Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

I ordered a bouquet for my sister. The bouquet was received in good condition with fresh flowers and was much appreciated.
Recipient was extremely pleased with your display which arrived safely and on time.
Great service and on time delivery.
Excellent
My friend received the flowers and said they were lovely.
Hi Sheila, thanks for your review. We are more than delighted to hear your friend was happy with her flowers. We look forward to hearing from you again - Customer Services Post-A-Rose
My friend and her mom said the flowers were beautiful
Lovely flowers!
Easy site to negotiate, first class flowers, first class customer service.
Wonderful the roses were absolutely gorgeous and delivery was right on time. Thank you
Always very helpful staff. Great quality flowers. All the flowers I've ordered from post a rose over the years have been very well received & I'm told last ages.
Whenever I send flowers I always use post a rose, it's so easy and reliable.
I've recommended post a rose to friends and family.
The service is efficient and my relative was cheered greatly by the colour and quality of the flowers that she received. Thank you so much
Lilies sent to our very good friends for their Diamond Wedding were very much appreciated and gave them a super surprise and looked splendid in their lounge. Thank you for making their day Special😍
The flowers arrive on time and put a great big smile on the face of the recipient.
Always excellent service and vast range.Family are Manx hence connection
as always fabulous flowers, great service and delivery with a price tag that is competitive.
Flowers were great very colourful . Easy to order and delivered in time my mother in law loved them which were sent across to liverpool 🙂
Rose was beautiful & delivered on time, but the gift message was nowhere to be find. So the person I sent it to had no idea who it was from.. I wrote a complaint but I’m yet to hear back. Doubtful I will use this service again.
Hi Jasmine, thanks for your review. The message should be attached on a folded gift card on the reverse side of the address label. Please email us directly at admin@post-a-rose.com and we can discuss this further. Customer Services Post-A-Rose.
Excellent service I will always use them for my future deliveries
Excellent service and communications. Highly recommended.
Excellent service - all the way from the Isle of Man. Ordered online 24 roses. They arrived really fast (next day!). Well packaged and presented. Sent an congratulatory email. Would use them again.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.68 based on 2,409 reviews