Roys of Wroxham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roys of Wroxham
Read Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

Excellent service at a great price.
Roys provided first class service, quick and efficient purchase experience and a fast delivery. Perfect. I will shop with them again.
The parcel arrived very swiftly and was just what I wanted. Thank you Susie
Great quality items, no scratches, well packaged and a quick order to delivery time.
Excellent service, delivery and the peony stands were perfect for what I was looking for. Unbeatable price well.
Having ordered a Water butt stand on line I did expect it to have been ready to pick up the next day, but it wasn’t ready and had to wait about 20 mins for staff to fetch it. I will not order on click and collect again. No time saving!
Quick response and delivery
Slow delivery
Delayed delivery time. Lack of communication
Good morning, Thank you for your posting your review. We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the time your order. As a gesture of goodwill and to apologise for the delay, we have refunded your postage costs. You will receive an automated email to confirm this refund shortly. Again please accept our sincere apologies. Kind regards, Roys Customer Service Team
1st online click and collect order. No problems. Kept updated through process. Would use again.
I ordered a kettle click & collect and paid for it the day before. When I went to collect it I was told that it hadn't arrived and I would have to come back later. I pointed out that the web page said there were 3 in stock, my order was quickly found. The staff were all lovely and very helpful, I didn't have to wait long in the end. Love Roys, what a great store.
Product delivered quickly and in very good condition.
Very easy and seamless transaction. Item arrived on time, well packaged and in good condition. Couldn’t ask for more 😄
Excellent service and I was able to get the large quantity I needed.
Ordered a Swan teasmade. Easy to order, competitive price, delivery was quick and came well packaged. Machine works well. Only complaint was it came with no instructions on how to use. Rang customer services but they are only dealing with emails. Managed to figure it out after a bit of googling. Overall pleased with purchase.
Excellent prices. Quality products. But very slow dispatch. Pity
Item was delivered as per order and a good price.
Great range, competitive pricing and quick delivery. Highly recommend!
Great service and delivery
First class service and competitively priced ! Thank you Roy’s if Wroxham.
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.88 based on 4,120 reviews