Ride + Glide Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy

"Excellent friendly service purchased Segway ninebot scooter which is top notch in spec and great fun to ride. Would recommend product and ride + glide to anyone."
"Shipping times can take awhile if on preorder (and anxiety inducing), but these guys were great! They were always happy to answer questions and responded to emails really quick. I was surprised when they’d actually email me updates as they got them in the evenings and weekend. Above and beyond expected customer service. Delivery from their store was top notch as well, would’ve got to me in 1 day if DPD didn’t mess up the delivery, still got it the 2nd day and Ride&Glide gave me store credit for the trouble. Definitely recommend."
"Bought onewheel for my nephew with them,shipment was on time staffs were really helpful,Will use them again in future ! Thanks!!!"
"Ride and glide co, Is one of the best s Online e commerce shops I've seen for my purchase and they even personally delivered my order the same day to get it in time for a relatives birthday I cannot explain enough with my care of buying from ride and glide also Pete was super helpful! Thanks for the great support and fast delivery!!"
"I ordered a Onewheel from Ride + Glide, they were extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Despite an initial delivery lead time of 4 weeks due to a global shortage from the supplier, they managed to get my order shipped 2 weeks early from the factory and had it at my doorstep the day after they received it! Instead of spending the last 2 weeks waiting for the board to be made, I have been out every day on it and I am very thankful for the efforts of Ride + Glide. I would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Really friendly, enthusiastic and helpful guys."
"Just leaving a review of my experience at ride and glide. I dropped in at short notice as I happened to be near by and saw that they were authorised dealers on the Onewheel website. I am from West Yorkshire and there is not any where locally which deal in electric vehicles of the type I was interested in. I met Pascal at ride and glide who was more than happy to take time to demo the Onewheel which I was interested in. He was polite, patient, friendly and professional and never tried to use any pressure tactics to get a sale, it was like having a chat with a mate. I could tell he has a genuine passion for the products he sells as he even let me have a ride on an electric scooter while the Onewheel charged. Ride and glide kept me informed of any changes during the period of waiting for my Onewheel to arrive and always kept me in the loop. The whole transaction was stress free and I would not hesitate to use them again or reccomend them to my friends and family."
"Once I had seen a Onewheel, I knew I had to get my hands on one. The guys at R&G were super helpful getting a test ride arranged, I tested a number of electric skateboards which really helped. I had no hesitation spending that sort of money on the OW, they also sorted me out with safety gear. Great service, most amazing toy ever!!"
Ride + Glide is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews