchased 2 pairs of shoes will definitely order again . I would highly recommend this company.
Excellent online service. Quality shoes.
I came across Sargasso & Grey whilst looking online for shoes for a special occasion. The shoes were delivered extremely quickly and are beautiful. Their customer service is excellent and I will definitely use them again.
Excellent customer service. Beautiful well made wide fit shoes.
Great selection of wide fitting occasion shoes and efficient service
Just received my beautiful pink clutch bag for my daughters wedding. Lovely colour, good quality and exceptional value. Katie has been incredibly helpful and very efficient, a total delight to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company. Excellent.
Anyone with wide feet will know how difficult it is to find fashionable, beautiful, high quality shoes. I actually gave up trying to squeeze my wide feet into pretty styles long ago. However, when I saw these shoes I had to give them a try. I can hand heart say that I am so pleased I don't did. 😻 They are genuinely wide 🙀They don't look like wide fit shoes 👍They fit and are so comfortable I could easily wear them all day, no rubbing etc. Even dance in them. 👏They look great Thank you so much, I will now be checking out my next pair
I ordered a pair of Caroline Navy Suede shoes for delivery to Australia. From the very first time I made contact with Sargasso Shoes, their service has been absolutely fantastic. I love, love, love my shoes - the quality is outstanding and they fit as promised. Thank you so very much not just for the product you sell but more importantly, the service that you offer. Will definitely recommend your site. Kindest regards, Jane
I had recently bought a pair of suede navy heels, it is my first purchase from Sargasso & Grey and i am so thrilled to say that it is the most comfortable, the most elegant looking heels i have ever own! I have wide feet and a lot of pointy heel in the market are made for narrow feet and they tend to hurt and pinch. Suffice to say, my feet are so happy, there are plenty of wriggle room for my toes, the height of the heel is perfect as it is not too high...i feel like i am walking on air and i can walk with confidence in them. The shoes are incredibly well made, it is flattering from all angles. i highly recommend them if you have problem and/or wide feet and will definitely be a returning customer. The customer service is excellent. Katie wrote me a follow up email to ensure i am happy with my shoes.
Sargasso & Grey is rated 5.00 based on 90 reviews