The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
The size of the flower bouquet was a bit disappointing, as we paid £100 for flowers, for a very special Birthday. Probably think twice before ordering again.
Sadly, because you could not deliver on the actual birthday, the flowers stayed in their box until the next day and were tired and distressed when opened.
Delivery came quickly and when stated. Slightly disappointed that the flowers didn’t really look like the web picture. And a couple were already passed their best. Not sure if I would order again.
The flowers were for my mother's birthday. Unfortunately they arrived rather wilted and a little crushed. She was a little disappointed and so was I. Thankfully they revived well and now look and smell lovely.
I ordered the £85 bouquet NHS bouquet for a friend’s birthday. I chose this bouquet because it looked wild and colourful and the promo said that £10 would be donated to the NHS. My friend was delighted with the bouquet but I was disappointed to receive no info ( nor did my friend) to confirm or explain that a donation of £10 would be made on our behalf. For that reason 3 stars rather than the 5 the flowers deserve. Poor show re the donation.
The flowers that were delivered looked a lot smaller and less flowers than the picture suggested!
I spoke to the company as I wanted to order my husband some birthday flowers, in time of lock down, and wanted his favourite colours if possible. We discussed the orange and yellow colours with white avoiding pastel colours especially pink and I was told to order a Florists Bouquet and that those notes would be on it. The delivery arrived perfectly on the birthday morning but imagine my disappointment that the bunch of flowers was all pastel pink/peach and dark pink roses, with one pale yellow one tucked underneath. The arrangement was not particularly well assembled with the flowers arranged well together. The roses were beautiful and smelt lovely.My husband appreciated the thought but I thought for the price of the bouquet that it was not as good as it should have been. To completely ignore my request for certain colours with no note of explanation seemed very high handed. I should have ordered the standard assembly of yellow and white and got more of what I wanted. Such a shame as using real flowers with a gorgeous scent is just like picking them from your own garden.
I sent my sister (who lives in London) some of your flowers because your flowers are her favorite. She loved them but I have to say that when I saw them 2 days later they were looking a little sad compared to some that arrived the same time from a different company. Having spent nearly £100 on this I was not that happy. Just too expensive for me.
It was a real shame that you delivered a day late - missed my mum's birthday, but the flowers themselves looked lovely when they did arrive.
The rudbeckia? didn’t seem to survive the delivery as well as the roses . One was DOA theyre a lovely autumn colour though
Flowers were lovely but were fully in bloom on arrival. If they had been sent whilst in bud they would have lasted longer.
No gorgeous ribbon on the box - the flower tube box was squashing the posy but I was able to hide the squashed side! . Looked fab for the 1st 24 hours, now looking sad despite trimming stems and changing the water. The roses were scented - lovely! Not as good an experience as previous orders.
I ordered the wedding bouquet (Romantic Coral) but I am not happy with it...it looks a lot different from picture online, I know there will be flower substitutions due to season, but I found the design and flower colour is not so similar to the picture on website..there are some white roses which I don’t expect. I try to avoid white flowers as it means unlucky in Chinese culture. There are some flowers like dragon flowers. They are quite big, overshadow other flowers and the design looks too bold... The flowers are fresh and smell very good though. However, I would not recommend it to my friends. I had to rearrange it by myself as I didn’t want to take the bouquet that I don’t like on my big day. I have sent an email to them 4 days ago regarding the feedback but I still have not heard them back about it.
Flowers are beautiful but arrived tired looking because although despatched on 28th they didn’t arrive in Edinburgh till the afternoon of the 30th which sadly was too late for the presentation to staff planned for the morning of 30th I had asked for delivery on 29th. I didn’t want to complain because I know how busy Chelsea must have made you. The sweet peas have revived so I am enjoying them but it wasn’t the plan! So I rate your flowers as lovely but maybe Edinburgh is too far away.
So sorry to hear that the flowers didn't arrive on time. Please contact us, if you haven't already, so that we can make up for it. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we do sometimes get let down by our couriers. Kind regards, RFC
Beautifully scented flowers but sad to see that on delivery the roses are already turning brown and the sweetpeas are limping. Shame as the flowers smell stunning but quality isn't as expected from The Real Flower Company.
Sorry to hear that your flowers have been bruised in transit. Please contact us, if you haven't already, so that we can try to help. RFC Customer Service Team
Beautiful at first but after 2 days 3 of the white roses browned and didn’t open despite proper care with water & cuttinh
Okay well they were very nice but I ordered flowers a few years back, I think four, from David Austin when there were handling their own online bouquet sales and I have to say sadly they were much better, more profuse. At the time I would have said 'that is the best bouquet I have ever bought online' and sadly I would not say this about the present I bought this time. On both occasions I was staying with the person I bought the flowers from and I did get to see them in the flesh and not just hear what they were like. Don't like to pass on this news but have to be honest. Thank you
Nothing really special. Although presented nicely
Need to sort out their logistics provider. DPD have been trying to deliver flowers for Mothering Since since Friday 29th. Latest text (April Fools Day!) showed they couldn't be delivered with a picture of the wrong house! Spoke to Monique at the RFC on Saturday who was most helpful and arranged a replacement bouquet which did arrive in time (not sure of the courier) for Mothering Sunday Drop DPD; they are atrocious. This reflects on a barely acceptable service for a premium priced product
I sent some flowers to my friend/colleague who was having surgery at the Wellington hospital. Unfortunately the reception staff gave the flowers to another patient in a different building than what was specified on the delivery address. Due to infection risk the staff later refused to transfer the flowers from that patient to my friend so she ended up never receiving the flowers. So that was a real shame. I understand its not your fault this happened, but it would be really good if the person delivering the flowers could reiterate who the flowers are going to so that the reception could do a better job at directing to the right person. With thanks. Hanna
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.38 based on 797 reviews