Ride + Glide Reviews

5.0
Based on 882 reviews
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Ordered a Dualtron Victor and seemed decent at first however there are a number of issues that make the scooter unsafe to ride (e.g. extremely wobbly stem and brake lights barely flashing) I have contacted Ride and Glide regarding the return and I’m awaiting the refund. The issue is Dualtrons fault as they are the manufacturer. Ride and Glide has been quite helpful and will definitely change review to 5 star once my refund has been processed. Cheers (would have been nice if I didn’t have to pay both shippings as the scooter wasn’t as described)
Service and transaction was good. I even got a spare ride + guide cap with my purchase of Onewheel one. Only downside I faced was that it took almost a month to come. I imagine importing times but overall very impressed with the service
Easy to find what part I needed exactly process was smooth will definitely be ordering again.
Super quick delivery, just as well. I've been putting off getting a pint for 3 years! Should've bought one sooner, only been on short rides so far but it's great fun. A bit disappointed to open the package to find some of the wrapping already removed and by the looks of it, the tyre been taken around the shop floor but it's all working well.
You Will Never Ever Buy An Electric Scooter That Ticks All The Boxes, No Matter How Much You Pay For It. But What You Get With The VSETT 10+ Is A Scooter That Has An Excellent All Round Build Quality, Has A Top Speed Of Up To And Over 40 MPH, And Costs Less Than Two Thousand Pounds. This Equals A Good Deal At A Reasonable Price. I Believe You Will Struggle To Find A Better Scooter On The Market Today Than The VSETT 10+ , I Give It 4.9 Out Of 5 Stars. Now That`s An Honest Review.
Website user friendly and polite staff over the phone. Would recommend
I thought the onewheel XR+ would come with the fender wheel cover but it didn't so I had to purchase one
Fast delivery and great quality item
Easy to use site fast delivery and quality product,job done will use again 😁👍🏻
I was happy with the promptness of my delivery, the only thing I will say is my rear fender was the same size as my front fender, but the damaged rear fender I removed from my Zero 10X electric scooter was wider, so I am not sure if the incorrect part was sent out, the part still fit satisfactory, so that may remain a mystery, but I was generally happy with my ride + glide experience.
Nice store for scooters
Happy with product,but disappointed we did not receive fast charger with order although I was assured it would be sent as soon as they had a delivery.
Very well laid out abd interactive website, standard secure checkout, free delivery on order, very fast delivery with delivery time that was actuate. Only thing is they shipped extra parts a day later which is a bit of a waste. Product was exactly what I ordered and I'm very happy with it.
I am very satisfied with my purchase
My son loves his onewheel - it has given him a new lease of outdoor life! The purchase was pretty painless affair, and arrived fairly quickly, and did get good communications from them when I enquired! No issues at all.
Good company
Had to send it Bak after a day hopefully when come Bak it ok
Efficient in refunding
Ordering was easy, my Onewheel arrived fine. Had a nice back and forth email chat with Pierre about our eBoards. Always nice to get that human touch. No need to test customer services yet, but I chose these guys as the reviews said it all. Can't give 5 stars for just ordering and receiving, so only time will tell, but confident I bought from the right place.
Efficient and helpful sales and service
Ride + Glide is rated 4.95 based on 882 reviews