Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Website user friendly and polite staff over the phone. Would recommend
Ordered the parts for my onewheel and they arrived super quick and perfectly packaged. Well done guys super happy with the service.
Excellent customer service with fast shipping. Great products and easy to order.
Very helpful answerd all my questions. And supper speedy delivery. Will definitely be using them again
Whilst sadly DHL messed up my delivery, Ride+Glide were more than happy to help me resolve the issue and sent out a replacement order. Website was easy to use, customer care was awesome, top marks all round. Will definitely recommend Ride+Glide
Fine
Very fast delivery onewheel came in 2 days The website is very easy to use and has a nice selection of stuff to buy
So far I have bought 2 ebikes and an EUC from Ride&Glide. I have nothing but positive things to say about my shopping experience with them. They have kept me up to date with the shipping processes & I’ve experienced excellent customer service from the team there. I look forward to doing business with them again in the future. Thanks guys 🤙🏽
This is by far the best scooter shop🏆Incredible customers service and fantastic support😀Sunshine Amy in customers support is one of a kind 🤩fast shipping handling and reply on phone and mail😀
Excellent customer service Straight forward ordering Express delivery Fabulous. Highly recommended
Excellent, efficient and friendly service from the boys and girls at ride & glide, very happy with our 2 MATE bikes.
eccellente
Great service. Will need to open delivery and check all is good. Had to hide from son as it’s Xmas present. Fast delivery
Really happy with my purchase from Ride And Glide and would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy an escooter online.
I purchased my Dualtron mini from Ride and Glide's web site. I ordered at 8.30am Monday morning and a UPS guy was standing at my door on Wednesday at 3.30 pm with a scooter in his hands. Not only was the Scooter in perfect order but to see my order arrive after only 2 days from another country blew my mind. Ride and Glide went way above and beyond the call of duty regarding my specific order and how they fulfilled it, on top of the first class service. I genuinely cant praise Ride and Glide enough, excellent all round.
Amazing scooter arrived in perfect condition, easy to set up, I couldn't be happier about commuting to work on this beast. Keep up the good work !!
Bought Dualtron Thunder. Absolutely fast as a rocket into space. Fantastic purchase. Solid and sturdy framework. Very forgiving over rough terrain. Great lighting. Would recommend. Courier was not helpful at all sadly.
Great service and fantastic product. I also got a free hat :)
Fantastic service I originally ordered a wolf warrior king gt but changed my mind as it was a bit pricey and concerned of its weight so I asked to change it for wolf warrior X pro as it was a bit lighter and still a great scooter for the price ride+glide go above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience shopping and after sales is also great they always respond to emails thank you I'm sure I will be shopping again soon
Quick delivery. Good at responding to queries. Seems a good business
Ride + Glide is rated 4.96 based on 716 reviews