Post-a-Rose Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose

About Post-a-Rose: With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

"This rose was a spontaneous gift for my best friend, once received the Rose was dying and more like a funeral rose!! I am really unhappy considering I paid quite a lot of money for just for this Rose, how miss leading, I am really unhappy with the service I have revived and very dissapointed"
"Your service and roses are first class and a joy to send"
"Excellent service good quality flowers and fresh."
"From excellent to disappointing. The last flowers sent to my sister had dry tissue around them and only one peony had opened after 3 days. Attention to detail would avoid disappointment."
"Ordered my daughter a beautiful bouquet of peonies they were absolutely stunning, easy to order, and delivered perfectly, highly recommended"
"The friend I sent the bouquet to was absolutely delighted with the bouquet, the freshness, the foliage. I had never used this company before but shall certainly do so in the future. A very positive experience."
"Roses lasted 1 week only"
"I have used Post-a-Rose before and have been very happy with the service. Yet again the flowers arrived on time and were beautiful. My sister was really pleased."
"I've always been very pleased with Post-a-Rose. They do what they say they do and people have been happy with their flowers."
"Excellent service!!"
"The recipients were delighted with their roses."
"Ordering online is a breeze. Flowers arrived on time and lasted nearly two week! I'll be back."
"Order completed as expected. Roses were perfect. Arrived on time. Cannot thank you enough for your excellent customer service."
"Beautiful roses which last. Delivered on time and well packed. Customer service is very good and attentive. Thankyou For making my friends birthday a happy day."
"ordered red carnation. got yellow tulips. nuff said."
"Arrived on time, and my GF loved the quality of the Tulips, will definitely be using post a rose again!"
"The roses themselves are lovely - really great quality. However they came a day later than promised and Special Delivery - recipient was out and ended up they were re-delivered 3 days late!"
"Excellent service! Good rose! Would recommend for anyone."
"I purchased one rose with a personal note for the 9th anniversary with my girlfriend and the rose (which was very beautiful) was delivered one day too late. This can't happen, since I ordered it two days before and selected the anniversary day as day of delivery. Price was also a bit too high for one rose."
"Ordered tulips as a ‘pick me up’- recipient says they worked a treat."
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.65 based on 1,701 reviews