Sargasso & Grey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sargasso & Grey
Read Sargasso & Grey Reviews

About Sargasso & Grey:

Sargasso & Grey is a luxury British shoe company specialising in creating beautiful leather shoes for women who have wide feet or who need a wider fitting shoe. All of our shoes are crafted from the finest leathers and all are made in a wide fitting for extra comfort, which means little extra room for feet to breathe and toes to wriggle. Put simply; we make shoes that don’t squeeze! Our shoes are loved by fashion-forward women, celebrities and royalty.

info@sargassoandgrey.com

Tell us how Sargasso & Grey made you happy
Sargasso & Grey Reviews | 18th April 2020
Sargasso & Grey Reviews | 20th April 2020
Sargasso & Grey Reviews | 21st April 2020
Sargasso & Grey 5 star review on 5th December 2019
L
More Photos & Videos
Fabulous wide-fitting formal shoes, extremely comfortable and no compromise on style vs comfort which is a new feeling to me!
Lovely shoes. For the first time in years I have found a pair of shoes with slim heels that is comfortable and looks good. Thank you.
It's a joy to have found shoes for 'wide' feet that are both comfortable and stylish. And Katie's customer service is in a league all its own. Wonderful.
Sargasso & Grey is the first shoe company I found that makes me feel beautiful as a woman with wide feet. I could not believe the level of customer service I received after buying just one pair. Katie went above and beyond for my business and I would highly recommend this brand to anyone who wants comfortable, well-made, beautiful shoes.
Caroline round toe are just wonderful.
Most comfortable, Stylish.,
Wore them all day with ease .
I, wish they had more light colours.
It’s such a joy to find really good quality, beautifully designed shoes, rather than the sad ugly ones that are usually the lot of those us of not blessed with standard sized feet! These shoes have way exceeded all expectations and I will definitely be ordering more.
I am delighted with my Ava shoes. They are beautiful and very comfortable: the first pair of elegant shoes that have not left me in agony. Also, the personal customer service I received was exceptional. I am so happy that I have found Sargasso & Grey.
I received my first order from Sargasso and Grey today and am completely delighted. The navy flats are a beautiful colour: classy and classic. Having wide feet, it's always a struggle to find shapely shoes. These not only fit your feet, they flatter them too. Will definitely be back for more!
The shoes fit really well and are very comfortable and high quality. I’ll be buying another pair soon!
Another convert to Sargasso and Grey. Katie’s customer service was first class. Initial inquiry on Thursday and shoes beautifully packaged were delivered a week later. Never had such a comfortable and pretty pair of court shoes. I will definitely be purchasing more. So looking forward to wearing them on my daughter’s wedding day.
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and a bag for 2 separate events after reading the excellent reviews. Katie made personal contact straight away and I received the order very quickly.
The shoes come beautifully packaged and everyone is correct in saying they are so comfortable. I have wide feet and also need to wear orthotics, so buying shoes is a nightmare. These shoes look very elegant and the wider toe box is not at all noticeable, but definitely more comfortable than other wide-fitting shoe brands. Having wasted thousands of pounds on ill-fitting shoes over the years, Sargasso and Grey will be my go-to brand in the future.
Unfortunately the second event has since been cancelled, but Katie emailed back (on a Sunday!) to acknowledge and say that there was no problem returning the shoes and bag I had bought for that. Excellent personal service as well as a great product. Grateful thanks!
Now that my very very sad feet have Sargasso and Grey flats,
they are much happier. I wear them almost every day and just love them.. I just ordered two more pairs of the same flat that I love.

Geraldine Fabrikant Metz
I have been really impressed with not only the quality of the shoes but the service from Sargasso &Grey. My shoes are not only beautiful but also comfortable. Something that hasn’t happened for years!!
I was very pleased with the personal service I received from Sargasso & Grey. The personal email I received was very nice to receive. My shoes arrived promptly and are absolutely beautiful. Excellent quality and very comfortable. Thank you Sargasso & Grey
I ordered a pair of Diana court shoes for my daughters wedding and was delighted with them. They are very well made and most importantly they are really comfortable, as I have bunions I was worried about wearing a pair of high shoes for a full day but my new court shoes feel wonderful. Thank you.
Gorgeous elegant shoes for wide feet. So comfortable and stylish. Great choice of colours and designs delivered quickly to your door. Lovely follow up e mail - the personal touch just adds to a wonderful customer experience. Just love my these shoes.
I can highly recommend this company. From start to finish the process was faultless. The communication was clear and delivery happened on the day they said it would. The shoes are fabulous quality and comfortable and exactly as described. You can't go wrong buying from here.
Oh wow! My shoes arrived today and I thought they'd sent me gloves for my feet! I've suffered tight fitting footwear for years but, no more!
Comfortable elegance delivered to my door in double quick time, I'll be back!
My shoes and matching clutch bag have just been delivered. They are a perfect match for my Mother of the Bride outfit and I couldn’t be more delighted. The shoes are stylish, fit well and most importantly they are comfortable! Friendly emails from Katie and immaculate presentation and packaging added to a great shopping experience. Thank you.
Prompt delivery, well wrapped and presented shoes and bag, excellent and friendly service and not least beautiful shoes that fit! Will absolutely use again.
Sargasso & Grey is rated 5.00 based on 135 reviews