Ride + Glide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ride + Glide
Read Ride + Glide Reviews

03300431980

Tell us how Ride + Glide made you happy
I had such a great experience dealing with Ride + Glide. The guys there are super friendly and really helpful. I will definitely buy from them again!
Excellent customer service, can’t be faulted, fast next day delivery. I pre-ordered my Onewheel pint with these guys and they were with me all the way. Awesome job!
The guys that run the place are about as helpful and friendly as they come. They kept me constantly updated on an order from overseas. Would highly recomnend
I really enjoyed all of my interactions with Ride + Glide, they were always very friendly, helpful and prompt. I cannot recomend them enough. Ashley.
Super fast delivery of my super fast new Boosted Rev! These guys know what they’re talking about, recommended.
Super fast delivery of my super fast new Boosted Rev! Nice guys, that know what they’re talking about.
Exellent service, will be buying from again,many thanks
Ride and Glide were really nice to deal with when purchasing my Super73 SG1 . Pete was very helpful and knowledgeable about the model and my order arrived in just a few days. Extremely happy with the bike and would be confident about recommending R+G to others !
Great Customer Service - Got my Boosted Rev from them. Always happy help.
Cannot fault Pete and Pascal's enthusiasm and knowledge of PLEVs. When contemplating the purchase of a onewheel they were both extremely helpful in guiding me with my decision and kept me well informed regarding delivery. Five star service and a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.
First called them up to ask them advice about the mellow boards. They were really knowledgable about the products and the demo was a really relaxed experienced. Loving my new Mellow cruiser and will be back!! Thanks R&G!!
These guys are really easy to buy from. Super helpful and a wicked selection of high end products:-) I never felt rushed and the demo was really relaxed. The super73sg1 was a real treat to myself!!
Had my first experience with Ride +Glide couldn’t be happier with the service I got 👍 I purchased The Boosted Rev which I’m so happy with and I got a helmet free with my purchase which was a added bonus Thanks Darren 🛴👌
Great service from the guys! The Boosted Rev is a top quality scooter! Thanks Ride and Glide!
V good. Will use again
Very quick delivery and easy transaction. Happy with purchase!
The onewheel XR is the most fun thing i have purchased in a long time. Although it costs a fair bit its like nothing else ive been on before and once you get the hang of it is so much fun to ride. Ride and Glide where very responsive helping me with any questions i had before and after purchasing and they had it delivered to me very quickly on the isle of wight, so great service from them all round. Would definitely recommend ride and glide and will definitely be using them in the future - thanks
Absolute pleasure to have found Ride+Glide and made my purchases through them. Personal and fast contact from emails to phone calls, and super friendly once met in person. On site store is small, but well stocked and easy to find/park ect. And its well worth a visit, as exploring the product range and getting riding demonstrations seems to be encouraged! Would definitely be my first point of contact for any future purchases in this hobby Tim
Knowledgeable, professional, honest and helpful, what more could you want. Thanks for your help Ride and Glide, we are loving the Onewheel revolution here at The SHAC.
I purchased a onewheel+ from Ride and Glide but was initially very disappointing with its range so contacted Pete. He was highly apologetic and could not of done more to resolve the problem, including contacting the US manufacturers himself who then contacted me directly. Problem was resolved with a bit of user coaching on tire pressures and a battery reset. Could not recommend Ride and Glide enough.
Ride + Glide is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews