Roys of Wroxham Reviews

Read Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

Delivery slow
Good product at a competitive price
Great service, staff always friendly and helpful.
Could be better with clarity on ordering and picking up if in stock and local stores on pick and collect
Good service.
Could have been a bit clearer on the oder confirmation email for the click and collect that I need to wait for a follow up email saying it’s ready for collection.
Good quality products at a good price. Although delivery was delayed, I received a prompt reply when I queried this and dispatch within a few days. This would encourage me to reuse Roys in future as long as I wasn’t reliant on the 2 working days delivery.
Quick delivery, easy to deal with. Would have liked to see more photographs on the bag I had chosen, however I was able to do this elsewhere before making the purchase with Roys.
Click and Collect ought to have been easy for a friend who lives in Cringleford but there was some delay, whether by PayPal, MasterCard or Roy’s I’ve no idea. My friend arrived at the Lodden Road Garden Centre before my payment had been credited through the system. He says the staff were lovely and he was happy to go back a couple of days later.
Great service.
Fast delivery and easy to use site
It does the job however I wish it was more rigid
Good price, arrived quickly and was well liked by the birthday recipient
Very good delivery service
Easy to place order, pay & pick up would have got 5* if they did delivery
The product (a Russell and Hobbs kettle) was fairly priced, it was well packed and delivery was speedy.
Very prompt delivery
ordered online no issues with collection excellent staff.
Friendly store
I love Roys and am a very frequent visitor. Naturally with lockdown visiting the department store is not an option so to be able to order online was a nice surprise. My item came in very good condition and very well packed but compared to other companies the delivery seems a bit pricey and took a long while to come. I realise Roys are not really set up for this method so am still pleased with my item. Thank you.
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.89 based on 4,054 reviews