Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

03300431980

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
I have spent a long while researching and pondering the purchase of a Onewheel Pint (cuz even the Pint aint cheap, know what I'm sayin?) Spending that amount of money on anything almost makes me spray viscera from my eye sockets, however Ride + Glide were awesome. I asked about UK standardised plugs on the Onewheel charger and R+G replied promptly, informing me that it is indeed a UK plug & that it comes supplied. I ordered a Pint online on a Tuesday & it arrived by 12pm the following Thursday. Needless to say I'm super happy. I will not hesitate to buy from R+G again. I already have my eye on the Skid pads...
Ordered an accessory for the one wheel pint. Very easy process with competitive prices. Delivery was really quick considering the time of year! Delivered with DPD and received an 1 hour time slot. Perfect item choice and quick delivery time would highly recommend!
These guys are awesome I ordered my onewheel Thursday evening it was at my door Saturday with free shipping, there was something missing off the order and again they shipped out next day, I can’t fault them and will deffo be buying from them again.
Asked Ride and Glide a quick question via live chat. Ordered online 2pm Thursday and was pleasantly surprised to receive my item midday Friday. Clear communication and quick delivery. Thanks guys!
I had such a great experience dealing with Ride + Glide. The guys there are super friendly and really helpful. I will definitely buy from them again!
Excellent customer service, can’t be faulted, fast next day delivery. I pre-ordered my Onewheel pint with these guys and they were with me all the way. Awesome job!
The guys that run the place are about as helpful and friendly as they come. They kept me constantly updated on an order from overseas. Would highly recomnend
I really enjoyed all of my interactions with Ride + Glide, they were always very friendly, helpful and prompt. I cannot recomend them enough. Ashley.
Super fast delivery of my super fast new Boosted Rev! These guys know what they’re talking about, recommended.
Super fast delivery of my super fast new Boosted Rev! Nice guys, that know what they’re talking about.
Exellent service, will be buying from again,many thanks
Ride and Glide were really nice to deal with when purchasing my Super73 SG1 . Pete was very helpful and knowledgeable about the model and my order arrived in just a few days. Extremely happy with the bike and would be confident about recommending R+G to others !
Great Customer Service - Got my Boosted Rev from them. Always happy help.
Cannot fault Pete and Pascal's enthusiasm and knowledge of PLEVs. When contemplating the purchase of a onewheel they were both extremely helpful in guiding me with my decision and kept me well informed regarding delivery. Five star service and a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.
First called them up to ask them advice about the mellow boards. They were really knowledgable about the products and the demo was a really relaxed experienced. Loving my new Mellow cruiser and will be back!! Thanks R&G!!
These guys are really easy to buy from. Super helpful and a wicked selection of high end products:-) I never felt rushed and the demo was really relaxed. The super73sg1 was a real treat to myself!!
Had my first experience with Ride +Glide couldn’t be happier with the service I got 👍 I purchased The Boosted Rev which I’m so happy with and I got a helmet free with my purchase which was a added bonus Thanks Darren 🛴👌
Great service from the guys! The Boosted Rev is a top quality scooter! Thanks Ride and Glide!
V good. Will use again
Very quick delivery and easy transaction. Happy with purchase!
Ride + Glide is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews