Post-a-Rose Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose

About Post-a-Rose: With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

"Excellent service! Good rose! Would recommend for anyone."
"I purchased one rose with a personal note for the 9th anniversary with my girlfriend and the rose (which was very beautiful) was delivered one day too late. This can't happen, since I ordered it two days before and selected the anniversary day as day of delivery. Price was also a bit too high for one rose."
"Ordered tulips as a ‘pick me up’- recipient says they worked a treat."
"Although my sister was very pleased with the roses,I was disappointed that they arrived the day after I'd been told they would. This meant that I ordered and paid for them on Monday evening but she did not receive them until Thursday. I understand that your organisation can't compete with the likes of Interflora but you should be upfront about things like postal delays. I was also a bit annoyed that my email asking what had happened to the roses was ignored. 3 stars are for the lovely roses, which were beautiful."
"Sent a gift of spring flowers to a friend in the UK and she has responded to say how lovely they were. Service exactly as promised. Will definitely use this service again."
"I have used Post-a-Rose for a long time now and have never been disappointed. Easy to order, Flowers always arrive fresh and delight the receiver, I never need to worry about sending as a gift."
"The bouquet was received on time and my friend was so delighted with her birthday flowers that she proudly showed me a photograph. Post-a-Rose offers an excellent and efficient service and I couldn't rate them more highly."
"I ordered a peace lily from yourselves but unfortunately it was not received in the best of health and the recipient was very disappointed the order number was 300763"
"Lovey flowers, quick delivery and on time. Easy to use website."
"Ordered large carnation bouquet for an aunts special birthday. She said they were lovely. Didnt see them myself. Delivery was on the expected day. Everything as it should be."
"My cousin was thrilled with her gift and you delivered on time with minimum ordering and very efficient. I have used Post a Rose for years now and am delighted with their service. In 15 years there has only been one bad delivery and that I attributed to bad weather. So Excellent."
"The delivery was quick however the roses were nearly dead when I received them. I threw them away after three days. I have attached a picture for you to see what they were like the day I received them. The sad thing is I believe this will be out last anniversary as my husband is unwell and these were his present to me."
"I left Ihe Isle of Man in 2010 but not Post a Rose because I rely on their superb help with special occasions.Absolutely reliable service.I cannot fault them.My friends over here alsouse their marvelous service As you can tell I am a great fan Thank you."
"The beautiful flowers arrived exactly on time."
"excellent service delighted."
"Beautiful Peace Lilly , very quick delivery and perfect packaging"
"Recipient received her flowers on correct day, and she was over the moon with them. They were beautiful."
"Bit sceptical using this service but need not have been. The flower was fresh and lasted more than a week. The only issue was it wasn't delivered until 24 hours after they said they would,"
"I always use Post a Rose when I send flowers to my landlady on the IoM. Always fresh flowers and a very good service. Bjarne Johansen, Denmark"
"Bought a peace lily for my Aunt after her husband passed away. Affordable service, delivered on time. Gave 4stars as it was a gift I can’t comment on the quality of the item."
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.66 based on 1,684 reviews