Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Top customer service, new toy had a manufacturing defect, guys n gals at ride + glide got it sorted double quick. 10/10, A1, most excellent, etc.
Rang Tuesday re enquiry about SUPER73 RX .Answered all the questions I had about the bike,very honest and knowledgeable so went ahead and purchase was completely painless and received Bike today .Well done Ride and glide πŸ‘πŸ»
Recently purchased a new toy from these guys/gals. Product had a manufacturing fault. This was immediately dealt with, to my utmost satisfaction. A1 customer service. Most excellent work, keep it up
I purchased a Zero 10x 60v from Ride & Glide, after emailing/live chat back and forth with numerous questions they put my mind at ease as to what E Scooter I wanted.

Very speedy response and extremely informative on the products they sell, they really do know there stuff. There was a issue but it was out of there hands. They where happy enough to send out new parts the following day and also through in a freebie, much appreciated.

I've always been very sceptical with regards to review's but I can vouch that there reviews are true to their word.

I would not think twice about ordering from these guys again, keep up the good work.
I ordered my Zero 10x around 2.30pm on the Monday and it arrived surprisingly quick by 11.30pm on the following day.I received a discount code for my online order and also received a free Triple 8 helmet too.
Previous to my purchase I had spoke on the phone and was put at ease about the warranty and returns procedure which helped.
All in all the customer service has been first class which is what you want as these scooters are not a cheap purchase..
Overall very happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend giving R & G a call or just order online like I did.......πŸ‘....Thanks R&G.
Everything about dealing with Ride and Glide is a positive experience. The website is polished and easy to navigate. The customer service is great and the guys friendly and patient. They were also extremely helpful with processing my purchase of a Onewheel Pint (Thank you, Tasha!). No surprises there but it made the process so much easier for me. To cap off an all round positive experience, the Pint and accessories arrived much earlier than expected! Thank you, R&G.
I purchased a one wheel xr from ride and glide, it arrived very quickly with updates all the way!
Top customer device and quality product!
Very Happy! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ
Great communication with a fast professional response.
Wow what great service considering the current climate. I ordered my Onewheel at the end of last year, there were a few shipping issues to to Brexit etc but I was constantly updated and when it turned up it was really well packaged. The shop has a good range products and accessories and all staff have great attitude and product knowledge, would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Ordered the hinge bracket & damper for my Mantis, fits perfect and came the next day! Amazing! A***
Excellent service, brought two wheels from them ,great shop loads of toy to look at also great πŸ‘repair service if wheels scooters need repairs or upgrades.. can't fault them .
Great and easy purchase - order arrived really quickly and well packaged.
Would definitely recommend and use again!!!
Brilliant service all round. Responded immediately when I asked some initial questions about the One Wheel I was thinking of buying. Ordered a One Wheel Pint for Christmas for our 4 boys. It arrived very quickly, with the accessories ordered. Great service. As for the One Wheel, what a hit that has been with my boys. They love snowboarding and are constantly on the Pint.......only issue is breaking up the fights between them as to who’s shot it is!!!
Brilliant company, brilliant product and brilliant service!!!!
We discovered this amazing, generous and knowledgeable group of people while looking for help online when my stepson's electric scooter stopped working. We had bought it online and discovered it was from China but dispatched from Poland! We took it in to Ride ÷ Glide and received such high quality, friendly service. We learnt a huge amount about electric scooters which has made a difference. The problem was quickly diagnosed and fixed, we weren't even charged! Best breakdown experience ever!! This team is awesome and sell an incredible range of electric scooters, bikes, skateboards and more! They know their product! Please support them.
Fast delivery and all packed well for protection. Bought for Daughter at Xmas. Spot on product. Excellent fun. Early days but does what it says on the tin. Okay she is only 12 and light but managed 10mile trip even over some hilly roads. Recommended for A1 Fun!
Bought a Onewheel XR over Christmas period, they were very informative on the phone, I received a discount and the product arrived very quickly the next day. Prompt replies to emails as well.
Great product delivered when advised. Recommended.
Top guys, excellent service, and fantastic turn around kit arrived on time even during the Christmas break
Was waiting for a Van moof S3,due to be delivered 30/12 . Had email on 23/12 after a long wait that delivery would be delayed until 16/2, due to unforeseeable Covid-19 and Brexit !Cancelled order and had Watt Brooklyn delivered today on 30/12 after 7 day wait including Christmas. Top class delivery.
Minor quibbles,no assembly instructions and supplied with European plug .
Thanks to YouTube all set up.
Purchased a Onewheel pint, great information on website prior to ordering, full stock of onewheels and accessories. Delivery was super fast, highly recommend. Thank you πŸ‘
Ride + Glide is rated 4.98 based on 272 reviews