Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

I would have given 5 stars if two of the roses had not wilted overnight. Fortunately the flowers were for myself and not a gift. I would add i regularly buy flowers and do treat them properly. Regards, Jeanette Thorne.
Great service and I would recommend it although flowers didn't last that long comparing to other places I usually get flowers for my wife hence 4 stars. Beautiful 40 roses arrived as expected in a great shape. I'll come back.
I order from Post-a-Rose regularly. In general, the service is good and the flowers of high quality. I must say, however, that this is not the case at times like Christmas and Easter. The letterbox carnations I ordered on both these occasions were well below the normal standard. I would also add that the packaging for letterbox carnations might need a rethink. Ours always arrive bent and damaged at the centre. Also, they're just far too large to go through any letterbox I know of. And Royal Mail are unreliable. We once waited a week for our flowers.
Ordered 50 yellow roses last Saturday for our 50th anniversary and were beautiful, they are still the same a week later. Delivered on time and would definitely recommend. Gave 4stars but would give 5 as wouldn't allow.
Have recently sent two bouquets to friends, both have sent me photos to show how lovely their bouquets were. I’m very pleased with Post-a-Rose flowers.
Excellent and reliable and good value service. If you need to telephone to adjust an order it can be difficult to get through to speak to someone.
Great choice for all occasions. Easy to order and prompt service.
A good reliable service the flowers were very well presented and much appreciated I will use your service again in the future Thank you Walter Bailey
Ordered the baby boy gift of flowers ,teddy and balloon. The reciprients were delighted with it.
Flowers were beautiful . They reached a day earlier which was not what I wanted. Service was good
Prompt service and gift beer and cheese hamper went down well!
Beautiful roses!
Very quick delivery with lovely flowers.
These were sent to my niece when she had a baby girl. She loved the flowers!
I have been a customer of Post-aRose for many years and usually the recipient of the flowers has been delighted. However, I ordered some to be sent to Molly McCann, Ballynure recently and she was disappointed with them as they only lasted a couple of days. I have sent flowers to her previously and she has always been delighted but on this occasion, she wasn't so happy. As she was going away a couple of days later, I didn't bring this to your attention but since you have asked for a review, I thought I would mention it.
Arrived on time and ig good condition 40 red roses
Nice flowers, lasted almost exactly to the seventh day and delivered on time. Like most internet flower companies a bit dear for what they are compared to say M&S in shop flowers. How ever in this topsey-turvey world I find "post a rose" reliable and would not risk a competitor for an important event.
Fast delivery, teddy was a great size & lovely but a little disappointed in the rose, it was dead within a day.
Very straightforward ordering process and flowers arrived on time. My mother loved them! And commented that they lasted longer than expected. Thanks!
Quick service, came in the afternoon on the specified day, rose was fresh and came nicely presented. However the packaging was a bit disappointing as I was hoping for it to be more of a surprise but when the box is arrives in says ‘Post A Rose’ on the side of it the wow factor is kind of diminished. Also the rose came in a small box packages in a cardboard card with was much too big and kind of wasteful. Overall, loved the product but the packaging should be less obvious and a bit more environmentally friendly.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.69 based on 2,580 reviews