Sargasso & Grey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sargasso & Grey

About Sargasso & Grey: Sargasso & Grey is a luxury British shoe company specialising in creating beautiful leather shoes for women who have wide feet or who need a wider fitting shoe. All of our shoes are crafted from the finest leathers and all are made in a wide fitting for extra comfort, which means little extra room for feet to breathe and toes to wriggle. Put simply; we make shoes that don’t squeeze! Our shoes are loved by fashion-forward women, celebrities and royalty.

info@sargassoshoes.com

Tell us how Sargasso & Grey made you happy

"So good! Shoes are miraculously comfortable, tick. And whoever says you get an impersonal service shopping online hasn't shopped at Sargasso & Grey. I felt Katie Owen was with me every step of the way with advice and encouragement. Thank you all."
"Wonderful shoes. Fit perfect Very stylest .Great for party's over Christmas/New Year now I cannot wear stylist high heels."
"I'm very pleased with my shoes, they are really pretty and a great fit, with plenty of wiggle room for my very wide feet. They also arrived quickly and with their own bag to store them in."
"My shoes are lovely and a perfect fit. It’s so lovely walking confidently in heels which hold your feet snugly. The craftsmanship and material is beautiful. One happy customer who will definitely be back!!"
"Well made, great fit, very comfortable."
"Excellent customer service and lovely shoes! Thank you!"
"Could only give a very good, but in fact found the service excellent. Katie could not have been more understanding and helpful with my peculiar feet. Having had major foot surgery a year ago I struggle to find any shoes with heels to fit. Sargasso & Grey had the answer... beautifully made shoes which are comfortable, even for my wide and bazaar looking feet. Thank you thank you. Will definitely be recommending you to all my friends and family and will purchase more shoes in the future ."
"My fiancé needed some wide fit, elegant and reasonably prices bridal shoes and these shoes fit the bill perfectly. To top it off , customer service was as good as it comes and I will be reccomending to any friends that will be getting married in the future."
"Fabulous shoes- stylish and comfortable something I have never found before. As an owner of wide feet I struggle to buy shoes that would be classy and comfy. They are yet to be tested as to how long I can wear them before my feet start to ache but as now I love them. And will certainly be a returning customer. Very happy customer."
"I was looking for a pair of low-heeled evening shoes. My feet are now an EE fitting and occasion shoes from most shoe shops either don't fit or look very old-fashioned. Recommended by my podiatrist I looked at Sargasso & Grey's website and chose a pair of low-heeled pumps. I would have liked to try them on to decide which size I required, but they don't have a shop, it's all on-line. However my phone message was returned quickly and I was reassured by the woman I spoke to that a 39 would be fine. I ordered them and they arrived within a couple of days. They are just perfect, fit beautifully and are very stylish. I would certainly recommend the service S&G provide and the quality of their shoes."
"Very pleased with the shoes purchased, was able to wear them straight away without any pinching. Good customer service. Will definitely buy again and recommend to friends."
"Delightful, good quality comfortable shoes. I am so pleased with them."
"Absolutely over the moon with my shoes!! Im 31 weeks pregnant..... currently have super large puffy feet, a bridesmaid at at wedding, been up since 6am - buts it’s 9pm at night and I’m one of the only ones still in my shoes!! 👌🏽 new must have shoe for any occasion 😍"
"I love shoes but as someone with wide feet (and inherited bunion joints), I always struggle finding lovely shoes which are comfortable. I am a yoga teacher so the health of my feet is very important to me and I constantly impress upon my students the need to look after their feet - they are what supports you in life after all. However, I resent having my buying options narrowed down to beige velcro flats; just because my feet are wide. I have always regarded good shoes as an investment. Sargasso shoes have timeless style, they are made from soft leather and they are very, very comfortable. Not only that, but the customer service is exemplary. What’s not to like? I will be buying more and recommending them to my students."
"I had excellent communication from Katie. The shoes I wanted were out of stock and I was offered a different choice which was not what I wanted. I ordered a different pair, but they were not in stock. Katie knew another customer had a pair of the ones I wanted and chased them up to see if they were going to be returned. They were and I am now the very pleased owner of shoes that actually fit my feet! Well done - and I will be back for more shoes soon."
"Beautiful, beautiful shoes!!I love them. And amazing service from London to New Zealand. So nice to email with one person who remembers you. I wanted a particular size for my son's wedding which was out of stock. Katie remembered me when another customer returned my size and emailed to ask if I wanted them!Highly recommend the shoes and customer service. Thank you Katie."
"I love these shoes. They have been comfortable from the first step, are beautifully made with quality suede and are a lovely colour. Fantastic quality shoes."
"I have my sons weddding coming up and I easily got my outfit but when it comes to shoes I hate looking for as I have wide feet and don’t really do heels, but having found this site I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and although I sent 2 back it was only because I needed 1 pair of pink shoes. I couldn’t believe they all fitted. The service received if first class and I would certainly recommend these shoes to anyone. I will certainly be buying more in the not too distant future. Thank you Katie for a super personal service. FIRST CLASS"
"Beautiful, comfy shoes for people like me with wide feet. Fab service, attention to detail and beautiful packaging - a great find! Wish they did trainers as well. Excellent all round. Thank you!"
"Great Shoes !"