Sargasso & Grey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sargasso & Grey

About Sargasso & Grey: Sargasso & Grey is a luxury British shoe company specialising in creating beautiful leather shoes for women who have wide feet or who need a wider fitting shoe. All of our shoes are crafted from the finest leathers and all are made in a wide fitting for extra comfort, which means little extra room for feet to breathe and toes to wriggle. Put simply; we make shoes that don’t squeeze! Our shoes are loved by fashion-forward women, celebrities and royalty.

info@sargassoshoes.com

How would you rate Sargasso & Grey ?

"I ordered a pair of pale pink suede pumps for my wedding. They arrived quickly, considering I live in Australia, and I adored them. Unfortunately, they were a little too big and the heel was too high for me to walk in comfortably with a problem ankle. I returned them and was invited to select another pair or receive a refund. On choosing a lower heeled shoe I was told that the only pair they had had a small amount of damage. They offered to send them away to the manufacturer to see if they could be mended and I agreed. Soon, my shoes were on their way to me and they were perfect. I love them (almost as much as the pale pink suede ones). They fit beautifully and are so comfortable. I cannot recommend Sargasso and Grey highly enough. Throughout the whole process they kept in communication with me and were so obliging. I will be buying from them again in the future. A very positive experience. I'm impressed!"
"I ordered 3 pairs of shoes in an eee width from your company, all fitted beautifully. They are stylish, well made and most importantly so comfortable. I had almost given up on being able to buy shoes that didn't have rubber soles, with lace up or Velcro fastening and made me feel 105. Even though I am in the Autumn of my life I still want to have stylish, fashionable, well made and comfortable shoes that accommodate bunions. These shoes provide all that and more. Thank you for great products and great service. Highly recommended."
"Lovely quality shoes with great service."
"Beautiful shoes, lovely packaging, fantastic service. A real person (Katie) to answer emails and fix sizing problems. Easy and pain/cost free to send back and exchange for larger size and refund when not possible. I will be watching for new stock now!"
"I was delighted to find wide fit, stylish, shoes for my daughters wedding. The service was excellent and I even love the shoe box!"
"I adore your shoes. So pretty for my big feet and comfy for my wide toes. Gorgeous shoes, delightful bag and a box to match. Buy these shoes they are fantastic."
"I chose the pink court shoe, they are beautifully made and really comfortable to wear. I am planning to wear them on my 70th Birthday In August, we are having a Champagne Afternoon Tea Party in Shrewsbury. I have only recently discovered this brand, and would highly recommend this Company."
"The shoes are of excellent quality & actually wide enough to fit ladies who have bunions. Customer service was excellent."
"These shoes arrived beautifully packaged. I put them on immediately to see if they fitted - I have not taken them off all day. Not only are they beautiful in appearance, they are the most comfortable, elegant pair of shoes I have ever put on. Thank you so much. I will be ordering more from you in future."
"At last - stylish shoes in a vey wide fitting! I ordered shoes for a 'special' evening out - I am absolutely delighted with them. And the customer service is amazing. I am recommending Sargasso and Grey to all my wide-fitting friends."
"These shoes are awesome! Beautiful but simple, and so comfy. Even better they are one of the few pairs of formal shoes that don’t make my wide feet squish out the sides! I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day!"
"Found fabulous shoes to wear to a wedding after lot of searching for good quality special occasion EEE wide fit. Shoes are gorgeous, true to size and very comfortable. Great customer service arranging special next day delivery as needed shoes quickly. Great discovery and would not hesitate to recommend."
"Excellent service Kate is very helpful and eager to please.Shoes come well packaged in a nice box and exchange/return is no problem.Would definitely use again."
"Perfect Perfect. I have not been able to buy pretty shoes for probably 30 years - but due to get married next year. And then I found Sargasso and Grey online and saw their beautiful shoes. Ordered Iris kitten heel in pink shoes. Didn't believe they would fit until they arrived today. I too have (inherited) buniony EEEE feet. I tried them on, and cried. Thank you."
"Great personal and helpful service."
"I'm so happy with my new shoes! At last I've found stylish shoes in a very wide fitting- I am thrilled. And the attentive service is excellent! I am one very happy customer. Thank you, Sargasso and Grey!"
"Shoes are lovely and fit so well. They arrived faster than I imagined to Australia - just a few days. Good service and I’m just so happy to find beautiful shoes which are actually comfortable. Impossible to find pretty wide fitting heels so I’m very happy to have found these."
"The shoes are really stylish, exceptionally well made and fit my awkward feet better than many other ‘wider fit’ brands. The packaging and quality of service are second to none."
"I luv the quality of their shoes, the presentation box is wonderful. Thank you. At last shoes to fit my wider feet."
"Thank you and your team, the shoes and bag I ordered from you arrived very quickly and I am thrilled with them both. The shoes are a perfect fit and the bag is much nicer than I had imagined. Best of all the colour compliments the outfit I will be wearing to my son’s wedding."
Sargasso & Grey is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews