Roys of Wroxham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roys of Wroxham
Read Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

I purchased a Crackle Ball Reindeer Scene Christmas decoration. The item was delivered swiftly by DHL. The item I received lights up and it is a lovely Christmas decoration.
Roys of Wroxham 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Great Items but very Poor on line purchase. The Items were showing available when I purchased, but took 2 days and me ringing for staff to let me to pick up from store. When I was in the store they were unaware of how to complete an On Line Order. I had to show them in the end. Perhaps better training might help.
Duvet cover arrived quickly and it was very competitively priced.
Very impressed the order was swiftly executed and goods delivered in immaculate condition.Would use again whenever possible.
Excellent service, immediate response when I had sent a query regarding my delivery. Would definitely buy from Roy’s again.
Despatched promptly but had terrible problems with DHL (no fault of Roys). I rung customer services and explained my problem. The person I spoke to took my phone number and said to me to give him a couple of minutes to find out what was happening. 20 minutes later he rang back explaining what had gone wrong and problem had been sorted. Parcel then arrived as promised. Best customer service that I have come across, even more so as it wasn't their problem to solve.
Rang the store and spoke to a lovely young man who said that he would watch for my online order and ensure that I got a Santa Claus decoration for my grandson. Sure enough my Santa arrived and am looking forward to putting it in my hallway for my grandson to clap and activate! Thank you!
Fantastic customer service! I contacted them about an item which was out of stock on-line and they responded within minutes saying that 2 more had been made available. I replied thanking them and confirming I’d placed an order and they sent a nice reply back. A very responsive organisation who made me feel I really was a valued customer. Would thoroughly recommend them.
I was very impressed with the service I've had from Roy's - they were brilliant. I've been telling all my friends about how good they were, and would highly recommend them. I had to find a swimming/paddling pool for my daughter's birthday. Though, all the big online retailers were out of stock. I saw that they had stock on amazon, I phoned them up and they were great - they found just what I needed in one of their shops and sent it out next day delivery. The price was also super competitive. My daughter was over the moon that she had such a great pool to play in at her party. Thank you Roys!
Item came very quickly, exactly as described & extremely well packed. Very Very happy :)
Our microwave suddenly passed away and I needed to replace it as quickly and effortlessly as possibly. I had recently seen your advertising sheet in the local paper and remembered the microwave was on sale. It took no time to create an account and place the order. Delivery was the next day. I am still getting used to it but very pleased with it. A Happy customer.
I found the ordering online very easy and straight forward when I bought a Dyson handheld vacuum recently. Jenny, Customer Services contacted me to let me know when my purchase would be delivered and it arrived on time. Exceptional service and wouldn't hesitate to order again. Thank you.
Good Afternoon Thank you so much for your review of the shopping experience you received with us - our colleague Jenny will be very happy to hear your praise, and we will make sure her manager know this too! We really hope to see you again so at roys.co.uk, and hope you enjoy your purchase! Kind Regards Roys Website Team
liked the product, my daughter loved it -when she opens her top drawer the spuddy ball goes `wahoo`-very entertaining thank you Alan
Excellent mattress and very good service come on time just perfect highly recommended 5 stars Top quality iron vaporela 5 stars *****
Fast delivery. Easy purchase. Pleasantly surprised.
Brought a doll for my granddaughter, we had a problem with the postage but Roys sorted it out very efficiently for me. I was very impressed.
I would definitely recommend Roy's of Wroxham for excellent service with great products at competitive prices. I love my new kitchen worktop saver and would return again in the future. Thank you Roy's.
Roy has done a great job . Great items at fantastic prices and a very good delivery service . I will buy off Roy again .
Roys of Wroxham 5 star review on 12th February 2017
Really pleased with my item. Was the cheapest around, packaged well and arrived quickly :o)
Exceptional service. Will definitely use Roy's again.
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.89 based on 4,056 reviews