Post-a-Rose Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose

About Post-a-Rose: With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

"A wonderful selection of beautiful colours."
"My aunt was very pleased to receive the roses."
"My step mum received her beautiful bouquet for her eighthy birthday she was delighted with them. Thank you for your brilliant service."
"The flowers were perfect and a lovely presentation and delivered as requested, I have used post a rose before and also other on line florists a d none of the others I tried have given such a good service for such a good price"
"Flowers were sent anonymously from me. The recipient called Post-A-Rose to ask for the details. They got in touch with me and asked if it was ok. I thought this was quite professional. No problems with the flowers this time, but I have had quite a lot of problems in the past with them."
"As always,fresh,vibrant flowers,the recipient was delighted!"
"Orchids always make me happy but this one was a bit disappointing. Received with two blooms knocked off and only 5 buds on each stem to follow on. Was packaged to a high standard but would benefit from a bit more protection at the bloom level"
"I ordered the blush rose and iris bouquet for my Mum's birthday in January. She was delighted to receive such a fabulous bouquet! The bouquet was very colourful, well presented, delivered on time and lasted well. I thought it was great value for money too. Thanks....."
"Ordered 40 red roses for my wife to celebrate our Ruby wedding. Arrived on time and over one week later flowers still look good."
"Easy to order and always delivered on time"
"Great way to share a little bit of the Isle of Man with friends & family. I sent a gift hamper to my Uncle & he loved the selection of Manx beers & cheese. It all arrived safe & sound in the Uk. I’ll definitely think of sending some more to other lucky family members!"
"Flowers received compliments from receiver!"
"I won't order flowers during a holiday period again. They were not delivered on the appointed day although we were in the whole time. The Post Office could not then deliver for 2 days and collection was totally impractible (no parking, at least 2 hour wait).By the time they were received thet were very sad indeed. Nice idea but had the opposite effect to that intended."
"Friends and family love the sweets and beer and cheeese hampers...they expect them every year ! Can't beat them ."
"Always reliable. Deliver on time and as described."
"Lady was delighted,& lasted longer than advertised"
"Delivery exactly as requested, quality of product excellent and good value. Would definitely use again."
"Beautiful flowers and arrangements that always arrive on time."
"Was for Christmas. Ordering was easy. Recipient was pleased with the flowers which arrived as ordered. What more is there to say?"
"Used them for 10 years+. They’ve never let me down. Beautiful flowers delivered on time."
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.67 based on 1,626 reviews