Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Fantastic service and product, I’d give th 6 stars if I could
The Onewheel is definitely the best part of our 2020! It’s an awesome piece of kit and slightly addictive. It took us about 10 minutes to get a feel for it and then you’re off! The service from Ride and Glide was brilliant and it only took 2 days to arrive! Definitely considering getting a second one so we can go out together.
Awesome!!!
Amazing service with even better customer care!

These guys will make sure you're taken care of!

Very speedy responses and great pricing! Highly recommend, especially if you're about to drop a lot of money on a board!
From start to finish, a first class service.
Pete was incredibly helpful with my questions prior to purchase - and product knowledge was excellent.
The delivery arrived when stated and was well packaged.
Thoroughly recommend them.
After shopping apart I decided to use ride + glide. What separated them from the rest was the knowledge and how friendly the service was. I took the zero 9 electric scooter and it's great. Highly recommend
Next day delivery as promised, great service, answer questions via instagram in good time!
Awesome service. I've bought from these guys quite a few times. They always give great feedback and are happy to chat on the phone in case you have any questions. They usually dispatch everything super quick too so I normally get my order the next day. Would highly recommend.
Just received my dualtron mini and im absolutely excited and happy to have this machine, i cant help thank the ride & glide team for their patience as i called many times asking for information and the team is always willing to help support. Thanks loads guys i will definitely use you again great help!
excellent service very fast delivery got all the help i needed from the lads i would recommend buying from them i would definitely buy again.
I have been in touch with these great guys, mainly Peter, over the last month while doing my own research on different E-Scooters. They were fantastic in talking to me on the phone and via Email over my purchase and accessories. Nothing was a problem for them and they were very courteous. Price is what i expected with the Zero 11X, no complaints, they even threw in a freebie due to an issue out of their control. Delivery was super fast and sent out by courier in the afternoon and with me at 10AM the next morning. I so wish i could share the photo i have taken of my purchase but the review site wont let me. Overall, fantastic service. If you are concerned about this seller, dont be, go for it!
Brilliant Friendly People at Ride and Glide , visited shop about 4 times very knowledgeable and have a lot of time for their customers, answered all my questions . Ended up buying a Dualtron Eagle pro my first e-scooter just took it out for 2.5 hours ,good quality , fast enough for a over weight 60 year old and customer service is exceptional and so is the price, highly recommend . Thank You guys for a great experience.
Great service. Pre-ordered an item and was kept informed when it arrived in stock and when it was due for delivery.
Fantastic service all round. Just purchased a Onewheel XR and staff were really helpful over the phone giving me expert detail about everything from components to warranty. The item arrived next day and was securely wrapped.
I've been in communications with a ride and glide representative for over a week. They were extremely helpful and generous with their time and effort in replying. The website is easy to navigate and the prices are very competitive. I would recommend to many to look into Ride+glide. They are friendly, fast to respond and very supportive. The KingSong S18 arrived promptly and the next day! The EUC was magnificent! Thank you so much ride+glide team.
Got an excellent deal on a Onewheel and delivered to Ireland in only a couple of days. One of the accessories was missing a part but a quick call and a replacement was in the post straight away. Excellent service, nothing more to be said.
Amazing! Onewheel arrived next day, helped me with a problem. A********
Thankyou!
Fantastic service! And realy competent staff! :-)
Fantastic company, I phoned them with quite a few questions about one of their products. Spoke to Pierre who answered them all, ordered the item on Wednesday delivered on the Friday of the same week. A+++++. Will be ordering again.
Had my Super73 S2 from here. Excellent customer service and genuinely great people that clearly love their job and products they sell. Will be ordering from them again for sure!
Thanks again guys