Post-a-Rose Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,772 reviews
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

I ordered a dozen yellow roses and got 21, which was ok ,however they did not last very well. Perhaps a case of less is more! On the other hand delivery was excellent and great value.
Flowers were beautiful but the balloon was missing,but,after complaining I received a courtesy call to apologise and was offered 10% on my next order....that was acceptable to me,I will use them again as the flowers were gorgeous.
Lovely fresh yellow and white but yellow roses didn’t last very long
Nice red roses delivered a day before expected and only lasted 7 days.
lovely flowers arrived on the correct date with no problems. Only issue is that I found your website difficult to negotiate when placing the order. Otherwise, very good. flora simons
Recipient was delighted with the flowers & impressed at how long they lasted. Flowers always arrive on time.
Lovely 40 red roses and packaging and delivery excellent, roses lasted 6 days would of liked a bit longer as they were so nice to look at.
delivered on time good condition
Easy to order on a safe site. Flowers arrived in time for the required event and were of the expected quality.
I have used this service a couple of times and I am very impressed! Very quick delivery! However the latest order I ordered the peony bouquet (prompted by the offer email). I stupidly forgot to add the offer code when I placed my order. I rung several times but couldn’t get through so emailed and got a prompt email response saying the offer amount would be taken from my account! However the full amount was charged. I was a little annoyed about this!
My friend was very pleased with the bouquet of flowers. Thank you.
Recipients are always pleased with the quality of the flowers but you could improve by responding to phone messages much more quickly than you do ! Same day would be a start.
Good Delivery this time. Flowers are Nice.
I Order a arrangement with sunflowers in and didn't get any in there
I would have given 5 stars if two of the roses had not wilted overnight. Fortunately the flowers were for myself and not a gift. I would add i regularly buy flowers and do treat them properly. Regards, Jeanette Thorne.
Great service and I would recommend it although flowers didn't last that long comparing to other places I usually get flowers for my wife hence 4 stars. Beautiful 40 roses arrived as expected in a great shape. I'll come back.
I order from Post-a-Rose regularly. In general, the service is good and the flowers of high quality. I must say, however, that this is not the case at times like Christmas and Easter. The letterbox carnations I ordered on both these occasions were well below the normal standard. I would also add that the packaging for letterbox carnations might need a rethink. Ours always arrive bent and damaged at the centre. Also, they're just far too large to go through any letterbox I know of. And Royal Mail are unreliable. We once waited a week for our flowers.
Ordered 50 yellow roses last Saturday for our 50th anniversary and were beautiful, they are still the same a week later. Delivered on time and would definitely recommend. Gave 4stars but would give 5 as wouldn't allow.
Have recently sent two bouquets to friends, both have sent me photos to show how lovely their bouquets were. I’m very pleased with Post-a-Rose flowers.
Excellent and reliable and good value service. If you need to telephone to adjust an order it can be difficult to get through to speak to someone.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.68 based on 2,772 reviews