Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Sadly my flowers sent away to different friends one in Liverpool & one in Wales the flowers were not good when they got there! However I have sent flowers on island in the past and they were great.
Was well packed and delivered on time but a little bit disappointed because it didn't look particularly fresh on delivery and by the second day the leaves had died and rose petals started to fall.
Hi Gilbert, Thank you for taking the time to supply a review and bringing this to our attention. We always strive to ensure that our flowers arrive in the best possible condition. Please accept our sincere apologies that the product wasn’t as special as we were expecting. Please send us an email via customerservice@post-a-rose.com and we will be more than happy to put this right. Customer Services Post-A-Rose
Rose was beautiful & delivered on time, but the gift message was nowhere to be find. So the person I sent it to had no idea who it was from.. I wrote a complaint but I’m yet to hear back. Doubtful I will use this service again.
Hi Jasmine, thanks for your review. The message should be attached on a folded gift card on the reverse side of the address label. Please email us directly at admin@post-a-rose.com and we can discuss this further. Customer Services Post-A-Rose.
Would love to review. But the flowers were not delivered. She was in so not sure why this happened. She was told re delivery was not available when trying to arrange and thus did not receive them. Going back to my normal flower provider.
The flowers which I purchased wasn’t as good as normal some of the flowers were dying after a couple of day
Difficult to choose between poor or acceptable. When the yellow roses arrived they looked really lovely however, even after following the directions, it only took a couple of days before they had wilted and some had even gone brown. Not what I expected and I’d think twice before ordering from you in the future. I did take a photo but unfortunately deleted it as I didn’t think I’d be in contact with you again.
I received flowers from my daughter and they didn’t last a week, very disappointed. I sent an email at the time and never had a response.
Ordered 30 Roses for a family members 30th birthday, when they arrived, there were 44 Roses which totally ruined the point.
When the roses arrived they were beautiful but 3days later they started to wilt and after 5 days we had to dispose of them. I’m sorry but I was very disappointed with them. I may have been just unlucky but I felt i had to say. Sorry
Very disappointed with the quality of the roses, most of them had a blight and discolouration. I have to say that I could not recommend you to anyone.
find your website very difficult to deal with flowers v good
The process was easy to order but the flowers only lasted 2 days ☹️
Flowers arrive in beautiful condition but vase left is very short less than 3 days on all 3 deliveries I have had so Wong be ordering again unfortunately
Disappointed that my flowers did not arrive on the day I asked for them. I was told I had ordered Christmas flowers and they were only sent out on the 18th December but no one came back to tell me that I couldn't have them delivered on the 13th December. I ended up having to pay £2 extra. In view of what had happened I would have thought a good will gesture would have been appropriate. I have used Post a Rose for many years and this is the first time I have not been satisfied. Sheila Grainger
Nice when arrived but had a short 3 day life until blooms started to wilt
Sorry about the score but that has been my experience,I have dealt with you for many years,when I lived on the Isle of Man so carried on when I moved here 11 yrs ago, a couple of years ago I ordered bouquets for family for Christmas and it was a disaster,I think there was about three lots had to be replaced,I kind of lost my confidence with you then,and now recently had to have another replaced, your flowers freshness must be the problem surely.
Recipient very pleased. Delivered on time. No problems
The sunflowers arrived already quite spent.. they didn't last long, even though I changed the water and the stems where short.
I ordered a peace lily from yourselves but unfortunately it was not received in the best of health and the recipient was very disappointed the order number was 300763
I won't order flowers during a holiday period again. They were not delivered on the appointed day although we were in the whole time. The Post Office could not then deliver for 2 days and collection was totally impractible (no parking, at least 2 hour wait).By the time they were received thet were very sad indeed. Nice idea but had the opposite effect to that intended.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.69 based on 2,580 reviews