Ride + Glide Reviews

4.9
Based on 962 reviews
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Absolutely love my new thousand helmet. The colour is lovely Despatch and delivery was very quick too Would definitely use this company again
Purchased both my super73 zx & Onewheel pint x from r&g , super fast next day delivery, friendly and helpful staff . Would highly recommend purchasing from this company. 👍
absolutely class service. ordering was quick and easy. would 1000% recommend to anyone interested in e-scooters
I ordered my Apollo City Pro from them, received it 2 days later. I had contacted them with a general query and they conversed back and forth with me in a timely manner. I cannot fault the service I have received and I'm looking forward to doing business with them again in the future.
Holds lots of stock, website works well, prompt dispatch, used courier that gave 1 hour delivery window. All good.
Darrell Brough Great sevice, no hesitation in recommending ride and glide, they are pleasant and easy to talk to
Hi , i bought the vsett trigger display with the nfc key , was good choice for a replacement of a lto1 display on my kaabo wolf warrior , fits perfect , may i loose the usb plug but the win is more :) The price was cheap and the shipping was fast , nice saler ! Well , I ll do it again !
Had no issues at all, very smooth service and a very rapid delivery. There was a question I had regarding an item on my pint x bundle list, as this item was on back order. The customer service team responded quickly and told me all I needed to know. Many thanks Ride and Glide and I hope to be a returning customer very soon!
very good service, fast shipping too
Kept me updated during the back order process, as the bike arrived in the UK, through customs and to final delivery. Amy on the online support has been great as I’ve asked various questions on accessories, break setup etc.
Great service, had a few questions that were answered immediately via the online chat on the site. Placed the order and had the board within a couple of days. Already bought a few accessories from the shops since and wouldn’t hesitate to go back for more. Definitely recommended if you’re after something they have.
Extremely pleased and impressed with the Onewheel GT, must be the easiest boarding sport to pick up, am starting as a novice and already doing a few miles on semi-rough terrain, the hill climbing far exceeded my expectations! Customer support was prompt and well informed, thanks R+G.
Excellent service, will use again
Great service and quick hassle free shipping
Excellent service, fast delivery. I highly recommend Ride+Glide.
I’m still getting to grips with the control panel , but all I can say is wow!! This scooter is so much fun and attracts a lot of compliments as travel around our local park , my daughter was with me so I just took it easy as she was riding my other scooter the standard 17 mph version . But the acceleration and speed is exhilarating and I had a constant smile on my face . Best boys toy I’ve ever purchased for myself. I had watched plenty of videos and reviews on this scooter before I purchased it , only downside was I meant to purchase the scooter when it was £3,199 on offer but it was about two days before I was going away and I thought it would be delivered whilst I was away and so I waited one week and then decided to order it on my return only to find it had jumped in price to £3,450 ! Very disappointed in this but I had set my heart on this scooter so I paid the price . But I strongly recommend this scooter ,having only taken it out a few times it really is super fun to ride , I have tested it on both even road surface and uneven ground through bike tracks etc and it performed superbly .
Excellent service
The guys at ride + glide are legends their knowledge is amazing and customer service is A+ really happy with my scooter and will recommend to everyone! Thankyou guys!
Great company to order/ purchase a bike from. Good communication throughout the order process & everything double checked before delivery. Very pleased & will use again.
Purchased a Zero 10x scooter from these guys last year and service and delivery was perfect….Would definitely recommend these guys….So helpful on the phone too…..Just bought a Ride and Glide baseball cap …Spot on…
Ride + Glide is rated 4.9 based on 962 reviews