Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

03300431980

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Went online to order a Onewheel. Had some issues so phoned and spoke with Pascal....very helpful. Was able to talk me through the issue and I placed an order. It went out that afternoon and arrived the following day. Great service.
An awesome team. Rang them a few hours after placing my order to ask them to make changes. No complaints despite my order already being packed up and ready to go. Really helpful and friendly team. I will definitely buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone else.
I ordered a One wheel pint from Ride and Glide. Whilst ordering i had a few issues with the website, so i emailed the shop.. They promptly got back to me and fixed the issue, meaning i could order my new toy.. Once ordered, i was kept up to date at every stage and my order arrived quicker than expected. Great service, would not hesitate to use Ride and Glide again.
Just received my Onewheel XR !!
Best Price and super fast express delivery
5 Stars all the way. Thanks Pascal / Pete
Amazing product
Delivery in 2 days:)
Great service!
Thanks to everyone involved👍
Amazing product
2 day delivery - amazing!
thanks a lot to everyone involved :)👍
Fantastic company kept me updated on my delivery time quick response to my questions
Onewheel pints IN STOCK and delivered in two days! Fantastic, my son can now both ride and glide with me!
Ordered a Onewheel Pint after chatting to Pascal on the phone - he was so patient, knowledgable and enthusiastic. No hard sell, just passion for what they do.
The Pint came the next day, I've been getting to grips with it and love it. Can't recommend these guys enough. Thanks, Mark.
Customer service is superb, delivery was next day considering these crazy times, price was competitive. There is nothing not to love about this company. Could not reccomend them more.
This company is definitely about the product and customer experience I wouldn’t hesitate to buy anything from them as there backup service is outstanding really knowledgeable guys that bend over backwards to help you out even after you have purchased a product well done guys 👍🏻
I purchased a helmet which had incorrect sizing. I received a call from Pierre straight away in response to my email. The helmet was collected the same day and a replacement received the next. Excellent service all round. Thank you.
Purchased a Onewheel and absolutely love it out the box. RnG were great, ordered around 3 in the afternoon and it was delivered next day.
Ride and Glide were brilliant. Super quick and easily delivery... And now we are zooming around on our one wheel!!! FAB
The guys at Ride + Glide were so helpful and communication was super quick! They helped me with any questions I had and shipping was way quicker than expected. Would definitely recommend these guys and will be using them again in the future! Also, if you're on the fence about buying a OneWheel, just get one - they're amazing.
An excellent experience

Had a issue with my scooter when it arrived which was no fault of ride&glide, contacted the guys and they quickly arranged for it to be collected and sent away to be diagnosed, repaired and sent back within a week which I think is pretty awsome. This coupled with them sorting a cheeky little helmet upgrade has left me more than willing to use R&G again. If only they stocked upgrades
I bought a Dualtron Ultra from Ride & Glide, but on the first ride it broke due to a cable coming loose inside the scooter.

The team were absolutely amazing at fixing my issue, and even though I got a full refund for my scooter, I will be purchasing a Super 73 from them in the summer.

10/10 customer service !
I took a trip down to Ride+Glide to collect my Pint. I had a quick demo ride round the car park on the demo model to see how it felt, all being good I purchased a Pint with accessories. Pete was very helpful. I did have an issue with my Pint foot sensor right out of the box, & I then needed to send it off to USA inmotion. The process wasn’t too painful & turnaround was quick enough.
I’ll be purchasing more products from Ride+Glide in future. (Quick charger etc)

Video: https://youtu.be/Hxn1g4mJ7hA
Just received my pint, super fast delivery, fantastic product.
Can’t wait to purchase my XR next.

Thanks guys!
Pete and Pascal, What a pleasure to deal with, in this retail world full of non caring "grey people" Pete & Pascal set the benchmark they were brilliant, I'm a 59 year old "Pint rider" now my GoTo shop. If you need anything... get in there SeNdIt.
Thanks guys see u soon. Christophe.
Ride + Glide is rated 4.98 based on 169 reviews