Roys of Wroxham Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Roys of Wroxham

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

"Item arrived quickly, as described and in working order. Would recommend."
"I was impressed by the prompt service."
"Ordered online and 1st part of delivery excellent. 2nd part took 3 days due to problems with the carriers, UK MAIL, who failed to deliver twice. When the delivery was completed the packaging had been damaged. Roys did their best but carriers let them down."
"Very happy with my purchase. Fast delivery"
"Phoned with a few questions about the product, and they rang back with the answers the same morning. The lady we spoke to was very friendly and helpful, and when the product arived there were 2 free travel containers for the blender that I had not expected The last time I bought this blender it was £149.99, and at Roys, I paid over a hundred pounds less. My husband was so surprised, he even rang to check that it was not reconditioned, which is was not."
"Great service"
"Excellent service Goods well packaged and arrived in 24 hours"
"Managed to get free delivery as ordered over £40 which was nice. Everything fine, thank you."
"i ordereda yub of bloodbone garden fertiliser for my allotment,when i arrived it had been damaged in transit and the tub had split,losing some of its content into the outer box.When my father contacted then to inform them,they immediately sent another one with out any problems whatsoever.That to me is A1 service.Very happy."
"Very speedy service"
"exelent service AND next day delivery"
"I bought a cordless vacuum cleaner from Roys at a far cheaper price than anywhere else on the internet ordered it on the Friday and was delivered on the Monday great price and great service, I will definitely order from them again."
"Extremely good service from the time of ordering to the time it was delivered"
"Ordering online I wasn't sure of details but a quick phone call to a very helpful lady answered my queries. The item was delivered next day and at a very competitive price. Thankyou Roys!"
"Very fast delivery, well packaged and excellent price."
"Fast delivery and excellent product"
Mrs Carly W
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, good communication and items value for money."
"Even though I called after the 1pm cut off for next day delivery (I called at 2pm), my purchase was sent out that day and I received it the very next day. Absolutely brilliant, thank you!"
Alistair H
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and helpful staff quick shipping many thanks will use again"
"Good price, speedy delivery, well packaged just what you would expect from any online sales."
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.87 based on 488 reviews