Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

Elizabeth D
Verified Buyer
"Service was excellent. Quick delivery and all packed securely . Took advantage of a special offer and goods are reasonably priced with good choices"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered a penguin game for my daughters penguin themed party. Great price and fantastic delivery!"
"Great price and prompt delivery. Cheapest I've seen. Very happy. Would recommend"
"Pleasant easy transaction/service/price"
"Googled prices of several and Roy’s came up quite a bit cheaper on majority. Very happy with goods and the service/fast dispatch as well. Would definitely keep an eye on their site to gauge their sale prices etc. Lovely leaflet enclosed explaining how the company started etc. It’s old fashioned service which has kept up with the times. Can’t beat that!"
"My daughter was happy with her fuzzy felt glitter princess and delivered on time very happy with item"
"Good products at great prices"
"Excellent product at a very reasonable price. Came safely packed and quick delivery. Good to see practical pricing rather than inflated prices. Thank you"
"Prompt delivery andd iteeem as describeed.. lovved the historical leaflet."
"Excellent value for money. Arrived earlier than anticipated , it was well packaged & undamaged. I would recommend this product & the company."
"Fast delivery"
"Excellent customer services through email. Arranged courier collection of faulty electrical and refunded my PayPal the day they received it back. I would buy from them again. The manufacturer box had been unopened. Was definitely brand new. Packaging and free courier delivery was also excellent."
"On arrive the goods were incomplete, I tried to telephone the help line & each time I got through I was cut off. In desperation I telephoned the manufacturers, where a very helpful customer services young lady went out of her way to post the missing parts which arrived very promptly. Nil points for Roys 8 out of 10 for T & G the manufacturers (they got it wrong but sorted it out well). I would not use Roys online again."
Good Morning,

We apologise for this experience you have had. Unfortunately we have recently been experiencing problems with our phones so that is more than likely the reason you were unable to get through to us.
We do alternatively have an email address; enquires@roys.co.uk which you can contact us on if you ever have any other problems in the future.

Apologies again.

Kind regards,

Roys Customer Service Team
"Great competitive price and fast delivery very pleased."
"Great price.well packed. Delivery on time .excellent service. Would use again."
"Cheapest on the net and delivered the next day to Portsmouth. Excellent service, excellent price, and an excellent company. Thank you."
"Fantastic 5*******"
"Very fast efficient service, received product quickly"
"Item Ordered was delivered on time and was just as described"
"Good efficient service"