Post-a-Rose Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose

About Post-a-Rose: With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

"Delivered on time, the arrangement was just like the photo. The person who recieved the gift was very impressed and so was I. I will use post a rose again. Thank for making my gift to someone special."
"My Mum was very pleased with her lilies, although they were not the pink as in the photo, they were more white with pink running through the flower, with a lovely scent. Good delivery service, arriving on the day requested."
"Wonderful, on time and easy to deal with. I love in England now and still use this Manx company. Thank you"
"Did what it said."
"Good service"
"This was sent from Isle of Man to England, delivery was excellent and contents were a much appreciated and enjoyed birthday gift."
"To be honest I was really impressed, the tracking was excellent, I was given an estimate first thing in the morning which allowed me to plan my day, non of this anytime between 8 and 4 nonsense. Roses I ordered were also excellent. When I use them again similar service will result in a 5 star rating."
"Great service, thank you."
"I have used post-a-rose quite frequently and they have never disappointed. My Aunt is always thrilled to receive them and always is impressed by how long they last."
"Excellent service, great communication and gorgeous flowers made my experience with Post-a-Rose one i'll definately look forward to having again. Thankyou"
"Ordered flowers for my sister, having spoken to her in afternoon prior to her birthday learnt she would not be at home on her birthday. I telephoned the office and they were very good in intercepting the flower collection and held them for an extra day and had them delivered the day after. Thank you for all your help."
"Beautiful flowers delivered when promised every time. If you ever need to call them customer service is great too."
"Flowers were beautiful and the whole gift package was excellent value for money."
"Flowers were fresh and looked brillant"
"I have been using Post-a-Rose for many years and the recipients have always been delighted with their flowers, which always arrive on time. I highly recommend them"
"As always, lovely arrangement using complementary colours and textures. This service never fails to impress."
"Excellent customer service and the bouquet was beautiful defo recommend"
"Excellent service as always and very nice bouquet for a special birthday which was much appreciated. Flowers are still going strong more than 1 week later."
"I was disappointed at the Orchid delivered as it was not good quality. I will not be ordering through you again."
"I have used Post-a-Rose many times over the last few years for flower gifts delivered in the Isle of Man and England. The flowers arrangement are always beautiful and always delivered on time. Highly recommended."
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.66 based on 1,769 reviews