Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

During these 'new time's it is great to send a gift that always delights even if we cannot be there in person..... 10/10
Really lovely flowers and arrived on the day I chose
Amazing gerberas! Loved them!!
I am so impressed with your excellent service and value for money. Every bouquet that I have ordered for family and friends has made their day. Nothing but compliments.
Love using the Isle of Man service to get fresh & beautiful flowers delivered to family over on the island
Beautiful flowers, excellent service. What can I say? I use them over an over again - I think that speaks for itself! *
An exceptional team of workers who take care of the little details that they notice may have been mistakenly missed by you in your order, to such a prompt, efficient service and the reason we order ... to be in receipt of the freshest, most colourful blossoms by our loved ones.
Very pleased with the service and quality of the flowers. My daughter was delighted to receive such a colourful and vibrant bouquet. Many thanks - will use you again!
What can I say, post a rose, you never disappoint, I have been using your company for all occasions and every bouquet delivered is absolutely beautiful.
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Always use post-a-rose and have never been disappointed, beautiful flowers
Gorgeous & prefect!
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Always efficient, have used several times , very pleased with quality of flowers.
When I send flowers I always use Post-a-Rose because the flowers are always perfect especially the roses which last up to 3 weeks & aren't full of cheap greenery
Quick and easy to order flowers, great free delivery service ( usually 2 to 3 days after placing order) Flowers arrive in good condition, my mum has been very happy with her surprise gifts
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
My friend was very pleased with the bouquet of flowers. Thank you.
Beautiful flowers which arrived on time, you can't ask for anything more!
Very disappointing. Despite conforming to the the instructions, one red rose was shriveled the next day, two yellow the day after and all deteriorated in the next few days. By today all but one has gone. They were poor from the first day and will all be binned tomorrow. Total 7 days!
Have ordered flower from Post-a-Rose several times and friends who have received them have been delighted. They always deliver when they say they will. Brilliant.
My friend was very pleased with her flowers.
Beautiful flower arrangement! Came on time and very fresh!
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.69 based on 2,617 reviews