Post-a-Rose Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose

About Post-a-Rose: With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

"arrived 1 day later than requested but not a problem lasted very well"
"Good choice of products. Delivered on time and in good condition. Can't be beat!"
"My friend was delighted with her bouquet and said the flowers smelt lovely. I have used post a rose on numerous occasions and wouldn't even bother looking elsewhere"
"Very easy to use website, especially if you are a returning customer as they keep an address book of where you have sent roses to. There is always an order acknowledgement and a message to say your order is out for delivery."
"I have used Post a Rose for a number of years and on the rare occasions something goes wrong they are always quick to make amends."
"Great service - gift arrived on time and quality was great."
"I have been using this post a rose site for over a year now and the flowers are amazing and last a long time I would highly recommend. I have bought for birthdays , new baby ,Congratulations absolutely love these flowers and with a balloon .😊"
"Good quality and delivered on time will continue to use Post A Rose"
"My family were delighted with the beautiful flowers and delivered on right day."
"You had some lovely flowers and they wasn't to expensive easy to order and delivered on the day it said and they were lovely"
"I have used Post-a-Rose for a number of years and I have always found their service excellent. The flowers are always in good condition when they arrive and everyone I have sent them to have been delighted. On the odd occasion when I have made a mistake when putting an order in they have always been very friendly and soon sorted the problem out. I really recommend them."
"Flowers delivered to mum on time and she was very pleased with the quality and quantity of the display"
"A wonderful service, very reliable and super quality flowers."
"Excellent service as always and the flowers arrived in very good condition. Thank you!"
"I have been using Post A Rose for a number of years. Their service is excellent and the flowers are beautiful."
"Beautiful flowers great service"
"This was my 1st order with post a rose , i couldnt fault the quick service,my sister was very happy with the lovely bouquet and her flowers lasted. 3 weeks , i will definitely recommend post a rose to family & friends ."
"Ordered the flowers for my mum in law to send to my mum, very easy to use site. My mum said the flowers were gorgeous, sadly we didn’t see them as we live in Guernsey."
"Always beautiful flowers"
"The flowers were ordered at the weekend and were scheduled for delivery on the following Tuesday. The delivery arrived as promised on Tuesday at around 9am and in the words of the recipient " are beautiful". Would definitely use Post - a - Rose again and have recommended the site to friends."
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.66 based on 1,735 reviews