Post-a-Rose Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose

About Post-a-Rose: With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

"I've used Post-a-Rose over many years and they have always delivered good quality flowers on time and at reasonable prices."
"I have used Post-a-Rose for a number of years and have always been very satisfied with their excellent service. I know that everyone who has received the flowers have been delighted."
"Excellent service delivered on-time and as per their web/email pictures. Well satisfied."
"Very easy & efficient ordering process, and they were really helpful over the telephone when I had to make last-minute changes to my order. The single rose arrived beautifully presented and looked amazing."
"Very disappointed in the roses died within 4 days of delivery"
"Absolutely the best!!"
"I have used the company on many occasions. They have always delivered on time and their roses have always been well received"
"The flowers at Post-a-Rose have always been top quality. These comments have been passed on by recipients of bouquets I have sent. We use PaR several times a year, delivered all over the UK. We are always happy to use them as our go to choice, despite us living on the mainland. Delivery slots are always made, so there are no concerns about flowers not arriving. Would thoroughly recommend this company."
"Have had yellow roses a number of times and cannot fault the quality. Delivery is always as quoted and on time. Would recommend to anyone wanting quality."
"Always deliver as ordered and flowers last ages. Never been disappointed over several years."
"Very simple process and at a good price. As the flowers were going to Northern Ireland I was concerned whether you would be able to keep to the delivery date - they arrived exactly as promised and looked lovely."
"The website does exactly what it says, the flowers were as they are on the website, the delivery was when it said, the price is very good. In this day and age its nice to know that there is a place to buy flowers online that you can have confidence in. Highly recommend and I will be back."
"I have ordered flowers from here on a few occasions, The flowers are always of the very best quality, beautifully put together bouquets, which last ages. They have a fabulous delivery service. Definitely my number one choose for excellent quality flowers."
"Delivered on time, the arrangement was just like the photo. The person who recieved the gift was very impressed and so was I. I will use post a rose again. Thank for making my gift to someone special."
"My Mum was very pleased with her lilies, although they were not the pink as in the photo, they were more white with pink running through the flower, with a lovely scent. Good delivery service, arriving on the day requested."
"Wonderful, on time and easy to deal with. I love in England now and still use this Manx company. Thank you"
"Did what it said."
"Good service"
"This was sent from Isle of Man to England, delivery was excellent and contents were a much appreciated and enjoyed birthday gift."
"To be honest I was really impressed, the tracking was excellent, I was given an estimate first thing in the morning which allowed me to plan my day, non of this anytime between 8 and 4 nonsense. Roses I ordered were also excellent. When I use them again similar service will result in a 5 star rating."
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.66 based on 1,783 reviews