Roys of Wroxham Reviews

Read Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

iiiiiiiiii
The store had no real system for on-line orders.I had my order number but the store doesn’t use the order numbers,They ask you what product you ordered and try and find it.They found my Lego but couldn’t find my name on the computer.Waited nearly 30 minutes for the deputy manager to come and sort this out .She didn’t speak to me ,In fact she ignored me ,the shop floor worker was left to apologise to me she was very nice but a bit simple like must of the staff in that store
Great product and super fast delivery. Will definitely use again . Thank you
didnt realise Roys did a click and collect service which was as quick and easy as Amazon with no problems at all for my purchase one happy customer
Ordered on line. Very easy.
Excellent service.
Excellent service speedy good website and customer service.
10/10! Instant reply to my query for a specific colour product. Arrived in timely manner!
I used to shop in Roys many years ago, when we lived in Norfolk. We now live in Cumbria, but I was delighted to see that Roys stocked the exact William Morris design place-mats I was looking for, and for the best price! They arrived very quickly, and are even better quality than I had expected, so thank you Roys ..... I'll be back!
Excellent service and quick delivery.
Excellent, tho the delivery was a large box and just left outside my house when no body was in? I'd question your service....
No problems great thanks buy from again
Great customer service. Fast delivery, reasonable pricing. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them in the future.
My order arrived the next day and I'm very happy with my purchase.
Not received my order yet so cannot comment on product. Can comment on delivery as I ordered it at 9:50am 7 days ago and I have still not received it. On my order it states delivery will be two working days if it’s ordered before 11am. So I ordered it last Wednesday so should of had it on Friday. Still not had it and it is now Wednesday. But I received this request for feedback??
6 table mats delivered promptly and in perfect condition, Thanks.
Great service and excellent speedy delivery at competitive prices
Quick delivery and quality items...very happy
Very good service.
Very pleased with the puppet.
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.88 based on 4,270 reviews