Post-a-Rose Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose

About Post-a-Rose: With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

"My niece was very pleased"
"I've been using Post-a-Rose for many years. The website is easy to use, the flowers are always superb quality, the prices reasonable and the deliveries have always been on time. They have never disappointed me. I highly recommend them."
"Yet another lovely bouquet from Post-a-Rose, always excellent on product, delivery and friendly user website."
"Easy to order, with a tracking option, and I always feel that the flowers are fresh."
"My Mum said the roses were beautiful and had to use two vases. Over a week later the roses are still very fresh."
"Excellent service and delivered on time! Great presentation box and card Thank you!"
"The flowers were delivered on time, and in good condition. My daughter was very pleased with the sunflowers... her choice of flower for her wedding."
"Brilliant flowers arrived on said day and recipient loved them"
"Post a Rose has always delivered superb flowers that, to my knowledge, have always lasted 14 at least and delivered on time. Excellent value for money."
"Beautiful flowers, always delivered in excellent order and in good time. Recipient is always delighted and impressed. The flowers always last a good long time as well. I use this service again and again. Excellent value always."
"Excellent flowers and delivered on time."
"Your delivery service was excellent and I understand the plant came well wrapped. Thank you."
"Beautiful flowers. Prompt delivery. Great service"
"Flowers arrived via Yodel which is a terrible courier service. If I had known the company used Yodel, I would have gone elsewhere. Flowers were okay but looked a bit sparse for the price."
"the flowers were amazing."
"Brilliant every time! Easy to use website and great people if you call. Could not be better!"
"Always very happy with the service and flowers sent the Snowflake bouquet was just wonderful. Thank you"
"I sent 24 roses to a friend for Christmas, she actually received 27! She was absolutely delighted with the "perfect" roses and they lasted 3 weeks, so thank you."
"Always arrive on time"
"I just love the reliable service and beautiful flowers. I send them to my friend on the island, happy in the knowledge that they are travelling only a short distance."
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.67 based on 1,839 reviews