Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
Nice service, good quality product.
This is a very good company I’ve ordered a zero 10X and a Dualtron storm also Couple accessories from these guys, delivery was quick. Excellent customer service I Highly recommend this company.
I’ve now bought two Onewheels from R+G absolute pleasure to deal with.. really helpful staff and super efficient.
Before making my purchase I watched a whole bunch of review videos on YouTube and spoke to an assistant who was super helpful in answering my questions and putting my mind at ease. Needless to say 10 minutes later I’d made my purchase and 2 days later my brand new scooter was at my front door!!! The website was easy to navigate and well laid out with lots of helpful information. I look forward to future purchases 😁.
Bought as a present for son who cycles a lot. I am pleased with gift and am sure he will be when opens parcel
Ordered a OneWheel XR and it arrived the next day. So far can’t fault it, just wanting to ride it as much as possible. Hoping my fender arrives soon too!
Very helpful company. They have a good website with a ride range of products for most Evs and skateboards. Customer service is excellent and they rang me up to let me know my pre order was being shipped.
Love my new one wheel, thank you! Fast and East delivery once it was in stock. Thanks!
we got welcomed into the OW community from our Friend Luke who passed us onto R+G and to say we are stoked on our new boards is an understatement! we went down to them in person and even though some covid rules applied it was still a very welcoming and pleasant experience. Very helpful staff! if your looking to get into the sport R+G is very supportive and cares about your experience as the customer compared to just selling products. 100% going to be returning in the future. Stay stoked dudes!
Came on time the as promised yes was slight issue they sent the wrong product out by mistake but called the office and a real helpful woman sent me a new one oht straight away great work and thank you
Superb site..easy to use. Service and Delivery fast, would highly recommend.
Fantastic great service, quick and efficient, only place for my Onewheel stuff....Thankyou!
Ordered my onewheel online after chatting to Amy who was very helpful. Onewheel arrived the very next day as promised. Perfect!
Website user friendly and polite staff over the phone. Would recommend
Ordered the parts for my onewheel and they arrived super quick and perfectly packaged. Well done guys super happy with the service.
Excellent customer service with fast shipping. Great products and easy to order.
Very helpful answerd all my questions. And supper speedy delivery. Will definitely be using them again
Whilst sadly DHL messed up my delivery, Ride+Glide were more than happy to help me resolve the issue and sent out a replacement order. Website was easy to use, customer care was awesome, top marks all round. Will definitely recommend Ride+Glide
Fine
Very fast delivery onewheel came in 2 days The website is very easy to use and has a nice selection of stuff to buy
Ride + Glide is rated 4.96 based on 769 reviews