Ride + Glide Reviews

5.0
Based on 882 reviews
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Happy to say that my experience with Ride and Glide has been a positive one. I had initially experienced a couple of issues that I believed were to turn out to be a nightmare, however, this wasn't the case, the polite people at Ride and Glide addressed my concerns in a timely manner and kept me up to date with the progress of my return at regular intervals. Its very difficult to find a good company, one you can trust, one with integrity.. as a result of my interaction with Ride and Glide, even though initially problematic, after a quick resolution, I returned to purchase my partners scooter from them. I'm a happy customer with a quality product from what I now consider to be a reputable entity! Thank you Ride and Glide for your service!
Awesome service by the guys at Ride + Glide! the communication through webchat was faultless and my Onewheel Pint arrived the very next day. will definitely use them again in the future.
I ordered a zero 9, but due to covid it was delayed for some months. During this time, ride and glide kept me updated, and when i finally got tired of waiting and asked for a refund they responded withtin 10 minutes, and i had the money in my account within days. I give 5 stars for customer service, and would definetly use again and recommend to others!
My experience with the Zero 10x. I'll try not to leave any details out so its going to be a long read. The Zero 10x has got some real power to it. It has 3 modes "gear" 1,2 and 3 which are accessible on the accelerations display screen. It also has eco/turbo mode and single/dual mode so you have a fee options to set it at a speed you find suits your ride. These are yellow and red buttons on the left side of the handle bars and easy to thumb press while still holding the handle. The z10x is very responsive to the thimb acceleration, it doesn't mess about even in eco. I have managed 36 miles using majority eco and dual mode for steep inclines only. All while riding on a variety of terrain, smooth cycle paths, dirt road tracks, gravel and small tracks with a large amount of different sized rocks. The max speed i have achieved is 25mph and i have no doubt a braver, lighter rider could easily hit 35mph. I find the suspension extremely effective, i barely feel small holes and it can easily handle holes and bumps on the larger side without causing discomfort. The board is nice and wide which helps with balance and stability. It also has a foot rest on the back of the board to relieve strain on your arms when accelerating super fast which i really appreciate and utilised many times on my rides. The z10x is a nice looking scooter, its a little heavy and the folding mechanism is a bit of a pain but i rarely fold it up anyway as we have secure storage. It takes a good 12 hours to charge to full so when you're running on your last bar of battery just plug ir in overnight and it'll be fully charged by morning. The brakes are very good, I found out the hard way when having to do an emergency stop the first day i got it delivered because a car pulled out and i went flying over the handle bars having pressed the brake a little too fast 😩😅 I woukd suggest getting a decent mounted headlight as the front lights aren't great. The brake lights are super bright which is essential obviously. The board sits quite high of the ground so you'll feel really tall when riding, not sure whether its a pro or a con particularly but i thought I'd mention it. All in all, i had a very comfortable ride and would recommend the Zero 10x to anyone looking for a mid range electric scooter wanting acceleration, speed and range.
If your in the market for an electric scooter buy from these guys . Polite , friendly and awesome customer service Can’t fault them
The guys at ride and glide really give you their time. Having spoken to them on a couple of occasions I had the confidence to place an order without a test drive or even seeing the Zero 10X. Received in the estimate delivery slot and boy was I pleased when I saw it, this scooter doesn’t disappoint! Great quality, smooth with insane performance. It’s a fast learning curve, I’m a total novice (use to high performance motorcycles) but this scooter is so stable and responsive, it’s amazing fun. Thanks
The crew at R+G were ace, couldn’t be more helpful. Plenty of time to try out the various models, no pressure to choose, went away , came back , tried out the kit again , and then took away my onewheeler. Couldn’t be happier. Cheers
Excellent communication, from placing the order 5 Star all the way. You always know when your parcel will be delivered. I even new the drivers name
Got a pint fender and bumper kit. Quick delivery. Not a bad word to say about them
I had done a lot of research and decided I wanted to buy a Mate e-bike. Found Ride + Glide and booked a demo. Great communication/feedback even at this stage from Peter, Pierre and Pascal. The demo proved to be a revelation and made choosing a particular model simple thanks to Pascal's patience and advice. Chose a colour and found a helmet that suited my shape head and placed my order there and then (Friday afternoon)! Peter advised me that everything will be delivered by next Thursday as they had to get both the Mate bike and the helmet into stock. Imagine how delighted I was when I got an email from R + G and DPD on Tuesday saying the delivery was scheduled for Wednesday! I had a couple of questions once it all arrived (very well packaged) which were answered immediately over the phone. Great company, run but very knowledgeable and friendly people but above all they set expectations and then exceed them - so rare for most nowadays...
I dealt with Amy and Will at Ride and Glide and I’ve got to say that their customer service was excellent. Big thumbs up for Ride and Glide and Amy and Will. It’s rare that dealing with a company leaves one feeling copacetic, but this bunch of eco green personal electric vehicle heads did just that.
Very professional and courteous people, next working day delivery tracked with DPD. I couldn't be happier with my Wolf King+
So my Super 73 bike is epic, but I already knew it would be, I’m writing this review for those like me who buy tech and value proper feedback from real no bs real world buyers, the guys at R&G give really do. care about their customers, they are a small dedicated team and in my experience when they say they are going to do something, they do it... in this mad world that’s enough for me... thanks R&G...
I am new to the scooter world but I can honestly say that this machine is the best thing I have ever bought. Service was great And delivery was prompt.
Ride + Glide 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Ordered super 73 S2 on Saturday delivered Tuesday few issues with DPD care of package was shocking. Bike was in good order, just waiting for free cover to arrive. Been waiting for email response all day hopefully they will respond soon. 👍🇬🇧
Great bunch of guys ,easy to deal with and really fast to get you your stuff there is no messing about with this shop you buy you get with in 24h simple..... I ordered the super73 s2 and its awesome So you guys get a 10 out of 10 from me and will deffo be using again.. Many thanks Tony s
Ordered the hinge bracket & damper for my Mantis, fits perfect and came the next day! Amazing! A***
I just experienced a very nice customer service and a very quick delivery. I got my package to Denmark in four days. and when i lost a charger plug for my newly bought Onewheel pint I was very kindly offered a replacement. all in all a very nice experience shopping here.
Ordered my onewheel pint and it arrived within 2 days with updates along the way,best purchase ever! Just ordered some accessories for the pint a month later and it arrived in less than 24 hours, amazing service! Could not recommended more!
I purchased a OneWheel Pint from ride and glide and it was a perfect experiance. The staff were incredibly helpful and gave advice on helmets and sizing. Came exceptionally quick and was exactly what i was hoping for. Will absolutely use the company to buy any of my future OneWheel Products.
Ride + Glide is rated 4.95 based on 882 reviews