Post-a-Rose Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,768 reviews
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Very impressed by efficient service and the flowers were beautiful and lasted a long time. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again
I have used Post a Rose for many years and have always found them a first class service.on the rare occasion something goes wrong they always rectify it as soon as possible and the Customer service is second to none.
Always buy my letter box flowers from Post-a-rose, as my family and friends are always delighted with the blooms. Easy to order and prompt delivery.
the bouquet arrived on time and the flowers were lovely.
Bought as a present and recipient very pleased with them
I have no idea if my order has arrived as had no confirmation
Well recieved happy with service
Very good service and prompt deliveries.
I’ve made 4 purchases recently and all have been excellent. Quality and communication are of the highest standard.
Very good, prompt delivery, packed nicely. No need for a signature, it was left at the door.
Excellent flowers, well packaged, well informed from placing order to delivery. Would recommend and use again
The roses looked fine on delivery but they did not stay nice and fresh for the stated 7 days guaranteed. They were thrown out after day 4! Unfortunately I was not impressed with the longevity of them so I will probably not be buying from you again and will return to my long standing supplier.
Fantastic flowers for all occasions
Definitely use again.Roses beautiful as described & prompt delivery.
Flowers were beautiful but the balloon was missing,but,after complaining I received a courtesy call to apologise and was offered 10% on my next order....that was acceptable to me,I will use them again as the flowers were gorgeous.
Flowers looked wilted and sparse....not at all like the photos!
Very happy with service. Flowers arrived on time and in good fresh condition.
Beautiful fresh flowers delivered on time
I ordered the White Lily bouquet for my daughter in Kirkmicheal…. the order was seamless, delivery on time and the flowers are beautiful! One week in and they’re in full bloom. Thank you so much for your excellent service. Will definitely use you again ! Paola
Perfect, in every way!