Ride + Glide Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy

"Great Customer Service - Got my Boosted Rev from them. Always happy help."
"Cannot fault Pete and Pascal's enthusiasm and knowledge of PLEVs. When contemplating the purchase of a onewheel they were both extremely helpful in guiding me with my decision and kept me well informed regarding delivery. Five star service and a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended."
"First called them up to ask them advice about the mellow boards. They were really knowledgable about the products and the demo was a really relaxed experienced. Loving my new Mellow cruiser and will be back!! Thanks R&G!!"
"These guys are really easy to buy from. Super helpful and a wicked selection of high end products:-) I never felt rushed and the demo was really relaxed. The super73sg1 was a real treat to myself!!"
"Had my first experience with Ride +Glide couldn’t be happier with the service I got 👍 I purchased The Boosted Rev which I’m so happy with and I got a helmet free with my purchase which was a added bonus Thanks Darren 🛴👌"
"Great service from the guys! The Boosted Rev is a top quality scooter! Thanks Ride and Glide!"
"V good. Will use again"
"Very quick delivery and easy transaction. Happy with purchase!"
"The onewheel XR is the most fun thing i have purchased in a long time. Although it costs a fair bit its like nothing else ive been on before and once you get the hang of it is so much fun to ride. Ride and Glide where very responsive helping me with any questions i had before and after purchasing and they had it delivered to me very quickly on the isle of wight, so great service from them all round. Would definitely recommend ride and glide and will definitely be using them in the future - thanks"
"Absolute pleasure to have found Ride+Glide and made my purchases through them. Personal and fast contact from emails to phone calls, and super friendly once met in person. On site store is small, but well stocked and easy to find/park ect. And its well worth a visit, as exploring the product range and getting riding demonstrations seems to be encouraged! Would definitely be my first point of contact for any future purchases in this hobby Tim"
"Knowledgeable, professional, honest and helpful, what more could you want. Thanks for your help Ride and Glide, we are loving the Onewheel revolution here at The SHAC."
"I purchased a onewheel+ from Ride and Glide but was initially very disappointing with its range so contacted Pete. He was highly apologetic and could not of done more to resolve the problem, including contacting the US manufacturers himself who then contacted me directly. Problem was resolved with a bit of user coaching on tire pressures and a battery reset. Could not recommend Ride and Glide enough."
"Good service from this company. Whilst delivery time was a bit longer than stated, the staff were very helpful and managed to get the bike to me for the date I required it. The Stigo bike is a great product."
"Ride and glide have exceeded all expectations of customer service. I called them for advice on a one wheel and never looked back. Shipped instantly, arrived early and have been so helpful on the phone. Couldn’t recommend them enough. Fantastic business!"
"Ordered a OneWheel XR from these guys and I am so impressed! I was expecting a 7 day delivery and they upgraded me for FREE to next day delivery I was and am very impressed! Thank you guys and will definitely come back!"
"I’ve been toying with idea of purchasing a onewheel xr for a long time and finally phone Pete in slight chance they may have any in stock of which he said yes I asked whether I could come and have look but on a Sunday Pete said he was more than happy to open up for me to demo one of which I thought was lovely thing to do. The very next day we drove down and I have to say he could not be more friendly and easy to talk to I felt very comfortable with him helping me take my first ride on a onewheel he also happily let my wife demo an electric scooter in fact he went through all the products he had on show with great passion and knowledge my wife and I both felt very much at home. Never once did he come across pushy on sale as this really is big price of which I appreciate no one likes the hard sell. I’m truly glad I chose ride and glide as my point of purchase you guys really impressed us even with the offer of popping back in for a coffee which I’m sure we will do at some point. Would I recommend....100% yes if your parting with a big purchase I would feel very happy handing my money to these guys keep up the good work and maybe we may even pop back for that scooter. P.s I want to leave 5 stars but can’t get the 5star thingy to work ."
"Awesome store, will buy from them again, soon!"
"The team at Ride and Glide were awesome. Kept me updated pro-actively throughout the whole process of waiting for my new onewheel. As soon as it came in they had it shipped and with me before I knew it. Would highly recommend using them to anyone and definitely will be coming back again!"
"Hi guys I was buy a onewheel xr for this company I think is the must profecional guys because they answer to any questions they are free to help all the time any time And the staff they know what they sale and they give the best price with the best option I was looking for I hope my mail was understandable All the best keep like that"
"Amazing people, amazing products and best of all amazing customer services"
Ride + Glide is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews