Roys of Wroxham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roys of Wroxham
Read Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

Quick and free delivery. Lower price than amazon.
Suitcase came well packaged and was shipped speedily. Very happy with the product, unbelievable value and free shipping. This model was sold out elsewhere online, so happy to find it stocked at Roys. Thank you!
Love Roy's of Wroxham best service always. Staff were extra helpful on this occasion. I did an online order and ended up going earlier than expected so my order wasn't ready to officially collect but the staff sorted it out for me to take while I was there.Excellent.
Super quick delivery and fantastic paddle board 👍
Very impressed.. prompt despatch and delivery times.. products I ordered were high quality and better than expected.. only downside is I ordered a pepper mill and thought it was a set so had to order the salt separately.. to after realising when arrived.. good value and would recommend to anyone
Great service overall
The wilkinsons lawn edgers were delivered two days after date ordered.
Great service. Just a slight dent in the can when it arrived
Great service and very pleased with my teapot! Thank you.
Great quality glasses at a bargain price. You will not find bargains like this on amazon!
Enjoyed my shopping experience at Roy's. Friendly professional service.
Ordered item with no issue and it was packaged well and delivered on time and efficiently.. the item I ordered was in perfect condition. I’ll definitely be ordering from Roys again.
Good service and best price
All good ,delivery and service and product as I hoped for
Always like shopping at Roys but we've obviously not be able to get down to Wroxham recently so being able to buy on line has been nice. The items we bought were the best price we could find on line and the delivery was fast. Would recommend Roys to anyone.
excellent service
Great Barbour boots, as described. Fast service and delivery
Wide range of products. Excellent service.
Absolutely first class service.. Excellent prices and quick delivery.
Bought as a gift, so hoping for a good response. However Roy’s ordering and delivery were excellent and had stock at a very good price whereas other suppliers were more expensive and out of stock. I will certainly use them again.
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.89 based on 4,073 reviews