Ride + Glide Reviews

5.0
Based on 875 reviews
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Bought the OneWheel Pint X, Very Fast delivery, came next day as described. Great communitcation always keeping me up to date, Seem like a great group of people. Would recommend and will use again.
Bought the ZX in storm grey - looks incredible, is incredible, guys at ride and glide answered all my question and went above at all times… I ride every day we call her Felicia 🤣
The guys at ride and glide were extremely helpful. I purchased the apollo ghost. All done online. Spoke to Amy who was extremely helpful. Scooter arrived as described 11 am the next morning. The reason I went with them is due to their reviews for after sales service which are great.
I ordered the Nami handle grips sold individually not as a pair. The hand grips are well worth it as they are extremely comfortable. Delivery was fast and customer service is great.
Great service. Thank you.
Couldn't be happier !! Great company, excellent customer service. Very pleased with my purchase and receiving my e scooter the next day was a real plus too. Highly recommended .... 👍
Delivered my order quickly and everything was correct. Got some free, promotional RG stickers which may be cool if you're initials are RG, but mine aren't so I stuck them onto the side of a bus because that's my level...
Really quick delivery came next day as described. Would recommend and will use again.
Great comms keeping me updated of order status. Onewheel delivered within 36 hours of ordering with a good range of payment options and a free Hat to boot! Great stuff.
Love buying from ride and glide, always quick, always quality and always fun
Good team of guy and very helpful...
Arrive in great time. Great service. Taking it out today for the first ride. Thanks again Ride and Glide
Excellent customer service, great prices. I received my vsett 10+ really quickly thanks again.
Seem less website experience. Called the guys to change my order and it couldn’t have been easier! Thank you!
Very easy to shop with! Bought something worth £5 so expected to pay for shipping but no! Shipping was free and only took 2 days so extremely painless. Whenever I've ordered something from Ride + Glide it's always come in good condition and I've got not complaints. Defo will be shopping with these guys again 👍
Great communication nice & friendly real fast delivery I will be purchasing more products in the future for sure
Got rail guards for my pint unreal!!
Fast shipping and good prices, can't complain
The crew at R+G were ace, couldn’t be more helpful. Plenty of time to try out the various models, no pressure to choose, went away , came back , tried out the kit again , and then took away my onewheeler. Couldn’t be happier. Cheers
I had great support for the purchase of my PintX. When my Ride + Glide gift vouchers didn't work because they were bought by a family member, the customer service agents kept in constant contact and were able to come up with a solution, quickly and easily.
Ride + Glide is rated 4.95 based on 875 reviews