Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Happy to say that my experience with Ride and Glide has been a positive one. I had initially experienced a couple of issues that I believed were to turn out to be a nightmare, however, this wasn't the case, the polite people at Ride and Glide addressed my concerns in a timely manner and kept me up to date with the progress of my return at regular intervals. Its very difficult to find a good company, one you can trust, one with integrity.. as a result of my interaction with Ride and Glide, even though initially problematic, after a quick resolution, I returned to purchase my partners scooter from them. I'm a happy customer with a quality product from what I now consider to be a reputable entity! Thank you Ride and Glide for your service!
I ordered a zero 9, but due to covid it was delayed for some months.
During this time, ride and glide kept me updated, and when i finally got tired of waiting and asked for a refund they responded withtin 10 minutes, and i had the money in my account within days.

I give 5 stars for customer service, and would definetly use again and recommend to others!
My experience with the Zero 10x. I'll try not to leave any details out so its going to be a long read.

The Zero 10x has got some real power to it. It has 3 modes "gear" 1,2 and 3 which are accessible on the accelerations display screen.
It also has eco/turbo mode and single/dual mode so you have a fee options to set it at a speed you find suits your ride.
These are yellow and red buttons on the left side of the handle bars and easy to thumb press while still holding the handle.
The z10x is very responsive to the thimb acceleration, it doesn't mess about even in eco.
I have managed 36 miles using majority eco and dual mode for steep inclines only. All while riding on a variety of terrain, smooth cycle paths, dirt road tracks, gravel and small tracks with a large amount of different sized rocks.
The max speed i have achieved is 25mph and i have no doubt a braver, lighter rider could easily hit 35mph.
I find the suspension extremely effective, i barely feel small holes and it can easily handle holes and bumps on the larger side without causing discomfort.
The board is nice and wide which helps with balance and stability. It also has a foot rest on the back of the board to relieve strain on your arms when accelerating super fast which i really appreciate and utilised many times on my rides.
The z10x is a nice looking scooter, its a little heavy and the folding mechanism is a bit of a pain but i rarely fold it up anyway as we have secure storage.
It takes a good 12 hours to charge to full so when you're running on your last bar of battery just plug ir in overnight and it'll be fully charged by morning.
The brakes are very good, I found out the hard way when having to do an emergency stop the first day i got it delivered because a car pulled out and i went flying over the handle bars having pressed the brake a little too fast 😩😅
I woukd suggest getting a decent mounted headlight as the front lights aren't great. The brake lights are super bright which is essential obviously.
The board sits quite high of the ground so you'll feel really tall when riding, not sure whether its a pro or a con particularly but i thought I'd mention it.
All in all, i had a very comfortable ride and would recommend the Zero 10x to anyone looking for a mid range electric scooter wanting acceleration, speed and range.
If your in the market for an electric scooter buy from these guys . Polite , friendly and awesome customer service
Can’t fault them
The guys at ride and glide really give you their time. Having spoken to them on a couple of occasions I had the confidence to place an order without a test drive or even seeing the Zero 10X. Received in the estimate delivery slot and boy was I pleased when I saw it, this scooter doesn’t disappoint! Great quality, smooth with insane performance. It’s a fast learning curve, I’m a total novice (use to high performance motorcycles) but this scooter is so stable and responsive, it’s amazing fun. Thanks
I just experienced a very nice customer service and a very quick delivery. I got my package to Denmark in four days. and when i lost a charger plug for my newly bought Onewheel pint I was very kindly offered a replacement. all in all a very nice experience shopping here.
Ordered my onewheel pint and it arrived within 2 days with updates along the way,best purchase ever! Just ordered some accessories for the pint a month later and it arrived in less than 24 hours, amazing service! Could not recommended more!
I purchased a OneWheel Pint from ride and glide and it was a perfect experiance. The staff were incredibly helpful and gave advice on helmets and sizing. Came exceptionally quick and was exactly what i was hoping for. Will absolutely use the company to buy any of my future OneWheel Products.
I pre-ordered my OneWheel XR a while back, after reading many comments on various forums citing these guys as the ones to go for with regard to an order of a big ticket item like this!

I had to wait a while, not their fault (just a backlog of orders / pandemic delays etc), although I was not at all disappointed as they are extremely professional, polite, courteous, knowledgeable, chatty and friendly on the phone. They gave me a lead-time of mid to end of September so imagine my surprise when, on holiday abroad, I got a DPD courier notification on my phone on September 1!!!!

It arrived bang on time, taken in my a nice neighbour, and when I got home I found two well wrapped/taped boxes; one for the onewheel XR (and extra backpack id bought added in) and one for the accessories pack.

Both RIde + Glide and OneWheel offer excellent service and it was a joy to setup the device today!

I have no hesitation in recommending Ride+Glide at all for either the OneWheel or anything else.

Thanks

Leigh
TilleyTech | tilleytech.com
Recently used Ride+Glide for some accessories for my slightly older Onewheel Plus. I ordered the Mafia bag, however I did not like the bag when it arrived. I spoke with Peter on the phone, with no issues refunding the money if I sent the item back. Explained I am in need of a bag with pockets as I am building the Vamp&Ride kit. Super friendly, and knowledgeable regarding Onewheels and Euc. I will be using them again and highly recommend to UK Floaters / EUC-ers!
Really competitive price, customer service was great, I ordered an item on back order and they where able to tell me when it was due in and when it would be dispatched
Spoke to these guys on the phone and they were super helpful with my Onewheel order, it arrived next day and I even visited the store for a helmet sizing issue they resolved hassle free.
Great service. Pre-ordered a Onewheel+ XR off them, the day after it was back in stock I received it! Unfortunately Future Motion didn't send them the balck rail guards, but Ride + Glide, tried to call and emailed me offering a refund for them, or a choice of a different colour. Great, fast service! Would reccomend!
Just received my pint , slick service and good communication throughout, now unboxing so happy days
Great service and personal customer care. They upgraded my kaabo mantis pro with a hinge kit and dampner!! Great technician and a lovely place to hang out!
Ordered on a bank holiday weekend on the Saturday. By the Wednesday I had received my delivery. Once I had got my pint all set up and running I couldn’t stop. It’s such an addiction. Love the product and love the service from ride and glide!
If you haven’t got a one wheel you’re missing out.
Ordered a Dualtron Mini last month and it finally arrived a few days ago. Well worth the wait and what a solid machine, it laughs in the face of hills. Battery life is amazing as I finished a 22 mile ride and still had 67% remaining. Loads of room on the deck plate and bumps are a thing of the past. Top customer service. Thanks guys 👍
I was recently let down by 2 previous companies regarding the purchase of a Zero 10x scooter. Whilst searching the internet, I found Ride + Glide in Worthing. I phoned them up and was told they had them in stock. I drove 80 miles to to make the purchase and was glad I did. I was there for an hour and a half (trying their demo model), chatting and so on. Pete was the guy who helped me with everything, including setting up my scooter.Nothing was too much trouble and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again...ten out of ten 👍
Fantastic service, great website and I thought the phone call to thank me for my order and tell me that it was on its way was a fabulous personal touch. Can’t wait to ride my Onewheel Pint...!
Firstly, the ordering process was slick and easy!

I ordered on Wednesday night and my Onewheel arrived on Friday!

It's a fantastic product provided by a fantastic company.

Would highly recommend.