Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Excellent tulips. Easy to order and arrived when promised.
The Roses were a perfect surprise gift to my Love...Beautiful. I order on a very regular basis
I have used Post a Rose a lot over the years and have found both the flowers and the service very good. On the rare occasion something has gone wrong the company have been very quick to sort things out. I am a very satisfied customer.
For sisters birthday arrived on time and we're beautiful sent me a photo we were both very pleased
Love Post a Rose! Delivery is always on time and my friends always love what they receive. I've ordered flowers and hampers all of which are of exceptional quality.
The roses I sent cheered up a friend who had just lost a loved one.
Great service and easy to order I have ordered three times recently and the flowers all fresh bright and delivered as arranged♥️would recommend the company💟
Beautiful flowers always delivered on time!
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 24th April 2021 Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Excellent service and always deliver on time. Great selection of bouquets and gifts.
Lovely fresh flowers - always perfect!!
I ordered a bunch of 18 roses for my daughter’s birthday and received 20 instead! Fantastically packaged in a box and were delivered bang on time. The roses were a good size and healthy looking. I made a ‘money bouquet’ as a gift. We were delighted with the order, and would definitely recommend!
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Always efficient,reliable and lovely! Thank you
An absolutely beautiful bouquet of sunflowers. The recipient was delighted with with them. Highly recommend. Thank you
Beautiful flowers that last for a long time, excellent service, and an easy ordering process!
A lovely bunch of roses, various colours. The white ones stayed fresh for over 10 days, remarkable!
I have used this company quite a few times with various types of flowers and have never been disappointed. I would gladly recommend them.
I have used Post-a-Rose for many years now and if I want to send flowers that is where I go. The flowers are always fresh and beautiful and delivered on time, and extras can be added if wished. Totally recommend
Flower were very vibrant and last longing.
Flowers were beautiful and fresh
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
They were lovely very fresh looking.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.69 based on 2,580 reviews