Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
All round good service. Prompt replies and no problems when making a claim. One of my better insurance experiences.
Very responsive Great customer service, settled claim within a day, money in my bank account the next day7. Friendly, helpful and professional staff
A massive thank you to all the medical staff at Regency for your support. You have helped me and my family through a stressful time and your professionalism is appreciated.
Great benefits and service from regency expat health insurance. Now in my 6th year being covered by regency and am very happy with them. The price has been consistent and the response to claims always quick and painless.
I want to say thank you to regency for the added benefits included in my health insurance plan. I am using the nutrition, fitness and counselling benefit frequently. The consultants are very knowleadgeable and experienced. I can already see the difference.
This is very excellent health cover. I am thanking the claims staff at regency for good support for my husband whilst he needs in hospital. Thank you
Easy to claim and quick response from the claims department. Submitted a claim for visiting hospital last week and got reimbursed for the medical costs within a couple of days. Already in my bank. Staff are really helpful and told me that they can pay the hospital directly in the future so i dont need to expense it myself. great service
It has been a real pleasure dealing with the regency health insurance claims department. Friendly, professional, efficient. Thank you to all the staff there for sorting out my hospital visit.
Regency health insurance have simplified everything. The whole process went smoothly and getting reimbursed was easy. Well done to the team
#Awesome A massive thank you to the regency health people. totally worth every cent. Super quick service when I needed it, were there every moment of my surgery.
Good company, great service, pay claims and are professional and courteous. I find the staff at regency health insurance to be helpful.
5 stars well deserved. The regency health insurance cover is a total comprehensive concierge plan. The staff treat you like a VIP and are there at you every need. Just when I though it could get any better, more added value services come my way, this week being free access to nutritionists and fitness instructors. Recommend.
I write to say thank you to the medical claims doctors at Regency. Your service is fantastic and your guidance and assistance over the last few months essential to my recovery. Thank you. Kenneth
Needed help over Christmas for my son. Regency were available 24/7 and their doctors were always on hand to support. Having now used the cover it is the best value health insurance i could want.
They are very supportive, keep me updated with information and have lots of extra benefits. Needed coronavirus cover for my thailand visa which it has but also includes loads of great stuff
This is an excellent company for health insurance. The insurance cover is very comprehensive and it is supported with a great service. My hospital claim was submitted to regency on the 2nd of December, they were contacting the doctor that same day and paying the costs directly. I was having my operation on the 3rd and discharged on the 4th. The hospital was very good and so were the regency claims doctors.
Thank you for all of your support during a very scary time. Your medical people were friendly and helped me through the entire process. I am a customer for life.
I have made some claims and they were reimbursed to me within just a couple of day. The process is quite easy, all done through email and there is just a few questions to answer. No problems
Have been covered through Regency health insurance here in Hong Kong for over 5 years and they have always been extremely attentive to mine and my family's needs. The price has been very good value each year and you dont get any surprises at renewal time. The claims service is helpful and never tries to get out of paying claims. I am very pleased with Regency and will continue to use them whilst I live in Hong Kong.
Rgency pays claims quickly and are very reliable. They answer emails straight away and are very helpful. 5 Stars
Regency for Expats is rated 4.19 based on 439 reviews