Roys of Wroxham Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Roys of Wroxham

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

Would you deal with us again? yes
"They supplied my item via tracked post in quick time. On returning the item as it was not as required they have initiated a full refund to my card once the item had been returned undamaged to them. All correspondence was also first class."
Would you deal with us again? yes
"I bought an inflatable car wash for my son, but unfortunately the product was faulty - no fault of Roys at all. I emailed them to request a replacement and they responded almost immediately and arranged delivery of a replacement and return of the old one at no cost to me. Brilliant, polite, efficient customer service throughout and the original price for the product was far better than anywhere else. Highly recommend and would use them again in an instant."
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Quick service good value will definitely use again thank you"
Would you deal with us again? yes
"quick delivery,reasonable charge,bargain item....what more do you need"
What can we work on? Staying in business
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery and goods as advertised."
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Very pleased with all items, thankyou"
What can we work on? caqn't think of anything that needs to be improved
What did you like best about dealing with Roys.co.uk? You've bought from us before
"goods delivered promptly"
What can we work on? Nothing!
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Goods arrived well packaged and delivery was excellent and on time."
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Item delivered the next day in time for my daughters birthday! Excellent. Would recommend"
What can we work on? Telephone receptionist put me through wrong dept and cut me off
Would you deal with us again? yes
"I found the item I wanted half price and needed 6qtys however online there was only 4. Customer services managed to locate an extra 2 from there Stores. They emailed me when the item was online and I brought another 4 at the great price. What a bargain and thank you for your great customer service online."
What can we work on? delivery
Would you deal with us again? yes
"I used to have a boat at Horning and having used your stores in Wroxham was suprised and pleased to see you pop up on Google when I was looking for a cutting board set. Ordered on Sunday afternoon, delivered as descibed and well packed. My only suggestion would be to keep an eye on your delivery contractor. Their e-mails suggest that I would receive an e-mail on Tuesday first thing advising of one hour delivery slot. None received and when I queried it their automated response contact was advised that any queries would be dealt within 24 hours. In the event the parcel was delivered mid afternoon but I had to stay arounf waiting for it. In my experience DPD provides the best tracked service with a time slot and on line up to the minute van positioning."
What can we work on? Nothing
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Super fast delivery. Really pleased with the item I purchased, especially as Roy's gave the best price compared to other suppliers. Thank you."
"Well packed. Prompt"
What can we work on? Nothing everything was easy to process
Would you deal with us again? yes
"They were extremely helpful with the question I had, Very pleasant. I would definitely buy from them again and very soon. very competitive prices."
What can we work on? Nothing that I can think of.
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Very friendly and helpful person on my initial contact. Goods ordered before 10.00 a.m. and they were here by 1.00 p.m. the next day. Now that is what I call excellent service."
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Excellent quality, fast delivery and good prices"
What can we work on? I didn't think about this until afterwards, but the assistant receiving it and hearing the story didn't indicate that would happen. I would like to hear that it would happen as a matter of course, and if it does not that a system now be put in place to check faulty goods
Would you deal with us again? yes
"I ordered a new Swan fan online, the web-site was easy, and the fan arrived on the following day. The fan is excellent."
What can we work on? Nothing. Super all round.
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Price was unbeatable. Delivery was extraordinarily fast and free. Product works perfectly."
Would you deal with us again? yes
"delivery and price cannot be faulted. The items are yet to be tested as they are a gift, so hopefully this weekend we should be very satisfied when they are used."
Would you deal with us again? yes
"Very Straight Forward From The Word Go 👍"
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.86 based on 692 reviews