Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Fantastic company, I phoned them with quite a few questions about one of their products. Spoke to Pierre who answered them all, ordered the item on Wednesday delivered on the Friday of the same week. A+++++. Will be ordering again.
Had my Super73 S2 from here. Excellent customer service and genuinely great people that clearly love their job and products they sell. Will be ordering from them again for sure!
Thanks again guys
Delivered to Athens, Greece, during the covid situation, in less than 2 weeks. Much faster than usual shipments from elsewhere.
Could be nicer if I could have an online account on their webstore to check the state of my order and other things. Also, the power cable is type UK, only. But, that's predictable, ok.
QUICK and Efficient! Like
We have purchased x2 super 73 SG and also X1 super73 S2.
Every time we have ordered a bike, R+G have excelled in quality and service.
Fast delivery and completely hassle free.
I couldn’t be happier. Normally ordering online can be a nightmare. But not with Ride + Glide. I’ve never visited the shop but It must be as magical as Hogwarts.
These guys are wizards 😎
Peter dealt with my order of an Super73 RX and the customer service was truly beyond anything else I’ve experienced before. Communication was always promptly dealt with and every question I had was assured. I’m so glad I made the purchase. I love the bike! Cheers, Peter.

From a very happy customer.
Absolutely five star customer service. Bought a Super 73 recently from these guys - answered many of my questions over the phone multiple times, kept me updated the entire pre-order process, and worked quickly to get my bike to me. Thanks chaps!
Second bike from Ride and Glide and top notch bike and service as usual. Both the Super73 ZG and now S2 are fantastic bikes. They are always there to help no matter what. Thanks to Pete and the crew 👍
I bought one wheel XR from Ride + Glide few weeks ago and it has been the best thing i did this summer. Anyway, before i bought it I had loads of questions regarding the price and delivery and additional accessories. Ride + Glide emailed me back every time I had another silly question. Professionals.
Fast delivery and excellent customer service.
I just experienced a very nice customer service and a very quick delivery. I got my package to Denmark in four days. and when i lost a charger plug for my newly bought Onewheel pint I was very kindly offered a replacement. all in all a very nice experience shopping here.
Ordered some one wheel accessories on Sunday evening and had them by Tuesday lunchtime. Fantastic, quick delivery. Would use again and highly recommend
Fantastic service at ride + glide, Pierre was brilliant explaining and demonstrating the one wheels to our very excited son, great to be able to try before you buy. Love the choice of colours for accessories which you have on display in your shop, after much thought he is going for the bright blue fender. Being able to buy in a bundle is a great way to buy at competitive pricing. Would not hesitate to recommend you when he friends see what he is getting for his birthday, sure we will be back for another visit as he was also eying up the clothing and helmets you sell. Fantastic, thank you guys.
Purchased a Onewheel+ XR bundle online from Ride + Glide on a Tuesday, it came at midday the very next day. Delivery was lightning fast and was certainly not expected given the current climate (Covid 19). The website is very well laid out and the Onewheel customise option is a great way to see what colours you should purchase the extras in.

The Onewheel itself is fantastic and worth every penny. I don’t come from a board sport background and found it easy to use. Mastering it will take some time but anyone can use it with the in app riding settings.
I ordered an Onewheel+ XR, Fenders and Power Plug. The price is very competitive. The delivery time to Dublin/Ireland was prompt and even faster than expected. Highly recommended and I'll be using again. Thank you.
Ordered new Fender, bumpers and rail guards. Arrived extremely quickly and at the exact time specified.
Products are of fantastic quality and are a great addition to my onewheel pint.
Got my Onewheel XR, with all the trimmings, super fast delivery and great after sales service (little missing part sent out). Thanks R+G
Great experience ordering with Ride and Glide. Bought a Onewheel Pint and it arrived next working day. Part of the order wasn't available, but I received a phone call outlining my options and offering a full refund for that part. The onewheel is ace, racked up a dozen miles already after a brief learning curve. The app is very comprehensive and useful. Using it to take the kids to school as they ride bikes / scooters. Raises a few eyebrows and lots of people keen to know where it came from. I'm 6ft and 40 years old and had no trouble picking it up or issues with the board shifting me around.
I got my onewheel from Ride and Glide. I called the day before and asked a lot of questions, all of which they happy answered. They have great knowledge of the product and very friendly service. The price is very competitive, especially their bundles. I'm very glad I choose to buy from them and I feel confident, that if I were to have a problem, they would try their hardest to help me sort it.
I decided i wanted to order a pint at around 13:30, the next morning at 08:00 it was at my front door. Superfast. I called ahead just to make sure there was stock and the guy on the phone was very helpful - he gave me some advice about which accessories to order. The pint is amazing - best purchase I have made in a long time. Coming from a skateboarding background, this gives you the feeling of skating on the smoothest tarmac even on bumpy paths. Thanks again!!
Ordered my onewheel pint and it arrived within 2 days with updates along the way,best purchase ever! Just ordered some accessories for the pint a month later and it arrived in less than 24 hours, amazing service! Could not recommended more!
Ride + Glide is rated 4.98 based on 226 reviews