Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Great customer support and delivery om time promised.
I ordered a Pint on back order and Ride + Glide were initially responsive letting me know that they expected delivery over the next day or two. However, after a week I hadn't heard anything more so I followed up. Almost immediately they sent my order out via next day delivery.

Overall I'm happy with the service at Ride + Glide, and I'm really enjoying my Pint so far!
Very quick and efficient delivery.
Could have used a few installation instructions for the pint rails I bought but apart from that all fine
Ordered a onewheel pint from from ride and glide on the 2nd of November as they claimed delivery by ‘early November’. This then became ‘mid November’, then later November’. Unfortunately, I had to proactively message them time the due date had passed to ask for an update. I understand that the goods had not arrived from onewheel, but messaging your waiting customers would be nice. The wheel finally arrived on the 8th of December- but I still got charged for my 2 day “express delivery”.
However, they do respond to queries quickly, and the board arrived in good condition. So kudos for that.
Good service from this company. Whilst delivery time was a bit longer than stated, the staff were very helpful and managed to get the bike to me for the date I required it. The Stigo bike is a great product.
Ride + Glide is rated 4.98 based on 238 reviews