Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

03300431980

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Next day delivery during a Global Pandemic? No problem Sir... Outstanding and quick service with good secure wraping that kept the package in mint contiton. Very happy with my Pint, which I am practicing with in the garden and scaring the cat. Highly recommended.
Posted 19 minutes ago
Pete was great in answering my questions and helping me place an order. Delivery stated as 3-5 working day delivery but arrived the next day, despite the current restrictions on service due to covid19. Service was great and highly recommended.
Posted 1 hour ago
Pete was great with answering my questions and helping me with my order. Delivery was stated as 3-5 working day delivery but arrived in less than 24 hours, despite the cirrent covid19 crisis. Top customer service.
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered with 3-5 working day delivery but arrived in less than 48 hours. Very helpful and friendly when I had a million questions before ordering the onewheel. Can't recommend them enough!
Unbelievably great company! Bike was shipped ridiculously quickly, packaging was great, no chance of any damage whilst being transported. Pete was great, he emailed as soon as I’d ordered giving me a heads up that I would need an EU to UK adaptor for my plug but not to worry as they had charged my bike up for me! Also they included a free front and rear USB charging lights which were completely unexpected so a HUGE thank you for that. Great company, highly recommend and will 100% using again. Thanks guys!
Really friendly and helpful Really friendly and helpful. Had some issues with the courier and sorted it out same day. Thanks very much!
Amazing customer service! The interaction with a real shop, albeit online has been a real pleasure. They really go out of their way to ensure as a customer you are happy with your purchase and their service. As for the order, my OneWheel Pint is brilliant. Such fun to ride, I couldn't be happier. Order from Ride + Glide, you will not regret it.
This company knows how to do customer service, Thank you to Peter for handling my transaction and for the very quick delivery. i have done a Un-Boxing film on You tube of my Onewheel Pint. click on the link below. Thanks Guys i will be back to buy more. https://youtu.be/jv9kTWzk3zU Regards Tony
ordered my OneWheel Pint on Monday delivered to Northern Ireland on Wednesday (with no addition charges) - Great Service
Ordered the Onewheel Pint just before christmas and it arrived the next day, just in time for the holiday celebrations! When my Mag Handle broke they were very quick to send a replacement. Couldn't be happier with the service ride + glide have given.
Ordered a Onewheel from the shop and arrived ahead of schedule. Been saving for a while so great to have it arrive early. Great service from the team and would definitely recommend and buy from again! Now to get out there.
VERY good customer service, best deals in the uk. Couldn’t recommend enough!! MP
I've recently bought a Onewheel pint along with all the safety gear from Ride & Glide. Both online chat and phone support from Pete have been top notch & the best customer service I've had in ages. The board arrived next day and everything's been perfect. Thanks guys!
As expected service from a very helpful and trustworthy company.
I went to ride and glide today to get my Onewheel Pint. They have so much cool stuff it is and I had to stay strong to make sure I bought what I came there to buy. The service , help and knowledge base truly makes this go to shop for all of your PEV purchases. Why would you buy online from a faceless vendor when you can try stuff out and get to ask loads of questions ? Thank you for a really great experience.
Awesome customer service and really helpful with explaining what I did and didn't need for my new onewheel. The board arrived next day and absolutely loving it!
We needed a commuter bike for work and a friend and i visited Ride and Glide. They were very accommodating and allowed us to play on lots "toys" i quickly identified that we wanted a Super 73 and they had one in stock ready to go. We are very happy with our purchase and the Ride and Glide team. I can and will highly recommend them.
Ride and Glide are the good guys! They allowed me to ride around the car park on the demo OneWheel to get a feel for it before purchasing one of my own. Really knowledgable and helped to put my mind at ease.
I can not fault this company what so ever. From enquiry to completion the guys were fast if not immediately responsive and couldn’t be more helpful if they tried. It’s so refreshing to have over par customer service. Also my Onewheel is freezing amazing. Float on my friends. 🤙🏻💕
Ride + Glide is rated 4.97 based on 92 reviews