Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

I use Post a Rose all the time and they are excellent. Whenever there is an issue, they sort it out promptly and their customer service is first class
Amazing flowers and arrived so quickly!
These arrived very fresh and lasted sometime!!!
The bouquets are pretty & well presented & delivered on time thank you
Beautiful fresh flowers and the people I send to are highly delighted with the various ones I’ve sent.
The roses were delivered the following day as requested. They were beautiful and my friend was delighted with them. Would use you again.
Can’t fault them great price fast and easy service which was sent out the same day.. my problem I was dumped the same day they received the rose..
Very pleased exactly what was asked for
I sent the flowers to my sister to cheer her up. The flowers that arrived were sub standard and some still had roots attached and lasted all of one day before wilting. My sister was reluctant to let me know but I am glad she did and I asked her to complain which she did. You did replace the flowers with another bunch and apologised and for that reason I have given you acceptable but I am disappointed that my sister who I was cheering up had to then spend time having to send a complaint.
Very quick and helpful! Delivered very promptly, flowers a little tired on arrival but soon perked up, very pretty. Thank you!
Very disappointed payed for a Saturday delivery didn’t turn up till Monday evening Just left lying on the pathway Have bought before had a great service but not this time Won’t buy again
Not much to say; website showed accurate image; the flowers were excellent and well presented; and delivered well packed on time. Thank you.
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 1st October 2021
The Roses my Mum received were fantastic and my Mum was over the Moon, the member of staff from Post a rose that phoned me was superb, I will definitely order again. Thank you so much.
I don’t really think there is much to say the flowers are always good and fresh customer service above and beyond would always recommend the company 👍😊
A beautiful bouquet, at least as good as pictured. Delivery person returned later instead of leaving the flowers on the doorstep. My sister was very impressed all round! I’ll always use Post-a-Rose in future.👍
My big sister was absolutely delighted with her birthday present. She was impressed with the range of flowers delivered. Made me feel good.
Flowers for wife for anniversary, 4 roses came wilted, one of which was hanging, only lasted 3 days before went in the bin
Have ordered from here a few times now and wouldnt go anywhere else. They are so fresh and last a long time.. and there is so many of them Higjly reccommend
Flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful Thank you!
These roses arrived 2 Days later so was indeed of water, they lasted around 4 days. Was very disappointed with them
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.68 based on 2,697 reviews