Sargasso & Grey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sargasso & Grey
Read Sargasso & Grey Reviews

About Sargasso & Grey:

Sargasso & Grey is a luxury British shoe company specialising in creating beautiful leather shoes for women who have wide feet or who need a wider fitting shoe. All of our shoes are crafted from the finest leathers and all are made in a wide fitting for extra comfort, which means little extra room for feet to breathe and toes to wriggle. Put simply; we make shoes that don’t squeeze! Our shoes are loved by fashion-forward women, celebrities and royalty.

info@sargassoandgrey.com

Tell us how Sargasso & Grey made you happy
I received the shoes within 5 days, they look gorgeous, I haven't really worn them yet but when I tried them on they felt super comfortable, I k now I am going to love wearing them and I will buy more. I already have my eyes on the boots.
Katie who runs this business is so helpful. I just want to say that I am "over the moon " with my Caroline Gold. The are so comfortable . The heel is not too high, but the balance is just right. The round toe helps to accommodate my wide feet. So glamorous for evening or day. So comfortable . Lovely soft leather. They are beautiful. I am going to ask Katie if she will consider making them in Silver. Thank you Katie.
I’m so glad I found this company, at last a shoe that feels comfortable and not only that, a shoe that can be dyed to match any outfit plus a matching clutch! The service is excellent, fast shipping and quick response to questions. I’d highly recommend this company. Many thanks Katie
My order arrived at record speed and oh, what beautiful shoes! The quality is superb! Sadly for me, the toe box was too shallow - this is a common problem for me unfortunately. If your feet are wide but not as deep as mine, I am sure you will be delighted with your shoes, but very reluctantly I have had to return them.
i wore my sorcha navy suede pumps to a wedding yesterday and they were so comfortable. Spent most of the time on my feet and enjoying the dancing and not once did I experience any discomfort. I am a wide size 7 with ongoing problems with my fee and particularly appreciated the arch support in these shoes. A real delight to wear and thank you for making such excellent shoes for the wider foot!
Very happy with my choice of shoes, excellent customer service.
I now have 2 pairs of Sargasso and Grey shoes and I will back to purchase more. The shoes are exquisite, beautifully made and a joy to wear. There is nothing on the market to compare with them. I have had major surgery on my knee and lower leg due to an accident but I still want to have lovely shoes. The extra width is perfect, the colours are wonderful and they look fabulous. This is the place to go if you want top quality beautiful shoes which also cater for people with wider feet. At last I am happy to display my lovely shoes. Thank you.
I am really pleased with these Harriet back suede court shoes. With a shoe size of 39 in length but with wide feet I often have to go up to 39.5/40, whereas these size 39/6 are perfect in length and in width, and though so far I have only tried them out indoors they are so comfortable. Thank you so much also for your great customer service and speedy delivery.
This is genuinely the first time in many, many years I have found shoes that not only fit perfectly but are also unbelievably comfortable. Wonderful quality, stylish whilst not frumpy & superb craftsmanship, Not cheap, however, you get what you pay for.
Excellent customer service and the shoes are fabulous. Very good quality and so comfortable.
Beautiful and very elegant shoes for a special occasion , fast delivery,
So pleased with my beautiful shoes and bag bought for my daughter’s wedding. I received excellent service and the staff were professional and very friendly. I look forward to my next purchase.
Love my shoes can’t wait to wear them at my daughters wedding 💝
So delighted! Shoes fitted really well even going down half a size. I have never bought shoes online that feel good first time so I was buzzing. Definitely going to return to the website to see what else there is.
At last I have found a brand that makes stylish, elegant and comfortable shoes for wide feet. Ordered a pair of Elyse to wear for my daughter's wedding and they are perfect. I will be buying more shoes from Sargasso & Grey.
I bought the black leather and leopard ballet flats with pointed toes. Pure rocknroll! Love them. 100% leather quality shoes. But it's the fit that is great. Wide foot base accommodates my wide foot! So comfortable. I have found that I need to wear those small shoe liner sockettes as otherwise foot feels a bit sweaty if I'm bare footed.
I bought a pair of Ava kitten heel shoes in black suede. The website is really informative and the photos were great. The shoes arrived quickly and were beautifully made in soft leather and suede. Sadly due to a foot injury, I find it really difficult to find shoes to fit and these were the closest to comfortable that I have found. But sadly I had to return as they were not fitting well enough - problem is my foot not the shoes. And they were so beautiful that I did think about keeping them just to look at but that's not very practical ! The return process was very straightforward. I would definintey recommend the brand.
The shoes are beautiful. I purchased them for my daughter to wear for her wedding. She has very wide feet. They fit her perfectly and they are beautiful! She loves them!
So far so good. Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Excellent quality out of the box. The fit is perfect for my not so perfect feet. For first time on shoes, they are very comfortable, however I’ve not worn them in earnest yet and so cannot comment on that. My first thoughts are that I will get another pair, but the price is my limiting factor. May have to wait a while!!
Sargasso & Grey 5 star review on 11th June 2021
Beautiful shoes, obviously not worn them long yet but think they will be very comfortable. Well packaged, lovely quality and very tempted to buy another pair or two!
Sargasso & Grey is rated 4.97 based on 198 reviews