Roys of Wroxham Reviews

Read Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

Nothing to say
Love this windspinner, but the bearings are very lose and I feel it wont last very long. Had one before which was quite solid, but this one very wobbly. Would have returned it, but too much hassle. Time will tell. 🤔
I ordered 2 items so that there was only one postage to pay. After I’d placed the order got an email to say the butter dish was out of stock. So if I was to order it against from you I’d like free postage
I was disappointed that there was a scratch on the light although it was brand new. I hope it wasn't a demo one that you boxed up! Also the base needed to be pushed in as it was out of alignment. It hadn't been fitted properly. Otherwise happy with light. Also no postage and packing was a bonus.
No better or no worse than any other company.
Very disappointed that my order was cancelled and the item I added on to get free delivery was the only item I recieved. I cant return this as we are still shielding as extremely vulnerable.
Fast delivery which was great! however applied the weed killer on the day it arrived on to the weeds.. Day 03 still no dead weed???
Wrong description of item no two heat settings as per yourself write up
Good quick delivery, but lense was broken on indicator panel of trailer board, did send an email, but fortunately we had spare one from old board
Product arrived in excellent condition but the postage was quite expensive. For the price of the postage I would expect the product to arrive next day or the day after but it took several days.
Still haven't received my goods
Good morning, Thank you for your review. We can see this has been delivered on the 23rd April at 12.21. Kind regards Roys
Cheap little watering can, handy size, good value, but the rose does not fit very well.
I am not sure if it was due to Roy's packaging or couriers transportation but two plastic containers within the box were smashed which meant I had to transfer contents to other containers on receipt of package
I haven’t received my items yet or had notification, except from Roy’s ,to tell me when I’m parcel is arriving. It’s not Roys that’s a problem it’s the delivery company
I purchased four items online. A day or so later I was emailed to say that one of the item was not available and a refund was issued. When the parcel arrived there was a further missing item. I had to email twice before this was acknowledged and a refund issued for the second missing item.
Ordered a kettle and toaster which they put the wrong address on so the parcel went missing. However, contacted Roy’s and they rectified the problem, contacted the courier and the problem was solved.
Ordered item as it was best price. However their stock taking was not the best as they emailed a few days later to say it was out of stock. They did refund very quickly but was a waste of my time.
Item was well priced... Delivery was shocking.. purchased on Sunday was eventually delivered 5.55pm on Wednesday. Although I know this was down to TNT, it's still not good enough... My daughter missed out on her pool party with her friends due to the lateness of the delivery...
The delivery time was great literally the next day The pump for the pool is not so great and the ladder seems a bit unsturdy
The actual toy was fine however the packaging was damaged but to late to return. Fortunately it was for my grandson .
Good Afternoon Thank you for your email and we are sorry that you were not happy with the condition of the item - all of our products can be returned for a full refund, or in many cases replaced if there are damages involved. However, we have not had any contact from you since the order was delivered, until this negative review - if you had contacted us we could have resolved the issue for you. Kind Regards Roys Customer Service Team.
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.89 based on 4,056 reviews