Post-a-Rose Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,772 reviews
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Flowers looked wilted and sparse....not at all like the photos!
Arrived on a Friday was dead by Sunday
Ordered 2 bouquets for my daughters, usually very pleased with purchases as used your service for years . 1 of the bouquets - Order no 402392 was excellent as expected but the other bouquet delivered -Order no402934 was extremely disappointing and couldn’t be revived. Photo attached showing poor display on receipt with heads dead. I look forward to your comments as this has put me off for future orders. HIlary CLucas
Beautiful bouquet spoiled by three unopened red rosebuds and two pale unopened carnations, none of which made any advancement. Hardly qualified for the title 'Christmas Cheer'
Very disappointed in the flowers that were sent by my order. They looked sad and old. There were only four carnations in the bunch. That number does not make a flower order.
Delivery was 1 day late, I stayed in all day to await delivery and didn't turn up. Day wasted.. Definitely not £30 worth of flowers.
Flowers for wife for anniversary, 4 roses came wilted, one of which was hanging, only lasted 3 days before went in the bin
2 out of the 3 gerberas were dead on arrival, the bouquet was disappointing and didn’t last very long. Not much like the photo either.
Quick delivery but not the best quality, roses died within two days
Sadly my flowers sent away to different friends one in Liverpool & one in Wales the flowers were not good when they got there! However I have sent flowers on island in the past and they were great.
Was well packed and delivered on time but a little bit disappointed because it didn't look particularly fresh on delivery and by the second day the leaves had died and rose petals started to fall.
Hi Gilbert, Thank you for taking the time to supply a review and bringing this to our attention. We always strive to ensure that our flowers arrive in the best possible condition. Please accept our sincere apologies that the product wasn’t as special as we were expecting. Please send us an email via customerservice@post-a-rose.com and we will be more than happy to put this right. Customer Services Post-A-Rose
Rose was beautiful & delivered on time, but the gift message was nowhere to be find. So the person I sent it to had no idea who it was from.. I wrote a complaint but I’m yet to hear back. Doubtful I will use this service again.
Hi Jasmine, thanks for your review. The message should be attached on a folded gift card on the reverse side of the address label. Please email us directly at admin@post-a-rose.com and we can discuss this further. Customer Services Post-A-Rose.
Would love to review. But the flowers were not delivered. She was in so not sure why this happened. She was told re delivery was not available when trying to arrange and thus did not receive them. Going back to my normal flower provider.
The flowers which I purchased wasn’t as good as normal some of the flowers were dying after a couple of day
Difficult to choose between poor or acceptable. When the yellow roses arrived they looked really lovely however, even after following the directions, it only took a couple of days before they had wilted and some had even gone brown. Not what I expected and I’d think twice before ordering from you in the future. I did take a photo but unfortunately deleted it as I didn’t think I’d be in contact with you again.
I received flowers from my daughter and they didn’t last a week, very disappointed. I sent an email at the time and never had a response.
Ordered 30 Roses for a family members 30th birthday, when they arrived, there were 44 Roses which totally ruined the point.
When the roses arrived they were beautiful but 3days later they started to wilt and after 5 days we had to dispose of them. I’m sorry but I was very disappointed with them. I may have been just unlucky but I felt i had to say. Sorry
Very disappointed with the quality of the roses, most of them had a blight and discolouration. I have to say that I could not recommend you to anyone.
find your website very difficult to deal with flowers v good
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.68 based on 2,772 reviews