Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Excellent service from these guys, had a slight issue after purchase which was sorted out with lightening speed. Super fast delivery and after sale service. Will be using ride and glide for all my furure scooter purchases
I knew which scooter i wanted to buy and i contacted one of your online help representatives who did amazingly and therefore in 5 minutes i had ordered my scooter.
Got a refund and all was good
Always answered questions quickly and order was delivered fast
Great product. Fast delivery. Thanks.
Very good👍👍👍
Great company to deal with And very polite staff 10/10 All Round
Quick delivery. Everything arrived as it should. No complaints at all. Having a lot if fun with my pint!
Réception de mes pièces très rapide par contre des frais de douane son supplémentaire a par sa tout et parfait
Excellent service reply also selling the Best scooters available Thanks
Professional Team , helpful and very welcoming ,happy about my purchase 👍🏻
Amazing team, got immediate responses on multiple of their platforms I.e Instagram for all of my questions, even made a personal mess up with my own choice of scooter and they allowed me to change it and pay the difference, thoroughly impressed with the customer support and service, good prices too.
Quick delivery and easy to use website, 10/10!
Ordered during the holiday period and was impressed with how fast it was processed and how quickly we received our new scooter! Lovely and personal service. Great prizes. What is not to like?
Bought a Vsett 9 in December, great scooters delivered on time. Thanks R&G
Fast and friendly service!
Top-notch customer service! I ordered an incorrect model rail guard as a Christmas present two days before Christmas, Ride + Glide managed to get a replacement sent out to me before Christmas. Thank you!
Third purchase from Ride+Glide couldn't be happier with their service. 5 star as always
Quick and efficient. Easy purchasing.
Absolutely brilliant service throughout - very helpful and despite global supplier shortages, they managed to get my onewheel to me before Christmas - brilliant - will be buying from them again. Thanks guys and girls
Ride + Glide is rated 4.96 based on 761 reviews