Roys of Wroxham Reviews

Based on 4,397 reviews
Read Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

No hassle - well packaged and a speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend and will use again . Thank you.
Amazing service! Would highly recommend!
Great service, received the items quickly.
Not used product (pool) yet however service and delivery were excellent. Happy to support regional store which sells goods at a competitive price.
Very efficient service, thank you
Really good value, speedy delivery using easily recyclable packaging.
Super simple website to use, speedy delivery & great communication. Would definitely buy from here again.
Excellent price and fast delivery, arrived on time
First assistant I asked where to collect my click and collect order (ground floor) was so lovely and helpful, and said i could collect my order from her when i had finished. I went up to first floor to browse and remembered that there was an item I had forgotten to get off the shelf on ground floor. I went to get said item. Went to pay and asked if I could collect my click and collect order. She rudely told me that you can't collect said orders on ground floor and had to go to girst floor. I'm disabled and on crutches with a thumb and wrist support on. This was unfair! I did make a complaint to the lovely assistant on first floor. She couldn't have been more helpful. I have been coming to Roy's of Wroxham for over 20 years whilst on holiday, but am now a local and never received any horrible experiences before. This lady that gave poor customer service has made me think twice about asking any member of staff for help.
Good company to deal with very pleased with my purchase of a Barbour jacket at a very good price
Bought steamer for daughter. It had to be genuine stainless steel as some things so labelled are not. She Tested with a magnate which didn't budge or slide ,daughter pleased with my choice for her.
These shoes are so nice, perfect for my husbands swollen feet, easy to get on and off. Fabulous price . As for Roys the shop was amazing the meat counter was amazing and the staff were so pleasant especially on the tills and in the café where they served up a delicious panini for us. 100% top store in wroxham will be back again soon
The products were good and arrived on time.
Excellent price
recommended
Five star service as usual.
Very fast and efficient service
Item purchased was average quality and did raise some worries, but knowing the roy’s guarantee is good am reassured
Ordering from Roy’s was easy & parcel arrived quickly. Unfortunately the jacket had to be returned as colour not same as photo on website. Otherwise excellent.
Brilliant service and a good price
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.87 based on 4,397 reviews