Post-a-Rose Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,772 reviews
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Lovely roses didn't get the full 18 though.
The roses looked fine on delivery but they did not stay nice and fresh for the stated 7 days guaranteed. They were thrown out after day 4! Unfortunately I was not impressed with the longevity of them so I will probably not be buying from you again and will return to my long standing supplier.
I sent the flowers to my sister to cheer her up. The flowers that arrived were sub standard and some still had roots attached and lasted all of one day before wilting. My sister was reluctant to let me know but I am glad she did and I asked her to complain which she did. You did replace the flowers with another bunch and apologised and for that reason I have given you acceptable but I am disappointed that my sister who I was cheering up had to then spend time having to send a complaint.
I only saw a photograph online but felt there was a lot of greenery and few flowers
Ive ordered 4 times from post-a-rose and the first 3 orders were great, sadly the last one was very disappointing, so much so I've now gone elsewhere.
Purchased sunflowers a few times but unfortunately this last buy was disappointing. The flowers never opened fully and although my partner knows how to look after them well they determinated quickly. My surprise for my other half was a let down this time.
Did not last as long as I would of expected for the price.
The beautiful flowers arrived a day late. This was close to a disaster that was only averted by my friend waiting at her live-in place of work for an extra half day until they arrived. Not amused!
Late delivery
BEWARE when entering messages for the card as the website accepts more characters than they can actually print. This happened to me and they rang me up to take the message over the phone and misheard what I said. I asked for confirmation of my message to which customer service unhelpfully said "yes" we've written your message. But they wrote the wrong message down. This could have been avoided if they followed up with confirmation email. Customer service needs training. They reluctantly refunded me £2.10. Flowers were fine, delivery was quick. Dont expect much help if things go wrong.
They arrived on time , but only contained Carnations and Gysophilia apparently.... not a rose in sight.
Hello, Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Our Perfect Pinks do comprise of a selection of carnation blooms complimented of gypsophila. Unfortunately they do not include roses. Feel free to contact us customerservice@post-a-rose.com and we will more than happy to discuss this further. Thanks, Customer Services Post-A-Rose
I ordered sunflowers in plenty of time to be delivered to my daughter on her birthday (7 January) as she lives across the country from me, but they didn’t arrive until the next day. When I placed the order it gave me the option of 7 January as a delivery date. If I had known this was not going to be possible I would have gone elsewhere. I emailed to say I was disappointed as I would not trust ordering from this company again, but to date I haven’t even got a response to my message.
Dear Jackie, Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Due to the current situation with Covid there have been delays with the delivery process so we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Feel free to contact us at customerservice@post-a-rose.com and we can put this right. Kind regards, Customer Services Post-A-Rose
Was a bit disappointed as I specifically ordered YELLOW roses but PEACH ones were actually delivered.
Hi Margaret, thanks for your review. We are disappointed that your roses did not arrive as you would have expected. Feel free to contact us at admin@post-a-rose.com and we can put this right. Customer Services Post-A-Rose
The roses were quite open when they arrived perhaps because Royal Mail delivered when no one in and they could not be collected from the sorting office until the following day. They only lasted 4 days which was disappointing.
Hi Neil Thank you for taking the time to supply a review and bringing this to our attention. We always strive to ensure that our flowers arrive in the best possible condition .Please accept our sincere apologies that the product wasn’t as special as we were expecting. Please send us an email via customerservice@post-a-rose.com and we will be more than happy to put this right. Thanks, Nathan
Delivery came on time and flowers lasted for over 2 weeks. However, I ordered a bouquet of 12 pink roses and received 12 white roses instead. If pink wasn’t available I would’ve preferred to know first, although overall the service was good for the price.
Delivery and product was very good but I should have been told the red rose was not available at order placement not a few days after, which meant changing the colour.
I was pleased to get Bushys for my manx husbands 60th birthday but to be honest I thought it was very overpriced and the “ pint pot “ is plastic and so disappointed really
Could not fault the service and delivery speeds given the circumstances around Coronavirus. Arrived on time, well packaged and free from damage. Only criticism I'd give is that unfortunately the red roses only lasted 4 days and the pink roses and lilies the same story with some of the lilies not even flowering.
best service except that when it was delivered it was left out in the rain
delivery was alright but flowers not living for long time, 5 days and it dies even if i changed water etc.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.68 based on 2,772 reviews