Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
What a Brilliant company the customer service is Brilliant, Quality products i am in love with my E scooter. If any company deserves to excel in its beginnings then Ride and Glide are the ones i will be using this company again thank you Ride and Glide
Hi Peter it’s Ben Calcutt I recently brought a Vsett 9 + from you last week and it got delivered on Saturday morning and I’m very pleased with it many thanks Ben
Great company Bike is amazing and I'm sure if you make the purchases for the super 73 you will love it
Superb committed customer service,prompt replies with quality products. I brought the delicious vsett 9+ beautiful silky smooth ride.
Very impressed on how serious they are and how fast they move.I have bought the vsett 10+ and I am very happy on how fast they delivered to me.After 2 days I had a flat tire and they have send to me a tire and a tube for free.Thank you so much guys and keep up the good work.
From initial contact by message service to picking up my bike, the whole team have really been helpful and no pushy sales(pascal) 👍, plus help loading the bike on the roof rack from other members of staff on day of pick collection.
I am new to the scooter world but I can honestly say that this machine is the best thing I have ever bought. Service was great And delivery was prompt.
Ride + Glide 5 star review on 19th April 2021 Ride + Glide 5 star review on 19th April 2021 Ride + Glide 5 star review on 19th April 2021 Ride + Glide 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Excellent piece of kit smooth ride and brilliant off road Horn needs upgrades
Ride + Glide 5 star review on 19th April 2021
First class service
Ride + Glide where super helpful all through the purchase process. The kept me updated every step of the way, and delivered ontime.
Excellent proactive thoughtful service and speedy delivery
At the Begging was bit worried what’s going on coz my payment wasn’t straight forward. But guys from Ride plus glide was really professional and updated me on every step of this purchase before I even think for question they answered. Got my scooter today and absolutely love it. Thanks to Ride plus glide team. Best regards Janis!
What a brilliant company , was waiting for a scooter that was late by the courier and Pierre got onto the courier and made sure i received the scooter the next day . Their customer service is brilliant anybody thinking of buying from ride and glide i say go for it you will not regret it Thanks again Pierre i owe you a pint
Really good service, friendly on the phone, went the extra mile by joining 2 orders into 1 before I asked. Really good service. James. Scotland.
Excellent service very helpful customer service and knowledgeable and very quick delivery
Ordered a Super73 RX. They kept me fully updated along the way, and went out there way to complete the build quickly as i was due to travel. They were great to deal with on both the phone and via web/email.
Although new Customs proved a nightmare for delivery due to Brexit. This Company did stay true to their word and did everything possible to speed up the situation. I would highly recommend Ride & Glide and would for sure purchase from them again. Thanks to their team for their endeavours.....
Ride&Glide go to the ends of the Earth to sort you out. A professional Company with real friendly and helpful staff. I was able to go collect my Super73 RX and they’d assembled it for me and helped me put it in my Car. A Company I can trust. Thank you! 👌🏻
Excellent service, very friendly and helpful staff will definitely use them again.
The ordering process was a breeze, with very clear and descriptive detail regarding the product. The price was competitive within the market and came with a free helmet. The delivery was the next day as stated. The website is nice and modern with a wide variety of products also. Will be using in the future. A++++
Ride + Glide is rated 4.98 based on 330 reviews