Sargasso & Grey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sargasso & Grey
Read Sargasso & Grey Reviews

About Sargasso & Grey:

Sargasso & Grey is a luxury British shoe company specialising in creating beautiful leather shoes for women who have wide feet or who need a wider fitting shoe. All of our shoes are crafted from the finest leathers and all are made in a wide fitting for extra comfort, which means little extra room for feet to breathe and toes to wriggle. Put simply; we make shoes that don’t squeeze! Our shoes are loved by fashion-forward women, celebrities and royalty.

info@sargassoandgrey.com

Tell us how Sargasso & Grey made you happy
I have just had a delivery of my newly ordered Harris Wide Fit Two Tone Flats. I am 70 years old, with large bunions. I have NEVER put on a pair of flats that haven't instantly pinched my feet. So I've never bought any....ever. That's despite looking longingly at them in shops that advertise 'wide fit". These flats are absolutely amazing! I can't tell you how thrilled I am with them. They are so stylish and so comfortable from the minute I slipped my feet into them. The advice about going down half a size was also spot on. Look how neat they make my unsightly feet look! I will definitely be back for more. Thank you so much for your craftsmanship :-)
My second pair of Sargasso & Grey shoes are just as lovely as the first. I have feet that are usually impossible to fit but these are perfect, both comfortable and really attractive. Well worth saving up for. I'd rather buy one pair of Sargasso & Grey shoes than three pairs from elsewhere that don't fit, look terrible, are agony for weeks and end up in the charity shop! Thank you for your lovely range of beautiful shoes.
The Chelsea boot is darker brown than expected but is just right. Very well made. My feet are towards the wide end of normal but l wanted to be able to wear thicker socks with the boots so l thought a wide fit would be perfect. However, these boots are NOT wide fit.
beautiful shoes that fit perfectly and very speedy delivery
Wow now I understand what they mean when they say ‘fits like a glove’! I ordered the navy velvet embellished ballet flats - speedy delivery and they are not only stunning to look at but also SO comfortable - tempting to buy them in black! Thanks you S&G for amazing customer service.
I have just received my beautiful new wide fit embellished ballet flats. I am so happy with them, not only do they look so stylish they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had on my feet! Cannot wait to wear them, thank you Sargasso and Gray, one very happy customer!
I bought the embellished velvet flats in black. They fit perfectly, they're absolutely stunning, and I love them! Fast delivery and excellent customer service.
This is my first purchase from Sargasso & Grey. I’ve not worn the beautiful shoes yet as they’re for a Christmas party. Normally buying shoes from an on line store would not usually appeal to me as I have a hammer toe and never get the fit, however the reviews were great so I gave them a try and wasn’t disappointed. Will need to wait a while for my next purchase, just a little expensive, but worth it.
Wonderful shoes and so nice to put on new shoes that fit! I fell like Cinderella
I needed shoes for my son's wedding. My feet are bad - wide, long toes which are all the same length, high instep and now bunions!!! I have not worn heels since my daughters wedding. My Navy courts with a block heel are amazing. Now I need to relearn how to walk in heels!
Quick delivery, beautiful shoes and very comfortable to wear.
Finding Sargasso and Grey was a godsend for me. I was planning my outfit for my son’s wedding which was taking place abroad . I saw the shoe that I liked and made enquiries. I was going to purchase a half size larger than my usual size to take into account the heat and length of the flight causing swelling. Also I wanted the shoes dyeing a particular colour. Katie was fabulous to deal with and no matter what I asked she responded almost immediately and sometimes out of hours. The wedding had to be cancelled due to COVID “red list “ status, the venue was then rearranged in the UK with only 11 weeks to go. I checked on line and the shoes I wanted were no longer available. Katie was wonderful she managed to get the shoes in my usual size and arranged delivery and dyeing too. I cannot praise her highly enough she just goes above and beyond with her customer service . Needless to say on the day my shoes complimented my outfit perfectly . Fab company to purchase from and the shoes are quality . I will definitely purchase again . It’s great to be able to find stylish fashionable shoes for ladies with extra wide feet. The service was excellent and absolutely unbeatable customer service.
Shoes arrived very quickly. I have arthritis and a bunion on one foot and find it difficult to wear heels now but these are so comfortable. I can't wait to wear them at my daughter's wedding.
Shoes arrived very swiftly. I have bunions so find it extremely difficult finding shoes that accommodate- I’m very pleased with my purchase!
Just received the Ava in navy suede; and am absolutely delighted. As a size 9.5 wide fit, it has been impossible to buy occasion shoes which are stylish, comfortable and gorgeous; but now I have found Sargasso and Grey! Perfect for a wedding next year; and as my "bests" from now on. I will be back for more!
Beautiful shoes ! I’ve just treated my poor feet to two pairs - great quality, beautifully packaged and very prompt delivery. I’m delighted. Thank you .
I have found it difficult to find elegant shoes that fit well and are comfortable. I am so pleased that I discovered you. I do so love them. I am now a fan.
I have tried so many so-called wide fitting shoes from various companies but you just cannot beat the quality, fit and service fromSargasso and Grey. The shoes and boots are fashionable, great quality and the customer service is second to none. I am a tough customer and want quality and responsive customer service - I have found no one better than S&G! Not inexpensive, but worth every penny!
Love my shoes. Such high quality! They look and feel fabulous. Swift delivery too
Most amazing customer care I’ve ever experienced and the most divine elegant shoes, worth every penny.
These shoes were for my partner she is very pleased good fit and she says they feel comfortable good service thank you
Sargasso & Grey is rated 4.96 based on 254 reviews