Sargasso & Grey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sargasso & Grey

How would you rate Sargasso & Grey ?

Diana Henderson
Verified Reviewer
"These shoes arrived beautifully packaged. I put them on immediately to see if they fitted - I have not taken them off all day. Not only are they beautiful in appearance, they are the most comfortable, elegant pair of shoes I have ever put on. Thank you so much. I will be ordering more from you in future."
"At last - stylish shoes in a vey wide fitting! I ordered shoes for a 'special' evening out - I am absolutely delighted with them. And the customer service is amazing. I am recommending Sargasso and Grey to all my wide-fitting friends."
"These shoes are awesome! Beautiful but simple, and so comfy. Even better they are one of the few pairs of formal shoes that don’t make my wide feet squish out the sides! I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day!"
Tatiana Cook
Verified Buyer
"Found fabulous shoes to wear to a wedding after lot of searching for good quality special occasion EEE wide fit. Shoes are gorgeous, true to size and very comfortable. Great customer service arranging special next day delivery as needed shoes quickly. Great discovery and would not hesitate to recommend."
Ann Austin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service Kate is very helpful and eager to please.Shoes come well packaged in a nice box and exchange/return is no problem.Would definitely use again."
"Perfect Perfect. I have not been able to buy pretty shoes for probably 30 years - but due to get married next year. And then I found Sargasso and Grey online and saw their beautiful shoes. Ordered Iris kitten heel in pink shoes. Didn't believe they would fit until they arrived today. I too have (inherited) buniony EEEE feet. I tried them on, and cried. Thank you."
Usha Patel
Verified Buyer
"Great personal and helpful service."
Maureen Little
Verified Buyer
"I'm so happy with my new shoes! At last I've found stylish shoes in a very wide fitting- I am thrilled. And the attentive service is excellent! I am one very happy customer. Thank you, Sargasso and Grey!"
"Shoes are lovely and fit so well. They arrived faster than I imagined to Australia - just a few days. Good service and I’m just so happy to find beautiful shoes which are actually comfortable. Impossible to find pretty wide fitting heels so I’m very happy to have found these."
Sonia Rogers
Verified Buyer
"The shoes are really stylish, exceptionally well made and fit my awkward feet better than many other ‘wider fit’ brands. The packaging and quality of service are second to none."
"I luv the quality of their shoes, the presentation box is wonderful. Thank you. At last shoes to fit my wider feet."
Nereide Gilhead
Verified Buyer
"Thank you and your team, the shoes and bag I ordered from you arrived very quickly and I am thrilled with them both. The shoes are a perfect fit and the bag is much nicer than I had imagined. Best of all the colour compliments the outfit I will be wearing to my son’s wedding."
Kate Larner
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order these gorgeous shoes. They are so comfy and fabulous to wear. Every woman should have a pair! Excellent customer service too."
Inge Tyndeskiv
"The shoe fits"
Claire Bell
Verified Buyer
"Bought my Mum a pair of their beautiful shoes for her wedding this summer. The service from start to finish has been fantastic, and the team (especially Katie) has been super helpful. Can’t wait to see Mum wearing her amazing shoes now. Thank you!"
Rowena Parry
Verified Buyer
"At last, a shoe which is fashionable, well made and so comfortable for wide fit feet."
Trudi Jack
Verified Buyer
"All communications were responded to very quickly on a personal level. Excellent service all round. Beautiful shoes which suited my wedding outfit and I would recommend Sargassi and Grey to anyone looking for wide fit but very stylish shoes."
Eileen Hughes
Verified Buyer
"The service provided was 2nd to none The shoes I ordered are stylish and comfortable I couldn’t fault Sargasso & Grey"
Yvonne Williams
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delighted in my purchases. Fit is fantastic and very comfortable. Highly recommended."
Linda Brown
Verified Buyer
"I love the pale pink suede shoes I recently bought for a wedding. They are not my first purchase from Sargasso & Grey so knew in advance they would be comfortable but also on trend. Delighted."
Sargasso & Grey is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews